- Text Size +

 

Brian made himself comfortable on his plush, European sofa, a bottle of beer in front of him, his hand on the remote control, inputting the channel that would be carrying the live interview with Justin Taylor... most likely soon-to-be the toast of New York. He didn't doubt this segment would be short. Typically something of this magnitude always was. Still, it was a major exclusive for the news team. He found himself more than idly curious of how open this young tycoon would be with the local news media.

 

He grunted when he realized which news anchor had the honor of interviewing the hot Mr. Taylor... a man that was also a renowned top, and one he had given up on enticing, after only a couple of attempts. Brandon Greene. He supposed he shouldn't be surprised Brandon was getting this exclusive sneak peek. A pretentious pain in the ass. He wondered how the young blond would interact with him. As the interview got underway, Brian realized he would soon find out...

 

Silently, he watched as the interview began, his eyes narrowing on Brandon's flushed expression, before falling into the self-satisfied blue eyes, a look in them that he knew very well... one that he had long ago perfected. Oh hell no, he thought to himself. Justin Taylor had fucked Brandon Greene. He hadn't even been able to do that... and this beautiful blond, a man ten years younger than him, had fucked an unattainable top just moments after meeting him? His curiosity only continued to be piqued by this man.

 

Instinctively, uncertain of why he felt compelled to do so, Brian reached for the remote and pressed the record button, for some reason feeling he would want to view this interview again... no matter what the duration. He listened as Brandon asked the mundane and obviously scripted questions, not the least bit surprised to see the young and obviously confident man looking at his interviewer condescendingly, his answers tinged in sarcasm. Brian had to wonder how often the young man had been asked similar - if not the same questions.

 

Leaning back on the couch, Brian absorbed everything. For some reason, he believed this interview would only continue to add to the overall intrigue of Justin Taylor even more.

 


 

Brandon's tone bordered on saccharine sweetness when he spoke, "My sources have indicated you have secured a suite in one of New York City's finest hotels. Does that mean you are only here to set up an office but will return to Los Angeles at some point, and delegate your operations here?"

 

"At this point, I can't be certain, Mr. Greene. There are many factors to consider. A question I can't answer today." Justin's tongue slid out to moisten his lips before his voice dropped slightly deeper. "I despise formal interviews. Do you mind if I call you Brandon?"

 

"Not at all, Mr. Taylor... I'm hoping I can extend the same familiarity." Brandon's eyes were hungry on Justin's shining lips, at the moment finding it increasingly difficult to keep his mind on the job at hand. He was an ultimate top, and yet, he had been manipulated by a perfect set of lips within moments. His shirt had barely been undone when he had begged for Justin to fuck him. In the aftermath, it had been unthinkable to him... but as he looked at the young blond sitting so close to him now, he felt an irresistible compulsion to repeat the moment. He hoped he was given the chance. "Do you envision an expansion beyond Metropolitan Man... or are you making a gradual transition of your empire to New York?"

 

"I'm starting with Metropolitan Man. My market research indicates it does very well here. I intend to expand on that. Regarding my other businesses, only time will tell." Justin's voice transformed from flirtatious to business oriented in the blink of an eye. "I plan to release a statement to the press within the week. I want to get a feel for things first. I have a feeling some major announcements could result..."

 

Brandon's eyes widened. He liked the sound of that for many reasons. He would love to see the tycoon make his arrival one of long-term duration. As much as he had loved his brief interlude in Justin's dressing room, he wanted another taste. In fact, he wanted the full meal. There was something erotic about the unattainable. There had only been one other top that he had been unable to seduce. Each of them had given up, knowing that neither of them would concede. It was astounding that he had relented in the first meeting with Justin Taylor... but he didn't regret it. He rarely allowed a cock up his ass... and none had ever felt better than this man. More than anything, he would really love to hear his full story. "That's exciting news. I do hope you will give WABC an exclusive."

 

Justin's eyes slid over the man seated next to him. His day had been passing more favorably than he had initially imagined. "Another exclusive? Perhaps if you are very deserving, Brandon."

 

"I will do my best..." Brandon all but purred, nonplussed by the glare coming from his producer. He had strayed immensely from the script of questions, all due to the charm and obviously manipulative Justin Taylor. He wasn't objecting, though. The interview had been good for both business... and pleasure. "It appears we are out of time for this segment... but I want to thank you again for giving WABC the advanced scoop today, and I remain hopeful for more in the future."

 

Once the cameras pulled away, and the producer shook his head and stomped over to the control room, Justin stood to his feet, smiling silkily at Brandon. "It was my pleasure, Brandon. Although, I doubt your boss feels the same."

 

"I strayed from the copy a bit, but he'll get over it. Just having you on our broadcast was a huge coo over the competing news channels." Once he had removed his microphone and earpiece, Brandon walked Justin over to the dressing room, his hand almost proprietarily on the younger man's back. "Can I see you later?"

 

Justin tilted his head to the side, scrutinizing the hot broadcaster more closely. He wasn't opposed to another round with Brandon Greene. His ass was amazingly tight, with him having very little doubts that the other man rarely bottomed. He was used to that, though. So many tops submitted to him. He had a knack of making the most renowned of tops yearn for a possession they never knew they wanted. Brandon had been no different. Silently, Justin stepped into the dressing room, turning around to pull a stunned Brandon inside by yanking on the red tie around his neck. "Suck me off before I go. If you please me again, perhaps we can hook up again later."

 

Brandon locked the door behind them, his eyes glittering in lust for the treat he knew awaited him. "Your arrogance is such a fucking turn-on, Justin Taylor. I would love to see you go over the edge and completely lose control... begging me to stick my aching dick up your ass..."

 

His head reared back as laughter erupted. Justin roughly dragged his thumb over Brandon's bottom lip. "Sorry, Mr. News Man. That won't ever happen, but I am more than up for fucking you again."

 

Going down to his knees, Brandon impatiently unsnapped and unzipped the beautiful blond's pants, his tongue licking his lips as he released the engorged organ, remembering only too well how full he had felt with it inside him. Brandon nearly salivated at the shiny and glistening slit thrusting out at him, the full and needy cock one of the most beautiful sights he had ever beheld. His voice gravelly, Brandon spoke in what was nothing short of an avowal. "Perhaps one day you'll change your mind. However, for now, I will take this..."

 

Justin placed his hands on each of Brandon's cheeks, his eyes stormy and intense as he made Brandon look into his eyes as he pleasured him. "Me taking you is all you will ever have. Now, get busy sucking me, or you won't even have that..."

 

Swallowing almost convulsively, Brandon couldn't believe how much this younger and dominating man turned him on. Effortlessly, Justin was controlling him. Was he like that with everyone? Being a formerly undisputed top, he had to think so. No man had ever worked him in a matter of moments as this man had. Justin Taylor was sin personified. A total package of seduction and perfection. He doubted any man could resist his charms.

 

A sultry smile passed over Justin's lips as Brandon quickly took him in deep. Brandon might be known to others as an uncompromising top... but with him, he was submissive and easily taken. Despite that, Brandon did suck cock better than most. It made his cockiness a bit more tolerable. As Justin moved his hand around to cup the back of Brandon's neck, his hips thrusting into the welcoming heat of Brandon's skilled mouth, he couldn't help wondering if there was any man that wasn't so easily acquired. He knew he probably wasn't the hottest man in the world, although he was one of the wealthiest... but sometimes it was just too easy for him.

 

As he continued to pump into Brandon's mouth, Justin wasn't completely focused on the older man's ministrations, no matter how expertly he performed the task. Justin found himself hungry for a challenge. He had achieved so much in his young life. He had fucked more men than most gay men would have in a lifetime. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that he would have even more. In the back of his mind, he couldn't help but wonder if a man that was closer to his equal would ever come his way. A man that would challenge his pursuit, but eventually be acquiescent. Even though he loved his lifestyle, he hungered for that challenge... and the journey that would lead to his unparalleled victory. As easily as all men surrendered to him, he found himself doubtful that such a man existed.

 

If he found such a man, his pursuit would be relentless.

 

TBC