- Text Size +

 

Justin stormed into the offices of Kinnetik, his mouth set in a grim line, his eyes not touching on anyone other than Cynthia... the only person that could gain him access to Brian's office. After what the surveillance tapes had revealed, he wasn't about to be delayed for long. Michael needed to be handled today. He was clearly a maniac and everyone that came in contact with him was at risk. With his audio evidence, he was certain Brian would interpret the problem of Michael Novotny more as the threat that he truly was, and less as a nuisance, a view that he thought was Brian's current perception of the bizarre situation.

 

"Good morning, Cynthia. I know I don't have an appointment, and I realize Brian has a full day today; however, there is an issue that I need to discuss with Brian immediately." He looked around the waiting area, noticing a couple of women, and one man that he perceived to all be clients of Kinnetik watching him with interest, uncaring that he was about to do everything in his power to push to the front of the line.

 

Cynthia smiled at Kinnetik's newest and most prestigious client, uncertain what could have Justin so upset, and clearly recognizing that only one person could calm his obviously very ruffled feathers. The problem with that being very simple... Brian was in a meeting, and he had a couple of prospective clients waiting to be seen. "Brian had mentioned that you could be stopping by later today and that I should work you in; however, this isn't the best of times, Justin." Pointedly, Cynthia looked around the waiting room, before adding, "Brian is also with a client right now."

 

"I understand that Brian is extremely busy. That doesn't change my problem, though." His voice lowered, a coldness entering it that meant his wishes were not an option, but more of a foregone conclusion. "I will graciously wait for that meeting to conclude. At the end of it, I would appreciate it if you would relay to Brian that I need to urgently speak with him."

 

Eyes widening, Cynthia found herself shocked at the icy tone that so easily came over this man that had the face of an angel but was inwardly as hard as nails. "I can do better than that. I will send him a text message right now. He will see that before I can approach him after his meeting."

 

Justin frowned. "I'm afraid that isn't good enough, Cynthia. I've already tried the same and he hasn't responded. I surmise that means he doesn't have his phone turned on, or it isn't near him."

 

Cynthia's face flushed, instantly knowing where and what Brian was doing, but uncertain if she wanted to share that kind of information with Justin... a man that was clearly interested in her boss, and in addition, a new client for Kinnetik. On all counts, the richest client in the Kinnetik portfolio. "I- I'm not sure what I can do, Justin. It just isn't the most opportune of times."

 

Justin's eyes narrowed on Cynthia. Even though he didn't know her very well, he found the nervous stammer, not in her character. Leaning over the desk, Justin lowered his voice so only she could hear him. "Cynthia, I don't have the time for games today. It is in everyone's best interest if I can see Brian right away. Now, tell me, is he or is he not in a meeting?" Justin's hunter instincts led him to believe Brian was incorporating a bit of business mixed with pleasure. He supposed he understood Brian's need for that. After all, Brian was an accomplished top. Last night, Brian had bottomed for him numerous times. He would be shocked if the predator in Brian wasn't feeling the need to re-establish himself as the dominant top. When Cynthia began to look off in the direction of the hallway that led to the various offices, Brian's included, Justin knew he was onto something. "Cynthia??"

 

"All right..." she gasped, hoping Brian wouldn't have a meltdown... all leveled at her head. She reached for a piece of paper, quickly writing down a four-digit number and passing it to Justin. Cynthia smirked, knowing Justin's arrival in his private washroom would surprise her enterprising employer. "Brian is in his private washroom. In his words... 'sealing the deal'."

 

Justin laughed. Only Brian Kinney would be off fucking a client when he had several clients waiting to see him. He placed the piece of paper in his pocket, shaking his head almost ruefully. "A passcode for his washroom..."

 

Grinning, Cynthia responded, "You have no idea how much it comes in handy."

 

"I think I do." Justin straightened up, smiling gratefully at Brian's very skilled PA. "I still think you should come to work for me, but I appreciate your loyalty to Brian. In fact, I respect that."

 

"Thank you, Justin." In a conspiratorial voice, Cynthia advised him, "You'd better hurry. He is a bit ahead of schedule presently... but he won't be for long, especially considering his more special activities..."

 

Justin licked his lips, seeing no reason why he couldn't have some fun while Brian enjoyed his trip back to the ‘top' of the ladder. "I'll try not to detain him for too long..." Justin murmured in a voice that suddenly became husky, a voice that was filled with want.

 

Unintentionally, Cynthia gasped. "I will stall Brian's next meeting. The art team can begin the presentation, and I'll have Ted sit in." A low sigh escaped. How she wished she could be in that room. There wasn't a doubt in her mind, it would be unbelievably hot. "Go get ‘em, Tiger."

 

Leaning over the desk, Justin kissed her on the cheek, as he walked away leaving a stunned and flushed PA, hastily composing herself as she prepared to make arrangements for the art team to rush into the conference room to prepare, and informing Ted of an unexpected change of plans. She watched as Justin cockily moved forward, thinking to herself what a power couple those two would make... that was if Brian ever settled down and became part of a couple. In the past, she would have never thought it possible, but in the case of Justin Taylor, the man that went after what he wanted, and generally got it, history could be about to change...

 


 

Brian buried his cock deep into the ass of his new client, smirking when he felt the confirmation that the blissfully married man wasn't quite as ‘straight' as he professed to be. It was typical. No man - queer or straight, could resist a Brian Kinney seduction. It had only taken moments into his presentation for him to realize this young executive was not only going to accept his cock, along with a signed contract, but he was going to love it as well. Brian grunted as he slammed his dick into his client, at this moment, glad that he wasn't a first-time bottom. After a long night of fucking, with him being on the receiving end, his cock had been itching to bottom out in a tight and welcoming ass. The best part being said ass had fallen right into his hands.

 

Opening his mouth over the back of the other man's neck, Brian rocked into the tight ass, his eyes closing as he thought of another ass... one that he wanted more than anything in the world, and one that he accepted that he'd probably never possess. Brian began to bite his client's neck, his thrusts increasing in fervor, his mind irresistibly moving to thoughts of having Justin on the receiving end of his needy cock. He could almost feel Justin's tightness gripping him. Fuck. If he didn't stop thinking about that tempting and entirely too hot little blond, he would find himself coming hard and fast. As much as he knew he needed to come and get back to the rest of the group, he didn't want to finish prematurely, maintaining his reputation as the most sought after and in control stud, always a prime objective.

 

Gasping when the teeth sunk in, the other man felt compelled to object - "Brian, no marks... remember?"

 

"Yeah right. We wouldn't want the wife to ask those kinds of questions, would we?" Brian laughed, in the back of his mind hearing the door opening behind them, knowing only one person had the audacity, as well as the passcode to his private washroom. "Be right out, Cynthia. Stall them a bit longer."

 

A husky chuckle emitted, both men's backs stiffening at the unexpected sound. "Don't mind me, boys. I'm enjoying the show... in fact, it gives me an idea or two of my own."

 

Brian growled. He would recognize that voice if he was comatose and barely breathing. The sound of it was pure unadulterated sex. "I should fire Cynthia..." Brian hissed, his thrusts speeding up, his hands stilling the thrashing hips of the man he was pounding into. "Relax. He's a friend. He won't say a word."

 

The man grunted, his head turning, with his eyes worriedly touching on the blond newcomer. "A-are you sure?"

 

"Positive..." Brian growled, "now focus... and let me fuck you."

 

Eliciting a deep, far-reaching moan, the man did precisely that, not even noticing when Brian's thrusts suddenly paused, nor realizing the reason behind Brian's own sudden hitched breathing, his senses completely overwhelmed by the feel of Brian's cock working his ass over, generating every possible response, the pleasure building in him at an immense pace.

 

Brian stiffened only slightly when he felt his pants being lowered completely to the floor, his cock twitching even more as he fucked his extremely hot client, his reaction now more regarding what Justin was about to do next. He didn't have long to wait. As he pounded into the other man's body, he felt the unmistakable prodding of Justin's tongue relentlessly claiming his ass, his mind suddenly becoming oblivious to anything else.

 

Claiming. Yes, that was still a more than accurate analogy. Everything Justin Taylor did regarding sex, at least with him, always felt like a claiming. Formerly, he would have resented that... but after being the fortunate recipient of Justin's possession, whether it be a rimming, a blowjob, or being fucked by his incredible cock, he found himself loving every single moment of the experience.

 

He loved Justin's mouth. His smile made him ache in ways he couldn't comprehend. And the skill he could implement when he moved that same mouth over his body was indescribable. Even though he had no basis for comparison, he knew he was becoming emotionally attached to Justin. The blond dominated his thoughts, and when they were together, nothing else existed. Right now, he should be finishing up and returning to his full day of appointments... but one touch by this man, and he was irresistibly drawn to thoughts of hot and steamy sex. His need for Justin couldn't be assuaged. He no longer even thought to try.

 

"Mmmm..." Brian groaned, lurching forward as he felt his orgasm building, his hand reaching in the front to squeeze and tug at the cock of the other man, not surprised when he found the organ leaking and throbbing, the man about to come just from the feel of Brian's cock working him over. As he pulled on the engorged dick of his client, Brian's head arched backward as Justin rimmed him within an inch of insanity, uncertain if anything could possibly feel this good.

 

Justin ate at Brian's ass in skilled determination. Brian could fuck whoever he wanted, but in the end, he wanted Brian to know that no trick would ever make him feel the same intensity of pleasure as he could. Something special was building between him and Brian. He wasn't about to lose sight of it or let it go. They complimented each other in every possible way. Brian was his... and he would remain so. Justin purred into the heat of Brian's ass, his mouth and tongue mercilessly claiming his territory, unintentionally whispering, "Mine..." in a raw, throaty moan. Justin lapped and sucked on Brian's ass until he heard the sound of Brian's release, not surprised that his trick convulsed almost simultaneously. As he pulled his mouth free and stood to his feet, Justin reached down to adjust the thickness in his pants, wanting nothing more than to fuck Brian here and now... but he knew he couldn't take the time. Brian had a lobby of waiting clients, and they still had the Michael dilemma to discuss. His ministrations had been to remind Brian of what they had, and the fact that he wasn't about to let him go.

 

Clearing his throat nervously, Brian's client restored order to his clothing, proceeding awkwardly to the sink and washing his hands, not looking either Brian or Justin in the eye. "Uhhh, I'm going to head back now, Brian. My partner will wonder what's taking so long, and I'm sure he has read over the contracts by now." He grinned almost sheepishly. "It's been a memorable meeting."

 

Brian was nearly presentable again, his hands reaching up to straighten his largely askew tie, his lips rolling under before he answered, "That it has been, Stefan. Let them know I'll be in soon." His eyes touched on Justin patiently waiting, desire warring with anxiety clearly discernible in the beautiful blond eyes. Smirking when his client all but ran from his private washroom, Brian gave Justin his full attention. "Okay, Taylor... let's have it. I doubt you came here just for the pleasure of eating my ass..."

 

"Oh, I don't know, Brian. That is definitely worth the trip over..." Justin teased, smiling his most beguiling of smiles in the older man's direction. His face sobered and became dark almost as quickly. "In all honesty, though, my arrival here is something of a more serious nature." Recognizing that he had Brian's full attention, Justin admitted, "I did something you probably wouldn't approve of, but I am a man of action, and I don't take chances. That being said, I had results that I didn't even expect."

 

"What are you talking about?" Brian asked, instantly becoming alarmed by both Justin's words and the tension quickly overtaking him.

 

"I've had Michael under surveillance. Something has always felt off with him, and I had to protect my interests." Observing the shock, and initial displeasure on Brian's face, Justin continued, "I did it for you too."

 

Brian swore. "That wasn't necessary, Justin. I've been handling Michael Novotny for years. He's my best friend... or was at one time. I can handle my own fucking problems!"

 

"I know you can, but you're too close to the situation, Brian. I don't think you really grasp how obsessed and unhinged Michael really is." Justin removed a small tape recorder from his pocket, the recording already inserted. "Listen to this, and tell me that my actions were unwarranted..."

 

Rolling his eyes, unable to fathom that whatever was on the recording could be that severe, Brian listened as he heard Michael plotting with Gary Sapperstein; then, shortly afterward, calling his mother in what he knew in Michael's devious mind was obviously to set up an alibi. Fuck. Michael needed to go. What if Justin hadn't taken these elaborate steps? "Justin, you need to take this to the police. Michael is one thing... but the Sap? He deals with shady contacts every day."

 

"Relax. I have handled Sapperstein. Once he knew I was aware of Michael's plans, encouraging him to stay out of it wasn't very difficult. Although this little plan of Michael's has been thwarted, I think it stands to reason that Michael will concoct other schemes. He is obsessed with you, and nothing short of having you will end it."

 

"Well, he's not going to have me. Not now... not ever!" Brian reached his hand into his pocket, dialing immediately to Michael's cell phone. "Michael, I need to see you at Kinnetik." He paused for a moment as he listened to the annoying whine. "I don't give a fuck about your meeting; I have an office filled with clients, and yet, I am forced to call you here now. Get your ass over here, Michael."

 

Justin frowned as he listened to Brian's end of the conversation. What was Michael doing that he would even resist a summons to Brian's office? Michael was desperate and needy for every moment of Brian's time he could manipulate. Something was going on, and he needed to find out more. When Brian ended the call, informing Justin that Michael was on the way, Justin told him, "He's up to something else, Brian. He would have never resisted. I'm going to get in contact with my investigator and see what I can find out. I'll be back later."

 

Brian nodded, enraged at how Michael continued to play games to sabotage his life... now extending it to his work. "Be careful, and rest assured, I will end this today!"

 

"I only hope you can, Brian... and that it's not too late. If it is, then, I will have to take even more action. I can guarantee a resolution if I do." Justin's tone was cold and ominous before he exited Brian's washroom. As he walked back through the hallway, and out of the Kinnetik offices without a glance given to anyone, Justin made a realization that hadn't occurred to him until now. He wasn't involving himself so deeply due to the threats that Michael leveled against him. A man with his kind of wealth was accustomed to facing enemies and those that wanted to bring him down. No, this was more personal. He wanted to protect Brian - first and foremost, and that raised another question.

 

Why? It didn't take long for him to understand. The unimaginable had happened. He had fallen in love with Brian Kinney.

 

TBC