- Text Size +

 

Brian smiled as he stepped into the shower, the steam of the hot water enveloping him, clouding up the glass making it impossible to see through the etched glass. The water was much hotter than he typically used, but after waking up in a pool of sweat, whether his own or combined with Justin's, he definitely felt the need to clean up before getting dressed for the office.

 

In actuality, he hadn't even wanted to move from the bed, sweat-encased body or not. Last night had been incredible. He had never been so lost in sensation or determined to please a man as he had with Justin. As much as he had hoped they would renew their interlude after they each had rested, he had slept through the night, not awakening until the bright morning sun began to shine through his bedroom window. Justin hadn't stirred when he slipped from the bed. He had the feeling the night had gone by exactly the same for his young lover.

 

He knew that last night had been a revelation for Justin. Although, he was uncertain as to how soon Justin would feel comfortable with putting that into words. He had sensed it even as he had been fucking Justin's unbelievably tight ass. Justin had been blown away by the pleasure he had received in his first time as a bottom. He had known that giving Justin a degree of control in the early going had certainly been beneficial. For him, though, that was done to put Justin's anxiety at ease. If nothing else, he had known he had succeeded in that. Justin had wanted him. He didn't have a doubt in his mind that the hot little blond would want him again.

 

Brian began lathering his favorite soap over his chest, a smile of reminiscence curving his lips. Justin had felt so good clenching around his cock. He was amazed by how different he had felt compared to all the other men he had ever fucked. The difference was indescribable. Before falling asleep last night, with the surprisingly content blond slumbering in his arms, he had felt an even deeper sense of well-being. Even before Justin had bottomed for him, he had known he loved Justin, somehow after, that feeling was even more pronounced. Perhaps it was the concept of Justin expressing his trust in that way, and them being on an equal footing - at least for this one night. Whatever it was, he wouldn't fight it. He loved Justin, and no matter what the future had in store for them, he was prepared to face it head-on.

 

Replacing the soap in the tray, Brian lifted his hands to his face, briskly rubbing them over it, before turning his head to the side to rinse the soap from his neck, then facing the shower once again to allow the steaming water to flow over his chest. Even lost in his own thoughts as he had been, he wasn't so far gone that he didn't realize he was no longer alone. Even if he hadn't heard the shower door opening, the cooler air that hit his back would be a prime indicator. Even though Justin hadn't touched him or spoken a word, he felt his dick thicken merely from Justin's presence. He had to wonder, though, what his blond was up to now...

 

 

Not turning around to greet his much-welcomed guest, Brian leaned forward, continuing to rinse the soap from his body, more than aware that the movements of his body would only entice the hot-blooded man into action. The fact that he teasingly displayed his own ass to the dominant top didn't elude him. As much as he celebrated in Justin bottoming for him; for finally extending that trust and immense pleasure to him, did his actions now indicate that deep down he hungered to be at the end of Justin's relentless possession? Knowing who he was, and who he always had been, he found that thought unfathomable... but if so, why had his cock started throbbing at the very thought of Justin once again pounding hard into his ass? Clearing his throat, Brian huskily asked, "Did you wake up feeling dirty?"

 

Justin growled. "Depending on your meaning, stud, I'm always feeling dirty around you..."

 

Licking his lips, Justin began to smooth his hands up and down Brian's back, hissing when his cock nudged against Brian's ass, wanting nothing more than to sheath himself and thrust hard and fast into Brian's tight and far too tempting ass. Justin smiled when Brian moaned, the brunet's head leaning back against him, his mouth opening on the back of Brian's neck, while his hand moved around to grasp around his lover's throbbing cock. "Mmmm, you feel so good, and... I know exactly how good you taste." Justin's tongue slid along the back of Brian's neck, his mouth opening to nip at the delicious skin. "You have no idea how much I want you right now, Brian..."

 

Brian wanted to turn around and smash their lips together, in the process grinding his suddenly aching cock against the full one of the hot blond, but he couldn't move from his present position. He would never understand it, but something about Justin's cock rubbing up against his ass just felt so right. Brian continued to turn his body into Justin's, angling his neck more firmly against Justin's mouth, knowing the younger and extremely dominant man would sense his acceptance of where this would lead next. Laughing huskily, Brian answered, "I think I can feel it." Groaning when Justin moved even closer, Brian provocatively asked, "My question is this, Taylor - what are you planning to do about it?"

 

Justin grunted, his eyebrow lifting as he noticed and reached for a foil package in the soap tray in front of Brian. He ripped the package open, quickly sliding it onto his aching dick, urgently turning Brian to the side to face the wall, and away from the sliding glass doors. His hot and utterly captivating lover wanted to return the control to him this morning? Well, he was more than fine with that. It was a place he understood so well, and he had the feeling, it was how Brian really most wanted to see him, even though he had desired to top him. "I'm about to show you, stud. I haven't fucked you in over a week, and I can tell you that my dick has painfully missed the separation..."

 

"Fuck!" Brian hissed through his teeth, his cock turgid and leaking as he listened to the return of the dominant and assertive blond. He fucking loved this side of Justin. Perhaps even more than he had the more trusting and accepting side of him last night; although, there had never been more of a case of topping from the bottom than Justin had with him. And he'd fucking loved it!  No matter how much he'd wanted to fuck Justin and fuck, he had wanted that more than anything, this was the Justin he had come to know and the way he essentially wanted him to be. Until now, he hadn't realized how much he'd missed it too. Justin had changed so many of his previously conceived realities. The bottom line was very simple - he loved Justin in charge. It didn't make him feel any less of a top, he knew one thing had nothing to do with the other, but it was a significant change in how he always thought things should be - at least for him specifically.

 

There wasn't a doubt they had so many things to discuss yet, but Brian knew with a certainty that this was the Justin Taylor he had fallen for... and that was the man he wanted Justin to remain to be. So, if that meant that Justin would be the one fucking him, more often than not, then, he was fine with that. The other details could be worked out. His voice came out in a low rasp, as Justin's skilled hand continued to work his already hard and aching cock, knowing it was only a prelude to the exquisite pleasure he would feel when Justin's cock was moving inside of him. "Let's not talk about it, or analyze any of it. How about you do what you do best, Taylor? Fuck the hell out of me!"

 

Justin growled, one hand still moving on Brian's cock, and the other reaching down to guide his needy cock into the tight and welcoming opening. Justin groaned when he began to push inside, moving to cover one of Brian's hands that braced against the tile wall, sliding his fingers to intertwine in his lover's. He lowered his head, opening his mouth on Brian's back, his mouth sucking on the wet and delicious skin, his cock skillfully and with great determination slicing forward. Justin emitted a responding moan to mix with the one falling from the brunet's lips, his hips beginning to mercilessly pound in and out. "Mmmm..." Justin moaned. He wasn't even close to completion yet, and even so, he was filled with the most incredible ecstasy imaginable. Simply fucking this man took him to another place. A place filled with nothing but pleasure and hot, lustful thoughts. "I love fucking you. I can't even describe how much..."

 

Brian was uncertain if Justin was hoping for a coherent reply, but at the moment, all he could think about, in addition to feeling, was the incredible feeling of Justin's cock thoroughly plundering his ass. And fuck, it felt so damned good. He couldn't still the gasp when Justin began to urgently tug at his cock, all while fucking him with intense precision, the blond's cock tapping at his prostate with each purposeful thrust. Justin felt amazing inside of him, and he doubted he'd ever grow tired of this. Attempting to be his more gruff and commanding self, Brian grunted, "You'd better speed this along, Taylor. I need to be at the office at some point this morning... and I am about to shoot all over this wall..."

 

A lusty chuckle whooshed through the blond's lips, his tongue licking up the center of Brian's back as he continued to alternate between slow and deep thrusts and fast and frenzied ones. He loved mixing up his speed, especially with this man. Each pace seemed to drive the man wild... and there was only one thing hotter than the actual act of fucking Brian Kinney. That was simply the knowledge and feeling of driving him over the edge, knowing that this man that was an ultimate top and dominant in his own right, was aching and nearly begging for his possession. The very thought of the power he held over this man had him in a constant need to fuck... and to fuck only one man, Brian Kinney himself. "Don't worry, stud. I've got us both covered."

 

Brian didn't have to question what the arrogant blond meant; he knew exactly what his words would entail. Being a master of the game, and the hunt, Brian knew what every gesture and spoken word meant. Justin was about to move at a more frenetic pace... and he couldn't fucking wait... "Go for it, hotshot. Give me all you've got..."

 

Justin hissed, once again, Brian provoking so many images in his head with just a few provocatively spoken words. Justin's tone became huskier when he answered, "Are you sure you want that, Brian? I haven't even gone full-on primitive with you yet. And we don't have time for that now." Justin pulled his cock completely out, only to slam it back in ferociously, his tongue sliding upward until his mouth was at Brian's ear. "Do you have any idea what I'd really like to do to you, Brian? Any idea at all?"

 

Barely able to concentrate on anything other than the immense pleasure of Justin hammering into his ass, Brian had one fleeting thought. He had awakened the monster in his calculating and assertive lover, one that he just now realized hadn't been fully awake until just now. "If it involves what you're doing right now, well, I think I'm more than up for it..."

 

"Oh yes, my hot stud, I can guarantee that you would be more than up for it..." Justin smoothly but firmly jerked on Brian's cock, while fiercely thrusting his dick forward in wild abandon. "I'll tell you what I want to do, Brian... and then, we finish this round." Justin deliberately slowed his thrusts, his mouth sucking on Brian's neck as his tongue licked and devoured his skin. "I want to tie you to the bed, having you totally at my mercy." A harsh laugh escaped. It embodied pure and carnal sex, the lust within his voice causing elemental vibrations in both men. "I will tell you this, Brian, there would be NONE. I would draw out every last bit of pleasure from you. It would be bittersweet. You would beg me to end it. And when the time was right, I. Would. Make You. Scream."

 

Brian panted, his cock thrusting into Justin's hand. Unable to hold back, he felt himself spilling into Justin's palm. He knew it was the combination of Justin's words and the fact that he was already past the point of no return. But fuck, he wanted this man, and in particular, wanted what Justin had in so few words, so vividly described. He wanted to be on the receiving end of that particular dominance more than he could possibly explain. "Fuck, Justin!" Brian's voice came out in a low growl, unable to stop the thrusting of his hips into Justin's hand, his legs beginning to slightly quiver as he felt Justin riding out his release. Unable to breathe until Justin pulled his cock from him, and took a few steps back, Brian shook his head in amazement, stepping back into the spray of the shower, rinsing off the remnants of what was the most intense hand job he had ever received. "Fucking hell, Justin. That was amazing."

 

"That it was." Justin pulled the filled condom from his dick, opening the door to toss it into the trash, closing the door again, advancing forward, and turning Brian into his arms. "Kiss me, Brian... and then I'd better get cleaned up as well."

 

"Yeah, I think I'd better let you do that part alone. Or, we'll both be off to a late start." Brian cupped his hand behind Justin's neck, gently turning his head to properly position him, his mouth lowering to capture the succulent raspberry lips beneath his own. Within moments, their bodies were mashed together, hands sliding over wet and slippery skin, their mouths hungrily eating at the other. After a few moments, Brian pulled his lips free, placing his forehead against Justin's, knowing they needed to distance themselves; at least, long enough to get dressed to even think about facing the day ahead. Taking a slight step away, Brian rinsed one last time, shaking his head when he observed Justin's gloating expression. "I don't understand what you do to me, Taylor. I doubt I ever will."

 

Once Brian moved to the side and reached for the sliding door, Justin smiled at him in understanding, making no move to touch or delay him further. "I don't think it needs to be labeled, Brian. We understand each other, and what we want. I think it's enough."

 

"I agree." Brian rolled his lips under, still processing all that he'd come to understand throughout the past night, and even more this morning. "When you finish, we need to talk. There are a few realizations I've made, and I would be remiss if I didn't address them." Brian smirked at Justin's slight look of surprise, easily detecting that the blond hadn't lost any of his confidence in the process. "I doubt I could hide it from you. Regarding me and our relationship, in particular, you have always been incredibly astute."

 

"I've always known what you wanted; in fact, even what you've needed, whether you realized it then or not." Justin trailed a hand down Brian's side, his eyes intent on his lover's every response, his heart rejoicing in the knowledge that he knew he had this man more now than ever. Perhaps a few details to negotiate, but they were back on track. "I'll be out in a few minutes, and then, we can discuss our future."

 

Brian nodded. It might not be a future he would have ever envisioned for him, but it was one he now approached with the greatest of anticipation. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Justin would make every day new and exciting. Today was already off to an excellent start.

 

TBC