- Text Size +

 

"Sir?" the perky flight attendant asked. "We are about to make our descent. You will need to disable your electronic devices."

 

Brian frowned, looking up from his Apple computer, first at the attendant, then out the window at the darkening sky. "The flight went quicker than I had expected." Immediately, he saved the presentation he had been working on, before powering off his device and sliding it back into the case. He really didn't like handing an important presentation over to his art director, but that was a small concession to make in exchange for the possible rewards of this particular trip. He couldn't wait to make it through the terminal and into the taxi that would lead him to his much-desired destination.

 

Smiling amicably, the flight attendant answered, "Please fasten your seatbelt, Sir. We should be landing at L.A.X. in about thirty minutes."

 

Complying without the slightest bit of hesitation, Brian adjusted his seat to a more upright position, his head turning to look out the window, this part of the flight being his favorite. Brian knew in this particular case, it was even more escalated. He was here to surprise Justin, hoping it would be pleasantly received by his passionate and dominant lover. Along with his concern for his general well-being, he had also missed the little fucker. It had only been one day. What did that say about him? Brian didn't have a doubt. He was hooked, and there was no going back. The strangest part of that was that he wouldn't have it any other way...

 

Nearly an hour later, Brian found himself with his carry-on in hand, slipping into the back of a light blue taxicab, briefly showing the driver the address of his destination. Brian narrowed his eyes when the cab driver whistled in response, uncertain if that meant they were in for a long drive, or if it was the quality of the neighborhood. He had the feeling it could be a mixture of both. "Is there a problem?"

 

"None at all, Sir. It's about a forty-five-minute drive on a good day, but it's in a very nice area. If traffic is heavy it could be well over an hour." The cabbie eyed him through the mirror, making certain his passenger would be okay with this type of fare. Looking at how he was dressed, and his basic body language, he didn't foresee that being a problem.

 

Brian smiled, certain he could give the driver a bit of an incentive. "If you make it in forty-five, there will be two C-notes with your name on it. Of course, in addition to your fare, and the return fare back to the airport."

 

The cab jerked speedily ahead, immediately beginning to veer in and out of outgoing traffic. It wouldn't be easy... but it could be done. "I'll make it happen. Once we get out of the airport, I can make much better time. Buckle up and hold on, Sir. I'll have you there in a flash..."

 

"Excellent..." Brian praised, his eyes lighting up with that small victory. In less than an hour, he would be with Justin. He couldn't deny being curious about Justin's home. Would it be large-scale and grand, or would it be more simplistic? He couldn't wait to find out.

 

Reaching into his pocket, Brian looked at his phone, smirking at all of the missed calls from his impatient blond. No doubt he would be in for it when he arrived. They had planned to have a video call, but Brian had already been making other plans as he'd suggested it. He remembered when he had told Cynthia to rearrange his schedule, and rushed to leave for the earliest departing flight. She had gasped in shock, stating it was impossible, but she had still accomplished it. Unfortunately, this wouldn't be a simple pleasure trip; he would need to work on some of the presentations. After emailing them, his staff could do the rest.

 

Brian frowned as he thought of what he could be walking into, arriving without any warning. He knew he would need to text Justin soon. As an afterthought, he considered there would probably be a security gate; at least, if Justin owned the type of home he thought he would. That being so, Brian began to respond to all of the missed calls.

 

Is my hotshot a tad bit impatient?

 

Where the fuck have you been, stud? I've been calling for three hours...

 

Brian smirked. How disappointing for you.

 

Yes, it was. I had my house to myself - FINALLY... and I thought we had plans. What happened?

 

I made some adjustments and came up with a better plan.

 

Text messages? I can guarantee that isn't a better plan in comparison to seeing and hearing you.

 

Hmmm, good point. What if you could touch me instead?

 

I'd say you need to stop teasing me, Brian. You've done enough of that. Justin muted the television, instead, leaning back on his bed, prepared to enjoy his wine and whatever time his provocative lover could presently give him. He began stroking his rapidly hardening cock. You know, there could be consequences.

 

I can hardly wait to find out, hotshot. In fact, you can show me in about forty minutes, give or take.

 

Video chat? Justin snorted, his free hand moving more quickly over his dick. I'm afraid that no longer will give me the satisfaction I need right now.

 

Well, it's a good thing that I am in a blue taxi heading your way. Soon, you can show me all about the consequences.

 

Justin's hand froze, his eyes moving over the text several times. You'd better not be fucking with me, Kinney. Are you in L.A.? NOW?

 

Indeed, I gave the driver an incentive to reach you quicker.

 

Groaning, Justin typed, Call me. I want to say this in your ear.

 

Brian didn't need to be told twice. He wouldn't care if the glass didn't separate him from the driver. Talking would only intensify what they both were feeling. And he wanted that badly. He dialed the number, barely restraining from moaning when Justin's husky voice greeted him. There wasn't a doubt of what Justin was doing. It was a shame he didn't get to enjoy the display. "Hey, stud. Are you ready for me?"

 

"More than..." Justin grunted, his hand moving even faster on his dick. "I want you to hear me cum, knowing the next time I do, I will be pounding the fuck out of you!"

 

Brian leaned his head back in the seat, turning his head to the side, his eyes barely registering the lush California scenery, just discernible in the semi-darkness. He focused on listening to Justin, not reaching for his cock almost impossible to resist. He did so with one thought in mind. Better things would be possible soon. The closer he arrived at his destination, the more that became a reality. "I can't wait."

 

"I want you so fucking much, Brian. I can't wait to touch you, kiss you, possess every inch of you." Justin began pumping his cock in determination, his mind drifting between the bliss and the erotic thoughts of all that he would share with Brian tonight. They had barely scratched the surface in their explorations. That was about to change tonight.

 

His erratic breathing was the only sound he made as Justin continued to rub one out, Brian could feel his cock leaking, realizing he would be an aching mess by the time he reached the hot, and entirely too sensual blond. "You sound fucking hot..."

 

"You are about to be on my turf, Mr. Kinney. My pleasure ground. I will do things to you that you've never imagined being done to you. And when I'm done, you'll want it - again and again." Justin reached for a container of wipes that he kept by his bed, wiping his hand, knowing where they would start their play. Brian wouldn't even make it inside of the house before he was pounding into his hot ass.

 

Brian could barely breathe. He knew they needed to end the call. Although he didn't care if the driver knew he was up to some erotic play, he just didn't want his need for Justin to escalate any more than it already had. "I better wrap this up, stud. Anything I need to know before I arrive?"

 

"Uh, yeah, that probably would be useful." Justin laughed. He had become so lost in the realization that Brian would be here in a matter of minutes that he had forgotten the finer details. "I'm going to take a quick shower, then I'll go out to the pool. Have the driver pull around to the backside of the road, it will lead to the rear entrance. He can drop you off at the gate; I will be there to let you in. Once you're here, I can give you the security code."

 

"Sounds good, Taylor. As always, you think of everything. I'll be there soon."

 

"I'll be waiting, Brian." Justin smiled, unable to believe this unexpected development. He had no idea why Brian had felt compelled to make the trip, he was only glad that he had. "I will have a bottle of my finest wine chilling by the pool... and anything else we might need."

 

After a rushed goodbye, Brian ended the call, wanting to savor the anticipation of their upcoming reunion, and not prolong the call, even further displaying how pathetic he had become. They had been separated for all of a day, and he missed him to this degree? It was truly unfathomable to him. In the back of his mind, though, he remembered that he had an alternative motive, although he wasn't sure if he wanted to reveal that to Justin. The blond was even more independent than himself. He wasn't sure how Justin would feel about his protective side emerging for a man that could obviously more than take care of himself... and anyone that threatened him.  This sudden catastrophe didn't sit well with him. Even though he was slightly relieved in his belief of Michael's innocence regarding the fire, something still didn't feel right about his former best friend. And until he was comfortable that all the pieces had fallen into place, Brian knew he would remain ill at ease.

 

TBC