- Text Size +

 

Debbie knocked once on Michael's bedroom door, deciding she would break with tradition and wait to be invited inside. She only turned the knob after she heard Michael's low grunt, in what she knew to be a grudging admittance. She smiled at him lying on the bed, leafing through a magazine, still unable to fully grasp that he had come home. "It's so strange seeing you here in your old room. So much has happened and yet so little has changed."

 

Michael tossed the magazine aside, sitting up with an angry stare on his face. "What's that supposed to mean?" He didn't give his mom a chance to answer, before doing it for her. "I know it has to do with Brian. You always blame him for everything!"

 

"I don't care how old you are and how long you've been out on your own. You won't speak to me in that tone, mister! You got that?" Debbie bellowed, her hands suddenly on her hips, a stern look of disapproval replacing her smile of a few short moments ago. "And some things have changed. I am not a blind fool any longer; I know Brian isn't the blame for your choices. I don't think he's totally innocent, but the choices you've made are all on you, Michael. And this destructive behavior needs to stop from here on out..."

 

"Please, don't hold back, Ma. Tell me how you really feel." Michael's tone now oozed with sarcasm, even though she may be right, he wasn't going to give her that. "For your information, I'm trying to do the right thing now. I sold my store and I came home; I just need to figure out what to do next."

 

Only slightly relaxing, her instincts still telling her that Michael wasn't over his ridiculous fantasy of a romantic relationship with Brian, she sat down on the bed next to him, watching him intently, hoping for once she could see the truth, and not fall victim to his subterfuge. As she thought back, it was unsettling at how easily he had deceived her, the one person that should know him better than anyone. "I think you should stay here for a while, and perhaps see a therapist."

 

"A shrink?" Michael shrieked in outrage. "I don't need a damned head doctor, Ma. I'm fine. I just need to figure some things out."

 

"Maybe you don't, but it can't hurt to see someone who can be objective and help you work through your feelings." Debbie watched her son warily, for the first time feeling uncertain of how to handle her clearly misguided son. It was almost as if she didn't know him, and she hadn't expected that at all. "This crush escalated out of control, Michael. You need to let it go."

 

Michael jumped to his feet, his eyes angrily ripping into the one person who he thought would stand by him, no matter what, but clearly, that wasn't the case anymore. "I have let it go! And it's not a crush, Ma. I love Brian. I've always loved him." When sadness mixed with defeat materialized in his mother's eyes, he twisted what he knew would be an invisible knife. "And I always will."

 

"You're breaking my heart, Michael. This can lead to nothing but heartbreak. And not for Brian, or for this young man he's involved with... it will be your heart. And I can't bear to watch it." Tears misted in Debbie's eyes, her voice slightly cracking when she finished speaking. This intervention had been pointless. She could see that now. Michael was only biding his time, hoping that Brian would tire of this man that he obviously cared deeply about, thinking he could do the impossible and catch Brian on the rebound. "Listen to the person that loves you more than anyone. What you want will never happen. Let it go now before you make an even bigger mistake."

 

"I'm tired, Ma. I want to get some sleep. We can talk in the morning." Michael averted his eyes from his mother's tired and despaired eyes, his body tense until she moved toward the door, closing it behind her without another word. He had hurt her so much, and that hadn't been his intention... but that wasn't going to stop him. He had to do what was right for him. Until he'd done some investigating earlier, he had been prepared to let this go... but not now. More than he wanted Brian, he wanted to hurt Justin even more. Justin Taylor had interfered in his life for the last time.

 

He had been shocked when he'd made his discovery a few short hours ago. Had he done so in New York, he never would have left. The sale of his store didn't feel right. In fact, he had thought it would remain on the market for a long time to come. The terms had been bizarre, as had how the sale was finalized. He knew something was going on. Finding out that Justin had bought the store just to get rid of him was the last straw. He didn't care how rich and powerful the blond was, he wasn't about to let this go. He wondered if Brian knew and if they'd had a good laugh about duping him. Well, the last laugh would be on him when he tore apart the two lovers.

 

When Brian had told him about the fire, he had actually felt bad for Justin. However, not any longer. Now, he viewed it as the conniving blond getting what was coming to him. He imagined the arrogant little asshole had made a large number of enemies. None would be as relentless as he would be. He would take away what mattered to him the most, and without a doubt, that was Brian. Michael had to laugh. Finding the blond, even in L.A. wouldn't be difficult. The fucker lived too much in the spotlight. Discovering his address had been easy to do. He knew his plan would have a slim chance of success, but win or lose, he would torment Justin for a while. If that worked, and it kept Justin in L.A. and away from Brian, then, all of his efforts would be worthwhile... and revenge would be sweet.

 


 

Justin placed a freshly opened bottle of wine on a small table near the pool, two wine glasses chilled and ready to be filled. He couldn't wait to see Brian. It was like a dream come true. There was no way he would have thought Brian would travel here to see him. No matter what the reason, he was going to enjoy it... not to mention, enjoy that hot and special man to the fullest. His eyes briefly passed over the other necessities that were on the same table, having no doubt those would come into play quickly after their reunion.

 

Seeing lights shining through the security of the high iron gates, Justin tightened the sash on his robe, in an almost panther-like gait approaching the security panel; he could barely wait to get his hands and mouth on his delicious lover. He hadn't gotten off since he was last with Brian, and that might not be a good thing for the older man. After the initial stress of learning the details about the fire, and then, Sean's determined seduction attempts, he was a throbbing mass of need. Justin knew that would only be accelerated when his eyes touched on the one man that made him ache like no other.

 

Disarming the security system, Justin opened the gates, his eyes glowing and hungry as he watched Brian stepping away from the taxi, not the least bit surprised to find Brian with only one medium-sized bag. He must have either left in a hurry or hadn't planned on staying for long. He hoped the latter wasn't the case. Knowing Brian though, he had deliberately packed light knowing he would do some shopping in L.A. After all, his stud was a devout label queen. He had so many plans for the two of them, and they definitely couldn't be satisfied in one night. He hoped that Brian's impromptu visit would be extended into a more prolonged stay. As Brian approached, and the taxi pulled away, Justin was silent as Brian passed through the gates, for now, attending to arming the gates once more, determined that this night wouldn't come with any further interruptions.

 

Brian's eyes scanned what he could see, a soft whistle sounding as he took in the length of the pool, and the lights shimmering over it and leading to the back of the house. The contrast of the colors was amazing. Justin didn't simply buy this property in the California real estate market. He had paid someone a great deal to design it to strict specifications. It suited Justin; in addition, he could go as far as to say, it suited him as well. "Your home is beautiful, Justin. I'm anxious to see the inside."

 

Justin licked his lips, moving in a slow predatory walk toward his captivating prey. "You won't see it quite yet, Mr. Kinney. I want you long before then..." Justin's eyes hungrily caressed every inch of the gorgeous brunet, knowing their first fuck would be hard and fast. "Put your bag down and come here..." Justin demanded, lust deepening his voice, his posture and glazed eyes displaying an urgent need. Kissing this man was at the top of his list of priorities... but it would lead to a more intimate exploration, and it would be very soon.

 

Brian felt his dick twitch. Whatever his dominating little blond had in mind, he was all for it. He dropped his carry-on to the ground, his steps sure and quick as he approached the other man. Looking deeply into the sparkling blue eyes, he was stunned by the level of need displayed in them. It hadn't been that long since they'd fucked, and yet, Justin's desire seemed to have the intensity as it did the very first time. This was going to be a long and hot night, and he couldn't wait for any of it. Once they were nearly toe-to-toe, Brian huskily answered, "I'm all yours, hotshot."

 

A low growl ripped from Justin's throat. He doubted that Brian could have said anything better... and words he planned on hearing - again and again. "Fuck yeah, you are!" Justin's tone was guttural; his hand reached up to pull Brian's head down to meet his lips, his body almost trembling amidst this torrential need he felt for the other man. Fuck! It had only been one day. His desire for Brian was seemingly unquenchable... but he would attempt to satisfy it tonight. They couldn't continue to function like this. Distracted, and hungry for the pleasure only completely derived from the other. "Kiss me, stud. And then, we'll move things along..."

 

Unable to think of one reason to resist, Brian allowed Justin to take possession of his mouth, his hands reaching out to slide around the younger man's waist, not only holding him but pulling him closer, anxious to feel all of him against him. Brian moaned into Justin's mouth, much louder than was typical for him, realizing that they had moved well beyond hiding any responses from the other. They were each hooked, both of them equally hot for the other. At this point, he doubted they could ever be satisfied.

 

Justin aggressively thrust his tongue deep into Brian's mouth, initially playing with Brian's own searching tongue, but in mere moments, overtaking the kiss and evolving it into a no holds barred claim. Fuck, how he wanted to claim this man, mark him as his forever. He wanted any man that came near him to know that even if they had the honor of being fucked by the great God Kinney, it ended in a meaningless interlude. In the end, Brian would be back with him... where he belonged. His more dominant side continued to soar even more to life, and Brian seemed to inspire it.  He wanted to own him... wanted him totally at his mercy. Such pleasure he would give him if Brian only trusted him enough to turn himself over to him on that level. It astounded him that he wanted that so much. It was quickly becoming a yearning... and one that he vowed to fulfill.

 

Sliding his hands up Brian's chest, Justin paused to briefly tweak at the distended nipples before placing his hands on each of Brian's cheeks. He held him securely in place, his mouth devouring the older man's, the intensity of his kiss more than displaying how much he wanted him, and how fierce the lust was now consuming him. Justin emitted a deep and primal growl into Brian's mouth, a lusty chuckle escaping when he felt Brian's cock jerking against him in response. "I want you so fucking much." Justin pulled his lips free, forcing himself to take a step back, his eyes drinking his lover in.  "I don't know why you decided to come here, and we'll discuss that later I'm sure, but for now I think we should move to the pool."

 

Arching a brow, Brian's hand tugged at the sash on Justin's robe, his eyes filled with hungry appreciation as the sides fell open. He licked his lips, as his eyes moved up and down, instantly feeling his own predatory side emerging. "I'll make you an offer... one I hope you won't refuse."

 

With a slight degree of wariness, and yet, finding himself filled with curiosity, Justin asked, "An offer?"

 

"Yeah..." Brian growled. He ran a finger down Justin's bare chest, not stopping until he reached his full and extended cock, his entire hand engaging in the action as he closed his palm around it. "I didn't get enough the night I fucked you." Brian laughed, knowing the sound of that laugh was typically interpreted as rough and filled with sexual overtones. "I will never get enough no matter how many times you allow it to happen."

 

"So, you want to fuck me? Here and now?" Justin asked, making sure he understood where this was heading, his mind and body still gripped by insatiable lust, Brian's hand lightly squeezing his cock not adding to intelligible reasoning.  "It's not exactly what I had in mind... but I'm listening..."

 

Brian released his tormenting grip on Justin's cock, thinking he had more than gained the hot blond's attention. "I've come a long way to be with you. Admittedly, I was concerned, but I am going to man up and further acknowledge that I missed you." Brian momentarily lost his train of thought at the bright beaming smile that came over Justin's face, unable to believe the sheer radiance of it. He cleared his throat in an attempt to bring himself back down to earth, and dispel the sudden lesbianic feelings that briefly overwhelmed him. "Let me fuck you, and I will do whatever you want for the rest of my time here. You can tie me up, dominate me, fuck me in every way you have fantasized about doing. I know you've imagined quite a lot."

 

"You're right. I have..." Justin agreed, already seeing this as a win/win scenario for both of them.

 

"One fuck and then I'm all yours, Taylor." Brian began to shed his clothing next to the pool, not even looking for a towel, robe, or even a changing room. Justin was showing signs of compliance, and he intended on taking advantage of it. "What do you say, hotshot?"

 

Justin allowed his robe to slide from his body, his dick growing even harder at another display of Brian in hunter mode. He found Brian immensely hot in everything he did, but even more so like this. "Fine. I'll play. You can fuck me now, and then, your ass is all mine for the rest of our time here together." Justin pointed to the table closest to the pool, needlessly advising him, "the supplies are on the table. Join me when you're ready." Walking away, deliberately tempting the other man with a full-on view of his ass, Justin dove into the pool. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Brian would be quickly behind him, soon to close in on him, and taking what was so generously on offer.

 

Brian doubted he had ever stripped so fast in his life. Even though he didn't know how the house functioned, or the staff that could be wandering around, Brian was quickly naked, his footsteps taking him to the poolside table, his hand reaching for a condom, a frown creasing his brow when the lube was strangely missing. Hearing a splash, Brian turned to see Justin waving the small bottle in his hand, the blond now in the more shallow end of the pool, his ass exposed as he applied a generous dab to his finger, one hand braced on the wall of the pool, as his other hand went to work preparing his ass. Brian couldn't believe his eyes. Beads of pre-cum began to slip from his dick as he watched the younger man in action. For a man so inexperienced as a bottom, Justin knew exactly what he was about. Of course, being the top that Justin was, and always would be, Brian realized that came with a deep understanding of what to do. "You are so unbelievably hot..." Brian groaned, unable to tear his eyes away from one finger turning into two, both of them sliding in deeper and deeper until a third digit joined in to move things along.

 

Justin's voice was a husky entreaty, the need in his voice palpable. "Come and get me, stud. I am primed and ready... and only for you."

 

A muscle jerked in Brian's jaw. "You're damned right only for me!" Fisting the foil wrapper tightly in his hand, Brian dove into the pool, swimming directly for the man that had him a mass of quivering, aching need. If he wasn't inside him soon, he thought he would explode... and not in any sort of life-affirming way. Once he was behind Justin, he tore the wrapper open with his teeth, quickly and skillfully covering his throbbing organ, his hand reaching for the bottle that Justin had placed within reach on the deck, slathering a generous amount on his now sheathed dick. "Take your fingers out, Justin." Brian's tone was demanding, in this instance, he was the one in charge.

 

Obediently, Justin complied. He wasn't about to argue. The sooner they finished this round, the sooner they could play the game his way. And he couldn't wait for that. Truth be told, though, he wanted to feel that burn again, not only because Brian was an exceptional top, but because it only contributed to their bond. "Fuck me, Brian. Hard. Fast. However, you want it..."

 

Placing his hands on Justin's hips, Brian slid forward, only stopping from thrusting full force ahead because of how new this was for Justin. Hurting him, or causing him to reject this from ever happening again was the last thing he wanted to do. When Justin's back initially tensed, Brian stilled his movements, only moving again once Justin reached back to grasp the back of his leg, and thrust himself back on Brian's cock, instantly causing Brian to go even deeper. Brian leaned his head forward, his mouth opening to lick and nip at the back of Justin's neck, growling as he realized Justin was ready to move things along his way.

 

Brian pulled almost all the way out before slamming back inside, this time totally embedding himself in Justin's tight heat. Fuck, he felt so good. Each time Justin allowed this to happen would feel like a precious gift to him, one that he knew the younger man probably wouldn't bestow often, but when he did, he intended to make the most of it. "You are amazing..." Brian moaned into Justin's neck, his lips devouring as much of Justin's skin that his mouth could reach. As he continued to move inside him, his pace quickly becoming frenetic, Brian felt his heart expanding as much as his cock was as he rode out this perpetual storm. He loved this man more than he ever thought possible to love another. As he pumped in a deep and steady rhythm, their combined grunts and moans becoming part of the sweltering California night, Brian felt a deep sense of belonging. Wherever they went from here, he was ready to explore it. He loved and desired this man beyond any kind of rational understanding. If these past few days and weeks had been their beginning, he couldn't wait to see where it led them next.

 

TBC