- Text Size +

 

Justin was silent for a moment longer, his eyes devouring the god-like man that stood before him, while his exasperation with the stranger's arrogance continued to escalate. He had never relinquished his control in such a meeting. He wasn't about to start now. He lifted his eyebrows, his face devoid of any emotion; although sedate was the last thing he was feeling at the moment. He wanted to fuck this man. Wanted it badly. "It appears you have me at a disadvantage. Would you care to introduce yourself?"

 

"How remiss of me." Extending his hand forward, he waited for Justin to accept the offering, his handshake strong and firm, his hand lingering around the young man's far longer than necessary. "I'm Brian Kinney. My assistant has been trying to set up an appointment with you; however, on a more personal level, I have been actively seeking out Justin Taylor... the man behind the media tycoon."

 

Justin's eyes openly slid over the older man. "How enterprising of you, Mr. Kinney."

 

"You have no idea, Mr. Taylor. No idea at all..." Brian whispered, his tone more of an avowal than an answer. "May I join you?"

 

Shrugging in feigned disinterest, Justin flicked his hand toward the chair across from him. "I don't see the need, but you've caught me at a good moment; I will be indulgent."

 

Indulgent? Brian thought to himself. His eyes became hooded as he took his seat, his thoughts very clear - he intended to be the definition of indulging with this man... and in every possible way. "I appreciate you giving me a moment of your time. I am confident our meeting can be mutually satisfactory."

 

Justin felt himself overheating as the raw, elemental chemistry permeated, and almost seemed to shroud the very air around him. This man was sex - pure and simple. He wanted to explore this man completely; however, he was intuitive of the men of his sex... most especially, gay men. This man was an undisputed top. Whereas Brandon had professed to be the same, this man was the real deal. He would never get his dick up this man's ass on a first meeting. Strategic planning and ingenuity would be needed. Justin prided himself on making quick assessments and decisions. He would quickly determine if making the effort would be advantageous or not. "I guess that remains to be seen, Mr. Kinney."

 

Grimacing, Brian told the blond, "Mr. Kinney was my father and a horrible excuse for one. Please call me Brian."

 

Nodding, Justin found no reason not to comply with that request. "Brian, it is. Feel free to call me Justin." Silence suddenly prevailed, each of them very open in how they were visually assessing the other. It almost felt like the sizing up of an adversary; although, that wasn't quite accurate. The hunger each of them openly revealed in their scorching glances told a different story. Not quite adversaries. They were hunters, pure and simple. Hunters that craved to know the weakness of their desired prey, both of them knowing the possibility existed that no vulnerabilities would be found.

 

Not one to engage in small talk - ever - but for some reason suddenly finding himself thrown off balance by this immensely hot blond, Brian casually asked, "How are you enjoying the Big Apple so far?"

 

Was he not so intrigued by the gorgeous Brian Kinney, he would have uttered a sarcastic retort to a most mundane question. "This is not my first trip to New York City, Brian. Although, this one could be my most impactful. That is, from a business perspective."

 

Despite the fact of craving to have his cock up the ass that considered himself off-limits, Brian found himself fascinated by the totality of Justin Taylor. Truly he was very interesting. How could a man that amassed billions at such a young age not be? "So, you really are entertaining an expansion here of the very successful Metropolitan Man?"

 

Justin scrunched up his nose. "You aren't another reporter, are you? I have had enough of mediocre questions today." Justin smiled, saying without saying, his earlier interview hadn't been completely tedious. He had found immense pleasure in certain aspects of it.

 

Brian's eyes flared into a hot blaze, one that touched every inch of the blond he could visually touch. "I agree that Brandon Greene can be dull; however, it seemed to me that you took excellent care of him, and even enjoyed him."

 

"That I did, Brian." Justin's voice deepened, his eyes hungry on the brunet's mouth. "As I do with most men that know how to be taken."

 

Suddenly, a lump formed in his throat, the feeling of unease increasing in him. This was the first time they had met, and already he felt slightly taken over by the blond. Perhaps this man did have something; an undefined sensual aura that was irrefutable. "Hot. However, I am not one of those men." He had to regain control of this meeting. Ruefully, he acknowledged to himself, he probably never had that control. It was time to get that back and accept - even if only for now, he wouldn't be fucking Justin Taylor tonight.

 

Justin's cock thickened as he watched a myriad of confused emotions passing over Brian's face. Fuck. A man he had initially thought as unattainable was showing vulnerability. It was time to push for more. With a man like Brian Kinney, it could be a case of now or never. He reached his hand across the table, his fingers beginning to stroke the back of his hand. Huskily, Justin whispered, "You could be, Brian. Just because you are a top doesn't mean you can't enjoy being taken. I would give you so much pleasure. All you need to do is come with me; I will take care of everything else."

 

Brian blinked. What the fuck was happening to him? He was the one who lured his prey... never the opposite. He shook his head, hoping to shake the fog that suddenly seemed to be afflicting him. He had no grounds for comparison for what he now felt. This meeting needed to end or move to one focused on business. He could do that. Fuck. He had to do that. Pulling his hand free, Brian arched a brow, his voice dripping in sarcasm, "You are good, I'll give you that. For a moment, I wavered. I'm not going to deny it. However, that is not who I am... so maybe we should just move on to business."

 

"Business?" Justin scoffed, willingly pulling his hand away. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that such an innocent touch would tempt him into pushing for more. He wanted to push this man. Wanted that a lot. A part of him believed he could seduce this Brian Kinney; yet another, cautioned that Brian wasn't ready. His eyes narrowed on the hot and obviously determined man. Was this man the challenge he had been looking for - whether he had purposely done so or not? He couldn't stand to be held in limbo with this man. A definitive yes or no needed to result. For some reason, he doubted he would receive any form of certainty here tonight. "Brian, my offices aren't even set up yet. My business meetings are currently being held to a minimum."

 

"Yes, I know. My assistant has tried to schedule an appointment with you." Brian quirked a suggestive brow. "Of course, my office is more than functional enough to conduct a meeting. I would be extremely grateful if you would stop by... at your convenience, of course."

 

Justin had far from given up. "Define grateful, Brian..."

 

Brian arched his head back as laughter erupted, unaware of how the sound and motion made the younger man's dick ache even more. "I have the feeling you could be the man that gets more ass than even I do."

 

"I wouldn't know about that. When I want someone; I take action. Very rarely am I unsuccessful."

 

"You were tonight..." Brian needlessly reminded, uncertain his words had been wise as soon as he noticed the predatory glint returning to the young man's eyes.

 

"Was I really, Brian?" Justin purred, moving his body closer to the table, his chest pushing against it, his eyes on the mouth he wanted to devour... a mouth he vowed would be learned in the skill of his kiss. Perhaps not tonight, but he was feeling that familiar need to hunt overwhelming him. He doubted he would be able to resist - if they continued to remain in this more sensual mindset. "If we were alone, I would put your resolve to the test. I guarantee I WOULD have you."

 

Brian narrowed his eyes. He knew exactly what Justin was trying to do. This kid might be a master, but he was as well. He wasn't about to be maneuvered so easily. "Nice try, stud. If this is where I am supposed to agree to be alone with you simply to disprove your theory, it seems I need to advise you that I know all the tricks of the game. I can't be manipulated."

 

Justin leaned in even closer, doing nothing to hide the stark hunger raging within him. "I don't want to manipulate you, Brian. I just want to fuck you."

 

Fucking hell... this kid was good. He needed to distance himself from Justin and decide which direction to go to reach his own goals. Brian noticed a bartender hovering nearby, impulsively he raised his hand and ordered a double shot of Beam. Raggedly, Brian told him, "I think we both need to agree that neither of us is willing to concede and move onto other matters."

 

Justin inclined his head, moving back again, watching as Brian removed what seemed to be a golden case from his jacket, with what he assumed would contain his business cards. "For now. Tell me what your line of business is that might have any sort of impact on me."

 

Pushing his card across the table, Brian watched as Justin read the card, remaining silent until he returned his gaze to him. "I own an advertising agency. Whereas I am aware there are larger agencies in the city, Kinnetik is extremely successful and has a vast number of high-profile clients. I would like to set up an appointment, where I could show you all that Kinnetik Enterprises has to offer."

 

Justin smirked. The owner had the most to offer in his opinion. It was a question of getting Brian to offer him what he most wanted. A calculating glint entered Justin's eyes. Cunning and tenacity were two of his strongest characteristics. "I am willing to hear more, Mr. Adman. My offices won't be set up for about another week... but I would be open to an appointment at Kinnetik. The expansion I have in mind will lead me to seek advertising."

 

"I'm glad to hear that, Justin, and equally intrigued about these expansions. I don't expect you to answer tonight; however, my cell phone number is printed on the card. Feel free to contact me at any time." Brian smiled suggestively, yet kept his tone at a professional level. "I would be more than willing to work you in..."

 

Watching as Brian's drink was placed in front of him, Justin advised the server, "Put that on my tab." Justin's eyes glazed over. Work him in? Oh yes, Mr. Kinney, you will be doing exactly that, but not quite in the way the older man would be expecting. He would visit Kinnetik and see just what Brian Kinney had to offer on a business level. The challenge that taking this man represented made him hotter than anything had in recent recollection. Standing to his feet, Justin looked down at the hot brunet, the desire to conquer smoldering in him. "Eleven a.m. Monday morning. I look forward to seeing all that you have to offer."

 

Brian watched as Justin Taylor walked away, a self-satisfied smile on his face. The night might not have ended as either of them would have liked... but a foot in the door was a very good thing. Signing Justin Taylor would elevate Kinnetik to new heights. And if he succeeded in claiming the hot little blond's luscious ass, all the better. This meeting had ended with the feeling of a high-stakes chess match. It was a game he was determined to win; although, after what he had seen and felt tonight, the eventual outcome was suddenly in doubt.

 

TBC