- Text Size +

 

Brian took a sip of the wine Justin had just poured for him, utterly at ease after the release he had just enjoyed and elated that Justin had agreed to his offer, allowing him the incredible pleasure of fucking him again. He looked down at the robe that Justin had retrieved for him, laughing at the fit. It would obviously fit Justin perfectly, but he was a bit taller than the blond. "I must look ridiculous..." Brian shook his head ruefully, knowing he couldn't care less about the image he currently projected. All that mattered was being here with Justin. The contentment that had amassed in him the moment he had stepped past the gates was practically indescribable. He didn't understand this immense pull Justin had over him; Brian doubted that he ever would.

 

"No. You look hot..." Justin didn't hide the hunger from either his voice or his eyes as he visually possessed the other man. Justin took a sip of wine, not intending to drink much of it. He wanted a clear head when he took Brian inside the house. He had so many plans for them tonight... and he couldn't wait to get started on them. "Enjoy as much, or as little of the wine that you would like. It's not going anywhere... and neither am I."

 

Brian's brow slanted. "Is that some kind of challenge?"

 

"Not at all, stud." Justin took another slow and small sip from his own glass, his eyes possessive and hot on the older man. "It's just a statement. I hadn't envisioned having you here on my home turf quite so soon. I plan on taking advantage of that opportunity."

 

A low and husky laugh escaped. This man was truly remarkable. Every word he spoke came out as pure and sinful seduction. As a skilled hunter, the tactic was familiar to him, but what constantly amazed him was how easily it came to Justin. He wasn't trying to seduce him; although, they both knew that he could, or any man he set his sights on. "I don't doubt that, hotshot... but first, I'd like to hear what happened prior to my arrival. I assume that things are calmer now, at least, that's my hope." Brian doubted that Justin realized how meaningful his questions were, but he wasn't certain the blond knew him quite that well yet. His delving into the basics of Justin's life was a sign of his deep feelings for the younger man. Although he had already accepted those feelings, bit by bit, the impact of those feelings was continuing to be revealed to him as events played out. This was but another example of that.

 

Justin sighed, seeing that there would be a slight delay in his gratification... but he was determined it would be a short-lived one. To be honest, he understood why Brian would ask, and was even more thrilled that Brian was showing such a complete interest in every aspect of his life. It reflected where they were on a personal and emotional level, whether Brian wanted to admit it in so many words or not. In any event, he knew what Brian's questions meant, and he couldn't be happier about the realization. A knowing smirk on his face, Justin told him, "I'm pleased that you have such an interest, Mr. Kinney."

 

"Well..." Brian began, doing all that he could to keep his voice non-committal, yet knowing he would probably fail miserably, he responded, "I do try to keep the interests of my clients in mind, Taylor. I am devoted to providing full service to the client. I hope that you will never find Kinnetik lacking in that..."

 

"I'll let you know later, Mr. Adman." Justin's voice was suddenly husky and filled with heat, innuendo in every syllable. His eyes ravaged the other man, painfully aware that twin robes were all that kept them apart. At this moment, he made the effort to maintain his control, reminding himself that he wouldn't have to wait for much longer and that the rewards would far outweigh any discomfort he now was feeling. "As much as I love talking with you, and normally I do enjoy your caustic wit and immense knowledge, I have other things on my mind tonight. So, I will answer your questions as quickly as I can, and then we can really get started..."

 

Brian arched a brow, his eyes narrowing on the obviously hungry blond. Something was different in him tonight. It was a trait that was familiar to him. Justin was hunting him, even though he had already fucked him on numerous occasions. That had been different. This time Justin was intent on using all of his skill as an ultimate top to claim his prey. Brian swallowed, unable to move his eyes away from the unmistakable lust in Justin's deep blue eyes. He knew in an instant that he was about to have an insatiable and demanding tiger pouncing on him soon. Brian felt his dick twitching beneath the robe; he could barely hold back his own primal growl, knowing if he didn't, things would escalate out of control. They needed to get the conversation finished quickly. He wasn't sure how long either of them could resist the other. "So, the fire..." Brian struggled to remember what he had been intending to ask, his desire already equaling the need in the other man.

 

"The fire in my studio was filed as an accident." Justin breathed in deeply, uncertain if he could stay in control for much longer. "I sensed that the detective had some doubts, but there was no evidence to indicate foul play, and typically something stands out. It appears it will go down as an act of negligence."

 

"I see. That's surprising." Brian frowned, for the moment concentrating on all that Justin was saying, and not the need that was raging in both of them. "I'm sure it's an unsatisfactory ending for you if there is a chance it was deliberately set."

 

Justin nodded in agreement. "It is, however, I'm realistic. It could have been an accident, and if it wasn't, crime isn't always discovered. I'm just relieved that no one was hurt."

 

Brian took a long sip of his wine, setting it down on the poolside table, waving his hand in denial when Justin moved to refill it. "I'm sure your hot little model was excited by your concern..." Brian didn't know where the comment came from, it seemed to tumble from his mouth unbidden to his displeasure hearing the jealous tone even to his ears. Fuck! He did not do jealousy, and this amazing, and entirely too appealing blond had changed his world in that respect as well. At this point, he didn't think the changes would ever end.

 

"There's no need to be jealous, stud. You are the man I want, Brian Kinney."

 

Brian smiled, spreading his arms out wide, deciding it was time to divert Justin away from the subject of Sean, not to mention, his unfounded jealousy of him. Not only was it pathetic, but it was also a huge violation of his long-standing rules. He had to draw a line somewhere. As it was, he was systematically redefining all of them... "How could you not? This level of perfection is unmatched..."

 

Drolly, Justin told him, "I think it's your modesty that I love the most about you." Tilting his head to the side as if in deep thought, Justin added, "Of course, you have so many attributes."

 

"It's true; I do." Brian produced his trademark cocky smile, as his expression displayed acceptance of things they both already understood to be based on utter fact. He remembered that Justin had said he would need to be here for a few days at least. He also hadn't forgotten Justin's previous living arrangements. Was the hot young model lounging around now? Ready to leap at any opening given by his former lover? He needed to refrain from asking. One display of jealousy was more than enough... "So, are we completely alone tonight?" Brian asked, deciding that even though he wanted to know everything about Justin's return to L.A., he wanted to see the beautiful blond's most passionate side unleashed even more.

 

"Yes, my staff is gone for the night. My driver lives in a cottage on the grounds, but he can't access the house." Justin thought about Ethan briefly and the crush he appeared to have on him. He hoped it didn't become a problem. Until tonight, he hadn't even noticed Ethan's interest in him... that was a road he had no intention of traveling. Justin's voice dropped to a throaty purr. "You are completely at my mercy, stud."

 

"I don't exactly have a problem with that... hotshot." Brian's voice was fashioned of pure, hot velvet, the heat in his eyes delivering a ‘take me now' look. Of course, Brian knew it wasn't going to be simple; at least, not tonight. Justin was going to play with him before he totally lost himself within him. This was Justin's domain, and he would enjoy everything the younger man decided to explore with him. It would be interesting to see which one of them lost control first.

 

Not saying a word, Justin closed the distance that separated them, urgently pulling Brian's mouth down to meet his own. Justin licked and sucked on Brian's bottom lip, before widely opening his mouth over Brian's, possessing the other man's mouth ardently and in passionate determination, no question evolving as to who was in charge of this kiss. In devouring fashion, Justin took Brian's mouth, much the same as he planned on invading all of his lovers on this night. His body, his senses, even his heart. Justin intended on claiming everything this man had to give... and he would be keeping the gift he had been given. This man belonged to him, as he belonged to Brian. After tonight, there would be no more doubts about that.

 

Moving his hands down to clasp Brian's ass through the thick robe, Justin growled into Brian's mouth, his responses escalated by the sweet and perfect feel of Brian's ass, and the breathless moans that the other man was suddenly emitting. He loved the power he seemed to exude over him; a power that he'd always enjoyed with other men, but with Brian it was even more intense, and it turned him on more than he'd ever been in his life. Moving his lips hungrily over Brian's, unable to explore or taste him enough, Justin realized there would be a slight delay in moving this to his bedroom. He had to taste him now... and it would be an essence he would savor, knowing he would do so time and time again in the days and months to come.

 

Sliding his lips from Brian's, his dick twitched when Brian's moans became louder, his own mouth sliding down the brunet's neck, his hand reaching to release the sash of Brian's robe. Slowly, as if he had all the time in the world, Justin lowered himself to his knees on the pool deck, his tongue swiping at his lips as he admired Brian's hard and extended organ. He looked up and met Brian's surprised and lust-filled eyes, certain this wasn't how the older man thought this interlude would be progressing. "Until we go inside, you have control, Brian. I want you to feed me your cock, taking my mouth like you really want to own it. Think you can handle that, stud?"

 

Handle it? Fuck. He couldn't think of anything he wanted more. "Open your mouth, Justin, and I'll show you..." Brian gruffly ordered, a finger reaching out to stroke the full and beautiful lips. Justin could have no idea how much he wanted this. The blond's lips were full and erotically tempting, the most perfect for sucking cock that he'd ever seen... and he had seen a countless number of them. Brian groaned as Justin's tongue made contact, licking up and down his needy shaft, his tongue teasingly slipping into the slit before he opened his mouth and took Brian's cock inside, his eyes closing as he gave himself over to his ministrations.

 

Justin moaned around Brian's cock, knowing his dominant lover would take advantage of this opportunity, his dick throbbing as he thought of the other man taking that control. He loved that side of Brian. It was something he wouldn't ever change in him. They might never be equally balanced regarding being the top in the relationship, but he knew there would be times when he wanted to give complete control to Brian. This moment was one of those times. He pulled off long enough to whisper in what was more of a command - "Fuck my mouth, Brian. Fucking own it!!"

 

Brian felt his cock dripping in response, his eyes becoming black with desire, his hands reaching out to clasp each side of Justin's face, ready to begin relentlessly feeding the blond his cock. "Open your eyes and look at me, Justin. I want to see the hungry desire in your eyes..." Immediately, Justin complied, pleasing the other man that the young dominant was indeed giving complete control over to him. "That's my boy..." Brian purred, his hips moving to pull his cock all the way out, before slamming it fast and deep back inside. There was no way he would last for long. The pace was too frenzied, and the mutual need between them too sharp.

 

Keeping his eyes fastened on Brian's, Justin moved his mouth in the same rhythm as Brian used to fuck his mouth. For him, this exercise was an extension of his trust in Brian, realizing the other man would never do anything to hurt him and would stop if he was ever asked. There was no way he would be asking him to do that. He loved the feel of Brian's cock stretching and filling his mouth. No other man had ever felt so hot and smooth... and on counts, so fucking right. His hands clasped the back of Brian's legs as the other man accelerated the pace, his mouth keeping perfect time with him. He wanted to untie his robe and begin stroking his cock... but he didn't. He could easily tell that Brian was close, and he would hold off his release until he was inside his lover's beautiful ass. By then, he would be an aching mass of need, and the release would be even more intense. This was for Brian. Later it would be for both of them.

 

Unable to hold off any longer, Brian gave a few more strong pushes, before he came deep into Justin's mouth, sweat rolling down his body, his panting breaths permeating all around them. Slowly, he pulled his cock free, his legs feeling slightly shaky in the aftermath. He watched as Justin stood to his feet, a satisfied smile on both of their faces. "That was hot, Taylor."

 

Grabbing the sash of Brian's robe, Justin pulled him in the direction of the house. "That it was, Mr. Kinney. And now, I believe it's my turn. I think it's something we'll both remember for a long time."

 

"Lead on, hotshot. I am more than ready..." Brian knew he had never meant anything more.

 

TBC