- Text Size +

 

Michael looked around his old bedroom, unable to believe that his mom had kept everything as he had left it; even though he hadn't lived in it for years. He supposed she had always hoped he would return home. Frowning, Michael realized the circumstances of his return had been anything he could have anticipated.

 

He had lost Brian. In his moments of clear realism, he accepted that any chance he had of an intimate relationship with his former best friend had always been pure fantasy, with no substance in reality. As much as he still wanted to blame Justin Taylor for that, in addition to so many other things, he knew the simple truth was staring him right in the face. Brian would never look at him as he did Justin. In fact, Brian wouldn't ever see him as he did one of his tricks. That realization hurt every time it penetrated his deepest awareness.

 

Now, he had a choice to make. Ever since he'd discovered Justin underhandedly buying his store, in doing so, expediting his departure from New York, and in particular out of his and Brian's life, the seeds of revenge had been growing in his mind. Hours later, he still hadn't implemented his plan, knowing in doing so, he risked any remaining regard Brian could still have for him. Would his momentary feeling of revenge be worth it?

 

Remembering his last conversation with Brian made his decision even more difficult. After that call, he had felt a glimmer of hope that one day their friendship could be rebuilt, even if it would never be quite the same. Losing Brian's friendship had been devastating. It was even more so in the knowledge that he had caused that break. There wasn't a doubt in his mind now that Brian had feelings for Justin. That devastating realization broke his heart, and yet, he knew it was a reality he had to accept. Anything else would only lead to more heartache. He wasn't sure he could handle that.

 

All things considered, his choice was painfully clear. No matter how much he wanted to strike out against Justin, no matter how unlikely his success may be, he knew the risks were far too great. His secret would never be hidden. Justin would move mountains to uncover who had targeted him, with him being the number one suspect, both in Justin's eyes... and Brian's as well. He had already lost too much because of Justin Taylor. He wasn't about to burn his bridges entirely, and have Brian forever looking at him in contempt. In time, certain aspects of their friendship could be reestablished. An attack on Justin would make that impossible. If the opportunity presented itself, he would probably let both Brian and Justin know what he thought of the blond's meddling... but he would go no further than that.

 

Michael returned to the small bed, his mind was more relaxed and his heart much lighter. He knew this was the right thing to do, and probably the most healthy mental act he had endeavored since Justin Taylor came into his life. He knew he would never view Brian's lover with any sort of positivity, but he hoped that in time, tolerance could be attained. For now, he would maintain a safe and silent distance, but one day, he hoped his and Brian's lives could be intertwined again. How else could they rebuild their shattered friendship? For now, though, a large amount of time needed to pass. When the time was right, he would know it. He would wait for Brian to open the lines of communication. He knew Brian better than anyone. In time, Brian would reach out to him. His feelings for Justin wouldn't stop that, as long as he didn't do something foolish like causing trouble for them. Now that he had a clearer understanding of his reality, not to mention, his options, he wouldn't be doing something that reckless.

 

In the morning, he would start thinking about what he wanted to do in his immediate future. He had money now, but if handled unwisely, it wouldn't last for long. And he needed to apologize to his mother. He had broken her heart earlier, and he truly regretted that. In time, he would make it up to her, and she would see that not only was he fine, but that he was looking to a future that didn't revolve around Brian Kinney. That wasn't an easy thought for the kid in him to accept. That side of him wanted him to do whatever it took to see the desired results. However, that kid was slowly fading away. Now, in that child's place, he was moving toward being an adult for the first time in his life. And in doing so, he accepted that a man didn't always get everything he wanted.

 

That was a painful part of growing up. But one day at a time, he would get there. Life wasn't giving him any other choice...

 


 

As he ascended the staircase, still trailing behind Justin, Brian was far too caught up in the man preceding him to take much of a look around. What he had glimpsed when they had first stepped through the doors had been both spacious and amazing, neither of which had come as any kind of a surprise to him. Justin Taylor was not only a man of means, but he also had an incredible taste to go along with it. He couldn't imagine him ever settling for anything less than the best. It was just another aspect they had in common.

 

As they neared the top of the spiral staircase, Brian found himself saying, "I hope I get the guided tour later."

 

Once they were at the top of the stairs, Justin continued to tug Brian along, not planning on answering until they were at his bedroom door. Turning him so that his back was against the closed door, Justin opened his robe, Brian's already conveniently still open. He pressed into Brian, thrusting his hips forward, the friction causing their cocks to mash together. It was a good feeling and one that just made him want to fuck the living hell out of the older man. "You will..." Justin growled in response. "I want you to be familiar with everything in my home. I hope that you will visit here often, and when you do, I want it to feel like your home too."

 

"Sounds good..." Brian moaned, his eyes closing as their dicks continued to grind against the other. It was as if their cocks had a mind of their own, both reaching for that sweet bliss that was, for now, just out of reach. "Let's move this along, hotshot... unless you want to engage in some frottage..."

 

Immediately, Justin took a step back, his gaze disapproving of the older man. Brian had no idea how difficult stepping away had been. His body had been so caught up in the pleasure of Brian's, that he had nearly forgotten what this next round was to entail. This was about dominance, trust, and claiming. Brian would leave here feeling a deeper sense of connection, and it all started now. "I think you may want to rephrase that, Brian. I believe you lost your power once we stepped inside." Justin looked at his lover in a calculating manner, not a doubt of the answer to his next question. "Who's in charge now?"

 

A muscle jerked in Brian's cheek. Fucking hell. Justin was actually going full-on dominant with him. It was so fucking hot. He couldn't imagine lasting for long... and undoubtedly, there would be no chance of resistance. That was a laughable thought. Resist this man? Impossible. "I believe you are, Mr. Taylor. Forgive me for my lapse."

 

Licking his lips, Justin reached out and trailed a finger up and down Brian's bare chest, his eyes sparkling as Brian's skin contracted under his slight touch. Brian was so sensitive to his touch. That was going to make this encounter all the more intense. "You are always so responsive to me. It's so fucking hot. You've been that way since we first met, even if you tried to fight me."

 

"What can I say?" Brian shrugged his shoulders, barely able to keep his breathing even. "You are an irresistible little fucker. I decided to stop fighting and enjoy the pleasure. Of course, I never expected things to progress as they have." Brian found his eyes sinking into the expressive and attentive blue eyes, finding it nearly impossible to look away. "Now, here we are, and I wouldn't change any of it."

 

Justin ran both his hands all over Brian's toned and full chest, reveling in the smoothness of his skin, yet turned on by the sheer masculinity of it. This man was perfect. A virtual sexual God. He would never have enough of this man, and to his immense satisfaction, he thought he could say the same held true for Brian. "That's a very good thing, Mr. Kinney." Justin continued to stroke Brian's chest, at the moment, unsure of his own control, and pacing himself to play with his equally eager lover. Right now, he just wanted to slide balls deep into the hot brunet, reaffirming not only his position as a dominant top but to claim all that this incredible man had to offer. "You would have to leave me and what I can give you, Brian. I can't ever envision willingly letting you go."

 

Brian moaned, barely able to concentrate on Justin's words, all his senses overtaken by the hands skillfully moving over him, effortlessly seducing him. "I'm not looking to get away, Justin. In fact, I'm more looking toward where we go next..."

 

"Patience, lover..." Justin chuckled. "We're getting there. I want to explore and commit every detail of your hot body to memory." Justin took a slight step back as he analytically perused him. "I think I've already done that... but I do like to test my theories. I think various tests will be in order."

 

"Sounds good to me," Brian agreed, knowing there was nothing he wanted more than to engage in one exploration after another with this man. Arching a brow, unable to effectively be the passive participant, a fact he was certain Justin was aware of, Brian continued to impatiently urge, "Are we moving into the master bedroom at some point tonight... hotshot?"

 

Justin released a deep growl, in one reach opening the bedroom door, and pushing Brian forward. As Brian turned to step into the room, Justin couldn't resist temptation when he placed a firm smack on Brian's perfectly shaped ass. "Mmmm..." Justin moaned, his eyes flaring at the quick to appear red handprint. "I could get off on spanking your hot ass. Perhaps I should work that into our... activities."

 

Brian's breath momentarily hitched, at the moment, a smack on the ass was the last thing he'd been expecting. But fuck... it was hot. His dick was now leaking and throbbing. "I'm not objecting, but can I suggest for it to be later? I am fucking hurting here, Justin." Brian turned to see Justin completely removing his robe to match his nakedness, his eyes hungry and admiring Justin's impressive and extremely needy cock. "It appears you are too."

 

"Yeah." Justin licked his lips, his eyes devouring the beautiful man before him, unable to believe his fortuitous luck in finding such an amazing man. He loved and desired him beyond anything he could have ever expected. These feelings were gut-wrenching, vivid, and mind-numbing. He couldn't imagine a future without this man at his side. There was no way he planned for that to ever happen. "Lay down, Brian." Justin's tone was firm and unyielding. "On your stomach. Place your hands on the posts. Our play will be minimal for now. I need you too fucking badly."

 

Brian grunted as he moved into position, his trust in Justin not in any doubt. He hoped that any delayed gratification would be extremely brief. He wasn't sure how much torture he could take. Placing his hands on the posts, Brian found he didn't have long to wait. Within moments, Justin had returned with silken ties of some kind, comfortably, but firmly securing his wrists in place. Brian squirmed on the bed, his cock throbbing all the more from the friction on the silken sheets. "If you don't speed this along, I will be cumming across your expensive silk sheets..."

 

"You just might do that, stud." A lusty chuckle escaping, Justin reached into a drawer, silently and quickly removing his device of bittersweet torture... For a brief moment, Justin looked at the purple handle on the flogger, the tassels long and inviting. He couldn't wait to see Brian squirming, moaning, and begging for his cock. It wouldn't take long. Moving closer, Justin started by dragging the tassels over Brian's legs, not quite ready to spread those long and beautiful legs apart. Before he fucked him, he would certainly be doing that.

 

His moans turned into pants once Justin pulled the object back and began feathering it over his ass, more pre-cum escaping when Justin lowered the flogger to pass over his balls, in the process of his arching, the tassels brushing over his throbbing organ. Fuck! He wouldn't last much longer. It felt so fucking good. He loved how effortlessly and naturally Justin exerted power. He felt himself immediately in awe of Justin's faultless dominance and immensely skilled hands, never doubting the outcome would be mutually pleasurable. He just didn't think he could wait much longer for the outcome. "Justin... pleaseeeee."

 

Justin dragged the flogger over Brian's cock, his balls, and over the crack of his ass, his mouth watering at the sight of that beckoning hole. He couldn't wait to be inside him. In fact, he knew he wouldn't be waiting for much longer. Pulling his hand back, he struck it against Brian's ass with more force, doing so that it was more of a caress than a smacking. Brian squirmed and moaned, even more, the sight and sound making his cock leak. "Please? What is it you want, Brian? Tell me. I'm sure I am more than up to the task..."

 

"Fuck me, Justin. Shit!" Brian spat the words out, his hips thrusting against the bed, now trying to get as much friction against his dick as possible. One way or another, he needed to cum, and he needed it NOW. He'd prefer for it to be with Justin's dick inside him, but he could make it happen on his own if necessary. When he heard the sound of the flogger being tossed aside, and a foil package being torn, along with a cap being flipped, Brian knew his wait was about over. He emitted a sigh of relief. He doubted he could have waited much longer. "Finally..." he growled, unable to see the calculating smile on Justin's face.

 

Rubbing a generous amount of lube on his sheathed dick, Justin placed his cock at Brian's opening, his mouth opening on the brunet's sweat-drenched back, his tongue licking languorously at the skin. "Think you're ready for what I'm about to give you, stud?" One hand reached under to grasp Brian's throbbing cock, while another hand reached back to give Brian's ass cheek a loud smack, all while his cock slammed fiercely into Brian, each of them moaning out in combined pleasure and aching need. "You feel so fucking good." Justin began to pull on Brian's cock, his own dick hammering into the tight hole, his voice a barely audible rasp, when he spoke, "You're about to feel a lot better. We both are..."

 

At once, Brian gave himself over to Justin's control, his hips thrusting into Justin's hand that tightly fisted his cock, in the process, pulling Justin's cock more fully into him. He felt invaded and overtaken by the younger man... and he fucking loved it. Justin's skill as a top was indescribable. The younger man knew exactly which pace was most effective in rendering his partner in an aching, quivering mass. His dominance and skills were absolutely unparalleled. Brian moaned, gusty pants escaping as he continued to hump toward his completion, hoping that Justin was as far gone as him. By the sound of Justin's erratic breathing, and relentless thrusting, Brian was sure that he was.

 

It didn't take long for Justin to sense that familiar feeling of orgasmic bliss approaching, knowing by Brian's quivering legs, and thrusting hips, his lover was in the same sweet place. His free hand moving to close over Brian's hip, Justin maintained a quick and perfectly timed rhythm, his head rearing back as he continued to rock into Brian, deciding that nothing felt better or more right than being deep inside this man. Nothing could possibly compare to the euphoria of being with this man; he doubted anything ever would.

 

Moments later, when he pulled himself free of Brian, he discarded his filled condom, his hands immediately reaching out to untie Brian's wrists, his eyes widening in shock and horror when a shrill sound pierced him through the windows. Simultaneously, their heads turned to the window, both of them shocked that such a harsh sound could be heard from the distance. "What the fuck..." Justin grumbled, quickly standing to his feet and slipping into his robe, a frown on his face as he approached the window, a naked Brian moving to do the same.

 

Justin's jaw dropped when the most unexpected of sights greeted him. Standing naked with his eyes closed, Ethan Gold stood playing the violin, what he knew had to be his smitten driver's attempt at seducing him. Justin cursed, unable to believe his bad luck, and after such a promising start to the evening. "Fucking hell..."

 

TBC