- Text Size +

 

Brian admired himself in the mirror, a slight smile curving his lips. He looked good tonight, in fact, even hotter than usual. Tilting his head to the side, and turning his body sideways in the process, Brian decided he looked damned near irresistible tonight. That was exactly the image he wanted to project - most especially after the disappointment of last night.

 

A frown marred his perfect countenance as he recalled the details of last night. It wasn't so much the rejection. A few men had resisted him in the past; however, they had been very few and far in between. No, it had been something much more far-reaching. His self-confidence had been shaken, even if only for a few moments. That never happened to him. He vowed that it never would again.

 

He shook his head as he remembered back to his ‘deer in the headlights' moment. Hell. If he was honest with himself, he would be forced to admit it hadn't just been one moment, as a few instances came to mind. Before his meeting with Justin Taylor had ended, he had been fighting the urge to flee the busy hotel bar and all for one unthinkable reason. He had been tempted to gift the hot, young man with a submission he never offered another man. It was unimaginable. He was Brian Kinney, celebrated top. Giving his ass over was something he never remotely contemplated. And yet, he wondered if Justin's words had been the absolute truth. He could still hear the sinfully erotic voice speaking them. As he did, his eyes flickered, his dick thickening as that voice caressed him like the most skilled of hands and lips. A skill he intuitively knew Justin Taylor possessed.

 

"If we were alone, I would put your resolve to the test. I guarantee I WOULD have you."

 

Fuck! Why couldn't he get the arrogant little fucker's sultry voice out of his head? As he splashed on his favorite Armani cologne, he became even more determined to get back on his game tonight. He had to get back to the business of being Brian Kinney. A night of hunting and tricks would get him back on top. When he met with Justin Taylor on Monday morning, he would excel on a business level. Once he had the Taylor account secured, he would move on to the next stage of his plans - teaching young Mr. Taylor who was the true master of the game. Sinking his dick into that much closed-off hole would bring him more pleasure than he'd ever known. Instinctively, he was certain of it. He wondered, had Justin Taylor ever bottomed? Even if he had, he doubted it had been often. Just the thought of the beautiful blond's ass clenching around his cock, made him ache in an insatiable desire. He simply had to have that man. It was just a matter of finding the right method.

 

Justin Taylor would be his greatest achievement. A victory in both business and pleasure.

 


 

Justin's cock mercilessly moved within the familiar ass of the man beneath him, grunts of combined pleasure tumbling up from each man's throat. The timing of Sean's arrival couldn't have been better, in Justin's opinion. He was on edge and desperate for a release that only fucking would satisfy. And no ass had ever felt better clenching around his cock as Sean's did. Had Sean not arrived early this evening, he would have sought out a trick to ease the lust the hot advertising executive had instilled in him. As it was, he doubted this would even satisfy it.

 

"Fuck..." Justin growled, his hands moving up and down Sean's back, his driving hips pushing his lover deep into the bed, his release building... but being the consummate top that he was, holding off on his pleasure until he knew Sean would be joining him in the same euphoric bliss. "C'mon, Sean. Let me hear those mewling little sounds. The ones that you know drive me over the edge..."

 

Sean began to pant and cry out, never able to refuse Justin anything. He hadn't been a virgin when he met Justin, but his boss and lover was the most thorough and even considerate of lovers he had ever had. Justin's intensity was like no one else. He could be gentle, and yet, he could be savage. No matter how Justin took him, at that moment, he felt like the most desired man in the world. There was nothing else like that feeling. "J-Justin... fuck me harder - pleaseeeeeee."

 

"That's my boy." Justin's tone was approving, his cock now pounding into the tight ass beneath him, anxious to end this welcome fuck for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, he had needed this - badly... and secondly, a plan was forming in the back of his mind. One in which they could both enjoy; at least if it came to fruition. He would do everything in his power to make it so. "Come for me, Sean. Show me how much you missed my big, hard cock inside of you..." Justin licked and bit at his lover's back, his dick hammering in and out of the man beneath him, not even attempting to pace himself now, knowing Sean was about to cross over the edge.

 

Panting and moaning, Sean reached for the sweet bliss that Justin administered so well. Tremors coursed through him as he gave himself over to the sweet pleasure. "Mmm-hmm..." he grunted, unable to deny his complete surrender to the moment... and to Justin. This man, one that was not too much older than him, and one infinitely more experienced, was totally irresistible. It had been that way since day one. "Fuck, Justin. So good..."

 

Pumping until he filled the condom with his own full release, Justin smiled as he pulled out and off Sean, skillfully knotting the condom and tossing it into the bedside trash can. He flopped on his side next to his lover, his hand reaching out to idly stroke up and down the hot and sweaty skin. Justin cocked an eyebrow, before he asked, "Did I tell you how glad I was to see you?"

 

Sean chuckled. "Not in words, but in actions... undoubtedly yes."

 

Justin looked intently at Sean, a question in his eyes. "I needed this. And... now that that is done, perhaps you'll tell me why you have been ignoring my phone calls."

 

A sheepish look passed over Sean's face. "That's simple. I wanted to surprise you this weekend, and I knew if we spoke on the phone I wouldn't be able to keep it to myself."

 

Laughing, Justin leaned over and brushed his lips over Sean's cheek, "You are horrible at keeping secrets. That does explain your arrival; I am aware of your shooting schedule, so I knew you wouldn't be finished yet."

 

"Yeah." Sean flopped onto his back, watching Justin's toned, perfect body sliding from the bed, admiration glowing in his eyes. "I have to fly back out tomorrow night. It was impulsive... but I wanted to spend time with you."

 

"I'm glad you did." Justin extended his hand to his lover, beckoning him forward. "Let's take a shower and commence with round two. Then, I have some special entertainment in mind for us. Another sort of welcome to New York City."

 

Sean looked surprised. "You've met people already?" He laughed knowingly. "Of course you have."

 

"A few; although, I haven't been out much yet." He squeezed Sean's hand, pulling him in the direction of the bathroom. "There is a club I'd like for us to try; I have a feeling it could be a lot of fun."

 

"I know that look..." Sean countered, his steps momentarily stilling. "You are hunting. I can't wait to see him."

 

"I know you'll like him too. This man won't be easy, but I think with the right persuasion, we could all have a lot of fun tonight." Justin brushed his lips over Sean's, quickly deepening the kiss, and pulling Sean's naked body tight against his own. His lust had far from diminished. Sean always had that effect on him. Although, he wasn't sure this could be attributed to his lover's arrival. His mind kept returning to his meeting with Brian Kinney. He wanted that man badly. Tonight, he would enact a plan that would bring the determined Mr. Kinney to his knees. And... in more ways than one. "When we get to Babylon, I want you to follow my lead. When the time is right, this is what I want you to do..."

 


 

Brian had already been in the backroom three times since his arrival shortly over an hour ago. He had long lived by the philosophy that nothing was ever enough... but tonight that was, even more, the case. He wasn't even sure why. Sure, Babylon was nearly filled to capacity tonight, and there had even been fresh meat. That in itself was an inducement. However, he knew his need went deeper. Last night, Justin Taylor had thrown him totally off balance. His escapades tonight was a form of getting his own back. As much as he had been succeeding here tonight, it wasn't scratching his most persistent itch - only fucking Justin Taylor would resolve that. He had lingering doubts of that happening anytime soon; at the very least, he accepted it wouldn't happen tonight.

 

Approaching the bar, Brian shouted out his order to the bartender, deliberately sliding in between Emmett and Michael as they verbally dissected every queer that passed them by. He gave them each a brief glance, before his eyes idly moved down the bar, and out to as far as he could see, searching for his next target. He was far from finished for the night, despite having already gotten off multiple times. In fact, he was even edgier than before his arrival. He would be taking someone home with him tonight. It was just a matter of who the lucky twink would be.

 

Emmett cackled as Brian took his bottle of beer and took a long swallow, over half of it gone at once. "Thirsty, Brian?" Shrugging at Brian's non-response, Emmett chortled, "I guess you have an increased appetite after your disappointment of last night..."

 

Brian turned to glare at Michael, who had a guilty look on his face, before turning his cold stare to Emmett. "Even the great ones can have a minor setback. I wouldn't read much into it, Honeycutt."

 

"Set back... sure, Brian. We'll call it that." Emmett laughed in uncontrolled glee. "Or could it be that the King has met his match?"

 

"Are you crazy, Emmett? That kid is no match for Brian." Michael's voice raised as he spoke, his eyes wide and incredulous on his friend. "Brian is a legend. He will nail that twink yet."

 

Emmett nearly choked on his cosmo. "Twink? Justin Taylor is not a twink. I think even Brian would agree with that."

 

Brian could have easily agreed with that point. After meeting the man in question, that hadn't been left to doubt; however, discussing the various qualities of the hot and successful Mr. Taylor wouldn't be beneficial to him tonight. "I couldn't care less..." Brian responded drolly. "Tonight is all about what I do best." He looked out at the vast sea of bodies bumping and grinding under the bright lights, searching for the one that would be deemed worthy to spend the night with him. His eyes narrowed on the hot blond that moved sensuously against another, a man that was more than fuckable... and one that could possibly inspire his interest for the rest of the night. Finishing his beer in one more long drink, Brian placed the bottle on the bar, intent on approaching the duo to bestow his renowned charms on the young twink. When he was finished, the boy would be begging to come with him... abandoning the man in his arms.

 

About to move forward to intercept the dancing pair, his eyes homed in on the twink's dancing partner, his mouth dropping open in shock at the identity of the man skillfully moving against the man, his hands possessively roving, his eyes all attentive to the man in his arms. "Fuck..." Brian rasped, his eyes moving over both men, his success with who he perceived to be the younger man now in doubt.

 

Michael and Emmett turned to look at what seemingly caused Brian's unease, Emmett gasping and Michael simply staring unblinkingly ahead. Emmett was the first one to speak, "T-that's him, Michael. I've only seen him on TV. Look at how the lights illuminate his face." Emmett placed his hands over his cheeks as he shook his head, his eyes alive in what was complete awe. "He's so beautiful."

 

Squinting, as if trying to see what Emmett was seeing, Michael snorted, "I don't see anything so special. He looks like just another twink. Brian is better off looking for someone better."

 

"Better? Are you crazy, Michael? He's fucking hot!" Emmett exclaimed. A smitten look fell over his face. "I'd give anything for a night with him."

 

"We've had this talk, cream puff..." Brian interjected. "You are out of his league."

 

Ignoring Brian, Emmett looked closer, now at the man that had Justin's full attention. "The twink with him is hot too. I have never seen two men look so hot dancing." Emmett gasped again when Justin Taylor turned to look in their direction, finding Brian in one single glance. It was as if he knew Brian was there all along and suddenly wanted Brian to know it too. "Brian!" Emmett shrieked. "He's staring at you! Now he's calling you over!"

 

"Brian isn't falling for that..." Michael stated emphatically. "He's already been rejected once."

 

Looking at Michael in aggravation, Brian didn't mention the obvious. His few rejections paled in comparison to all those that Michael had sustained over the years. Of course, he wasn't falling for Justin's conniving little ploy. Justin Taylor might be a hunter of immense skill, but he was as well. He would make the man come to him instead. "Later boys."

 

Each of them watched in disbelief as Brian made his way back to his domain... the backroom of Babylon, both of them knowing that wasn't where Brian most wanted to be, but where he felt he needed to be to play the game out. An extreme battle of wills was definitely evolving here. It was impossible to say which man would win the ultimate prize.

 

TBC