- Text Size +

 

Unable to stop himself, seeming almost compelled by some force that he couldn't understand, Brian halted his steps, only his head turning to look to the side to see Justin Taylor still dancing with his hot blond companion... At this moment, uncertain if it was a good or bad thing that his progression to the backroom now caused him to be closer to them. He swallowed almost convulsively when he felt engulfed by the intensity in Justin's beautiful blue eyes.

 

Pure and simple, Justin Taylor was hunting him. Him! No one had the audacity to do that to Brian Kinney. He hunted them. Everything about this man was shaking so many of his self-imposed ideals. As he stood frozen for what was only a minute, yet feeling like it was an eternity, he looked deeply into those mesmerizing eyes, in the back of his mind wondering what it would be like to be with this complex young man on Justin's terms. He scowled when he realized how intrigued he was by not only the man... but by the idea as well.

 

Knowing he had to get a grip... and more importantly, his control again, Brian gave Justin a mocking smile, before moving toward his original destination. He had to stick to the plan, no matter how difficult it might be. Justin needed to come to him... on his terms. Only then could he gain a clear advantage - one he hadn't achieved yet. That had to change.

 

Brian moved through the back room, his eyes touching on every space, everybody. He turned the corner, continuing deep to the back. Not only did he want to see every available trick, but he also wanted Justin to work for it when he sought him out. And... there wasn't a doubt in his mind of Justin precisely doing that. Walking much further than he typically went, Brian took a position against the wall, his eyes connecting with two dark-skinned bodybuilders he recognized from the gym. He gave them a smile that signified his approval, his hand reaching down to unzip his jeans. "Get to it, boys..." he rasped. "If you're really good, I might take you home with me."

 

Tilting his head back, he allowed one of the tricks to begin peppering kisses along the side of his neck, the man's hands moving over his chest, rubbing and tweaking his nipples, his mouth following the direct path of his hands. Brian's head arched back even more as the other trick began to engulf his cock, feeding it to him being unnecessary as this man knew precisely what he was all about. The two of them were worshiping his body. Brian smiled. That was exactly how it should be.

 

Justin Taylor could plot all he wanted. He was still Brian Kinney. He would not succumb... no matter how tempting the idea might be. He only had to resist Justin until he won the war. As long as he topped Justin first, it wouldn't matter so much if he did the same for the blond down the line. Justin would give in first. He couldn't accept or even conceive of any other outcome.

 


 

Justin smirked as his intended target virtually scurried away. Brian had maintained eye contact for mere moments before the decision to flee had been evident in his beautiful eyes. Even from the distance, he had recognized the conflict of determination warring with panic briefly reflected in them. At that moment, he had read so much. Brian would have probably fled the building had he realized all he had revealed. There wasn't a doubt that Brian was an undisputed top; however, there was something deeper behind that arrogant gaze.

 

Brian was curious. He was playing a deliberate, yet dangerous game. A game in which the older man could not win; at least, not with him. Revealing his curiosity to explore new territories would greatly change the intensity of his pursuit. What had been casual could now turn into a full-fledged obsession. Brian had no idea what he had just invited with that slight glimpse of panic. He was going to fuck that gorgeous specimen of a man. In fact, it could possibly be tonight if he pushed him. Justin frowned as he thought about that. His cock was aching so badly just thinking of all he could do with that man, but he now realized he didn't want it to be part of a threesome or any sort of rushed encounter. The first time he fucked Brian Kinney, it wouldn't be in a crowded backroom, nor would it be as a result of group sex. It would be one on one as he took the hot brunet to a dimension he never considered in the past.

 

Brian Kinney was soon to be his. Deep down, he thought even Brian recognized that. He would fight for a bit longer, but once he began to apply his most seductive pressure, the result would be quick. He would fuck that man - over and over again. However, not tonight. He would wait until Sean returned to Los Angeles. The seduction of Brian Kinney required finesse, discretion, and complete concentration. Tonight a further seed would be planted. That would be almost as much fun as the final surrender.

 

Grasping Sean's hand, he pulled him in the direction of the bar, cautiously planning his next move. "It's hot in here. Let's get something to drink." Justin idly glanced around, his eyes narrowing on the two men watching his approach. They had been standing the closest to Brian. He would assume them to be his friends. A perfect place to start.

 

As they approached the bar, Sean asked him, "That was him, wasn't it?" His eyes moved to where the tall and extremely hot brunet had disappeared. "He's older than I expected but very hot. I definitely wouldn't object to him coming back with us."

 

Justin felt his cock stir even more. He could so easily imagine all the pleasure to be found having both Sean and Brian in his bed at the same time. Pushing for that was immensely tempting, but his instincts told him not to do that. He didn't want any distractions when he fucked Brian. And after that glimmer of yearning he had seen for a brief moment in Brian's eyes, Justin didn't doubt that he would be fucking him. "I changed my mind, Sean. Let's go visit the backroom. Since you leave tomorrow night, it should be just the two of us tonight."

 

They reached the bar, and Justin ordered them both a beer, having changed his mind again and steering clear of the two men he believed to be Brian's friends. He was no longer looking for a private chat with them. Right now all he wanted was to hit the backroom and see Brian in action. Also, he wanted to leave Brian with a lasting impression. Oblivious to Sean watching him intently, Justin quickly devoured the beer, his eyes on the dancing masses, his mind more focused on what he would do to achieve that.

 

"Justin? Should I be worried about this guy?" Sean asked hesitantly, his attention fully on his lover and not the hot bodies gyrating close to them.

 

His head turned to look at Sean incredulously. "Worried? We are not in a committed relationship, Sean. I do what I want to do when I want to do it. The same goes for you. What we have is an arrangement that benefits both of us. I thought that was understood."

 

"It was." Sean bit his lip nervously, knowing he had crossed a line; although, something about Justin's manner bespoke trouble ahead. "I'm sorry, Justin. I'm probably just tired. It was a rush wrapping up to come here, then the flight... and everything else. Can't we just go back to the hotel now? I really don't want to visit the backroom this time."

 

"Go ahead and take a cab. I won't be long; I still want to take a look around." When Sean appeared crestfallen, Justin realized they needed to discuss this more... but he certainly wouldn't be doing so here and now. It didn't matter how ‘out' he was, he always attempted to keep his personal life as discreet as possible.

 

"Okay." Sean leaned in and kissed Justin on the lips, smiling against his mouth when Justin deepened the kiss. It was true they had agreed on an open relationship, and he was fine with that, but there were times when he wished it could be more. He knew it wouldn't be, though. When a man like this new man that had caught Justin's eye came on the scene, he had to wonder if the day would come that Justin no longer had anything left to give him. Realistically, he knew that day would probably come. All he could do was enjoy each day until that happened. "If I'm asleep, wake me up. I don't want to waste my only night here sleeping..."

 

Justin cupped his hand behind Sean's head, pulling him closer and ravaging his mouth with his tongue. He wouldn't argue Sean's request. The talk could wait until morning when they both had some sleep and a clear head. He had the feeling when he left here, he would be more than eager for the relief Sean could give him. "I will take you up on that." He reached around, squeezing Sean's ass briefly, before placing one last kiss across his mouth. "I'll see you soon."

 

Watching as Sean walked away and toward the entrance of the club, he couldn't help but feel a bit troubled. Sean had never displayed any sort of jealous behavior in the past. They had each tricked as they wanted. Nothing was ever said about it. For some reason, Sean had felt compelled to question their arrangement tonight. Something that had never been questioned. Was his attraction to Brian Kinney that off the charts? Perhaps it was to a certain degree. He had never wanted a man so immediately as he did Brian. It was surprising to him that he had been so obvious. That wasn't his way. It was something he would need to think about. He had no time or place for jealousy in his life. It was an emotion he had never experienced himself. He vowed he never would.

 


 

Brian pushed into the trick that had been the last to suck him off. He had told him it was his reward for being so stellar at the task after having to wait for the pleasure of blowing him. Either way, he was taking both of them home tonight. His frustrations would be eased within them deep into the night. Then, as always, he would toss them out, both men forgotten with the sea of others, hopefully with him fully satiated and more in control for his next meeting with Justin Taylor.

 

As he began to move in and out of the moaning trick, Brian tried to completely focus on the task at hand, but was unable to get the face and body of the hot blond out of his thoughts. Fuck. This night of frenzied fucking was supposed to not only make him feel back at the top of his game, but give him some element of an advantage with a very tenacious and determined man - in that way, a man very much his equal. As he pounded into the trick, all he could see was lust-filled blue eyes devouring him, claiming him in one scorching glance.

 

Continuing to pump into the man's ass, Brian realized one thing - he needed to wrap this up and get the fuck out of here... with or without his intended recreational participants. A one-on-one encounter with Justin Taylor wasn't in his best interest tonight. At this point, he wasn't certain how he would effectively combat the young man's zealous pursuit. A meeting in the backroom wouldn't be effective with him achieving that. Placing his lips on the man's neck, Brian sunk his fingers tightly into his hips, keeping him in position for the intense thrusting he was now enacting. He needed to finish this. Brian groaned for a number of reasons when he felt a body coming close behind him, with hot breath stirring the back of his neck. There wasn't a single doubt of who now pressed himself against him, an impressive-sized cock prodding through jean-clad legs, a statement emphatically about to be made.

 

Justin moaned as he pressed against Brian's ass, deciding nothing had ever felt so good. He found himself imagining how amazing it was going to feel fucking him. Remembering the reasons why pushing him here and now was a bad idea wasn't going to be easy. Regardless of that, he was going to have a bit of fun. He pushed against Brian, wanting the older man to feel every hard inch, as he rasped, "I hadn't planned on a chain fuck tonight; however for you, I would gladly make an exception."

 

Brian growled, knowing his ass was safe enough... at least for the moment. Each of them had jeans separating them, even if he knew from experience how simple it would be to remove those barriers. Unable to resist, Brian turned to look over his shoulder, immediately realizing his mistake as their lips nearly brushed against each other. Looking away, and back toward the trick that was grinding his ass down on his thrusting cock, Brian pumped his release into the condom, eager to end this night and hopefully get a grip on his tormented thoughts. With Justin applying this none too subtle pressure, he doubted it would be simple. "It's not happening, Mr. Taylor. I'd suggest you go back to your little boy toy."

 

A husky laugh followed as Justin backed off, yet not moving too far away. He turned to place his back against the wall next to Brian's trick, watching in disinterest as the man pulled his pants up, his eyes more focused on Brian's beautiful cock before it was covered from his view. Seeing it up close made him realize why Brian was a much sought-after top. It did appear that the brunet was not only a specimen of utter beauty but a well-endowed one as well. Those were traits they each shared. "I am arrogant; however, I don't view my tricks as toys." Justin leaned closer, his hand reaching out to trail down Brian's arm, his voice sultry when he spoke, "Although, we both know I would very much love to play with you."

 

"You never give up." Brian shook his head incredulously, his attention briefly pulling to the trick that wasn't moving. Now that he was cornered by the persistent and all too knowing Mr. Taylor, and his dick somewhat satisfied, he was done with the trick and his friend. "We're done here. Move on."

 

"B-but I thought we were hooking up for the night," the nameless trick muttered in confusion.

 

"Change of plans." He looked dismissively at the trick, then in a challenge at Justin. "I'm finished here."

 

"Asshole..." the trick grumbled as he walked away, neither man paying him any attention for a single moment longer.

 

Justin smiled indulgently at the hot brunet, knowing if Sean wasn't back at the hotel waiting for him, he would be pushing Brian tonight... After tonight, even more certain that Brian wanted exactly what he had to offer him. "I must be going, Brian, but I want you to know how much I enjoyed my introduction to Babylon. It has been so informative..."

 

"Has it really?" Brian answered, appearing to be oblivious to what Justin was inferring. He knew exactly what the intuitive Justin Taylor had seen a short while ago. Now, he had to put it all in perspective before a vulnerability he never knew he possessed became exposed. How he would manage that with this obviously skilled young man hunting him, he wasn't sure... but he still realized he had to come to terms with it - one way or another. "Do enjoy the rest of your evening, Mr. Taylor. I look forward to our next encounter."

 

Justin moved into Brian's personal space, his hand reaching upwards to curl around the back of Brian's neck. He angled Brian's face downward, his breath fanning the other man's lips... but not claiming them. No, he wouldn't kiss him now. If he did that, there would be no holding back. "First we meet for business, Brian... and then, we close another deal. I know what you need, Brian..."

 

"Your tenacity and confidence are hot, Mr. Taylor." Brian quirked a brow, his hand lifting to pull Justin's from around his neck. "However, this is far from over."

 

"Play coy with me if you want, but don't delude yourself, Brian. We may have just met, but I know that is beneath you." Justin's eyes blazed as they moved over the beautiful man... a man he intended to claim very soon. "You allowed me to see a weakness tonight, and it is one I will exploit. I don't play fair, Brian. I play extremely hard." Justin moaned when he once more saw the need and desire in Brian's eyes, a look of yearning he doubted many men had ever seen in him. "You have an unfulfilled desire, Brian Kinney... and I am going to be the man that both unleashes and satisfies it. Run if you like, but we both know who will win. In fact... who has already won."

 

TBC