- Text Size +

 

Slowly, as if he had all the time in the world, Brian slid his pants down his legs. Once he had them off, he uncharacteristically tossed them to the side, uncaring of how they landed or the condition he placed them in. Only one thing mattered right now. Fucking Justin. It was a fantasy he had never thought to fulfill... and barring the blond having a change of heart, absolutely nothing would stop this particular dream from coming true.

 

Justin kicked off his shoes, suddenly realizing he had fallen far behind in the progression of this life-changing event. Brian had slowly been stripping down ever since they arrived at the penthouse; Justin had virtually been in awe of the man himself as well as mesmerized by the striptease performed by this incredible sensual being. When a man of Brian's skills set out to entice a man, it was difficult to manage a cohesive thought. Even when they had been engaging in their initial battle for dominance, what now felt like a lifetime ago, he had felt the other man's skills even then. It wasn't until recently as his feelings began to mature, that he had felt compelled to seek a fuller relationship. And now it was time to fulfill that desire.

 

Brian pushed the sheets and comforter to the bottom of the bed; there would be nothing entangling them... nothing other than hands, mouths, and skin-on-skin contact. He licked his lips as he laid on his side on the bed, his eyes hotly possessing the beautiful and sensual blond. He couldn't wait to finally play out this particular fantasy... at long last, fucking him into mindless oblivion. However, not immediately. There were other things he wanted first. Not wanting this to be too quick, determined to make this last for as long as they each could endure it, Brian huskily demanded, "Take everything off, Justin. Slowly... I want to watch you. Appreciate you..."

 

Justin felt his cock twitch in his pants. He had to constantly remind himself how things would be different tonight. Brian was the definition of seductive. He was obviously aspiring to be his provocative best, his hunting instincts totally on point. It made Justin want to pound the other man into the mattress, and he hoped he would before the night was over. Brian had already alluded to an even exchange tonight... but this first part would be something else. It would cement their relationship and make them more balanced. In addition, he would finally know what it felt like to not only be possessed but by Brian as well. Slow wouldn't be easy for him to do.

 

Silently, Brian watched as Justin pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it negligently to the side. As much as he was admiring Justin's slow and teasing striptease, he was also watching Justin's face for any hesitation. As much as he wanted to fuck Justin, and he wanted that more than anything, he didn't want Justin to have any doubts or regrets. This would only work if Justin's desire equaled his own. By the desire he could clearly read in the blond's expression, he was relieved to find Justin was still invested in this one-hundred percent. His eyes trailed down to Justin's bulging organ being revealed to his eyes, at this moment, knowing he had never felt such an intense desire in his life. This went far beyond the lust he felt for a man when he was on the verge of fucking a man he had hunted and finally captured. No, this was more of a craving. A hunger that was painful in its intensity. One that he knew wouldn't be alleviated until he had his dick moving in and out of a tight, warm ass. However, not just any ass. It had to be Justin's. No other man had ever instilled such lust in him. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that none ever would.

 

Justin smiled as Brian's eyes devoured every naked inch of him. Deliberately, Justin teased him further, as he turned around to bend over to pick up his discarded clothing, knowing Brian's attention would be fully on his naked and perfectly shaped ass. Despite his own need urging him to rush into the bed and really get things started, he couldn't resist teasing his hot lover... knowing that in the end, when they both succumbed to their mutual desire, the pleasure would be even more intense. Having no true interest in his discarded clothing, Justin looked over his shoulder to see Brian's eyes focused on his ass, desire making his eyes nearly black. Provocatively, Justin asked, "See something you like, Mr. Kinney?"

 

Brian could barely resist the compulsion to lunge to the bottom of the bed and yank the teasing little fucker into his arms. But no, rushed and frenzied would end this too quickly. And he didn't want that. Instead, he lifted his arm to beckon the blond closer. "How about you get into bed, Taylor, and then, I'll show you..."

 

Taking another step closer, and then another, not stopping until his knees touched the foot of the bed, Justin's eyes flickered, a flush of arousal on his cheeks, with his dick standing at full attention... despite his immense desire, he felt a nervous tingle in the pit of his stomach. Trying to sound confident, and ready for what was about to happen, Justin answered, "S-sounds good to me, stud."

 

Eyes narrowing on the willing blond, yet sensing a degree of hesitation in his voice, Brian was silent until Justin was lying next to him, his hand reaching out to trail a finger down his side, with his eyes intent on Justin's face. "It's okay to be nervous your first time, Justin. In fact, it's normal."

 

Justin snorted. "I don't do nervous... and I can say the same about normal. Neither applies to me..."

 

Brian nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I know." He clasped his hand behind Justin's neck, pulling him closer, realizing he needed to proceed slowly. Spooking him now was the last thing he wanted to do. "How about you kiss me? Wherever and however you want. Let's take our time getting this started."

 

Looking at Brian incredulously, Justin asked, "You want me to kiss you? Control the pace? Umm isn't that giving me back the power?" Justin shook his head, not really needing an answer. "You are quite an enigma, Brian Kinney. I doubt that I'll ever figure you out."

 

"That's good; I want to keep you guessing. It will make things more interesting..." Brian released the back of Justin's neck, already feeling the tension that was just in his lover moments ago, quickly receding, deciding this had been a very minimal concession to make. "I want to move at your pace, Justin, and I want you to remember that this only goes as far as you want it to."

 

A glowing smile transformed Justin's face. He had no idea that the suddenly stunned look on Brian's face was a result of the beauty of his smile. He would think back on that later, for now, though, it was time to move things along. Justin rolled over to straddle Brian's hips, in one deft motion, thankful he had moved onto his back without any coercion. "I want it all, Brian; however, I won't turn down this unexpected gift. I caution you, though... I could adjust very quickly to topping from the bottom. And I'm not sure that's what you want tonight..."

 

Brian hissed at the friction of Justin's hard cock against his own, uncertain how long he could play this particular game. More than anything, he wanted to be fucking the hell out of Justin... but he knew this progression was better for both of them. He didn't want this to be a one-time deal. If Justin didn't want subsequent repeat rounds in the future, then this would be a very hollow victory. "What I want is for you to get that sweet little mouth to work, Taylor. We've talked enough. Now it's time for the pleasure... and it will be a pleasure beyond your wildest dreams."

 

Rotating his hips, Justin arched his head back as their cocks rubbed against each other, right now, uncaring of the fact that it wouldn't end with him fucking his hot lover. They were entering a new arc in their relationship, and he couldn't wait to explore it. Justin moved his body higher, his dick catching and dragging over Brian's, before it slid against the other man's stomach, Justin more than eager to kiss and lick at his delicious man. His mouth settled on Brian's neck, his tongue licking along the hot flesh. He whispered into his neck, "I fucking love you, Brian Kinney..."

 

Brian moaned, his dick throbbing from the words Justin spoke, and the feel of the blond's mouth and body on him. "Fuck Taylor... you make me so fucking hard..."

 

"That's the idea, stud..." Justin whispered, his tongue sweeping along Brian's throat, his hands sliding upward to move over Brian's chest, a groan escaping that was echoed immediately in his lover. "I love your chest. Always so firm and smooth..." Justin's tongue began to circle around one nipple, his mouth moving to suck on the entire mound, his hand squeezing and pinching the other. Justin hungrily sucked and licked at the swollen nipple, his mouth slowly moving over to taste and arouse the twin bud, unable to get enough, yet knowing by Brian's elevated breathing things could be changing very soon. "Mmmm," Justin growled. "You taste so good, Brian. I want to eat you up... over and over again..."

 

A low primal growl escaped Brian's throat, a sound so deep and elemental it caused Justin to stop his tormenting ministrations, and look up at Brian with a self-satisfied smile, lust shining in his eyes. "Playtime is over..." Brian snarled. His lips twisted when Justin gasped after being turned onto his stomach, Brian's body now straddling the blond's hips. Brian's tongue began to slither down Justin's back, his tongue capturing small beads of sweat pooling at the base. "Now it's time for my taste test." He licked his lips as he looked at the most perfectly rounded bubble-butt he had ever seen. "I can't believe I haven't tasted your hot little ass." When Justin began to pant in anticipation, his hands clutching at the sheets beneath him, Brian rasped, "I can change that... NOW!"

 

Justin knew he had lost his momentary gift of control, not the least bit saddened by that. This was what he had been waiting for. To see the primal Brian Kinney doing things his way. He knew he wasn't about to be disappointed. As he felt Brian separating the folds of his ass, hot breath fanning the flesh, he didn't feel hesitance or even a fleeting moment of fear. He felt exhilarated. This was what he wanted. What they both wanted. And he couldn't wait to feel it all. As Brian's tongue further separated the folds, his hands firmly locking his hips in place, Justin would have laughed if he felt capable of doing so. If Brian thought he would try to squirm out of place, he was quite mistaken. He didn't want to be anywhere other than where he was now - under the control of this unbelievably sensual man. If he previously had any doubts, they had all but dissipated now. Not only did this feel good, it also felt right.

 

Brian growled when he went to work at eating Justin's ass. It wasn't because of the ambrosia he was now enjoying, although Justin's ass was perfect - inside and out. It was the shift he had felt in Justin a mere moment ago. There had still been a slight feeling of tension in his dominant lover, but for some reason, it was now gone. Now wasn't the time to ask questions. It was the time to forge ahead when nervousness seemed to be non-existent, resulting in Justin having even more pleasure his first time. For him, that was his primary goal now. Brian began to dive into his juicy, scrumptious treat. He remembered the first time he'd sucked Justin's cock. Not cumming during the process had taken immense effort. This experience was much the same. Justin felt and tasted so fucking amazing against his tongue. He doubted there could ever be anything that could be defined as enough...

 

Justin began to pant, his fingers continuing to clench and unclench on the bedsheets. He was out of his mind. This was pure bliss, with him having no comparison, it was extraordinary really. He had been rimmed countless times, and by men who knew what they were doing... but none had come close to what Brian was doing to his ass. His skill was exceptional. He could only imagine what he would do to him with his cock. Now, more than ever before, he couldn't wait to find out. "B-Brian..." Justin moaned. He needed so much more. At the moment, he was mindless as to how to convey his desire. "I - I..."

 

Not pausing as he licked and sucked inside the tight channel, Brian began to moan, even to his ears thinking it sounded like a primal growl. He wanted this man so fucking much. Right now, he just wanted to sink his dick deep into Justin's ass, riding him as if there would be no tomorrow. Soon, he would do that... but for now, he was determined to drive the younger man crazy with desire, hungering for the possession that he had never thought to want. Inspired by the breathless strains in Justin's voice, Brian moved to push him harder. The blond would cum on his sheets before his tongue left the sweetness of his ass.

 

Barely able to breathe through the immense pleasure of the most intense rim job he had ever received, Justin panted, "C'mon, Brian. F-fucking finish this!"

 

Brian chuckled, only after licking and sucking even deeper at Justin's ass, growling when he felt Justin's legs beginning to shake beneath them, the blond's hips humping into the sheets, his movement slight with the pressure he maintained on him, with his body holding him and his hands keeping his hips in place. After a few more languorous licks, Brian pulled his mouth free, watching as Justin pumped out his release, thinking he had never seen anything hotter than Justin in the throes of total abandonment, uncertain how he would restrain from taking this man - hard and fast. "Now there's my bossy little bottom." Brian waited for the tremors to subside before he began to drag his tongue up Justin's back, his mouth settling at his ear, as his hand skillfully reached into the nightstand without looking, a tube of lube and a condom quickly in hand. "You taste so fucking good, Justin... but now I'm ready for the main event." Brian opened his mouth to suck ferociously at Justin's neck, a carnal laugh escaping when Justin began to squirm and moan anew. "I think you're ready too... aren't you?"

 

Gritting his teeth, his body still twitching in the aftermath of an intense orgasm, he was loath to admit that he was more turned on than he had ever been in his life. "Yes... damn it!" Justin bit out, the mere thought of Brian fucking him, turning him into a mindless mass of torrential need. "Fuck me, Brian! NOW!"

 

Droplets of sweat dripping from his face down to his chest, Brian smiled, the definition of the particular smile could only be defined as pure, unadulterated sex. He was about to fuck Justin Taylor... and he was going to enjoy every single moment of the much-anticipated possession. Uncapping the lube, Brian squirted a liberal amount on his fingers, no matter how much he wanted this man, mindful of the fact that this would be his first time. The pain was a given, but it could be minimized. That was what he wanted the most. He wanted Justin to begin finding pleasure initially, not when the fucking was nearly over. He would have that...

 

Justin gasped as he felt that initial finger beginning to breach him, not entirely unfamiliar with the feeling, having experimented with his own fingers in the past... but that felt nothing like Brian's long fingers moving inside him. Was it still only one finger, or had Brian added another? He wasn't sure. All he knew was that the strange and invasive touch slowly changed from feeling awkward to good. He wanted it; in fact, he wanted so much more. "M-more, Brian... I want more..."

 

"Not to worry, Taylor..." Brian told him. "You'll get a lot more," Brian added another finger, relieved and exhilarated that this stage was going so well. Justin was a natural even in this. He couldn't wait to see how he responded as his cock stretched his tight little hole open. It was about time to find out; however, it wouldn't be like this. He would be fucking him face-to-face. When Justin released a deep and aching moan, his hips pushing back against Brian's fingers, the more experienced man knew the time had arrived. Justin had already adjusted to his cautious movements, his intentions never in doubt - making Justin enjoy every aspect of this possession. "I think it's time... but not like this."

 

There was no time for Justin to ask when he felt the fingers quickly pulling free of him, and their bodies being reversed in position. The air whooshed from Justin's chest when he found himself on his back, his legs being lifted over Brian's shoulders, a hungry grin on his lover's gorgeous face. His eyes pulled to where Brian was holding a condom recently pulled from the foil packaging, Brian looking at him expectantly, even in this, Brian was giving him a degree of power. Justin understood what Brian was asking. This was his last chance to change his mind; and in doing so, Brian displayed so much confidence in himself and the inevitable outcome. There now wasn't a doubt in his mind. Brian Kinney was a top of equal finesse and skill. This would not be an isolated event.

 

"Go on..." Brian urged. "Slip it on my dick."

 

Justin needed no further direction. He was equally skilled in this part of the activity; except, the condom was always going on his cock. Rolling it down and over the enlarged organ, Justin bit his lip, unable to deny a slight bit of nervous tension. "Uhhh remember, Brian. Go easy. Yeah?"

 

Brian smiled, admiration in his eyes, momentarily distracted from his immense need for this man. Leaning forward, Brian placed a slow and tender kiss on the luscious lips that always entranced him. He whispered against them, "I will take such good care of you, Justin. I only want you to feel pleasure, and want this over and over again. Now relax..." Brian huskily commanded, his tone rich and filled with desire, his determination to make this moment both cherished and always remembered, now driving him. "You will never forget this, Justin. In fact, you will crave it... but not with another man. Only with me." Brian's words were a feral vow, lust and possessiveness intensifying in him.

 

Even in his nervousness, Justin couldn't dispute that. He had already sensed he would want this again... and he knew it would only be with Brian. "Fuck me, Brian. You already know that you have me. It's time to take me..." Justin didn't feel the need to elaborate on how Brian's sudden possessiveness made his dick twitch. He knew the other man could more than feel that. "Stop stalling, stud. Show me why you are the man. It's time..."

 

"Yeah, it is." Brian smashed his lips down on Justin's, his tongue thrusting forward at the same moment his cock began to slide into the tight welcoming heat that he desired beyond anything else. He opened his eyes as he kissed Justin senseless, determined to make this good for him and make it good quickly. He only paused in kissing him to give him some sage advice. "Relax, Justin. Breathe through it. Tell me if I need to slow down."

 

Wincing slightly, Justin grasped onto Brian's sides, barely able to hold onto the slippery skin, desperate to focus on the pleasure he knew was to come, knowing the discomfort wouldn't last forever. "It hurts... but I want it all. D-don't stop..."

 

His tongue stroked along Justin's lips before he pulled back to watch him closely. He wanted to remember every moment, bask in every response. He pushed in deeper, despite his incredible desire to pound the blond into the bed, knowing tonight wasn't that night. He had hope that night would come though. Knowing how intuitive Justin was, he was certain he would let him know when he felt comfortable enough to move things along. For now, he allowed Justin to control the pace. That would change soon enough.

 

Justin's head arched back, his body beginning to instinctively move against the hot brunet's, the pain beginning to diminish as pleasure began to build. He lifted his head, his breathing elevating, his hands no longer gripping Brian's skin, but now sliding over it, urging him on. "Faster, Brian. I need to feel you..."

 

"That's all I needed to hear..." Brian growled, his hands flattening on the bed at each of Justin's sides, his hips lurching forward, fully seating himself inside, his eyes fierce on Justin's glazed expression, knowing that was the last bit of actual pain before the pleasure would truly begin to soar. "Move with me, Justin. Forget everything except how I feel inside of you."

 

Justin knew he couldn't do anything else. Remaining still was the last thing he felt capable of doing. He moved against Brian, sweat rolling down his face, his eyes connected to fierce hazel eyes that were darkened in lust, each of them lost to everything other than what was happening between them now. "Good..." Justin moaned. "It's really good..."

 

"Exactly as I told you..." Brian told him. "It's about to get even better," Brian rasped, his hips instantly picking up the pace in skilled determined thrusts, Brian's cock tapping at Justin's prostate on each thrust. A feral smile twisted Brian's lips when Justin's face transformed into one of a lustful intensity that matched his own. That was exactly the look he had hoped to see at this stage. Justin had not only wanted this but now he knew just how much pleasure he could receive. A new craving would be born in the younger man today. He wouldn't relent. Before this night was over, Justin would be equally possessed by him.

 

He wouldn't last much longer. His cock was throbbing, leaking, and hurting to release again. Brian had been right. This felt incredible. There would be no regrets in the aftermath. He would only remember the pleasure. Unable to stop himself, Justin roughly pulled Brian's head down to meet his lips, his mouth opening widely, his tongue thrusting forward to meet Brian's. "Fuck me harder," Justin demanded against Brian's lips, his hands clutching at Brian's back, determined to keep their mouths connected as their bodies reached for that sweet mindless bliss.

 

Fuck, Brian thought to himself. The little fucker was actually topping from the bottom - again. He fucking loved it, as he loved him. He would never get enough of this man, no matter whether as a top or a bottom. This man was incredible. As his mouth continued to move over Justin's, Brian's pace increased, now fucking the hot blond in wild abandon. Now, Justin got to experience the heat and intensity of a Brian Kinney possession. "Let it go, Justin..." Brian whispered against Justin's lips. "Let everything go."

 

Beginning to pant against Brian's lips, Justin continued to thrust against Brian, not disengaging their mouths until his limbs began to shake, his orgasm once again transporting him. So lost in his ecstasy, he didn't realize Brian had succumbed to his pleasure a split second before him. "Fuck!" Justin gasped in what was a near roar. The pleasure was one of the most intense releases he had ever enjoyed, and it was caused by Brian's cock moving inside of him, owning his ass like he never thought it could be owned. This had been incredible... Justin was breathless, his body having what he had often seen in others - that truly fucked aftermath. Not only his now tender feeling ass but his entire body. That familiar spent feeling was present, but there was so much more as well. At the moment, he was too tired to fully define it.  He never appreciated what that might feel like for the men he'd fucked, but now... he more than understood it. And he could say without a doubt, it felt damned good.

 

Brian fell onto his back, slowly turning on his side to look at Justin's flushed, and thankfully, well-satisfied expression. Justin had loved it, and he knew it. As Justin turned his head on the pillow, Brian decided now wasn't the time for a deep conversation about the amazing round they had both just enjoyed. Justin's eyes were alternating between closed and open. As much as he would love to go again, in any manner Justin chose, he knew now wasn't the time. Tonight had been exhausting for the younger man, both mentally and physically. Brian reached out, tracing a lone finger along Justin's face, gently asking him, "Are you okay?"

 

Justin smiled. "I'm better than okay. This was a great introduction, stud. I couldn't ask for a better guide."

 

"No, you're right, you couldn't..." Brian answered arrogantly. He looked at him thoughtfully, unable to stop himself from asking, "Enough to do it again? Of course, I don't mean tonight."

 

Turning on his side, Justin slightly winced at the feeling of his still tender ass. "No, not tonight." Justin bit at his lip, looking away before meeting Brian's eyes again, the most welcoming smile on his face. "I wouldn't rule out the morning, though."

 

Brian's eyes glittered. He couldn't resist teasing Justin further. "Admit it, Taylor. You loved it..."

 

Justin laughed. He loved this man so much. "It wasn't half bad, Mr. Adman. I think that was just a test run, though. We'll have to perform additional experiments... just to be sure."

 

Moving in closer, Brian's lips captured Justin's, his mouth moving over the younger man's gently, not allowing the hunger to overwhelm him this time. He whispered against his lips, "Anytime, hotshot. Anytime." Laying his head back on the pillow, Brian pulled Justin closer to curl into his chest. In his mind, and he thought in Justin's as well, this night had been perfect, and a great new starting point for them.

 

TBC