- Text Size +

 

Justin looked at Sean from across the table filled with the remains of their finished luncheon, all compliments of the Four Seasons hotel. As it usually went in so many five-star hotels he visited in his many travels, the hotel management always catered to all his whims. Today, it was the room service he had ordered. Once it had arrived, he had been informed it was on the house, a welcoming gesture for such a much-valued guest. After a generous tip, Justin had sent him on his way.

 

"Is everything alright, Justin?" Sean suddenly asked. "We haven't talked much since I arrived."

 

Smiling indulgently, Justin agreed. "No, we haven't. This has been the longest we've ever been apart... and I was hungry."

 

Sean swallowed. What was it about Justin? He hadn't even spoken in a provocative tone; and yet, it was still so sexual. His cock stirred as he absorbed the context of Justin's statement - at the moment, at a loss of where this was heading.

 

"Yeah, I was too." It didn't seem to matter who they hooked up with when they were apart, they always ended up back together. "It was a long, hot night."

 

"Indeed it was... and an even hotter morning." Justin grinned. "How could I resist when waking up to such a hot, fuckable ass just begging to be taken?"

 

"Must be difficult." Sean laughed. "I am glad I made the trip, even if it has to be such a short-lived stay."

 

Justin frowned, knowing they needed to delve into what could lead to a disagreement... but feeling he had no choice. He had always thought they had been on the same page. After Sean's comments last night, he wasn't so sure. "I'm glad too." Justin paused for a moment. "Sean, about what you said last night..."

 

"Must we discuss that, Justin? I made a mistake; I can't even rationalize why I reacted as I did." Sean shook his head, knowing he had to answer in just the right way. Even knowing they were not in a committed relationship, he did enjoy what they had. If his momentary lapse had cost him that, it would be devastating. "We have often taken a trick back home with us. It wasn't that. I- I guess something just felt different. There was a desire and determination in you that I'd never seen before - it was even more intense than the first time you approached me at my photoshoot."

 

Justin's eyes became glazed as he remembered that particular photoshoot. Sean was very clever in reminding him of that now. It always made him recall that initial irresistible desire he had felt for Sean. Until his eyes had touched on Brian Kinney, no man had measured up to Sean. He didn't plan on divulging the truth to his lover, feeling it really was none of his business... but the intensity he had come at Sean with in their first meeting was nothing compared to what he intended for the hot Mr. Kinney - when they were finally alone. Brian wouldn't know what hit him. With the element of surprise, and already seeing Brian's hunger for him, the gorgeous adman was his for the taking. "I remember that well, Sean. I wanted you badly."

 

"I remember being so lost in the photoshoot, then looking up to see you watching me, admiring me, so hungry for me. I couldn't resist you."

 

Arching a brow, Justin arrogantly observed, "You were not supposed to be able to resist me, Sean."

 

Sean's eyes flickered, immediately realizing the reminder of their first meeting wasn't going as he had expected. Justin was slowly slipping away from him, and what frustrated him the most was that he recognized it, but was helpless in doing anything to stop it. He recalled last night so well, even if he hadn't stayed at Babylon to view the full effect. Justin had been hunting Brian Kinney. It wouldn't be over until Justin satisfied that particular craving. He just hoped it would be over then, and not the beginning of something even more lasting. "I don't want to leave here with us on bad terms. That's never happened before."

 

"I don't want that either, Sean." Justin looked at Sean intently, his concentration completely on resolving this issue, his concern primarily being Sean forming an attachment that he had never thought for him to develop. They had both started this with eyes wide open, agreeing on every aspect of it. Instant chemistry had sparked between them, each of them looking to have fun, enjoying what they explored together. Personal attachments such as jealousy had never been part of the equation. "We have always had something that works, at least I thought we did. I am not looking for a committed relationship. I can't say that will never change, but it isn't something I foresee happening. If you can't continue as we have been, then..."

 

Forcibly interrupting before Justin made a decision that could be irreversible, Sean interjected, "Can we just leave things for now? I'm heading back to LA and I'd like to do so thinking everything is okay between us."

 

"Yes Sean, we can do that." Justin continued to be patient, unable to escape the feeling of something being very off with his lover and featured male model. "Time might be beneficial, and I will probably make a trip to LA in a couple of weeks."

 

"So soon?" Sean asked in obvious excitement.

 

Justin looked at Sean in surprise, before sharply replying, "You misunderstand me. I said a visit. I have a major project in the works here in New York; my time in LA will be limited for a long time to come."

 

"Of course; I hadn't thought about that." Sean's eyes darkened for a brief moment, his displeasure at both Justin's demeanor and his words, urging him on. "How would I remember that? Except for the details of my own photoshoots, you never discuss business with me." Sean stood to his feet. He knew he needed to leave before things became even more unpleasant.

 

He wasn't about to argue that point with his lover and employee. What was the point? Sean had his mind wrapped up in some sort of fantasy that had never been a reality in their relationship. He really wasn't sure where they went from here, but realized time apart could be the best thing for them. "I don't want to fight with you, Sean. Let's just use the time apart and see where that takes us. Your flight is hours from now. There's no need for you to rush off so soon."

 

"Yeah, there is." Sean cast a soft smile in Justin's direction, knowing no matter what happened from this day forward, Justin would always be the most perfect, beautiful man he had ever seen. "I want to leave while I can focus on the memories of last night... and this morning, not this final chat. And I wouldn't mind exploring the city before heading to the airport."

 

Justin nodded. He wasn't going to dispute that, although, it bespoke of avoidance. Perhaps time would make things better, or bring about an even bigger change. It was impossible to say. "As you wish. Have a safe flight. I will call you when I'm heading out to LA, so you know to expect me." He moved closer, yet not close enough to touch him, right now, uncertain if doing so would confuse Sean even more. "If you need anything..."

 

Sean blinked, feeling tears prickling behind his eyes, determined not to shed a single one in Justin's presence. He had so much to think about, but before then, there was someone he needed to see. Unable to say goodbye or any words that signified farewell, Sean smiled weakly before slipping through the door, in his wildest dreams never imagining things ending between them like this... if it truly had ended.

 


 

Brian grunted, pushing into the blond trick beneath him, telling himself that accepting this blond twink's offer had nothing to do with Justin Taylor. He had spent hours at the gym this morning, only a small part of it hanging out with the rest of the gang, most of it spotting and being spotted by men he hadn't fucked - ones he had made certain to do before leaving the facility. Throughout this weekend, and one that wasn't even over yet, he had fucked more men than he did in a typical week. For him, that was saying a lot.

 

Eliciting pants and moans, the nameless blond twink thrust back against his cock, his moans sounding almost like feral cries. Brian smirked. That didn't surprise him. He was mercilessly pounding the much smaller man into the bed... with the blond loving every single burning thrust. "Does that feel good?" Brian rasped, as always giving himself totally to the task at hand. To be honest, this trick had the most fuckable ass. In fact, one of the best asses he had fucked in longer than he could remember. Right now, his complete attention was giving his trick the ultimate pleasure as only an experienced top could do. Many might have the impression that he was callous, only taking his own pleasure; however, he hadn't gained his reputation by doing that. When a man left his bed, they did so knowing they had been well and thoroughly fucked, saddened upon realizing the experience would never be repeated.

 

"Fuckkkkkk." The trick was now howling, tremors moving through the man in cascading waves, hands clutching at the designer sheets beneath him, humping his orgasm into the bed now, both men near completion. It was always enacted with faultless precision; at times, the entire process felt stale.

 

What the fuck was he thinking? He was a top. That never got old. To think he was someone else was implausible. Damn that ridiculously hot little blond. Somehow, Justin Taylor's seductive allure had evoked these thoughts in him. Nothing else made the least bit of sense. It had to be as simple as that. Pumping out his release, groans of sweet bliss cascading from both men's throats, Brian slowly pulled out, discarding the condom and turning on his side to watch in surprise when the man instantly stood to his feet, slipping into his jeans and shirt without a word. "Did I miss something?" Brian inquired, suddenly feeling extremely off balance. When the man looked at him in confusion, Brian explained, "This is when I usually toss my tricks out. Typically they ask for another round, a shower, or something that I find equally repugnant."

 

Head tilting back and laughter erupting, the blond answered, "I like you, Brian Kinney."

 

"I wouldn't have noticed... if not for your howling and coming across my sheets." Brian moved his eyes over the absurdly hot blond that had caught his eye last night, in the aftermath of his release, more than a bit curious about how this rendezvous had come about. Standing to his feet, the fact that this man wasn't going to ask to stay more than apparent, Brian casually commented, "I was surprised to find you at my door."

 

"You should be careful about letting strangers in, Mr. Kinney." Eyes moving around the penthouse apartment, and not at Brian slipping into his jeans, he observed, "a very nice place."

 

"Thank you," Brian smirked. "I give tours by the hour."

 

Once again, laughter erupted. "I know that is sarcasm, but I'm sure you could do just that."

 

"Perhaps." Brian was noncommittal, not the least bit interested in that particular conversation. Brian slowly approached the man that was already dressed, and apparently hurrying to reach the door. "Is your boyfriend expecting you back?"

 

"I thought you recognized me; however, let me assure you, Justin doesn't do boyfriends." Walking to the hot brunet that had Justin in a state of constant distraction, Sean ran his fingertips down the bare, and perfectly sculpted chest. "It's a shame you can't win, Brian, but you are fighting a losing battle. You would be wise to just surrender... then we can all move forward."

 

A muscle twitched in Brian's cheek. There wasn't a doubt what was being inferred. Had Justin confided his pursuit of him to his lover? No. That couldn't be it. He didn't know much about Justin Taylor, but he didn't see him being quite that callous. "You don't know me." Brian paused, realizing for once he wanted to know a trick's name. He felt at a disadvantage and he didn't like that at all. "What was your name?"

 

"Sean." Stepping away from the man that seemed to be Justin's new obsession, and one that he could understand better now, he looked at the bed then at Brian with slight regret. "I'm afraid I am pressed for time; I have a flight to catch. That being said, Brian, I guess the playing field is wide open. Do what you will with that."

 

"Just so you know, Sean; I always play to win. I wouldn't worry about me." Brian's eyes slid over the hot blond, unable to deny his appreciation for Justin Taylor's taste in men. "Thanks for stopping by. I enjoyed it."

 

Inclining his head, Sean responded, "I did too. I do like you, Brian, so I will advise you again. You can't win this battle with Justin. Either you both lose and go hungry indefinitely, or you give him what he wants and everyone moves on."

 

Sean didn't wait for the sarcastic retort that he could sense Brian was about to deliver, his hand reaching for the door to step through it, already afraid he had said too much. Making Justin more alluring to Brian really wasn't his intention; although, he knew there would be no way to stop what was building between the two men. Last night he had witnessed the chemistry between the two tops firsthand. And just as he had warned Brian, he didn't doubt who would win. If he had any chance of being the man Justin returned to, this hunger had to be satisfied. He only hoped the fire did burn out between the two. If not, he may have just lost Justin forever.

 

TBC