- Text Size +

Chapter 3


Aiden entered his dads’ room before sunrise, “Dad, are we late? Should we be awake for school?”

Justin pulled the blankets back and patted the mattress cuing Aiden to get in next to him.  “You know how to tell time.  It is very early,” he whispered.  “Let’s sleep a little longer.  You don’t have to worry.  We’ll get you to school on time.”

“Daddy,” Aiden whispered, “What if the kids at school make fun of me? I know I know some of them but some kids but I am always smaller and the nurse always has to come check on me and…”

“Oh, Aiden, when they get to know you the kids love you.” Justin’s voice cracked, needing to get his emotions under control. “Last year you didn’t have much trouble did you?”

“No, but one of the kids that liked to make fun of me is in my class this year. He just likes to be mean.”

Justin felt Brian move behind him and then his long arm draped over Justin and Aiden. “If someone insists on making fun of you, talk to your teacher and if he doesn’t do anything about it, talk to me or Daddy but I know you are a smart boy and I think you will figure out a way to get him to stop.  Just remember to use your head.  You are so smart!”

Aiden half sat up and looked over Justin and saw Brian’s face. “I will, Big Daddy.”

“And now can we sleep for another couple hours.  It’s only 4:30.”   

Aiden crawled over Justin and snuggled in the valley between his daddies, his biggest protectors and soon he had settled down and was sound asleep again.  Brian was sure Justin was still awake. He reached over Aiden and squeezed Justin’s shoulder, “He will be fine,” he whispered softly.  He stroked Justin’s cheek.

Justin took his hand and kissed the palm, “I know.” Justin turned and softly said, “Good night.”


Everyone in the house was eating breakfast at the same time.  It was a nice surprise to find out Cass had gotten breakfast for them.  She had pastries, yogurt, and some fruit.  Gus hadn’t given himself much time and after eating a container of yogurt he grabbed a banana and a couple doughnuts kissed his dads and Aiden and rushed out the door and into the car with Ted and JR.  In the future, Raymond would get out here and Cass would take the younger two boys to school.  Today both Raymond and Aiden would be dropped off by one of their dads Cass would pick them both up when they got out.

 

And so the routine began.  One day in the second week, Aiden was all excited when they sat down for dinner. “Cass didn’t tell you, did she? She said you wouldn’t tell.”  Aiden looked from face to face as they sat around the table.

Gus laughed at his brother, “What has gotten you so wound up? Do you have a new boyfriend or girlfriend?”

“No, but a boy was there.”

“Good for you, son.” Brian smiled and laughed. He looked over at Gus, “Boys are where it’s at.” Justin kissed him on the cheek.

“Does anyone want to hear what happened?” Aiden said loudly.

“I know I do,” Justin said as he sat down next to him.

“You know that kid I said would probably pick on me?”

“What did he do?” Brian was now serious.

“Well, he came up to me and started calling me Baby Aiden and he asked when I was going to grow up and I was trying to ignore him and then he put his hand on my shoulder.”

“He WHAT!” Brian started to get up.

Justin put his hand up, “Brian, calm down.  I have a feeling there is a great ending to this story. Go on, Aiden.”

“Well, before I could say anything to him, he dropped his hand and I felt an arm go around me. It was Raymond. And he told my classmate that he was my friend and that I couldn’t help my size but he could stop being a shithead.” Gus choked on the food he had in his mouth hearing his brother say that.  Aiden continued.  “I know the recess monitor heard Ray say it but she ignored it because he didn’t hit him and it was the first time someone got something over on the shithead. I don’t think he is going to bother me again.”

“That is great!” Justin said, hugging Aiden.  “It sounds like Raymond is a great friend.”

“I’m glad he is living with Uncle Ted and Victor.  I don’t think his dad was very nice.”

“Did Ray say something?”

“Not really.  He just said he likes living there and would never want to live anywhere but with you so I just thought…”

“You are very smart, Aiden, and we never want you to live anywhere but with us.” Brian smiled at his youngest son across the table but then his eyes moved to Justin’s. They had been waiting to hear from Mel for two weeks.  She had been corresponding almost daily with Daklin’s attorney but they weren’t getting anywhere.  She said this would be the last attempt.  If they rejected this offer, they would be meeting in court and Justin was tied up in knots. He was trying to hide the stress from the boys but Brian could see he was nearing the cracking point.

Justin took Aiden upstairs to put him in the tub. Brian watched them go. “Gus, do you have a lot of homework tonight.”

“No, I had a study hall last hour and got it finished.”

 

“Would you mind cleaning up the dinner mess?” Brian looked around, “It doesn’t look like it will take too long.”

Gus laughed at his brother, “What has gotten you so wound up? Do you have a new boyfriend or girlfriend?”

“No, but a boy was there.”

“Good for you, son.” Brian smiled and laughed. He looked over at Gus, “Boys are where it’s at.” Justin kissed him on the cheek.

“Does anyone want to hear what happened?” Aiden said loudly.

“I know I do,” Justin said as he sat down next to him.

“You know that kid I said would probably pick on me?”

“What did he do?” Brian was now serious.

“Well, he came up to me and started calling me Baby Aiden and he asked when I was going to grow up and I was trying to ignore him and then he put his hand on my shoulder.”

“He WHAT!” Brian started to get up.

Justin put his hand up, “Brian, calm down.  I have a feeling there is a great ending to this story. Go on, Aiden.”

“Well, before I could say anything to him, he dropped his hand and I felt an arm go around me. It was Raymond. And he told my classmate that he was my friend and that I couldn’t help my size but he could stop being a shithead.” Gus choked on the food he had in his mouth hearing his brother say that.  Aiden continued.  “I know the recess monitor heard Ray say it but she ignored it because he didn’t hit him and it was the first time someone got something over on the shithead. I don’t think he is going to bother me again.”

“That is great!” Justin said, hugging Aiden.  “It sounds like Raymond is a great friend.”

“I’m glad he is living with Uncle Ted and Victor.  I don’t think his dad was very nice.”

“Did Ray say something?”

“Not really.  He just said he likes living there and would never want to live anywhere but with you so I just thought…”

“You are very smart, Aiden, and we never want you to live anywhere but with us.” Brian smiled at his youngest son across the table but then his eyes moved to Justin’s. They had been waiting to hear from Mel for two weeks.  She had been corresponding almost daily with Daklin’s attorney but they weren’t getting anywhere.  She said this would be the last attempt.  If they rejected this offer, they would be meeting in court and Justin was tied up in knots. He was trying to hide the stress from the boys but Brian could see he was nearing the cracking point.

Justin took Aiden upstairs to put him in the tub. Brian watched them go. “Gus, do you have a lot of homework tonight.”

“No, I had a study hall last hour and got it finished.”

“Would you mind cleaning up the dinner mess?” Brian looked around, “It doesn’t look like it will take too long.”

“Sure, what’s up?”

Brian thought for a moment and then dropped onto a stool. “Gus, I think you are old enough to keep this to yourself and you deserve to know.  It doesn’t look like the ex is going to give up on this.  We may end up in court and it is working on Justin’s nerves.  Of course I’m nuts, too, but he feels he is responsible for all of this.”

Gus stood up straight, “He is not to blame for that asshole. What can I do to help?”

“You are helping.  Do you mind keeping an ear out for Aiden after he is asleep so I can just take him for a ride or something.”

“Sure, Dad.  Maybe you and Dad need to take a night away or a night alone.  You and dad go and I  will hang in your room so I am right next door to little bro.” 

Brian hugged Gus. “You are the best big brother Aiden could have.”

"Dad, if it wasn't for you and Dad...I love the moms but they screwed with my head. I....I love you both so much." Gus hugged his dad once more and then turned away from him so he wouldn't see the tears in his eyes. "Jus go. I will call if anything comes up."

"We won't be far," Brian left Gus to finish the last courple things. When Brian got upstairs he met Justin coming out of Aiden's room.  "Is he still awake? Sorry it took me so long to get up here."

“He is almost asleep but I am sure he is awake enough for a hug and kiss.”

“Great, put on some shoes.”

“What?” Justin was confused.

“Just do it,” Brian kissed him.

Moments later Brian was out of Aiden’s room and Justin stood there with a confused look on his face. “What is up?”

“You trust me, right?” Brian asked.

“Of course I do.”

“Then come with me.” Brian led him to the garage.

“Brian, we can’t leave.  The kids…”

“Aiden is asleep and Gus is going to hang out in our room until we get home.  We are only going a few minutes away if they need us.” Brian opened the door to the car and when Justin opened his mouth, Brian’s mouth covered his.  “Get in.”  A moment later they were on the road. 

“So will you tell me now, where we are going? I hate leaving Aiden there.”

“Justin, give me half an hour.” Brian turned off the road and drove into a small park they sometimes took Aiden to play.

“You want to swing?” Justin asked as Brian offered his hand to help him out.  “I don’t know what we’re doing here.

Brian didn’t respond but slipped his arm around Justin’s waist and guided him down a path.  “Last time I took Aiden here without you we found this place and I wanted to show it to you.” They walked a short distance further and they walked into a clearing and there was a bench.  The bench looked into the valley and the river. 

Justin dropped onto the bench and Brian sat next to him and immediately put his arm around him, pulling him close.  “Why are we here, Brian? I mean it is beautiful but…”

“I totally understand how you are feeling but I am worried about you, love.” Brian kissed Justin.  “I’m starting to see the cracks and I should notice them first but it isn’t healthy.”

“So I’m not being tough enough?” Justin’s back went straight.

“No, baby. You know that is not what I meant.”

“How dare you…” and when he looked at Brian and saw his pain, too he turned into him.  “Kiss me.  Just kiss me.” Brian pulled him on his lap and for the next ten minutes they kissed and then they talked. By the time they walked back to their car, they had talked things through and Brian could tell Justin was feeling calmer.

They drove back home but before they walked into the house Justin stopped Brian.  “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For seeing what I need when I can’t see it myself.”

“Let’s get inside.  Gus is probably ready to get to his own room.”

While Brian and Justin were gone, Gus was busy.  He called Ted.

“Hey, Gus.  Is everything alright?”

“Hey, Uncle Ted, I have a question for you.  Are you and Uncle Vic going to be around this weekend?”

“Ya, Victor is on call at the hospital so we can’t leave the city.  What’s up?”

“My dads need a break.  That fuckin’...sorry….Daklin is driving Dad crazy.  They need a weekend to themselves and rather than sending them somewhere, I thought we could get out of their way.”

“That sounds like a great idea.  It will be fun to have four boys in the house.” 

“Well, Uncle Ted, I better check with my moms.  If one of them is free I better stay with them but if they are busy, I will definitely bunk with JR. Thanks, Uncle Ted.  I’ll figure out the details and let you know what is up. Don’t tell him, Ok?”

“I won’t say anything.  This is really nice, Gus.”

Justin and Brian walked into their bedroom and Gus was watching something on his computer.  He shut it and stood up.  He hugged Justin and said, “Love you, Dad.”

“Oh, Gus, I love you, too. Thanks for giving us a little break.”

“No problem.  Good night,” Gus said as Brian gave him a quick hug on his way out.

“Damn, that kid is amazing.” Justin said as he and Brian met in the middle of the room, “and you are amazing. You know me better than I know myself.”  He put his arms around Brian’s neck and pulled him close.  When their lips met, they both felt a jolt.  They both needed more.  They needed to feel more. Then one piece of clothes at a time they worked their way to the goal of feeling skin on skin.  In between each piece of clothes they took time to explore with their lips, their hands, their tongues. By the time they dropped their briefs, they both showed their need but tonight was not for rushing.

As they lay facing each other they continued to touch and stroke until neither of them could handle one more point of contact without exploding. Justin turned onto his chest and, getting  his knees under him, lifted his hips slightly in the air. Brian had barely began entering Justin when Justin cried out as he found release and Brian barely completed the first stroke before he grabbed Justin around the waist and pulled him up as he emptied himself with Justin’s back crushed against his chest. Justin reached back with one arm and looped it around Brian’s neck and they absorbed each other for several moments.

“God, was that as good as I thought it was?” Brian whispered in his ear.”

“Oh, ya,” was all Justin could manage to say. Another moment later he said, “Shower.  I think we need to shower.” He said it but didn’t move until Brian pulled out of him and they got off the bed and, hand in hand, walked to the shower.

Twenty minutes later they spooned in bed. “It’s going to be Ok, Justin. Aiden is ours and no one will ever tell us different and the boy knows it, too.”

“I know you’re right. Tonight was just what I needed.” Justin scooted back so he felt every inch of his body against Brian. “Good night. I love you.”

“I love you, too.” Brian said softly as they both closed their eyes.


Friday morning, Gus was up early.  Over the last couple days he managed to pack a bag of clothes for Aiden and himself, and along with Aiden’s meds, Gus was sure he had it all.  And knowing he was with his doctor, he was sure Uncle Ted and Uncle Victor could handle anything.

He was going to his old house tonight but he decided one night was all he could handle with his mom, Lindsay, and her boyfriend making out. He just wasn’t used to his mom with a guy.  One night would be enough and Saturday he would go to JR’s.

Justin walked into the kitchen to the smell of bacon frying and Gus pulling out a pan of oven baked French toast.  “Wow, Gus, this looks and smells amazing.  You do know it is Friday, right?”

“Ya, I just got up early.”

“Big Daddy, what smells so good?”

“Well, Aid, I would guess your brother was up early.” Brian said and then winking at Aiden he said to Gus, “What do you want or what did you do?”

“Funny you should say that. Sit down. I just poured your coffees and your orange juice,” he said to Aiden. Gus served up the plates of food and then sat down with everyone looking at him.  “So, Dads, first of all eat while I talk or it will get cold. Second, I did do something without your permission.  I have a bag packed for Aiden and for myself.  I have Aiden’s meds in there, and when Uncle Ted picks me up, he is taking Aiden’s bag.  They are going to bring Aiden back on Sunday.  I’m going to my old house for the night and tomorrow night I will be at JR’s too.  You two are going to work but I talked to Mitchell and Cynthia and they cleared your schedule for the afternoon.  You two will have the house to yourselves from noon today until noon on Sunday when we will bring lunch.”

Brian and Justin sat with their mouths hanging open.  “You did all of this?” Justin said.

“Oh, and Uncle Victor is picking up Aiden and Raymond so since Cass doesn’t have to watch them she is going to clean up the kitchen this morning and have something ready for your dinner but she will be out of the house before you get home and she will leave directions if you need them for the food.”

Brian smiled over at both of his sons, “I don’t even know what to say.”

“I know what to say,” Justin said.  “I will miss you both but I love you both so much. Aiden, did you know about this?”

Aiden smiled, “He told me last night. I will miss you, too, but I am excited to sleep over at Ray’s.”

They ate and chatted until Ted arrived and Gus left with both of their bags.  Raymond and  Aiden planned all the stuff they were going to do this weekend and by the time they were dropped off at school they had every minute of the next two days planned. Justin gave Aiden a big hug before both boys ran into the building.  As Justin drove away, he had butterflies in his stomach.  He wasn’t sure why but he felt almost nervous.  He couldn’t believe Gus had done all of this.  

“You didn’t tell me our son was sneaking behind our backs.” Justin said when he saw Lindsay at the office.

“He really is a good kid and now I get him for the night. He said he was making us dinner.”

“That’s great. Enjoy.” Justin started walking to his office when Mitchell stopped him.

“Justin….”

“You lied to me.”

“I didn’t lie, I withheld and I withheld something else.”

“Oh?” Justin looked at Mitchell.

“We actually had a cancelation this morning so I moved the only other appointment on the calendar and I made an appointment for you at the spa you like.  You are to be there at 8:30 and you are scheduled for the works so you shall be done around 11:30.”

“That sounds so amazing.”

“You will have a facial, massage, and then a pedicure and manicure.”

“Mitchell, what would I do without you.”

“So, turn around and get out of here.”

Justin hugged him and walked back out of the door.  Mitchell smiled as he watched him.  He picked up the phone and called Cynthia, “Did he go for it?”

“He did.  He just left.  He will have his facial first so make sure Brian makes it to the spa by 9:30.  They will meet at the couple’s massage.”

“I will have him there. I have a feeling we are both up for a bonus,” Cynthia said and laughed as she hung up.  Having worked for Brian as long as she had, she knew she would have to tell him.  He would not just leave work if she didn’t.

Cynthia walked into his office just before his conference call. "Here's the documents they sent with the final changes for your call"

Brian glanced up and took it from her. "Thanks." When Cynthia didn't leave he looked up at her.  "Is there something else?" he asked.

"Listen to all of this and then just say Ok." Brian  kept her gaze and tilted his head waiting to tell her 'no'. He nodded and she went on.  I have cleared the rest of your morning."

"What? We need to get that campaign wrapped up!"

"Brian, I will wrap it up. You have a 10:30 appointment at the spa."

"Have you lost your mind? I am not missing my appointment for a..."

"It is a couple's massage.  Justin is already there getting a facial. Mitchell set this all up and you are going to start the weekend together."

Brian opened his mouth and shut it again.  His mind could already feel someone working on his tight muscles and then thought about Justin's lossened muscles.  Cynthia could almost read his mind. "Thanks," he said as his phone rang. She smiled and left the office.

 

Justin couldn’t remember the last time he had been to the spa.  Wait!  He could.  For Christmas the office staff gave him a gift certificate so it had been over six months since he cashed it in. The first stop was for a facial.  He always loved the way his skin felt after they finished. After that he would have an hour massage. But the best was that then he was done, he had Brian to himself for 48 hours. His cock twitched at the thought.

“Mr. Taylor, I’ll take you back now.”  Justin sighed as he sat in the chair. He knew Aiden would be in good hands this weekend. Ted and Victor were family.  Gus. What an amazing kid! And he was going to spend 48 hours with Brian.  He didn’t have to share his time with anyone else. Justin was planning what he would pick up for dinner tomorrow night when the esthetician said, “Mr. Taylor, I am going to let you sit here while I check on the massage room.  Just relax and I will be right back.

The young man who had given him the facial walked out and ran to one of the other employees at this all male spa.  “I have just worked on the most beautiful man in the world.”  

“Oh, no you didn’t!” Another worker said, “because I just escorted him back to the couple’s massage room. That long, lean hunk of…”

“Gentlemen,” the spa owner walked up, “I saw Mr. Kinney being escorted to the couple’s room.  Have you brought his husband back to him, yet?”

“Mr. Taylor and Mr. Kinney are married?” both of the employees asked.

“You were all told about this special day for these two,” the owner said.

“You didn’t tell us they were gods from another universe.”

The owner had to smile, “Back in the day, Brian Kinney was known as a god and he hasn’t lost a thing in 20 years.  He was the most amazing….”  the owner stopped talking before revealing his Babylon days with Kinney. “I expect you two to be on your best behavior,” the owner said to the two massage therapists.  I will walk Justin over and have him put on his robe before entering the room and make sure the lighting is as low as possible. Have the curtain separating the room so it will be a complete surprise for Mr. Taylor.”

The owner entered the room Justin was in and guided him through the spa.  “Justin, due to a mishap in our scheduling, someone over booked so I hope you don’t mind that we have split the couple room into two.  I promise, you will still have your own area.”

“That’s fine.  I will probably just fall asleep anyway. If all you had was the lobby, I’d take it.” Justin’s smile but tired eyes said it all. 

“When you are ready, just knock on that door and you will be led in.  We have been trying very dim lighting so they will lead you in.” The owner stepped out while Justin undressed and slipped into the plush robe. He then tapped on the door.

Brian was already laying on the massage table on one side of the curtain when Justin was led to the table.  Justin slipped out of the robe and laid on his stomach.  The therapist put some oil on his hands and started at Justin’s shoulders. From Brian’s side of the curtain it was pulled to the side.

“Oh, shoot, I didn’t mean to do that,” Brian’s therapist said.  “You two don’t know each other, do you?”

As Justin turned to look at whoever was next to him, Brian said, “Hey, gorgeous, come here often?”

Justin’s sleepy eyes snapped open, “Brian!” 

“We owe Mitchell and Cynthia a bonus.”

“Or a day at the spa!” Justin smiled at Brian and as he did, they pushed the tables against each other and Brian took Justin’s hand and kissed it. They held hands as much as they could.  Their muscles began to feel fluid and when they both turned over with a sheet across both their midsections it was obvious the need they felt for each other.  As the therapists both focussed on Brian and Justin’s feet, hands slid under the sheet. Their hands slid up and down on the other’s member.  They both felt the first drops of precum seeping out.

The therapists looked at each other and both of them targeted the heel of their feet. It was as if an electrical shock ran through both of them and they both came with a shout. One of the therapists said, “Well since it looks like you both are done, for your convenience, we have a shower right through that door if you would like to clean up before going home.  We will leave some iced water for you and come out wherever you are ready to go.”

“Thank you, both.  That was amazing.”

“Gentlemen, I think I can speak for both of us,” said the young man that had worked on Brian,  “It was truly our pleasure. It isn’t every day we get to work on a god.”  And with that the two left the room but before they could get the door shut in the changing room they were already undoing their flys.

“Every inch of me feels like I’m liquid,” Justin said as he slid his oily body against Brian.

“Oh, I am feeling something that might be wet but it definitely is moving.” Brian guided Justin in the small shower stall and squirted some provided shower gel into his hand. He then began to slide it over his own body.  “If I touch you…..this stall is not big enough…” Brian kissed him quickly.

Justin followed suit but they both realized they couldn’t get their own backs so as clinically as he could he ran his sudsy hands down Brian’s back but stopped there knowing Brian could get his own legs.  When Justin turned around, Brian soaped up his hands and moved down Justin’s back but he didn’t stop at his waist.  He pushed Justin against the wall of the shower, “I think I found something that still needs to be loosened up.” Justin yipped at the quick entrance of what he first thought was Brian’s finger but then he felt it start to shiver deep inside him and he took a deep breath.  

“How the hell did you get a vibrator?”  He took another deep breath trying to get under control.

Brian wrapped his arms around Justin. “I had a little head’s up and I had forgotten this in the car when I bought it the other day. Can you deal with it all the way home?”

“Damn, I…… Yes, but stop touching me.  Your hands and body and….let’s get out of here.” 

Both men dressed as quickly as they could and, grabbing bottled water at the front desk as they walked out about five feet apart.  “Did something happen between them?” the owner asked the two massage therapists.

“No, trust us, they both had every muscle relaxed. They both had a happy ending.”

As Brian got in the car he used his cellphone to change the rhythm of the vibrator and he heard Justin swear as he got into his car.  Brian wouldn’t mess with it as they drove home.  That would be dangerous for both of them. As Brian drove he saw a bakery and pulled over.  Justin was having such a hard time focusing, he didn’t even notice Brian wasn’t following anymore. When Brian didn’t follow him into the garage he stood watching for him. He was just about to call him when Brian drove into the circular drive and into the garage.

“Where were you!  I,” Justin shivered, “I thought you were right behind me.”

Brian opened the back door of his SUV and took out a large bag. “I thought we could use something sweet for the weekend.”

Justin closed the garage door and walked over to Brian.  “That sounds great but you need to fuck me now!” Justin dropped his pants right there and leaned over the hood of the vehicle.

Brian smiled, “I do believe you are sweating a bit.”

“Brian!”

Brian slowly pulled out the vibrator and just seeing Justin begging him, he entered him in one smooth stroke. Justin shouted at the top of his lungs as he shot cum all over the grill of Brian’s SUV. Brian continued slow, strong strokes until he could hold on no longer. He shouted as he pulled Justin tightly against him and he emptied himself deep inside of him.

Together they walked into the house. “I think clothes are outlawed until Sunday morning.” Justin said as he stripped off his clothes and over to the counter where Brian was emptying his bakery bag.

“How much did you buy? If I eat all of this….”

“We will just have to work it off.” Brian said as he pulled his shirt off and then dropped his pants.  He threw them on top of Justin’s and as he took Justin in his arms they heard a noise.

“Oh shit,” It was Cass’ voice. “I am so sorry.  I realized I forgot something in the laundry and…” 

Brian and Justin  stood pressed against the counter, leaving their backsides exposed but trying to keep their dicks out of sight. “You’re fine, Cass.” Justin said as he felt cum seeping down the crack of his ass.  He hoped she didn’t notice that. Brian stepped behind him and wrapped his arms around him.

“Cass, you are welcome to join us for Sunday lunch.  Until then you are off the clock with pay.  Anything we need to know about dinner?” Brian asked as his cock started pressing against Justin’s ass.

“Just bake it at 350º for 45 minutes. Have a nice weekend.” Cass moved toward the door.

“You are welcome to stay at your place, obviously, but we will be naked most of the weekend but…”  Cass closed the door behind her as Brian finished the sentence, “we don’t mind if you see us.  I guess she didn’t want to hear anymore. What do you say, you make sandwiches and I start the hot tub and then I’ll grab some beers.”

Justin responded by pulling out the bread and walking to the fridge. Ten minutes later he walked out the door with a tray that had the sandwiches along with some carrot sticks, a couple pastries, and a couple bottles of water.  “I just couldn’t see beer and doughnuts although I am sure it is done in fraternities on a daily basis.” Justin moved close to Brian so the tray would be close for both of them.  After eating the sandwiches, Brian put his arm around Justin and Justin rested his head against his shoulder. “So, have I been that unbearable the last month?”

“Not unbearable at all,” Brian kissed his head.  “I need to tell you something.  I heard from Mel this morning.”

“And?” Justin looked at him.  “Why did she call you? I’m the one named in the case.”

“I asked her to call me.”

 Justin slid away so he could look directly in his eyes. “Am I too feeble to deal with my own mistakes?”

“Oh, love, you know that’s not true. I just didn’t want you to hear this at the office.  Mel worked it so he has to file here, in Pittsburgh.  Everything will be done right here. And just for a little extra help, I tracked down Cal, that guy I met.  He is going to call in a few favors and find out anything he can about Daklin.  He will get back to me if he finds anything.”

“I can deal with this, Brian.  I’m the one who married him.  I’m the one that had a baby with him.  I’m the one who divorced him.  I am a capable…”

Brian tilted Justin’s head, “I know how strong you are but I love you. I am his father, too.  I want to protect you from any pain or aggravation I can.” He lowered his mouth to Justin’s. “I love you with all my heart.” 

Justin relaxed in Brian’s arms.  “I just want this to be done.  If Dak ends up with partial custody, I am going to have to go with him.  I can’t let him take our boy across the country.”

“If that happens I understand.  We will do whatever we have to do for Aiden.” Brian gently pulled Justin against him. Then he handed him the beer.  “Drink. If I get you drunk, I can have my way with you.”

“And if we both get drunk, we might even try something new!” 

Justin sat next to Brian and together they laid down on the hot tub recliner. Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear, “Are you getting bored, Justin? Please don’t tell me you’re bored right after telling me you are going to go to your ex’s if he gets some visitation.”

“You idiot,” Justin said laughing.  “We just screwed in the garage and got caught naked in the kitchen. How could I be bored?”

With little warning, Brian moved and put Justin’s legs on his shoulders.  With a little repositioning, this curved bench made the perfect angle for them to make love. Brian could support himself on the edge of the tub near Justin’s head and enter him easily. They both moved slowly. Letting their bodies slide over each other and as they came to the edge, Brian lowered his lips on Justin’s and softly said, “You can never leave me.  I couldn’t live without you. I love you, Justin Taylor!” With that Brian drove into him  and they both erupted and then slowly drifted down together.

After they laid there just above the water, they let the moving water wash over them.  “Bri, I think we need to go in.  I do want to talk to Aid after he gets out of school. I want to see how his day went and make sure he is feeling…”

“Justin, who are the only people you trust our son with, other than your mother and sister?”

“Victor, of course.  But….”

“They will know they can call us if Aiden wants to talk.  It is just us this weekend. Unless there is an emergency, it is only you and me in this world.”

After they dried off they sat on the sofa and talked about what was going on at their businesses and what they see coming up this winter.  “Did Mel give you an idea when we will have to go to court?”

“She can’t be sure but we are into September and to get on the docket for something like this, if we are lucky, it will be the end of October.  If his lawyer wants to draw it out he may ask for it to wait until after the first of the year but ask for visitation right now.”

“He is not…”

“Relax.  It would take place with a court appointed caseworker in a neutral place. He couldn’t take him anywhere without an escort and it would be local only until it goes before the judge. And the way I see it, would he really be able to hang out here without having to spend time at his place.  He must have a business or work of some kind.”

“I have been trying to figure out what he has been doing. I looked him up and all it says is he is an entrepreneur. When I tried to figure out how he actually made his money I kept running into more questions than answers.”

“Maybe Cal can find that out for us, too.  I have a feeling he has plenty of connections.”

“I hope so.” Justin tucked his legs to his side and rested his head on Brian’s lap. They were quiet for a bit and then talked  about anything that came to mind.  They talked about the boys and their hopes for them. And they talked about growing old together. When their boys had their own families and how they would travel and see the world. And then they dozed.

Justin woke to rumbling and realized it was starting to rain. He got up and turned on the oven while Brian continued to snore softly. He put the pan in. He then walked over and opened the French doors to the backyard and felt the temperature had dropped.  He wondered what Gus had packed for Aiden.  Did he have a jacket? He pulled out his phone and started to text when Brian’s long arms came around him. “He will be fine.” Brian nuzzled his neck and kissed it.

“But it is getting so cold.”

“And it's raining so they aren’t going outside.”

Justin put his phone back in his pocket.  “It looks like this might be a wild night,” Justin said as the sky was streaked by lightning.

“Hopefully in more ways than one.” Brian laughed.  As the thunder shook the windows, Brian moved both of them back into the house and shut the doors. They both were covered with goosebumps. “I think I will start the fireplace.”

“First,” Justin said, running a hand down Brian’s body. I think there is another fire that is already starting.”  And afternoon turned into evening.


Aiden and Raymond had gone straight to his room after school.  Victor and Ted had reminded Ray that Aiden would need to relax after school.  “I know, guys.  He’s a cool kid but he was born with something that makes him small and he gets tired.  I have lots of sitting stuff planned.”

“You are a great kid, Raymond.” Ted said as he hugged him but Victor a step further away saw the shadow that moved across Raymond’s face.

“Raymond, are you still happy living with us? Do you miss seeing your dad?”

 

“I ….. I don’t have to go back, do I? I love him but….”