- Text Size +

 

Chapter 7

 

"Shhhh, he is sleeping." Aiden leaned over Gus.

"Doesn't he know it's his birthday?" In a loud whisper Ray asked, looking over Aiden's shoulder. "Of course he does.  He just isn't little anymore and he did get his present already." 

"He was sleeping." Gus stretched.

"Did we wake you, Gus, I didn't mean to."

"It's fine, little bro.  Did you two have fun last night?"

"We made a tent by the fire," Raymond said.

"And we ate inside there and our dads ate with sticks in the fancy dining room."

Gus had to smile, "Well eating in a tent by the fire sounds great."

Justin peeked into Gus' room, "Um, Aiden, Ray, why don't you let Gus wake up at his own speed."

"Happy Birthday, Gus.  Is there anything I can make for you for breakfast?"

"Surprise me.  No, on second thought, how about pancakes and sausage."

"Ok, Aid and Ray, I will need some help." Justin moved out of the way as the boys ran past him.  "Sorry they woke you." Justin walked to Gus' bed and kissed his cheek.

"It's Ok."  Gus smiled.  "I like seeing those two together.  Aiden seems so happy when they are together.  They are so different and yet I think that's what makes them so close."

"I think you are very observant. Well, I am going to get that breakfast started."

"I'll be down in about ten minutes.  I am going to grab a shower."

"Don't rush, it will take at least 15 minutes to get it all together."

With that Gus was already heading into the bathroom. He stuck his head out and said, "Hey, Dad, I'm really hungry." 

Justin laughed as he walked out. "Is the birthday boy awake?" Brian asked.

"He is in the shower. I'm going to make sausage and pancakes for breakfast."

"I'll help," Brian said.  "Can I have buns for breakfast?" his hand moved over Justin's ass.  

Justin stopped at the top of the steps and wrapped his arms tightly around Brian's neck and kissed him.  "I am afraid that won't happen until tonight and after everything we are going to eat today, I really doubt you will want them."

"That has never bothered me before." Brian commented as Justin moved down the staircase. 

Justin was surprised to find the kitchen already filled with aromas.  There was sausage sizzling in the frying pan and Cass was stirring up a batter.  "I hope that batter is for pancakes."

"It is.  I know this is Gus' favorite."

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

"How about cutting up some fruit with a little sugar?"

"Sounds great!  I know we have frozen berries.  I'll warm them and add a little sugar." He pulled out a pan and threw the berries into it with a dash of sugar.  After adding a splash of vanilla and a pinch of salt. He tasted it.  "This will make a great topping."

"Big Daddy, do we have whipped cream?" Aiden asked as he climbed onto Brian's lap.  Brian patted the sofa next to him for Raymond but he shook his head no. He was still quite reserved when it came to getting close to men. 

"That's alright, my man," Brian held up his hand and Ray smiled shyly and high fived him.

Brian hugged Aiden a little tighter.  How could a grown man make a young boy feel like that? At least Ray was safe now and with Ted and Victor showing him an appropriate relationship between each other and the boys, Ray had a bright future.

Gus came into the kitchen. "It smells really good in here."

"Cass had most of it going when I got down here." Justin smiled at Gus.  "Breakfast is ready. Come and grab a plate."

Brian put one hand on Aiden's shoulder and the other very lightly on Ray's.  He was happy Ray didn't shrug it off.  "You two sit and I will grab your plates." Brian said, walking over to the stove where Justin and Cass made up plates.  Gus already had a plate filled with pancakes and sausage and he sat across from Aiden, putting a big scoop of berries along with a mound of whipped cream on top of the stack. Brian kissed the side of Justin's neck as he picked up the plates for the boys.

"I'll bring your plate, Brian." Justin said as Cass and he dished up their plates and Cass brought the remaining pancakes and sausages to the table. The group laughed and ate until they were all full.  Cass got up and started cleaning up. "Cass, you do not need to clean.  We will do that." Justin said.

"Thanks," she responded, "Gus, are you done? I have something in my apartment for you." 

"I am." They both slipped on jackets and as they stepped out Aiden ran over and pulled on Cass' hand.

"Cass, did you get my present wrapped?" Aiden asked.

"I did, Aiden.  I will bring it before the party." Cass said, bending down to his level.

"Thank you." Aiden said and kissed her cheek. 

Brian and Justin watched Gus and Cass walk to her apartment. Gus rested his hand on the small of her back. "Do you think we need to worry?" Brian asked, wrapping his arms around Justin from behind. 

"I am not sure. Do you ever get over your first love?" Justin turned into Brian's arms.

"I know I never will." Brian pulled Justin close and lowered his head so their lips were only millimeters apart.  "No lips have ever been so sweet." As their lips met, Brian's hands slid down until they rested on Justin's ass, pressing him tightly against him and both men's cocks strained to get out, to touch. 

Justin brought his mouth to Brian's ear.  "I love you so much."

When they separated, Aiden and Raymond were sitting on their knees on the sofa watching them.  Brian and Justin turned toward them and both boys giggled and then ducked down. "Let's get the kitchen cleaned up.  I think Lindsay said she would be here around noon because that is when the food will arrive."

"It was nice of her to take care of the food and that she allowed us to have the party here."  Justin said as he opened the dishwasher.

"Well, it would have been very hard for Mel to bring Monica to the house she shared with Lindz and now Lindz shares with Nick." As Justin loaded the dishwasher, Brian took Justin's hips and rubbed his hard cock against Justin's firm ass.  Brian kept an eye on the little boys who were involved in a cartoon.  He slid one hand to the front of Justin's crotch and as he moved his hand, Justin held on to the counter to keep his balance and pushed his ass back against Brian at the same time. Brian groaned softly as Justin started moving in a rhythm which he matched with his hand. Soundlessly, they came and then continued loading the dishwasher as if nothing happened.

 

"Cass, you didn't need to get me anything. As often as you help me with homework, I should get you something."

"Gus, we were not meant to be lovers but we are definitely meant to be friends. I can't tell you what that means to me." She handed him a box wrapped in silver paper. 

"It's heavy," he commented as he accepted the gift.  He looked up at her, smiled and then ripped the paper off.  "I love doing that."  He laid the box on his lap and pulled off the lid and found tissue paper.  "Really, Cass?" He smiled at her.  He pulled the tissue paper back and was surprised to find a book.  The title of the book was, ‘My Sweet Gus'.  The author simply said Cassandra. "What is this? Well, I know what it is but..."

"While I was in high school I started writing short stories and poems. Some of them were assignments but most of them were just what I did when I was alone and I was alone a lot. Most of them have never been read. I wanted to thank you for being such a great friend and put a few together in this."

"Cass, this is so cool!" He paged through it and looked at the titles. "Are you sure you want me to read these?"

"Gus, after what happened between us, I was afraid we could never be friends. You were so young, too young but you had the maturity to be able to go beyond and, well, I just wanted you to know how much you really do mean to me.  You truly are one of my best friends.  And after you read some of it, let me know, honestly, what you think of it."

Gus turned to her and hugged her tightly.  "Cass, that is really sweet.  I am really glad we stayed friends, too.  I don't know what my family would do without you."

Their eyes met and locked for several moments and then she moved toward him and kissed his cheek.  "Happy Birthday, Gus."

He stood, needing a little space from her. "I better get back and see if my dads need any help."

"I'll see you at 1:00."

Gus opened the door and turned back to Cass.  He held the book to his chest, "This is really cool.  I will definitely tell you how much I love them." He winked at her and then he was gone.

 

Lindsay and the caterer arrived at 12:15.  They had the food placed on the island counter. "I hope there is enough. Nick will be here in a little bit." Lindsay said as she put her arm around Gus.

"Mom, there aren't that many people coming.  It looks and smells great.  What is all of this?" Gus asked, looking at the covered food.

"There are chicken wings, a couple kinds of mac and cheese, there is some kind of fruit salad,  and green beans with bacon. Mel is bringing the cake and ice cream."

"And you are ok with her? Monica is coming, too, and if you two act like you did earlier..."

"Gus, we have come to terms. We will never double date but we're good." 

Gus kissed her cheek. "I'm glad, Mom.  I'll be back soon." He moved toward the steps and headed upstairs.

Brian walked over and hugged Lindsay. "How's it going, Lindz? Are you and Nick happy?"

"We really are, Bri.  He is a good guy."

"Gus said the same thing.  I hope you stay happy. And by the way, this smells great.  We had a big breakfast but that was a few hours ago."

"How is Aiden? Is this coming week the week?"

"Yes, Wednesday the judge will meet with our lawyers and the interested parties. I think he wants to see Aiden on Thursday.  Gus is insisting on coming every day."

"You and Justin have done such a good job straightening him up."  

"He did it himself." The doorbell rang and Brian went to answer it.  "Hey, come on in," Brian said as Ted, Victor, and JR walked in. "Gus is in his room." With a wave, JR went up the stairs.

As the men walked into the kitchen area they heard small feet coming down the steps and Raymond and Aiden ran in. Raymond made a beeline to Ted and Victor but then stopped short.  His little mind was churning.  The adults could almost hear it say, ‘They are men.  Men can be scary but these men aren't scary'.  And just that quickly he ran to Ted and Victor and threw his arms around both of their waists.  In unison they dropped down and pulled him into their arms and each of his arms went around one of their necks. 

Justin walked over to Aiden and put his hands on Aiden's shoulders, as he blinked rapidly.  They all knew Raymond had not been open to physical contact but today that seemed to have melted away.  He knew he was safe, and more important, he knew he was loved. Gus and JR walked in and JR walked over to his family and joined the hug. When the doorbell rang, Gus went and answered the door.  Not only were Mel and Monica there with cake and ice cream, Molly and her family, as well as Jenn and Joe were pulling up.

Gus greeted all of them.  As Jenn and Joe walked up, Gus kissed Jenn's cheek and said, "Glad you could make it, Joe."

"Thanks, Gus.  I am glad to be here." 

Jenn softly said, "Gus, we have a question for you." 

"Sure, Grandma, what is it?"

"If you want us to hold off, we can wait but as of last night, we are engaged but it is your birthday and we don't want to steal your thunder."

"That is so cool, Grandma.  Let's go in and tell them!"

"Why don't you tell them?" Jenn said as she linked her fingers with Joe.

"Sure, let's go!"  Gus led them to the main room where everyone was hanging out and Gus spoke loudly, "Hey, everyone, I have an announcement." Everyone stopped talking and turned to Gus.  "Grandma Jenn and Joe are engaged!"

A cheer went up and everyone surrounded the couple.  Cass came up next to Gus and softly said, "You Ok with them announcing this at your party?"

"Oh, sure, Grandma asked me if I would rather they wait.  I am excited for them."

"You are special, Gus." She kissed his cheek.

"Now, I'm hungry!  Let's eat!"

Soon everyone was sitting around with plates of food and happy voices filled the room.  After eating lunch it was time for Gus to open his gifts.

Lindsay and Nick gave Gus a gift certificate to a gaming store while Mel and Monica had gotten him the exclusive shoes he had wanted so badly.  There were gifts from  Molly and Jenn, and Ted and Victor gave him multi gift certificates to have his vehicle detailed several times.  "Thank you, everyone.  You all made my birthday so great.  I love you all!"  He walked around and hugged most of them before the candles were lit on his cake.  Molly's daughter, Tasha, Aiden and Raymond sat on the opposite side of the table and after they sang offkey and Gus blew out the candles, Gus put both index fingers and a thumb in the frosting on the edge and touched a finger on each of the children's noses.  They all laughed and as the boys used a finger to wipe it off the other boy's nose and licked it off their own finger, Tasha giggled and wiped the frosting off her nose and popped it in her mouth. Then they each got a piece of cake and then the cake was passed to everyone.

JR spent a lot of time talking to Cass as Gus said goodbye to people as they got ready to leave. And the house was quiet.  Ted and Victor and their boys were the only ones left.  They lit the fire pit in the backyard.  The sun was starting to get low in the skies and the boys, who were getting tired after all the fun, were playing a game on a tablet while the men sipped drinks.  When they were sure the little boys weren't listening, Victor started the conversation they wanted to have.  "Did Gus talk to you?"

"He did," Brian responded. "We wanted to know your thoughts about all this."

"He is a 17 year old boy who is intrigued by sex, surprise, surprise." Ted chuckled.  "If Gus is a willing participant, I think it is a great idea.  They would both be new to this."

"My only concern is," Justin said as he curled next to Brian, "JR might be hurt if he starts thinking with his heart."

Victor smiled at Justin, "Thank you for worrying about him.  I am very sure he understands this correctly.  He trusts your son, probably more than anyone in this world."

"Gus has asked a couple questions," Brian commented.  "If you are good with it, we will let the boys see how it plays out.  I am sure Gus will ask more questions because he won't want to hurt JR in any way." Brian kissed Justin's head. "We will let him know what to expect and I am sure you will do the same."

"Yes, and then we will see where it goes from there." Ted pointed to the little boys who had fallen asleep in the chair they shared.  "It looks like we have a boy to take home.  After a bath it will be time for him to go to bed after having such a fun weekend."

And then the house was quiet. While Brian and Justin helped Aiden get ready for bed, Gus slipped into his room.  He really wanted to read the book Cassie gave him.  He read a couple short poems at the beginning and then flipped through it.  

When he got near the end he saw where the name of the book came from, ‘My Sweet Gus' was the name of the last entry.   Gus read it through twice.  It was a poem that was completely about him.  It talked about his love of life and his love of family but then focused on why he was the best friend you could have.  "Damn," he said softly as he pulled out his phone.  ‘Not done but loving the book.  You are the one who is special.'

Cass received the message from Gus. She knew it wasn't their time and she wouldn't wait around but someday, if they were both free, she would like to try again.

 

Brian, Justin, and Gus drove to the courthouse and walked up to family court.  They sent Aiden to school but Cass was on standby to pick him up if he was needed.  Jenn had already arrived and was talking to Mel.  They all kissed Jenn and Mel.  "Has he arrived already?" 

"Yes, they are already inside," Mel commented.  

"Did you talk to him?"  Justin asked.

"I spoke to Mr. Clampet for a moment and the dickhead just stood there. When I think about that sweet boy eating birthday cake yesterday, I get so mad at the thought he..."

"Mel, that isn't going to help anything," Brian said calmly, putting his hand on her shoulder.  "We know you care. Let's get this going."

They walked in the room.  It didn't look like a typical courtroom.  It was smaller than they expected and once Brian, Justin, and Mel sat down at their table, Justin was sure she could feel Dak's eyes on him.  He should have never left Brian but he had, for a short time, loved the man.  Dak did have a magnetism.  nothing like Brian's but something had attracted Justin to him.

The judge walked in and sat down at a desk in the front of the room. "Well, everyone, we are here to make a decision over the custody of a young child, Aiden Taylor Kinney. I want to give you an idea how this is going to go.  I have notes from both sides which I have reviewed.  From what I could figure out, the fathers separated before the child was a year old.  It was soon after that Mr. Taylor left with the infant. Mr. Daklin admits that he did not play much of a role in his son's life that first year and felt a bit pressured when Mr. Taylor reunited with his successful ex-husband. At the time, he didn't feel financially stable so  he signed  his parental rights over to Mr. Taylor and Mr. Kinney.  He now has means and would like partial custody of the child. I understand there are more components.  The child has a severe illness that has to be monitored closely.  Mr. Daklin now has the financial stability to hire help if needed."

Mel started  to stand when the judge said, "Ms. Marcus, please hold off. You will get your chance. I have a side note that while Mr. Taylor and Mr. Kinney have high pressure jobs, Mr. Daklin is now retired and would be able to be with his son every day."  The judge then went through the legal options in the case. 

At that point the judge asked to see the two lawyers in the office. At this point Victor slipped into the room and came up to the family while Dak sat alone. Justin kissed Brian's cheek and softly said, "I need to go talk to him."

"Justin, don't..." Brian started to say but Justin had already moved away.

"Dak. Why are you doing this?"

"Justin, this isn't anything against you. You have a beautiful family even if you have an over aggressive husband."

"You have no idea what Aiden goes through.  You are a total stranger and you want our son to just leave with you.  And ‘us' has nothing to do with you."

"Do you remember how we looked for a surrogate and found the perfect one? We were so happy and wanted a family so badly."

"I do but I also remember how as soon as we had Aiden you disappeared. Did you ever change his..." Justin stopped when he heard the door open behind him and, without completing the sentence he moved back to Brian.

"Alright," the judge said.  "After the conversation we just had we are going to break right now so your lawyers can tell you what was discussed and then you can take lunch.  I will see you back here at 1:15.  I have another case to hear and then will have lunch myself." The judge walked out of the room. Dak and his lawyer walked out and then Mel led the group out of the room and into a small meeting room across the hall.

"FUCK," Mel called out when the door was shut. "Clampet is a shark. He asked for a visitation with Aiden this evening and went into a sob story about how his client didn't have a chance to get to know his son since they live on the other side of the country.  Basically, if you refuse, the judge will order it."

"Ms. Marcus," Victor spoke up calmly.  "Would it work to our advantage if they invited Mr. Daklin and Mr. Clampet to their home? That way they can keep an eye on Aiden and they seem to be working with him.

No one could read Mel's face at first but then she smiled, "Victor, please call me Mel.  I think that might be a great solution.  It will also give them a chance to see your family dynamics. Justin wouldn't have loved someone who was totally heartless. Oh, dickhead, did you ever hear from the guy that was checking into something for you?"

"He is calling tonight.  His contact was in a minor accident but was going to be back today.  He will call me later today. The time difference makes it more difficult."

"Call me as soon as you get that report.  Go to lunch. I am going to write up the proposition of dinner at your place for the judge." Mel walked over to Gus and kissed her son. "I'll do my best, Gus."

"I know you will, Mama." Gus hugged his mom longer than she expected. "Love you." 

"Gus, I will do everything I can for your brother."

"I know you will, Mama."

With that everyone but Mel left and Mel opened her computer and started typing.

Justin hung back and put an arm around Gus.  "No matter what happens this will work out."

"I know, but why does Lil Bro have everything go against him?"

"I know it seems like that but, Gus, he has an amazing big brother that loves him so much.  We'll work this out."  Gus put his arm around Justin's shoulder and leaned his head against Justin's as they walked out of the building. 

The group walked to a nearby deli.  They had just sat down when Mel texted.  She asked where they were eating and when she found out, she asked them to order a sandwich for her.  She would be there shortly.

Melanie walked in just as the food was being delivered and sat down in the empty chair next to Brian. She dug into the sandwich without saying anything while everyone watched her. "Stop already.  All I did was type up the dinner invitation and left it with the judge's clerk to pass it on.  The judge will pass it on.  I think I should be there, too, because I am sure Clampet will be there."

"No," Justin said firmly.  "We invited them to our home.  We will not mention the case.  It will strictly be a way for Aiden to meet Dak in a comfortable place, his home.  I will not have him get between a war of words."

"But his lawyer will be there!  I..."

Brian looked at her, "One lawyer will have no one to argue with." He said with a clipped tone but then he turned toward Mel. "I know you want what's best for our boy, but we need to do this our way."

She opened her mouth but then closed it again and nodded.  "You two obviously have much better parenting skills than I do but please, promise you will not talk about the case. With his lawyer there I don't want anything said that I didn't hear."

Justin  leaned around Brian and looked at her, "Mel, we will not be talking about the case. If they try, they will be leaving and I think Dak will want to stay as long as he can." 

They all finished eating and Gus with his mom, and Victor with Jenn, walked ahead of Brian and Justin.  Brian was walking slowly making the space between them and the other four greater.  "Brian, is something wrong? Is there a reason we are moving so slow?"

Brian stopped and moved close to the building so they weren't in the middle of the sidewalk. "Did Daklin say something to you when you went over there?"

"Not really.  He said we had a beautiful family even if my husband is aggressive."

"Are you sure? And now having him at the house?"

"Brian, you know I love you with all my heart, right?" Justin kissed him.  

"I do, Justin. I don't doubt that but you loved him, too.  You chose to marry him."

"I am not going to lie, seeing him has stirred up some memories but, baby," he stroked Brian's cheek, "I also realized that there is no way to compare the love Dak and I had to what we have. When we aren't together I swear I always feel you. If Dak didn't have a kind side I would not have fallen for him."

Brian wasn't sure if this conversation was making him feel any better. "We better get back to the group.  We can't be late."

"Brian," Justin caught his attention and kissed him.  One of his hands moved to the back of Brian's neck and the kiss deepend. Justin slid his body against Brian. "I love you, Mr. Kinney.  There will never be another."

Brian smiled down at him, "I love you. I am just..."

"I know.  You love our sons. You love me. You want what's best for all of us." They linked their fingers and headed to the courthouse.  "Brian, do you have any idea what time you will hear from Cal?"

"No but I don't think it will be too late.  I will just excuse myself if it comes during the meal.  We will say I'm waiting for a business call. It is business, just not from work."

 

Back in the courtroom they waited for Dak and Clampet to enter along with the judge. Clampet was not excited about the ‘family dinner' but Dak agreed to it.  The remainder of the afternoon Victor spoke.  He was asked to explain the details of Aiden's disease. He told them how Aiden could not be as active as most kids and that his health was always fragile.  He mentioned the blood transfusion and even when Aiden seemed to be doing well he often had a setback soon after.  

"So, Dr. Girard, is Aiden on medication?"

"Yes, and without it he would soon need hospitalization and transfusions would have to be done on a regular basis.  He is a boy full of love and life but he isn't able to do what every other child his age can."

After that the lawyers had an opportunity to ask him any questions.  Melanie asked Victor to clarify a couple things but then it was Clampet's turn. "Doctor, am I correct that you are a friend of the family?"

"Yes, that's right."

"You wouldn't have adjusted the boy's records to make it seem more serious than it is, would you?"

Victor turned toward the judge, "Your honor, I am not going to dignify that with a response."

"Mr. Clampet, Dr. Girard's integrity isn't at question here."

"Alright, your honor. Doctor, is this condition something he might outgrow?"

"Sadly, no, unless research comes through.  The medication Aiden is on has only been around for about seven years. Without that he would be on regular transfusions. He is a fragile young man who has only done as well as he has because of all the people that love him.  His grandmother lived on the property for part of his life and now they have a nanny that is always available. Justin didn't work when he was really young and Brian has treated him as his own since the day I met them."

Soon the judge called it a day. Victor excused himself to do rounds at the hospital. Justin walked over to the other table.  "I would like to prepare Aiden before you arrive but if you would like to arrive around 5:00 that should work.  We will plan on eating at 6:00 so that will give you an hour and the weather is nice so he may like to go in the yard with you.  Depending on how he feels you can read together or play on the playset back there. We won't know how he will feel until he gets home. And I want you to be aware he is usually in bed before 8:00 when he has school the next morning." 

"So I will have about an hour with him and then the meal?"

"Dak, that is what it is like when you have kids. Especially if the child has a life threatening condition."

"Yes, of course. We will be there at 5:00. And Justin, thank you for starting to be reasonable."

Justin bit his tongue and  when Dak was out of earshot, he blew. "I can't believe I invited that man to our house.  I ... " Brian pulled him close and Gus and Jenn joined them.  

Jenn kissed her son, "Do you want me to come and help with dinner?"

"No, Mom.  Go home to Joe. Cass has already started preparing some things.  She has probably just picked up the boys.  She will focus on them until we get home.  Gus, do you mind bringing Ray home?  He is at our place."  Justin had pulled himself together and was back in control.  Looking at the circle of family around him he said, "I will be fine.  He always did know how to push my buttons.  I cannot have that attitude because if Aiden does spend time with him, he cannot be wary of him."  

Brian kissed him, "And just another reason I love you so much.  You always put others ahead of yourself." 

Justin looked up at him, "Not always but you are always my first thought and then knowing you are there, it is easy to think of others because I know you are thinking of me. Now that was a lot of rubbish but together you and I are always at our best." That was when they realized they were standing alone.  Gus had walked Jenn to her car and was waiting for them at their SUV.  "Looks like Gus is ready to go home. He's right, we should get going."

Brian kissed him once more and then, taking his hand, they walked together to the vehicle. Brian tossed the keys to Gus. "You drive.  Your father and I have things to do."

"Just keep your clothes on, please! Oh, and hands on top of the clothes."  When they were all in the vehicle Gus drove them home while Brian and Justin kissed and touched all the way. By the time they got home they both felt better.  They both had gained strength and assurance that everything would be alright.

By 5:00 Justin had explained to Aiden who Dak was and why he was coming. "Daddy, I don't have to go anywhere with him, do I?"

"No, Aiden, that's why we invited him here.  We will all be here with you and even though Dak isn't my favorite person anymore, he will be very nice to you, I promise."

"And I will be nice to him." Aiden hugged Justin.

"Aid, you are nice to everyone."

"Do I have to go to court tomorrow? I think you will probably come in the afternoon but it will just be you and the judge.  Just so he can ask you a few things."

"Ok," Aiden said as he walked outside where GC was ready to play fetch.

When the doorbell rang Brian and Justin answered it together, as a show of unity. "You are right on time." Justin said as Dak and his attorney walked in.  Dak, if you want to follow me I can take you to Aiden.  Mr. Clampet, I think it is important for my son and Dak to be alone for a bit.  You can have a seat in the family room or if you would like more privacy, you can use the wifi. If you have your computer with you, I put the wifi password on the table there.

"Justin, why don't you take Dak back to Aiden.  I will make sure Mr. Clampet gets settled." Brian smiled at Justin and Justin nodded as he started walking toward the kitchen and family room.  "Dak, he is a very sweet boy.  Please remember that.  He will probably need to come in soon.  It is chilly out there but GC loves to play."

Daklin looked at the large dog, "GC?"

"It stands for Gray Cub.  At our mountain house there are wolves and the first time up there we had taken care of one so when we got a dog for Gus it was GC and this is actually GC2.  He won't be a problem unless he thinks you are threatening Aiden. I'll introduce you."   Justin walked out to the backyard with Dak at his side. "Hey Aid, this is the friend I told you about."

"Hi, Aiden.  Everyone calls me Dak."

Aiden walked over and extended his hand, "Nice to meet you."

Dak smiled, "It is nice to meet you." Dak shook the small hand. Justin slipped back in the house where he could have a clear view but give them some privacy.  He was sure GC would watch out for Aiden.  Justin watched them talking as he worked on dinner with Cass at his side.

As they worked side by side Cass said softly, "Everything will turn out fine.  Aiden is so bright, the judge will see he could only belong here." As she said that, Aiden and Dak walked in.  Dak helped Aiden with jacket and hung it up on the hook Aiden pointed to.  Aid then led him to the sofa where he showed him a bunch of his books and games and they started playing a game.   "I'll be heading out, if you got the rest of this?"

"Ya, thanks for everything.  I am sorry I can't invite you to join us."

"Justin, I have to admit, I'm glad I don't have to stay but if you need anything..."

"Thanks, Cass.  We'll be fine." 

Gus, who had been up in his room, came down and helped Justin set the table and then Brian came in to help.  "Daddies, is dinner ready? I'm hungry and Mr. Dak and I are done with our game." 

"Give us two minutes.  I am just taking out the main dish.  You can come to the table. Brian, can you get Mr. Clampet?"

Brian walked to get him without responding.  "Clampet, dinner is ready."

"Mr. Kinney, can I ask a question?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"How unstable is your husband?"

"My husband isn't unstable in any way!"

"That's not what his doctor in Seattle told us?"

"Are you kidding me? You are going to bring in old notes.  It has been five years since he saw that  doctor. I am almost sure those notes were interpreted by you and not the doctor.  If you say one word that upsets my son or my husband..." 

Clampet moved around Brian and walked toward the kitchen and just as he did, Brian's phone rang.  Brian answered it and told Cal to hold one minute.  He showed Justin the phone and went down the hall. While Justin had their guests take a seat and the boys sat next to each other, Brian talked to Cal in the office. 

"I bet this doesn't happen every night," Mr. Clampet commented.

"Most nights it does," Gus said with a touch of attitude. 

"We always have good dinners.  We have pizza once in a while but usually Daddy or Cass  cooks really good stuff for us." Aiden smiled over at Dak.  "Mr. Dak, were you and my daddy really married?"

"Yes we were. But your daddy..." he looked at Justin's expression, "Your daddy decided he wanted to come back to his first husband."  Justin knew that wasn't what he had planned to say.  He wondered if that lawyer had bumped him under the table.  Everyone was quiet as they ate for a few moments.

 

Brian said, "Sorry about that, Cal.  Daklin just arrived. He is having dinner here along with his lawyer."

"At your house? Well whatever.  Clampet actually has a good reputation here.  He wins most of his cases and as far as I could tell he does it legally. But that isn't what is important.  I think I have found what you were looking for."  Cal quickly told Brian what he had found out.  "In the next half hour I should be able to get the papers emailed to you and your lawyer."

"Cal, that is amazing! I hate to cut this short but I need to get to my dinner.  I will call you tomorrow when we have our victory."

"I can't wait.  Enjoy your family, Brian." And with that Cal ended the call.  

Brian texted Mel to be on the look out for the document and then went to join his family.  Brian made his apologies and sat down.  "Big Daddy, did you get what you wanted on the phone call?"

"You bet I did, Aiden." Brian took a big bite, "Now this is really good." He leaned over and kissed Justin. "Thanks, love."

Polite chatter continued through the meal although a little strained at times.  By the time they finished eating, Aiden had climbed onto Gus' lap and Gus wrapped his arms around him.  Justin smiled at his boys, "Gus would you mind taking him up and start running his bath.  One of both of us will be up in a few minutes."

Gus stood, "Come on, Lil Bro.  Let's get you ready for bed."

Mr. Clampet watched the boys leave the room.  "I don't get the feeling that isn't just for show.  They love each other.  That is very obvious."

"Yes, they do." Brian said flatly.

"Dak, I think it is time to leave so the young boy can get some sleep."

"Sure, Justin, can I talk to you for a minute?" Dak asked. "I'll meet you in the car shortly."

Justin followed Dak to the front hall. "I just wanted to thank you for the invitation and Aiden is an adorable boy.  He is going to love Seattle." Before Justin could say a word, Dak had slipped out.

Brian walked up to Justin, "What did he say?"

"He said Aid will love Seattle."

Brian tightened his arms around Justin, "Don't worry, Justin.  By now Mel has everything she needs to string him up and if Cal is correct about Mr. Clampet, he may just walk out when she discloses what was discovered.  Let's go put our boy to bed and I'll fill you in when we get to bed." He kissed Justin and led him upstairs.

 

While Justin spent time with Aiden, Brian went to Gus' room. "How's it going?" he asked his oldest son.

"That slimeball does not deserve one minute with Aiden. Dad, Aiden is so sweet and that guy..."

Brian hugged Gus, "This will all be over tomorrow. Your mom will take care of this."

"You're sure, Dad?"

"I'm sure. Gus." Gus held onto him tightly for several moments.

"Thanks, Dad. That judge has to see through that guy."

"We love you, Gus.  I hope you don't feel neglected in all this."

"No, Dad, you two need to do everything you can for Aid right now."

 

Brian walked back to the master.  He peeked at Aiden and he was asleep and alone so he walked on to the master. "Brian, what did Cal find out?"  Brian walked over and began to undress Justin. "Brian, you're killing me!"

"Well, you are going to die in pleasure then." Brian undid Justin's zipper and  pulled his pants down. He guided his naked husband to the bed and laid him down.  In a few moments he was naked and he joined him.  

Starting at Justin's mouth, he kissed him until Justin began to squirm and then he began to work lower. By the time he took Justin's hard-on in his mouth, Justin groaned.  Brian moved back up and bringing his mouth to Justin's mouth, he said, "I want you tonight.  I want to feel you inside me."

"Justin was so close to cumming he had no time to prepare him. He moved one of Brian's legs to the other side and then he moved the other one up. As he did, he moved directly into Brian.  Brian called out at the initial pain but quickly went into pleasure mode. He loved watching Justin's face as the pleasure grew deep in the pit of his body.  He couldn't think straight as Justin pounded into him and then as Justin began to spasm, Brian came all over Justin's chest.

Justin dropped onto him and Brian wrapped his arms around him. "Damn, you may turn me into a bottom. You are so amazing."

"That's only because I love you so much."

"Let's go take a bath.  It is still early.  I can tell you about my phone call."

"Brian,  I want you first.  I want you buried fast and furious and..." Justin's hand only stroked him a couple times before he was again ready. Brian flipped Justin over and Justin got on his knees with chest on the mattress. Brian followed his directions and drove in fast and hard but then he slowed and took his time, completing long powerful strokes until Justin came and he followed closely.

Together they got out of the bed and moved to the bathroom.  All of the sudden they were both physically drained  but mentally had never felt closer. After Brian got comfortable, Justin got in and sat between Brian's thighs. As he leaned back against Brian's chest, Justin said, "Bri, what did you find out?"

"Let me tell you all about it, love." Brian kissed Justin's neck and began to repeat what Cal had told him.