- Text Size +

Chapter 10

The week of Thanksgiving was upon them.  Ted and Victor left Monday morning for Montana and the boys, although they would be with their mom on Thanksgiving Day the remainder of the time they would be at Brian and Justin’s house. Gus had met with Mitchell at Justin’s office three times and he felt a lot better about the event they had planned for Friday.  Cass had planned to go with friends for the weekend so he asked if he and JR could use her apartment.  He didn’t tell her what they were using it for other than they wanted a night without their little brothers.  She probably thought it was to watch porn, not to have sex.  

On Wednesday, Gus drove JR and Raymond to their mom’s house.  Aiden went along and after dropping their friends off, Gus went through a drive through and they each got some ice cream. Brian and Justin said they would be late tonight because they had a conference call with a client on the West Coast. They told him to order a pizza and leave them some.  

When they got to the house Gus said, “Hey, Aid, do you want pizza or breakfast tonight?”

“Can we have waffles and sausage?”

“That sounds good to me.  You know where the waffle iron is.  Can you pull it out of the cabinet?” As he said it he got eggs, butter, and milk out of the refrigerator.  He talked to Aiden as  he put sausage into the oven. He made waffle batter and scrambled the eggs. He was just pulling the sausage out of the oven when he heard the garage door go up.

“Daddies are home!” As Aiden yelled the obvious he scooted off the counter but as he did he knocked the stool over and having one foot on it, he fell down with it. For a split second Gus froze but then he moved quickly as Aiden let out a shriek. 

Gus dropped next to him and started talking to him, “Hey, Bro, what hurts?”

Aiden reached up wanting to be in Gus’ arms but Gus made him lie still.  “Just lay there for a minute.  Our dads will be here any second.  Did you hit your head? Does it hurt?”

“I bumped it a little.”

Gus heard the garage door into the house open and called out.  “Dads come quick! Aid, do your arms or legs hurt?”

“My leg hurts a little.  It twisted funny when the stool tipped.”

Justin dropped to the floor by Aiden while Brian asked Gus, “What happened?”  Putting his arm around his upset son.

“He was up on the island he always is and when he heard the garage door he was going to run and meet you but the stool started to tip and his foot was caught and…. I’m sorry, I should have been watching him more.  I was making breakfast for dinner.  Oh, shit, I have a waffle burning.” Gus rushed to the waffle iron.

Justin stood with Aiden in his arms and set him on the counter.  “I will get some ice for your ankle.  Gus, he is fine.  You did nothing wrong.”

“Gus, you didn’t make me get hurt.  I just have a sore foot.” Brian kissed Aiden and wiped the tears off his cheeks.  “Gus made us waffles and eggs and sausage.  We didn’t want pizza.”

Brian walked over to Gus.  “He is fine, Gus.  You did nothing wrong.  We all have him sit up there when we are working up here.  Now what can I carry to the table for you?”

Gus pointed to a bowl of scrambled eggs and a bowl of sausages in the oven staying warm.  Gus pulled out the plate of waffles  and by the time he sat down at the table Aiden sat on a chair with a bag of peas laying over his ankle on the chair next to him.

“Gus, you didn’t do anything wrong.  You were making my favorite breakfast for me. My pants just got caught on the stool.”

“It scared me, Aiden.  I am so glad you are not hurt badly. Now eat your waffles.”

All four of them sat and ate everything Gus had made.   “Daddy, can I take a bath in your tub tonight?”

“Sure you can. Then we can put the peas back on your ankle before you go to sleep.”

“Ok.” Aiden said. 

Justin walked around the table and kissed Gus, “You are always looking out for your brother.  We know that.  Kids fall and get bumps and bruises.  You did the same thing we always do.” Gus finally relaxed a little.

Justin bent down and Aiden climbed on his back.  “Big Daddy, are you coming up?”

“I will be there in just a couple minutes.  I will be there to help wash your hair.”

“Ok, Big Daddy.” 

Brian walked to Gus. “Gus, I will always trust you with your brother.  You love him as much as we do and you always look out for him.  He has a slight bump on his head and a little swelling on his ankle.  By the time the turkey is ready tomorrow, he will even forget he fell.  Now, don’t touch anything down here.  Go and enjoy your evening.  Once Aid is in bed I’ll come down and put this all in the dishwasher.”

“I can do it, Dad.  It will only take a couple minutes and you have been working all day,”

Brian kissed the top of his head, “You are so much more a man than I was at your age.” Brian moved to the staircase and called, “I’m on my way, Aiden.”

 

Gus did a quick clean job in the kitchen and then went up to his room.  He laid on his bed and pulled out his computer and started looking online for culinary schools. He was so excited already for next summer.  Not that he wasn’t excited about Christmas coming and the rest of the school year.  He knew he had one more year of high school but he could finish high school by  the next December and then he could either start school a semester early or work with George until he could start school.  His guidance counselor was going to check on his credits but thought it was a great idea.  He hadn’t mentioned it to Cass yet but he was going to talk to her before he brought it up to his dads.

Ted and Victor sat in front of the fireplace in Justin and Brian’s cabin.  It had been a long time since they had been completely alone.  

“Well, we have all the decisions made on the cabin right?” Ted asked as he nuzzled Victor’s neck. “Damn, that new cologne is so nice.” Ted ran his teeth along his ear lobe.

“Mon amour, we will be in our completed cabin for Christmas.” Victor purred as he ran his hand on Ted’s cock. “Let’s make love in front of the fire.  We will not be interrupted here. They both stood and slowly  removed all their clothes, kissing and stroking as they did so. “My love,” Victor said as he took Ted down to the rug and blankets that were laid out there.  As soon as he joined him he took him into his arms.  “The next time we are here, we will make love in front of our own fireplace with our boys sleeping in their rooms.

“And a year ago we hadn’t seen this place and we didn’t have our family.” Ted kissed him.

“As long as I am with you, I have my family but I love those boys. I do hope they will always consider our home as their home.  But they are not here right now, which is a good thing since we are naked in the living room and I am going to make love to you until you beg me to stop.”

“Then we better change our plane tickets,” was Ted’s response as he rolled over pinning Victor down and claiming his mouth.

Justin slid over and kissed Brian properly. When they separated he said, "What happened with Aiden last night?"

"He wet the bed. He tried to get up but his ankle hurt and well..."

"Poor kid. I bet he felt horrible."

"He was afraid I'd be angry. I pulled the sheets off and tossed them in the battub and then brought him in here because I was too lazy to make his bed."

"I love you, Brian Kinney.  And we should have thought of that."

"Tonight we can set up the baby monitor we used when he was young. Then if he needs us he can hyst call." Brian's hand slid into the shorts Justin was wearing and grasped his cheek.

"I wish we had time, love, but we don't. I don't want Gus to feel like he needs to make all the food if he doesn't want to."

"What time are we leaving?"

"Gus told Mom he wanted to help with some of the food so we are supposed to be there by 11:00 and we are eating around 1:00."

"Aiden will have fun with Tasha and don't you think it is a good time to make sure everyone is still game to go to the cabin for Christmas?"

"Is you mom still talking about getting married at the courthouse sometime?"

"Yes. I wish she would just have a small ceremony."

"Like at the cabin?"

"Do you think that could really happen?"

"I do. One of us could do an internet minister thing and we could marry them while we are all together. Does Joe have family that would come?"

"No, he doesn't have any family that would come."

"Well, let's bring it up today." Brian pushed Justin's ass so their pelvises were pressed together tightly. "I know, I know you have to go downstairs."

Justin brushed his lips against Brian’s once more and then slipped out of bed. He pulled on some sweats and a t-shirt.  “Maybe we will have time for a quick shower in about an hour, if I get everything done. Can you get Aid some clothes when you come down? If you help I can promise you time in the shower.”

“I will be down in about five minutes, right after I get Aiden’s clothes.” Brian watched Justin walk out of the room and then got up himself.

 

Brian, Justin, and the boys arrived at Jenn’s at 11:15.  Brian and Justin had come downstairs late so they got a late start.  

“I was just going to text and find out where you were.  It’s not like you to be late.” Jenn kissed Gus as he walked in with food. Then Justin came in carrying the rest of the food and Brian carried Aiden in.  “Aiden, baby, is something wrong?”

“I sprained my ankle yesterday.  My dads say it will be alright but it does hurt but Uncle Victor isn’t here to make it better.”

“Well, now I can see why you are late.” She took Aiden and kissed him, hugging him tightly.

“Oh, Gus and I were ready.  Our daddies took a long time in the shower.”

“Come on, Aid, why don’t you and I sit down and find some game to play.” Brian said, taking Aiden to the family room.

“I guess I am glad you two still love each other,” Jenn commented before giving Gus directions to making the green bean casserole.

“Mom,” Justin started, “have you and Joe thought anymore about your wedding?”

“I think we are just going to go to the courthouse sometime before Christmas.”

“Brian and I were talking this morning and thought maybe you could get married while we are at the cabin.”

“That would be a lovely place to get married but we are missing something up there that we need. Someone that can marry us.”

“We thought about that.  One of us could go online and do whatever we need to do to make it legal.” 

“Justin, you don’t need to do all that. I don’t need anything fancy.”

“Mom, I am not talking fancy and I know you could go downtown but you two love each other and I think it would be more meaningful with your kids and grandkids and we would like to be there.”

“Really?” Jenn asked Justin.

From behind Jenn, Gus wrapped his arms around Jenn, “I’d like to be there. It’s going to be a happy day for you.  We want to be there.”

“I would love all of you there.  If you can make it legal, I would love to get married on Christmas at your gorgeous home.” Justin and Gus hugged her from both sides.  “Oh, I guess I need to ask my fiance before I say yes.”

“Ask your fiance what?” Joe walked in the door.  “It smells amazing in here.” He walked over to the three of them.  “Do you mind if I kiss my fiance?”

“Not at all.  Kiss away.”  Justin stepped away with Gus.

“I didn’t know Grandma also had a kissing addiction,” Gus said laughingly as Jenn and Joe kissed next to them.

Jenn separated an inch or two away from Joe and said, I can think of something much worse to be addicted to,” she smiled at Gus and kissed Joe once more.  

“What were you going to ask me?” Joe asked.

“Justin and Brian asked if we wanted to get married at the cabin on Christmas.” Jenn looked up into his eyes as she said it.  “I told them I didn’t care where I got married but they assured me they want to be there.”

“I think that is an amazing idea. Is our ring bearer around here?” Joe asked, looking for Aiden.

“I’m in here, Grandpa Joe.  I prained my ankle.”

Joe looked at Justin seriously, who mouthed, he’ll be fine.  “Well, I’m coming to you then.  Your dad doesn’t get all the fun, playing games with you.”  

As Joe walked into the family room Justin kissed his mom’s cheek, “I really do like him.”

“I’m glad because I really love him.” 

Before Justin could say anything the door opened and Spencer walked in with Tasha and Molly right behind with a basket of food.  Soon the house was abuzz with chatting and movement all over.  Tasha was playing a game with Aiden and Grandpa Joe while Brian and Spencer set the table.

“Mol, you’re planning to come to the cabin for Christmas, aren’t you?”

“Yes, we are planning on it.  We are going to leave before New Year’s Eve to head to my parents but we will definitely be there on Christmas Day.” Spenc replied.

“That’s good because Joe and I are getting married at the cabin.” Jenn told them. There were hugs all around.  A few minutes later they got food for the small kids who sat at a small table and the adults sat around the dining room table after walking through buffet style to fill their plates. The conversation went to the wedding and plans began. 

The day went quickly and soon it was 5:00 and Brian and Justin needed to get home so they were there when Raymond and JR came back.  Gus had Aiden climb on his back and took him around so he could say goodbye to everyone and then took him out to the SUV while Brian and Justin followed.  Everyone assured each other they would be in contact soon about the trip to the mountains. 

By the time they had backed out of the driveway, Aiden was asleep in his booster seat with his head resting on Gus’ shoulder. When Justin was sure Aiden was asleep he said softly, “Gus, do you have everything you need for tomorrow night?”

“Dad, if you are asking if I have condoms, yes.”

“And lube? You will need that.”

“The only thing I was wondering about was Mitchell said sometimes a butt plug is a good way to loosen up someone, especially if you aren’t comfortable using your finger.”  Gus said a little squeamishly. 

“I know we have some in the package.  I’ll slip them in your room sometime tomorrow.”

“You know, Gus, you might enjoy using one yourself.  You might be surprised how it makes you feel.  I know straight guys that like to use them and sometimes their wives like them as well.”

Gus didn’t respond for a bit. When he did it was about dinner tomorrow.  “Do you think it would be Ok to order pizza tomorrow?”

“Sure but I think I would wait for a late night dinner, after….”

“Why...Oh, never mind.  Do not explain that to me! I got it.”

“Gus,” Justin turned and looked at his oldest son.  “I know this isn’t something you are overly excited about but I promise, if you relax and remember how much you care about JR as your best friend, it will be good for both of you. You make me proud everyday.”

“I do love him as my best friend and if I say I’d do anything for him, I guess I would.”

When Brian pulled into the garage, he grabbed the food while Justin carried Aiden into the house. “Hi Daddy, are we home?”

“We are, Aid.  Do you want to lay on the sofa until Raymond gets here?”

“Can I try walking on my foot? I’m tired of sitting.” Justin set him on the sofa. “GC, come here please.” GC walked over to Aiden.  Aiden held onto GC’s harness and pulled himself up. He walked around the coffee table once, cringing as he did, and then dropped back on the sofa.

Justin had watched them and sat down on the arm of the sofa, scratching GC behind the ear.  “Still hurts, doesn’t it?”

“Ya, a little but GC helped.  I love GC.”

“He is a great dog. He will always help you.”  The doorbell rang and Justin went to answer it. JR and Raymond stood there with their mom.  They each gave her a hug and then Justin said, “Gus is in his room.  Aiden is in the family room. I hope you had a nice day,” he said to their mom.

“Sally, nice to see you.  How are you?” Justin asked JR and Raymond’s mother.

“I’m tired.  School is kicking my butt but I will finish a year from now. I don’t know how I would do it if the kids lived with me.  I felt horrible when I realized what my ex had pulled with Raymond.  Victor and Ted have been a godsend. They are great.  I  know it was the right place for JR but Raymond, I wasn’t sure.”

“Because JR is gay?”

“Nothing personal but yes.  And he is such a quiet boy anyway and well, I just wasn’t sure but it has been perfect for him.  And he is doing so good in school.”

“Well, I hate to but I have to work tonight.  I felt bad I couldn’t keep the boys but I could work extra shifts for double time.”

“Not a problem, Sally.  It actually keeps our boys entertained, too.” Justin stood there while Sally drove away.  He wondered if JR knew his mother’s true feelings about him being gay.  He knew she loved JR but she was a bit unsure how to handle his sexuality.  He just needed her love and he would be fine.  He had Victor and Ted for the rest.


“Hey Gus,” JR said as he came into the room.

“How was Thanksgiving at your mom’s?”

“It was good.  My other brother and sister were there and I hadn’t seen them for a while. And Mom was so happy we were all home.”

“Are you still planning on tomorrow?”

“If you are willing.”

Gus walked over to him and kissed him. It was a bit tentative at first but JR pulled him close and slipped his tongue between Gus’ lips.  JR moved his hands to Gus’ ass and as he pushed his pelvis against Gus’ and he felt Gus react. Gus took a step back. He was flushed and flustered. 

“Um, wow, um...Oh, ya, we are going to go to Cass’ apartment.” He was having a hard time looking JR in the eye.  “And my dads suggested…”

“Gus, if you don’t want to do this, I understand.  I don’t want this to ruin our friendship.”

“I’ll admit I am a little uncomfortable but it isn’t going to change anything between us.  I can’t get through high school without you.”  Gus smiled and punched JR in the arm.  “Oh, by the way, did your dads ever mention using a butt plug?”

“My dads said it would be more comfortable for you if you used that before we had sex.”

“They did mention that.  I think I have everything I need to prepare.  I don’t think I should eat much after lunch and then I will need some time to…”

“It’s cool, JR. I know what it all takes. If I ever thought that you can choose who you love, I don’t after talking to Mitchell.  He told me everything it takes to prepare for sex.  I don’t want to know what my dads all go through but Mitch said if he plans ahead, like for something special, it takes a long time.”

“I promise to make this as easy for you as possible.” JR looked at his friend.

“JR, just enjoy it.  We are going to be fine. We both did our homework and we aren’t in love but we love each other.”

JR hugged Gus, “You are so right.  I am scared but in the best way.”

Gus dropped in a gaming share.  “Let me kick your butt tonight and then tomorrow night I will screw it.” JR looked at Gus and they both cracked up.  

“I think this is my night to kick yours.”


By the next morning, Aiden was able to walk a little. Everyone was glad that Raymond was there to keep him entertained.  As Raymond and Aiden sat and colored he noticed a tear running down Ray’s cheek.  He limped over to Justin who was working on his laptop on the sofa.  “Daddy, my friend is crying.” 

Justin glanced over and set the computer on the coffee table and walked over, helping Aiden. He kneeled next to Raymond and gently put an arm around him.  “What’s wrong Raymond?”

Ray sniffed a couple times, “Uncle Justin, I miss Daddy Ted and Daddy Vic.  When are they coming home?”

“Oh, sweetheart, they will be home tomorrow morning.  They are going to fly on the plane tonight so they can be here for breakfast.”

He took a shuddering breath. “I miss them a lot.”

“I know I am not one of your daddies but would a hug help?” Knowing how nervous Ray was a short time ago he didn’t want to push him but it broke his heart to see this little boy sad.

Ray nodded and wrapped his arms around Justin who hugged him back. After a few moments Ray let loose and smiled at Justin.  “Thank you, Uncle Justin.  I feel better now.”

“Raymond, my daddies are good huggers and if you need a hug I can give good hugs, too.” 

Ray, knowing Aiden’s foot still hurt, got off his seat and walked to Aiden’s chair and they hugged before they went back to coloring like nothing had occurred.

“Boys, I’ll be right back.  I need to talk to Brian and will be right back.”

“Ok, Daddy.” Aiden said while Justin moved down the hallway.

Justin opened the door and stepped in. Brian glanced up, “What’s wrong, babe?”

“I just need a hug.  Can I get a hug?” Brian walked over and cocooned him in his long arms. 

“What is it, Justin?” Brian kissed his cheeks and then his mouth. 

When they separated he looked at Brian with moist eyes.  “Raymond misses Ted and Victor but he let me hug him and then he hugged Aiden.  That little boy is starting to trust and learning that there are good guys in the world.”

“And he has met some of the best.  He has met you.”

“Ted and Victor are going to be so thrilled. He is such a sweet boy.”

“Well, tomorrow they will be home. Now, I am sure you need more comforting.” Brian kissed him again but Justin soon took a step away. 

“One of us needs to get back to the kids.  I will have lunch ready at noon. I have turkey soup simmering from the leftovers Mom gave us.”

“Love you, Justin.”

“I love you, too, Bri.”


Gus had woken up with a hard on.  That was normal but he wasn’t used to feeling someone’s mouth sliding up and down it. “Fuck, you are good at that,” Gus had managed to say before he exploded. “You didn’t need to do that.”

“Who said I had to? Considering what you are going to do for me tonight, I wanted to give you a good morning.” 

They had spent the morning playing video games and after turkey soup for lunch along with some crusty French bread and a few other munchies they had around.  When they finished eating they both grabbed a backpack filled with items they would need to stay overnight at Cass’ apartment.  JR spent most of the afternoon in the bedroom since the bathroom entrance was located inside there.  

It was about 5:00 pm when JR came out of the room. His walk was a little stilted.Grabbing a water and sat down next to Gus.

"Everything come out alright?" Gus glanced at JR and then fell the other direction, laughed. "I couldn't  resist."

JR smiled, "I'm good! I wouldn't want to do it every day."

"I know my dads don't very often but they have been together so long."

"If I ever get a boyfriend we will figure something out."

Gus sat up and leaned over and kissed JR.  “You will have a boyfriend.  I think you will have more than you know what to do with.” The kiss went on for several moments before they separated.  “Are you nervous?”

“I’d be lying if I said no but I trust you and I think I know what to expect.”

“Mitchell said it is important for you to relax and for me to take it slow.  Do you have the thing in your ass?”

“If you couldn’t tell, I did better than I thought.”

“Does it hurt?”

“It did when I put it in but now, I have to admit it feels kind of good in a weird way.  As soon as I put it in I got a hard on and once in a while when I move it is like a shot of electricity shoots through me.”

“My dads said I should try it.”

“You should.  I am going to lose my load the next time I move, I swear.” Gus stood up, “You going to go try it?”

“You don’t get to have all the fun.” He strode to the bedroom and shut the door. A minute later JR said, “Shit!”

“Give it a second to adjust.” 

The door slowly opened and Gus waddled out. “Damn, that feels really weird.  I’m not saying it didn’t hurt going in but I know what you mean about that jolt.” He stood in one place for a minute adjusting.

“Ya, I waited about 15 minutes before coming out here.  You’ll adjust.”

As the boys sat side by side both were moving a little bit on the sofa.  Neither could sit still.

Gus was getting a little flushed.  He stood and held out a hand to JR. “I think it’s time. We are both about to explode.  I always wondered why my dads made prostate jokes.  Shit, I only knew what it was because of biology.”

JR tugged Gus’ hand and they walked into the bedroom. “I always wanted to get in her bed again but I wasn’t expecting it would…”

“Gus, shut up,” JR said.

Gus glanced over at JR and took his other hand, facing him, “I’m sorry.  I am just a little nervous and I use comic relief.”

“I know,” JR replied, taking a step closer to Gus, who moved a hand behind JR’s head and pulled him toward him until their lips met.  As they kissed, Gus began to undo JR’s fly.  JR followed suit and once they had their pants undone they separated and pulled their shirts off and stepped out of their pants. 

Although they had seen each other naked many times, this was the first time they stood and looked at each other but quickly they were uncomfortable with that.  They both knew this was not a romantic interlude. They cared about each other but as friends. JR went into the bathroom and when he came back out Gus guided JR to the bed.  They had agreed the best way for the two of them to do this was with JR leaning over the bed.  They didn’t want to try anything too fancy and they agreed it might be uncomfortable looking into each other’s eyes. Gus slipped on a condom and  then added KY jelly.  

“I’m ready.  You don’t need to add more,” JR commented.  

That was when Gus noticed JR had laid a towel out in front of where he leaned. Gus wrapped one arm around JR’s waist and he began to gently started pressing.  “Relax, JR.” Gus felt him push out a little and then Gus sank all the way in slowly.  “Wow, you are so tight.” Gus began to move faster and he felt JR tremble.  

“Oh, god, Gus!” and with that, JR shot cum all over the towel in front of him.

Gus looped his arms under JRs and rested his hands on his shoulders. He thrust a couple more times and he shuddered and came. He stayed in that position for a couple minutes until he and JR had stopped shaking. He stepped away and stripped off the condom. “Are you alright? I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Gus asked.

JR stood up and stretched his back. “Gus, you did just the right things. You really are a good friend.” JR hugged him in a big bear hug.  “I had no doubt I was gay but now I know that sex is amazing and when I am ready in a relationship, I won’t be petrified.” JR smiled at him, “Can we order dinner, I’m starving.  Is Chinese Ok?”

“Chinese is great, JR. I have a credit card.” Gus pulled out his phone and they started ordering.

After Gus had ordered the Chinese, he texted his dad, ‘All is good, Chinese is on the way. Send delivery back here, please, if they come to your door’.


Brian read the text that had come in.  Aiden and Raymond had just gone upstairs to play for a couple hours before bedtime so Justin and Brian were sipping wine in front of the fireplace. “Well, the deed is done.  JR is no longer a virgin.”

“Did he say anything else?”

“They ordered Chinese.”

Justin squeezed Brian’s thigh, “That is all he said?” He bit Brian’s ear and tugged a bit.

“Damn,” he mumbled as the hand on his thigh moved to his crotch. “Yes, that is all he said.” Brian grabbed the back of Justin’s neck and crushed his lips with his own. Justin’s hand went around Brian’s neck.  

“Think the boys will want to go to bed early?” Justin asked.

“Let’s give them a little more time to play and then put them in bed.”  Justin scooted down and laid his head on Brian’s lap and continued to gently move his head against Brian’s growing cock. They saw motion in the backyard and realized it was the carry out Gus had ordered.

“Now can we go upstairs?” Justin asked.

“What did you eat today? You are as horny as our 17 year old son.”

“You know when I was checking on plugs for Gus?” Justin looked at Brian.

“Yes?”

“I found one of our vibrating beads and when I checked on the boys  a little while ago, I put them in and I am dying for relief.”

“I don’t think there is any need to rush.” Brian smirked and ran his hand along the now protruding cock.

“Fuck, Brian!” Justin’s whole body trembled as he fought to keep control.

“I think the boys would like to take a long bath in our tub.” 

“Bri…” Brian stood up and offered his hand to Justin. 

“I promise to make it worth your while.” Brian kissed him and pushed him in the direction of the stairs.


Gus and JR both sat low on the sofa. “I am so full!” Gus groaned.

“We probably didn’t need both the crab rangoons and dumplings.” JR held his stomach. “Thanks, Gus.”

“Thanks for what?”

“I really don’t want to spell it out to you.”

“You’re welcome. You are the best friend I have ever had. You helped me through a really rough time.”

“Gus, we helped each other through rough times.  Now start that movie!”


By the time the little boys got out of the bathtub, Brian saw Raymond getting very quiet.  Brian wrapped a big fluffy towel around him and picked him up. He hugged him tightly and whispered, “Your daddies will be here for breakfast.” Raymond hugged Brian back.

Justin let Brian do the final tuck-ins because he could barely move now.  He was afraid with every step he would cum. He stripped and just waited for Brian who must have been taking his time on purpose.  When he finally strode in he was totally naked.  Justin was sure precum was leaking out now. 

Brian surprised him by pushing him onto the bed and as he took Justin’s cock into his mouth he began to pull the beads out. Justin bit his lip and lost his senses as Brian took all he could get. Once Justin had time to regain his composure, Brian moved behind him and then thrust himself deep inside of Justin and he lost control himself.

Half an hour later they had taken a shower and laid side by side, fingers linked.  “It has been a great weekend so far and we still have a couple days.” Justin turned into Brian’s arms. “Ted and Victor will be here for breakfast.  I hope their house is coming along well.”

“According to the email I got, it will be finished by our Christmas holiday.” Brian kissed his forehead.  “We better get some sleep.  Love you, Justin.”

 

“I love you, too, darling.” Justin said as he relaxed against Brian and was soon softly snoring.