- Text Size +

 

Justin awoke with a long stretch following a night of uninterrupted sleep, along with a smile upon his face. He had no idea as to why he had awoken so happy, Justin only knew that he did. His last thought before falling into a much-needed rest was the soul-piercing eyes of Brian Kinney, and the first when he had awakened. What it meant he didn't know. All Justin knew was that he found the mysterious, yet gorgeous brunet, positively mesmerizing. He had a feeling that would never change...

 

After taking a leisurely shower, Justin contemplated how he would spend the day, unable to keep to the back of his mind the upcoming evening. Meeting Brian at his home to begin the preliminary stages of his portrait, having the uncanny feeling this night was going to be not only the beginning of a vastly lucrative assignment... but so much more. Justin wasn't entirely sure if this portrait was a good idea on a personal level, especially as Brian had insisted it be done at his home, although he knew that decision was practical, it was also most likely very calculating on Brian's part.

 

Justin was under no illusions how much Brian wanted him... that had been made obvious from the first moment they met; nor could he deny how drawn he was to the immensely sexual beast. The man was like nothing in his limited experience. Justin realized his inexperience was in fact insignificant. Brian Kinney was not what one could be considered the norm, no matter what one's level of life experiences. Justin had no doubt Brian could sweep any man off of his feet with little to no effort. There was something so predatory about Brian... so primal and untamed, it should be enough to scare him away... but it was not. The man was alluring and irresistible, and of course, Brian knew it only too well.

 

He knew without question, tonight would change his life. Justin had two options. He could run from it... or run toward it. As he sat down at the small kitchen table, he pulled out a sketch pad and began to draw Brian from memory, Justin already knew which option he would take. In his opinion, it was the only one that his heart would allow him to follow. For whether he understood the pull or not... he felt his entire being irrevocably pulled to the hypnotizing Brian Kinney... and if he was totally honest with himself, he was elated and looking forward to their next meeting with the most earnest anticipation.

 

Justin looked up from his sketching to look around the room, seeing the unfinished projects he needed to complete, yet finding himself unable to commit to them right now. He couldn't get his thoughts off Brian. What did that mean? He didn't have a clue. He only hoped it would lessen with time. With his showing only three weeks away, he really didn't need such distractions. He tried to convince himself he was merely focusing on Brian so intently because of the huge investment Brian was making on his portrait, the professional in him wanting to do the best possible job for the client; even though that was true - he knew it was only partially so. It was Brian the man that Justin found so fascinating... not Brian the artistic subject. Justin assured himself he could separate personal from business, and focus tonight when it came time to begin his job with Brian.

 

As he continued to highlight the facial features of the beautiful man that seemed locked into his subconscious, Justin realized he was only fooling himself. He was well on his way to being truly fucked... in more ways than one, if nothing else was he more certain. The only question that remained was simple - how much longer could he effectively resist being possessed by Brian Kinney? And more importantly - did he really want to stop him?

 

In the next hour, Justin passed the time doing a minimum of tidying up only to make the apartment look more presentable. Looking around, he was embarrassed Brian had seen it in such a state of disarray last night, although outside of a bit of teasing, Brian hadn't seemed to mind. Justin shook his head ruefully, disgusted at himself that even during the most basic and mundane of tasks, he couldn't keep his mind off of that man.

 

Hours later, Justin was just settling down to relax, following the completion of his tasks trying to decide what to do next. He thought of working on his other projects, but decided he shouldn't today. As much as Brian was paying him, he wanted to be fresh for the assignment... and not be restricted by hand cramps. It had been years since the bashing that Justin had been lucky to manage to survive, with the doctors even being unable to understand his recovery, although Justin knew he would always live with the pain that dwelled in his hand, more often than not. Justin would never understand what had saved him on that fateful night. As he looked down at the ring on his finger... the one his gran had deemed as so important, he wondered if she had been right... if this ring truly was magic. He further wondered if he would ever know or find this destiny she had tried to prepare him for before her death.

 

He thought to his assailant, Chris Hobbs... receiving nothing but a slap on the wrist. His high-powered family, in conjunction with their lawyers, had worked diligently, convincing the judge to sentence Chris with community service. At the time, Justin was still undergoing strenuous therapy, along with holding a massive amount of fear of the much larger boy. His own family hadn't been much help, apart from his mother. Her support and love was without question, his sister Molly was far too young to fully understand... and his father had disowned him prior to that event. Justin remembered his father's cutting remarks shortly after the attack, "What did you think would happen? Flaunting your faggot lifestyle in front of decent people. It was expected someone would step up and make you pay..."

 

So lost in his thoughts, and to his irritation how he could still feel the pain from his father's cruel rejection, he didn't hear the knock on his door until it had sounded several times. Standing up, he tried to put the devastation of that long ago, yet not forgotten pain behind him... where it belonged. Moving the short distance to the door, he opened it to see an unknown sharply dressed man, staring back at him inquisitively.

 

The man smiled at him genuinely, extending his hand in greeting. "Hello. Are you Mr. Taylor?"

 

"Yes, I'm Justin Taylor. What can I do for you?" Justin asked curiously.

 

Pumping his hand briefly before releasing it, he explained, "My name is Ted Schmidt. I work for Brian Kinney. He asked me to deliver this envelope to you personally."

 

"Oh well, thank you, Mr. Schmidt. Would you like to come in?" he asked graciously, while inwardly anxious to open the envelope.

 

"No, but thanks. I need to get back. And please, call me Ted."

 

"Very well, Ted. Thanks for dropping it by," Justin smiled warmly.

 

"My pleasure, Mr. Taylor. Perhaps I will see you around," Ted smirked, having a feeling this one could linger in Brian's circle for some time to come.

 

"Please, call me Justin. Mr. Taylor makes me think of my father... and I really don't want to do that," he said with a laugh, this time the smile not quite reaching his eyes.

 

With a nod Ted was gone, leaving Justin with the envelope in his hand. Almost running to the couch to examine the contents, Justin tried to contain his excitement, knowing he was failing miserably... further grateful nobody was present to observe his childish display. Tearing it open almost impatiently, Justin's jaw dropped when he viewed the contents. He opened a sheet of obvious designer stationery that had the initials BK stylishly imprinted at the top; inside the folded page was a check made out to him in the sum of 5,000 dollars.

 

This man just continued to amaze and surprise him at each and every turn. Justin knew he would never understand him, much less never come to anticipate what he would do from one moment to the next. He laid the check down beside him, still incredulous that Brian would pay him that vast sum upfront, before focusing his eyes on the bold handwriting on the attached letter.

 

Dear Justin,

Enclosed is a check for the services I expressed interest in acquiring. I wanted you to understand how serious I was in this project, as well as my admiration for not only you... but your talent as well. Sadly, I will be unavailable until later this evening... I will send a car for you at approximately 7 p.m. tonight. I hope this gives you adequate time to make any preparations needed. I very much look forward to seeing you this evening, Justin. It is my thought it will be an evening to remember.

Brian

 

Justin smiled, finding his hand to be slightly shaking as he laid it down beside him. How could such impersonal words affect him so deeply? No matter what Brian had written, there had been so many implications in between the lines. Brian may be hiring him to do a job... but he wanted so much more, and Justin had the feeling Brian intended to fulfill that want very soon. The burning question remained: did Justin want the same thing? If he was honest with himself, he knew he did... probably from the first moment they had met. One thing remained certain in Justin's mind - Brian would be difficult to handle tonight on his home turf, and bottom line... Justin knew he wanted the exact same things.

 


 

Brian awoke much later than was his custom. He had programmed his mind to do so by his sheer will and control of it alone. He wanted to be well-rested for this upcoming evening. The night he felt like he had been waiting for forever had finally arrived - he would claim Justin. Nothing would stop this from happening, not even the delectable little blond. He could try to wiggle and resist all he wanted, and Brian almost hoped and anticipated such a chase, however, the end result would be the same - Justin would be his. Of one thing Brian was determined... Justin would not be returning to his home tonight. The boy would be exhausted and extremely well used in every way possible.

 

He had spoken with Linds briefly this morning before he succumbed to his day rest accepting her assurances her bitch of a sister shouldn't be an immediate problem. For now, Mel would remain on the back burner, most likely plotting her next strategy. One thing Brian had always known was that no matter how evil Mel was, she held fear of her sister. Now that she knew Linds was here, she would take the time to focus on her sister for now. Brian didn't doubt that Linds would know exactly how to handle her. Finding the body Mel was possessing was the first step in gaining yet another advantage over her... having Linds on the scene now to help in that made all the difference.

 

Looking at the time, seeing that Justin was due to arrive within the hour, Brian lithely slid out of bed, dressing hurriedly as he prepared to go feed, not wanting that hunger to overwhelm him on Justin's arrival. Brian wanted nothing to distract him from his ultimate goal - his thorough possession and exploration of Justin; a desire that was quickly spiraling into an all-out obsession. One that he would feed - tonight.

 

One hour later, Brian was fed and relaxed as he arranged an array of fruit, cheese, and wine in the lower quarters of his home, the setting he planned to seduce the young blond to his will. He, of course, did not plan to partake of the food... but he realized it would be pleasing for Justin. And pleasing Justin would be the most effective way to having his own desires satisfied. It had not escaped Brian's notice that Justin would be safe inside his home from any attacks from Melanie, with or without the magical ring that protected him. Brian wondered if Justin became too resistant to his will, could he withstand the temptation to remove that ring and take exactly what he wanted.

 

He refused to think it would come to that. Justin wanted him. He knew this. Even without the presence of mind control, Justin would surrender to him and it would be tonight.

 

Moving back upstairs, Brian smiled as he heard the door chiming, knowing his most desired prey had at last arrived. Ah yes, finally, my beauty. It's time to begin fulfilling your destiny.

 

Brian opened the door widely, his eyes glowing as they swept over the perfect blond vision before him. He clenched his hands into fists beside him, restraining the urge to reach out and grab him before he even crossed the threshold. Brian had no understanding of this pull toward Justin. In his experience, it was he that was mesmerizing to the male sex, when in this case he was becoming as equally hypnotized by the prey as his victim was by the predator.

 

"Please, come inside, Justin. I have been most eagerly expecting you..." Brian purred, his eyes all but devouring the nervous blond.

 

With a flush, Justin smiled and answered, "Thanks, Brian. I think I have everything I will need to outline your preliminary sketch. Umm, where would you like me to set up? This part shouldn't take very long at all."

 

"Follow me, Justin. The portrait will be in my lower quarters, my bedroom in fact," Brian whispered, as he closed and locked the door behind an obviously nervous Justin.

 

In a shaky voice, Justin questioned, "Uhhh, bedroom? That's where you're taking me?"

 

"Yes, it is, Justin. That's where the portrait will be displayed, and the setting I would want to be reflected within. A bit hard to stay true to life if you produce it elsewhere... isn't it?" Brian asked shrewdly, uncaring of what he needed to say to get Justin downstairs... his only concern getting him there.

 

With a nervous stammer, Justin nodded, "Uh, sure... right. I hadn't thought about that."

 

"Then let's get started," Brian said, placing his hand upon Justin's back, gently prodding him toward the winding staircase leading him below, and to what Brian intended to be a long and memorable night... for both of them.

 

Justin paused to look around before moving downwards, turning to comment to Brian, "Your home is very beautiful. I have never seen such a mixture of modern and long-ago times. It's truly a remarkable combination."

 

"Thank you, Justin. Watch your step as we descend. The lighting is not the greatest in this hallway," Brian advised.

 

Justin looked around seeing the narrowly confined stairwell, leading to a large door that seemed to be constructed of steel. Brian had to input a code, allowing the door to slide open. Once the door closed behind them in a loud resounding click, Justin spun around to look at the secure door, eyes widening in further surprise of the lack of windows present. Brian watched Justin's reactions closely, with the greatest of interest. He was the first human Brian had ever invited down into his secure, private domain. However, that didn't matter. He knew Justin was special, and further accepted he wanted Justin around for a very long time...

 

"This is quite a secure home you have. This lower level is like it transports into another time and place. It appears soundproof... is it?" Justin asked, knowing he should be alarmed being so isolated with this extremely predatory man, but knowing at the same time he would never hurt him.

 

"Yes, it is. As well it is impervious to light. A safer place you will not find, Justin. Now... shall we begin?" Brian asked, as he seated himself in front of an artificial fireplace that looked as genuine as one that was real.

 

Clearing his throat nervously, as he looked around seeing the candlelit table with fruits, cheese, and wine only a few steps away from what appeared to be a king-sized bed adorned in what looked to be silken sheets, Justin immediately realized what Brian was doing... his next thought, did he want to stop it or run toward it? And if he wanted to stop it, what chance did he really have of resisting a prowling Brian Kinney in his home habitat? With a muffled whisper, Justin said, "If I didn't know better... I would say you have set an elaborate stage of seduction. Now, that couldn't be the case... could it, Brian?"

 

Curling his lips under, his eyes all but fucking him as he stood before him, Brian rasped, "If I was seducing you - would it be working, Justin?"

 

Nervously wetting his lips, watching as Brian's eyes narrowed in hunger on the motion, he answered, "How many ever effectively resist a Brian Kinney seduction attempt?"

 

"Attempt? Oh, my sweet boy, how much you have to learn. After tonight, you just might decide to rephrase that. Now, how about we get those sketches underway... before we can move onto much more pleasurable endeavors," Brian growled, his eyes moving over Justin like hot lava.

 

Justin removed his sketch pad, his hand slightly shaking as he tried to begin, his focus challenged immensely by the fiercely primal gaze that could be attributed only to Brian. With a soft murmur, Justin said, "Umm could you perhaps look a little less fierce... not so hungry. I uhh mean, it would be hard to keep that look out of your portrait if that's how you are presenting yourself now."

 

"Do I look hungry, Justin? Well, it's hard to hide that since I've been starving for a delicious piece of blond flesh ever since I laid eyes upon him... However, I have a solution to that. I think it's past time to satisfy that particular hunger... then maybe we can concentrate on other matters," Brian snarled, lost in the beauty of the perfection before him, tired of waiting and intending to do so no longer.

 

This boy was destined to be his. Was born to be his mate. It was time they both finally accepted this and reached out and grasped onto it fully. Now was their time. Brian smiled in his feral need, advancing toward his stunned and unmoving prey, his thoughts very clear - the time had finally arrived to claim his possession... and that was precisely what he intended to do.

 

TBC