- Text Size +

 

Lindsay slowly walked around the perimeter of Brian's palatial home. She knew Brian and Justin were safely ensconced inside... but she couldn't prevent herself from basking in the excitement that they were finally together. Perhaps, not completely yet... but things were moving forward exactly as they should be. Finally, at long last despite Melanie's evil machinations... things were beginning to follow along the right path. She only worried that Brian would move too quickly, expect too much... hoping that he would pace himself. Chuckling to herself, she realized that was a foolish hope.

 

Brian Kinney pace himself? Not likely at all, she thought. For two very simple reasons. One, in life Brian was extremely passionate... going full force for what he wanted - and secondly, undoubtedly he wanted Justin more than anything in his previous or present existence. She wondered if Brian would attempt to probe Justin's mind tonight... now that he had him in safe seclusion. If he got him to remove the ring he could achieve exactly that. The question being: would Brian stoop to that tactic to learn everything he could about the boy he was so obsessed with... and whether Brian could face it yet or not; the one he was irrevocably beginning to fall in love with.

 

She was extremely glad she had placed the spell on the house, knowing intuitively Brian could take those steps fully realizing he would be safe in doing so. Taking one more pass around the house, Lindsay's back tensed as she felt a familiar and chilling presence very near. Grinding her teeth in annoyance, she hissed, "There is nothing here for you, dear sister. They are in there together now... and there is nothing you can do to change that."

 

"Yes... and exactly who is to blame for that? I should have destroyed you long ago... perhaps I will do that right now," came the snarl close to her ear.

 

Lindsay laughed shrilly, before answering, "I think we both know you are powerless against me. I am the eldest... I hold more power. If I had arrived moments before you had placed the curse on Brian, I could have stopped you. But you knew that, didn't you? Precisely why you timed it so."

 

"It would have worked... had you stayed away and out of my business. However, it doesn't matter... Once Justin is gone things will be as they should be. Brian will realize he has no choice... he will never be free of me," she snarled insanely in her beliefs of what she perceived to be true.

 

"Oh Melanie, how deluded you continue to be. It doesn't matter what happens with Justin, one thing is for certain - Brian will never want you. He was gay in life... he obviously continues to be so now. Give up and leave them in peace before I am forced to destroy you," Lindsay growled, hating Melanie for placing her in this position but determined this would end... and not the way it had the last time.

 

With an evil laugh, Melanie whispered, "You won't do that, Lindsay. Therein lies your fatal flaw. You are too predictably soft. As much as you hate me, you won't kill your sister. I may be stalled for now... but I will be waiting and watching for my opportunity. I will never allow Brian to be happy with Justin... with anyone other than me."

 

"You think you know me, but sadly you don't. There is nothing good inside you, sister... nothing worth saving. Reveal yourself to me and test my words," she snarled fiercely.

 

Melanie retreated a bit, her voice further away, not nearly as confident now. "You're bluffing. Sweet little Lindsay would never kill her sister."

 

"I know you can see me, Melanie. Search me... and tell me I'm not completely serious. Now... this is what I want, or I will hunt you like the animal you are and rip you asunder - release the body you are possessing and travel in your own form," she demanded.

 

"Why would I do that? And why do you care about this insipid human I have possessed?" Melanie hissed back.

 

"The human is insignificant now. Brian knows you're here... and his home is impenetrable... There's no reason to hide. Think about it, sister... you could reveal your face to him, imagine how much that would spook him," Lindsay taunted her, setting a trap she knew her sister would be vain and foolish enough to accept. 

 

"Maybe you're right. The human has served his purpose... and as you have blocked my entrance into Brian's home, no matter what form I take, it's really quite pointless. And I would love to be out of this man's body..." she answered thoughtfully.

 

"A man? How amusing... and one that Brian obviously didn't find attractive. Now, that is bad... Brian fucks everyone. Ah, well... that I think is about to change though, now that he has found his soulmate at long last," she said, practically giggling in delight, knowing how her words would infuriate Melanie.

 

"I don't want to talk about Justin anymore. That won't last... it can't last. Brian doesn't love anyone. Fine, you win this round - dear sister. I will release the body... next time any of you see me... you will truly see me. I think I will introduce myself to Justin Taylor first," she cackled, as she closed her eyes, performed a mental incantation, and slithering out of Michael's body, watching as he fell solidly to the ground.

 

Lindsay's eyes blazed in anger and victory, knowing soon she could totally destroy her insanely evil sister. "Introduce yourself all you like... you know he is protected against you. Enjoy your days, sister... They are very few. Heed my advice, leave this place forever... or you will meet your final destruction."

 


 

Brian pulled his lips free from Justin's plump and utterly pliant ones, his deep penetrating eyes focusing deeply into the beautiful blue orbs beneath him. Reaching his hand up he tangled them in the blond strands, pulling his mouth against his own again... fiercely, intently - with the sole intention to devour and totally possess him for his own. Before this night was done, he vowed to have done exactly that. Brian thrust his body against his meaningfully, as his tongue continued his dominance inside of Justin's accepting mouth, knowing this exploration would not pacify him for much longer. His hunger was immense for the little blond - nothing would satisfy him outside of the full meal.

 

When Justin slid his fingers into Brian's hair, tightening them within, angling for deeper penetration... Brian immediately acquiesced as he growled out an intelligible reply... his mouth moving on Justin's in deep, primal need. One that needed to be satisfied - now. Stabbing his tongue repeatedly inside, learning every nuance, Brian finally relaxed his grip long enough to whisper hotly against Justin's mouth, "Roll over, Justin. It's time for my feast to truly begin..."

 

Brian's eyes burned with what now felt like an insatiable hunger as Justin immediately submitted to Brian's soft, yet unmistakably firm command. Curling his lips downward, his eyes caressed Justin from the back of his neck, downwards to the most scrumptious ass he had ever beheld, further down to the slim yet muscled legs that he knew were going to look and feel exquisite draped over his shoulders as he fucked the boy into near oblivion. He reached out, trailing his hand slowly down Justin's spine, taking lingering swipes against each perfectly rounded globe... ones that he knew to be moments away from devouring.

 

He flattened his tongue, sliding it slowly down the center of Justin's spine, lingering on each indented groove, swirling his tongue around in delicate circles in his heated, determined path to his most desired destinations. He smiled, his eyes flickering up to Justin's head already squirming about the pillows, thinking the boy was in for so much more than he could possibly imagine. Before he was finished, Justin's every thought would be owned by Brian Kinney, there would be nothing this boy wouldn't do for him. And that pleasure and need would begin now. Eliciting a gasp of surprise from his blond prey, Brian quickly elevated Justin onto his knees to give him the angle and access he most wished to achieve.

 

Without further delay, Brian deliberately bypassed the delicious crack of Justin's ass to roll his tongue around the sac that he knew soon to be rapidly filling and expanding. He nibbled on it for longer than he thought possible in his great need, before removing his mouth to slide it upwards to slide into the tempting crack that silently beckoned him. He growled out a harsh expletive before rasping, "Mmmm, you taste fucking incredible... smell so undeniably sweet... I'm going to eat your ass until there's nothing left that isn't marked by me... and by me ALONE."

 

Justin's legs quivered underneath the determined assault, helpless moaning and pleading soon erupting, "B-Brian... I can't stand it."

 

"Oh, you can stand it... and you will, my boy. You will NEVER forget this night... my possession will always be alive and burning inside you..." Brian snarled, as he moved to forego any further preliminaries, stiffening his tongue to surge swiftly inside the tight, now pulsing hole that seemed to be calling out for his total dominance. Growling a deep steady hum as he tasted him, instructing him in between stabbing forays, "Layout flat now, Justin. Push that hot little ass against my tongue... give me what I fucking need - NOW."

 

"Brian... fuck, feels so good. I- I can't think, breathe... anything..." Justin panted out, lost in a mindless, almost painful pleasure of unadulterated need.

 

"Ahh yes, that's just what I want my sweet boy. I want you to crave me, desire me above everything. Surrender yourself totally over to me... once you do you will know the greatest pleasure any man has ever known. Can you do that, Justin? Will you trust me - mind, body, and soul?" Brian growled in a husky, gravelly voice... in between repeated stabbing motions of his experienced tongue.

 

Breathing faster now, his cock becoming engorged and leaking, Justin whimpered out a breathless response, "Yes... Brian, I trust you... do what you want. I'm not sure what being yours means exactly... but I know I want you more than anything. If that means belonging to you, then that's what I want."

 

Brian gave the interior of Justin's delicious ass one more sweeping lick, before trailing his tongue down Justin's thighs, feeling his fangs extracting... knowing exactly what he was going to do whether it was wise yet or not. Deliberately to both distract his delicious prey and prepare him for the penetration of his swollen cock, Brian inserted a finger into Justin's tight hole, working it slowly inside... readying him for what was to come... at the same time smoothly sliding his fangs gently into his inner thigh, ravenously hungry for this exquisite boy. He smiled as Justin flinched, unknowing if it was the progression of his finger or the sudden biting into his tender flesh; he tended to think it was the latter of the two.

 

He drank from him for a few moments, knowing now was not the time to fully enjoy this delicious ambrosia, while the unique flavor of him told him one thing clearly - this boy was meant to belong to him. And by his own admission, he now belonged exclusively to him. Brian refused to let anything divert him from that course. Closing up the wound, smiling at the moan that escaped Justin's lips, he trailed his tongue upwards to join with his finger in his stretching of the tight hole he would soon penetrate. Adding another digit to the foray, he began scissoring them to give him the access he craved, his cock hardening more painful than he had ever experienced in his considerable lifetime.

 

Justin began squirming more against the bed, his ass twitching against Brian's fingers and tongue as he begged, "Please, Brian... I can't take this. Fuck me, please put me out of my misery - fuck me." 

 

Brian slowly pulled his fingers free, sliding his body sinuously upwards until he growled into Justin's ear, "Don't worry, sweet boy. I'm going to fuck you. All. Night. Long. Now, roll onto your back. I want your eyes on mine when I fuck you. Place your legs on my shoulders and try to relax. It will hurt... but I promise you the pleasure will take you to another place. Just do as I say, and I will take you there."

 

"Anything, Brian. Just do it. Fuck me..." he stammered almost incoherently. Adding in an afterthought, "But what about protection?"

 

Squirting a generous amount of lubricant on his cock, Brian smirked as he answered, "I will wear a condom if you insist... However, it's not necessary in my case. It's a long story that I will explain at a later time... but I cannot contract social diseases, let's say a special chemical compound resides in my system. If you don't trust my word, I will wear one... but decide fast because I need to be inside you - now."

 

"I trust you, Brian. I don't know why, but I do. Just do it... fuck me raw," Justin whispered, reaching up to pull Brian's mouth down for another heated kiss, surrendering all of himself to Brian's care, instinctively knowing it was the right thing to do.

 

"Good boy. I would never do anything to deliberately cause you harm. Grab onto the rails behind you or hold onto me as tightly as you need. You won't hurt me. Try to relax... the more you relax the easier it will be... once I get past that barrier I'm going to make you feel so fucking good," Brian hissed as he spread more lube around Justin's hole, smiling as he flinched at the cool liquid, slowly sliding his well-lubed cock inside of the tightest warmth he had ever enjoyed.

 

Justin clenched onto Brian tightly, "Ahhh, fuck... it hurts, Brian. Is it supposed to hurt so much?" 

 

"Yes, sweet boy. It's part of it... now relax. I want you to always remember this... never forget the exact moment when you became mine," Brian snarled as he surged forward in slow, steady, measured strokes. Brian moaned in euphoric bliss as he slid past the first ring of muscle onto the second, lost in ecstasy at the tightness squeezing his bare cock that gradually began marking its territory... taking certain possession of his blond obsession.

 

Brian leaned down to claim Justin's lips in soft clinging kisses amidst his thrusting, moaning when he felt Justin fully relaxing and beginning to feel the pleasure despite the burn. Brian growled deep in his throat on the first connection of his cock against Justin's prostate, feeling Justin's cock throbbing in response - precum leaking onto his belly. Unable to hold back much longer from totally ramming into him, Brian mentally forced his fangs to stay in check as he snarled, "Are you feeling okay, Justin? Ready for me to fuck you like I want... the way you need to be fucked - fast and hard?"

 

"Y- yes, Brian. Fuck me... hard, deep. I want it all - with you."

 

Brian reached down grasping Justin's cock jerking it in rapid succession, his goal firmly in sight - reaching ecstasy together. With a primal moan, Brian began to ram into Justin's tight pulsing hole, tongue fucking his mouth as he possessed him in deep, savage thrusts on a steady progression to reaching the sweet abyss that he instinctively knew not to be compared with any other previously known. His tongue tracing Justin's lips, Brian whispered, "Cum with me, Justin. Let it all go... as I explode inside of your hot little ass."

 

"Ahhh fuck, Brian. So good..." Justin gritted out in between clenched teeth as he felt himself flying over the precipice, Brian immediately joining him as he felt him shooting swiftly inside him, loving the feel of the coolness penetrating his heat; not pausing to realize Brian's fluids should not be so cool within him.

 

Before sliding out of him, Brian cautioned, "This might sting a bit. Just be still for a moment."

 

Justin winced as Brian pulled his cock free, doing exactly as he was told, finding Brian's warnings to be more than true. He turned his head to look at Brian who had flopped down on the bed beside him, unknowing of how the beaming smile Justin was giving him would affect the predatory and still hungry vampire. Mesmerized by his still heated gaze, Justin whispered almost shyly, "This was amazing. I never realized... had I known, I probably wouldn't have waited so long."

 

"This wasn't just fucking, Justin. I can tell you from experience this was different. Right now, I'm not certain I will let you walk out of here. I still want you... and I just had you. Before the night is over, I will understand everything about you... and this hold that you have over my needs. And that is going to commence in one simple action," Brian stated emphatically, using all his skills to penetrate Justin's mind as deeply as he could go with the control Justin was able to elicit.

 

Stammering out a nervous reply, Justin whispered, "You can't just keep me here, Brian. Surely you are not serious..."

 

"I'm afraid I just could be. You said you trust me... this is the moment you can most prove it," Brian said, willing his mind to overtake Justin's.

 

Swallowing deeply, feeling part of him being pulled under, Justin asked, "Prove it how?"

 

"Remove your ring... then we shall talk further and uncover the truth behind this bond we share... a full and complete disclosure. Ask no questions, Justin. Just do as I ask. Remove the ring now," Brian commanded, his eyes blazing like liquid pools of fire into Justin's blue orbs.

 

He was determined tonight he would know everything... explore everything with this boy... enjoy and feed on every hunger he held for this exquisite, and oh so special creature. Knowing his life had irrevocably been altered on this night... yet realizing it had from the first moment they had met... and not running from the change as the Brian Kinney of olden days would have done, but running toward it... and the invisible bonds that tied him to Justin as surely as bands of steel.

 

TBC