- Text Size +

 

Brian howled in sensory bliss as Justin's inexperienced mouth at long last engulfed his cock. The blond had been exploring him for the past thirty minutes, at first with timid kisses... but as time passed, he continued to make his determined downward trek; his caresses and ministrations becoming much more confident and urgent. Brian tightened his fingers in Justin's golden strands, trying not to apply an undue amount of pressure, yet needing to touch him in even the most simplistic of ways.

 

Brian could not foresee a time he would ever have enough of this delicious boy. He knew one thing for certain... His earlier words were not just rendered in an out-of-control moment of passion, although he had been extremely feral and wild; he knew without a fraction of a doubt that Justin would always belong to him. As he knew he would always will it to be so. The more he shared with this incredible boy the more he accepted the reality of his existence... of the fact that this had always been inevitable and his one true fate. Justin Taylor was his soulmate... and somehow they would be together - forever. No other resolution would ever be acceptable.

 

Stroking his head encouragingly, Brian purred, "That's it, my boy. Take all of me in... slowly. Let your throat open and relax... breathe me in, keep swallowing my cock deeper. Mmmm, oh yes, such a quick learner. I knew that mouth would be perfect for worshiping my cock."

 

Justin moaned around Brian's hard and filling cock... his words and voice hardening his own cock to almost unbearable proportions. He had never thought to desire a possessive lover, most especially to the degree Brian displayed... but nothing was expected when it came to Brian Kinney. Whether he had voiced it in full yet or not, Brian owned him - heart, mind, body, and soul. He wanted nothing more than to be his. That Brian would want him as deeply filled Justin with such joyful emotion that delved down into his very soul. More than anything, he hoped this feeling never changed. He didn't care that he was becoming obsessed with this man... he only knew he couldn't fathom a reality that didn't have Brian featuring prominently within it.

 

Mimicking Brian's earlier motions, Justin slid his hands underneath Brian's ass to angle him tighter against his suckling motion; his tongue ceasing its foray up and down Brian's enlarged gland to settle on the luring temptation of his leaking slit. At the first taste of Brian upon his tongue, Justin moaned in absolute euphoria causing Brian to react in primal intensity, his fangs involuntarily extracting. Justin continued sucking as his tongue stabbed repeatedly in quick motion into Brian's rapidly seeping slit. He lifted his eyes to see the perfect beauty that was simply defined as Brian.

 

Justin's eyes darkened as his cock twitched seeing the fangs lowering, his vampire lover's head thrown back in ecstasy as he so neared his sweet release. Reaching down he began to jerk on his cock in the same rhythm he was administering to Brian's pulsating cock. His words barely audible being muffled by Brian's cock, Justin began rubbing his nose into his exquisite mouthwatering aroma, before moaning, "Nothing smells like you... tastes like you. My God... I feel so fucking possessed by you..."

 

"You are possessed by me, boy. Now and forever," Brian growled as he lunged toward his peak, his body actually trembling under Justin's untutored mouth, a far-reaching response he had not felt in longer than he could remember. As his body continued to twitch, releasing fluids flooding Justin's mouth and throat, Brian smiled seeing how well Justin was taking him in this first mind-blowing experience. Moments following the last drop that had trickled down Justin's throat, he shot forward his own exquisite explosion, much of which still lingered in his palm... a delicacy Brian intended to relieve him of immediately. With a husky growl, Brian said, "C'mere, Justin... extend your hand to me. I wish to taste you."

 

Justin groaned as he crawled up toward Brian, flopping on his side next to him, extending his hand toward Brian having no doubt the words were a command... and not a request. One that he was more than happy to obey. His eyes slit closed as Brian's tongue slithered over every inch of his palm, relishing the look of hungry need in Brian's glowing eyes. Feeling lost within Brian's hypnotizing gaze, Justin gasped out, "The things you do to me cannot be of this world. Never have I felt anything close to what I do with you."

 

After Brian was assured he had tasted every delicious drop lingering upon Justin's palm, he linked their hands together, staring at him with heated longing... but it was more; an undefined emotion neither man was ready to verbally express yet... but one they both intuitively felt. Reaching down, Brian pulled the silken comforter over them, hauling Justin closer to cradle his head against his chest; frowning when he realized for the first time he actually cared that his heart didn't beat as the heart of the man he held within his arms did. Brian slid one arm around Justin's waist, pulling him as closely as could be managed comfortably for Justin, the other sifting through his hair, before he softly murmured, "Does it bother you that my heart no longer beats?"

 

Justin lifted his head to look at Brian incredulously, before he answered, "Of course not, Brian. You are my dream... if I could hold onto this moment forever and never let it go, I would."

 

"You know, there are ways you could have a forever with me... but let's not move too quickly. Let's enjoy the now and see where it takes us. Sadly though, I need to rest. Now, you have a decision to make," Brian told him.

 

"A decision?"

 

"You can put your ring back on and go home... or you can stay here and sleep with me. I know you are exhausted. I can feel you so deeply now... but it's your choice whether to remain or leave. I warn you, if you decide to stay, you won't be able to rouse me midday. When I sleep I am dead to everything... no pun intended," he smirked.

 

"I don't want to leave you yet," Justin answered with a blush.

 

"Kiss me goodnight, Justin," Brian commanded, knowing in his last moments of wakefulness there was nothing he wanted more than the feel of Justin's soft, plump lips once again melting open beneath his own.

 

Justin disengaged his head from the comfort of Brian's solid masculine chest to lie on the pillow next to his beautiful vampire lover, his lips moving forward to meet Brian's descending mouth. Tongues met in an erotic duel of desire, both of them trying to achieve control... yet both of them knowing which one would always reign victorious. Lips continued to move together in perfect harmony for a long thorough caress that did not end until Brian realized he must relinquish his possession in order to let Justin breathe.

 

They lay side by side for many long searching moments, each of them lost in the gaze of the other before their eyes began to flicker closed almost simultaneously.

 

Brian's last thought before he fell into his rest was an observation he didn't realize until falling into his most relaxed of states. Justin removing the ring hadn't changed anything. There had been no additional control over Justin during that time. Justin had reacted on his own free will to everything. How was this even possible? What did it mean? He filed it away into his memory as he did everything that he considered to be unresolved. He would speak with Lindsay tomorrow. If anyone could make sense out of this perplexing development it would be her. Brian was determined to do just that... just as he was equally committed to learning everything about this beautiful blond boy that was quickly developing into the center of his very existence.

 


 

Melanie continued to glare at the outside of the house, in total disbelief that Justin was not emerging yet. It was now daylight. Brian would be seeking his rest... and he was obviously keeping the little prick with him. Irate, exclaiming with a hiss, "Damn you, Brian. And Lindsay, how I will make you pay..."

 

"Oh really, dear sister. Please do tell," came the chilling response directly behind her.

 

Spinning around, Melanie faced her hated sister with contempt... the hatred shooting like daggers out of her darkened eyes. Vehemently she snarled, "Why are you here? Protecting your insipid human?"

 

"They are together now, Melanie. Accept it. There is nothing you can do now. Soon they will be united - forever," Lindsay spoke, as she advanced menacingly toward her evil sister.

 

"Ha. Shows how much you know about this curse, elder sister. They can only be truly safe with my death... and you can't kill me."

 

"I know much more than you think I do, sister. When they share a full expression of love, you will be vulnerable... and can be destroyed," Lindsay said, speaking mockingly.

 

"Brian will never do that. He is incapable of loving anyone other than himself. He can lust... but never love. This is not love," Melanie hissed, confident in her beliefs of who she perceived Brian to be.

 

With a cold laugh, Lindsay scoffed, "You don't know him... sadly, you never did. Brian has always had the capacity for great love... he only had to find the right vessel. He has found Justin... and I promise you he will never let him go. Surely, you feel that."

 

"It's just lust. After a time it will burn itself out - it has to. Brian will not win!" Melanie virtually shrieked in frustrated anger.

 

"Brian has already won... along with Justin. I'm so happy they finally found each other. Right now, they are sleeping in each other's arms," Lindsay said with a warm sigh, inwardly laughing at her sister's rising anger.

 

"You are pathetic. I don't know how I was cursed with a spineless excuse for a sister," she sneered. "You do realize Brian can never be human again... the true curse lies with his soulmate, and Brian's ultimate despair when he watches him die."

 

"I am aware of this, Melanie. However, have you failed to consider that Brian has the power to turn Justin? If he does that, then they will be together forever," she laughed.

 

"Brian's curse won't allow that... unless Justin agrees to a free and loving heart. I find it unlikely Justin will do that... and I don't intend to allow him to survive long enough. You keep on playing your game of protection over the human. I will find a way to get to him... and once I do, this will all be finished."

 

Melanie's face blanched in terror when Lindsay withdrew an ancient box from the inside lining of her coat. She ran her fingers slowly across the top, watching her sister's reactions closely. With a twist to her lips, she taunted, "I see you recognize this. Soon, I will be able to give it to Brian... and once he and Justin fully express their love, it will be the weapon that sends you to your final death. Then, the two of them will be safe to become immortal together... and you will never be able to threaten them again."

 

"You think you have it all figured out. However, did you ever stop to consider I could simply rescind Brian's curse? In case you have forgotten... he wasn't made a vampire the traditional way. If I remove the curse... he returns to his human form as he was three hundred years ago - dying," Melanie said, flinching from the look that passed Lindsay's face.

 

"Go ahead and do that, dear sister. It will be the last thing you ever do. I will move heaven and earth to bring about your total destruction. And don't forget, I can raise Brian back up the same. Any direction you take - you lose," she answered with a chilling laugh.

 

"This isn't over, Lindsay. I will kill Justin Taylor... and then none of this matters," Melanie returned while backing away in total fear, knowing exactly what was in the ceremonial box... and the consequences it would generate.

 

"Oh, but it is over. You are incapable of harming Justin... and once they complete their bond - together they can destroy you. Your only hope is to leave this place... go far away where they can never find you. I advise that you do just that - if you wish to live..." Lindsay cackled.

 

Melanie answered her sister with a snarl, resounding from deep within, "I have not watched and waited all these years to run away and allow Brian to be happy. I will find a way to get to Justin... and I will end this, once and for all... and it will be soon."

 

"What a pity for you, Melanie. Soon you will be forced to look their blinding love straight in the eye... right before Brian ends your miserable existence." With a low mocking chant that had Melanie virtually running from Brian's home, Lindsay continued, "Run, dear sister, run. You have no hope for survival. Your days are numbered... and dwindling away. Run, Melanie... run."

 

With a brightening smile, Lindsay moved away from Brian's home knowing all was safe for them tonight. She knew her sister had not given up... and more than likely she would not run, but for now, they were safe... and she intended to see that they remained so. She laughed as she headed to her home, thinking how foolish her sister had always been. She really thought she had always had control here... when in fact, she never had it.

 

As soon as Brian was cursed, Lindsay had made one of her own; solely in the event that Melanie ever rescinded the curse, and as evil as her sister was, she could see this a more than probable occurrence. Once Melanie fully accepted Brian was in love with Justin, she would attempt to send him to his final death... knowing all her dreams of him were forever extinguished. However, what Melanie didn't know was that in that event, an additional curse had been placed on Brian, although in this case, it would be more of a blessing. Her amendment to the curse was Brian would not return to his human form, he would remain a vampire... unharmed and safe for eternity.

 

Brian was forever cursed in the darkness. No human or supernatural being could ever destroy him. Lindsay had protected him... as she would Justin if the two of them decided to have eternity together. She rather thought they would do just that. In the meantime, her focus was very clear. Keeping Justin Taylor safe from any and all harm. She hadn't wanted to get personally involved in their relationship, but decided it was time she established a friendship with Brian's soulmate. Tomorrow, she would seek him out and work toward befriending him... knowing instinctively her sister would soon approach him as well. She would keep Justin safe... nothing would stop their destiny from being fulfilled.

 

TBC