- Text Size +

 

Brian walked briskly along the pavement of Liberty Avenue oblivious to all the bustling motion around him. His thoughts and goals for this night decided... securing Justin once and for all, which in turn would make the blond safe. He also needed to let him know, once again, how futile it was to attempt to resist his own desires. They hadn't even begun to explore all the many pleasures he had planned for that man. Tonight, they will get back on track. When the night was over, Justin would never doubt who he belonged to - ever again.

 

As he neared the beckoning lights of Babylon, Brian found himself clenching his fists in fury - for a couple of reasons; one more so, than the other. Primarily, the unknown acts that his blond was now engaging in - with not one - but two tricks. Of course, secondly... having been subjected to spending moments with Melanie - the scourge of his existence. How he wished he had the power to totally eradicate her on his own. Wipe her despicable presence from the face of the earth - once and for all. Lindsay said it could be done, however, at this point, he had not seen signs of any hope for such an occurrence. Would he ever, really? Or would he be forced to seclude Justin forever?

 

He decided that it didn't really matter. Justin belonged to him now. They were connected. He would never let him go. If it meant the boy needed to remain in Brian's home indefinitely - that was exactly what he would do. In time, Justin would realize that Brian did what he had to, to protect his very life. However, for now, the blond would undoubtedly rebel. Brian could live with that in the knowledge that Justin would be safe. In this instance, it was a shame that his vampire charm didn't penetrate Justin's subconscious - something that Lindsay had never explained. In fact, that part of Justin... he felt his good friend was holding back on him. She knew something, yet was not sharing. The question was - why?

 

Brian barely spared a glance at the long line trying to get into Babylon. He moved to the front doors to gain entrance immediately, knowing that was the path that would lead the hunter to his prey in the quickest manner possible. He gritted his teeth with the thought, that better be the case. Should Justin be in the backrooms with one or both of his ardent admirers - Brian was certain his fury would be incapable of any restraint. Just the thoughts of the two men having their hands on him, eyes lusting to have him, mouths salivating to taste him, had Brian burning with a jealous rage compelling him to savagely rip limbs apart; to voraciously feed upon one and all until his hunger and anger had dissipated.

 

No, Justin... if you know what's good for you... and the well-being of mankind you will not let them have you.

 

Brian was just at the entrance when his man at the door called out for his attention, a hesitancy in his voice that Brian knew never boded well.

 

"Uhhh, Mr. Kinney?" Charles asked, with an obvious degree of hesitation.

 

Looking at him sharply, Brian arched a brow as he asked, "What is it, Charles? I'm in a bit of a rush here."

 

"I wanted to apologize for an error..." he began, very nervously.

 

Eyes narrowing, Brian prompted him further. "Error?"

 

"Mr. Taylor waited in line for a long period of time. I had explained to him previously, per your instructions, that he was to never wait in line to enter. When I noticed him, I advised him again... and let him know you would be displeased with him being forced to inconveniently wait," Charles answered, looking at his employer in apprehension.

 

"What was Mr. Taylor's response to that?" Brian asked with a slight smirk, easily imagining Justin's hot-headed reaction.

 

Flushing slightly, Charles admitted, "He, well... umm, didn't seem overly concerned with your thoughts on the matter. I'm sorry, Mr. Kinney. I will keep my eyes open further down the line in the future."

 

"No, Charles. You did fine. I prefer you to keep a closer look at what's coming up toward the front of the line. I will remind Mr. Taylor of his special invitation myself," Brian purred, his eyes momentarily glazing over.

 

"Thank you, Sir. I appreciate that. Have a good night," he said, as Brian moved off with a wave, heading into his domain... with one goal in mind. Claiming Justin once more, determined that the boy would only leave Babylon in one of two fashions; walking willingly by his side or hoisted over his shoulder kicking and screaming. As fast as he could move, it didn't matter to him what the ending result would be. The rear entrance was ideally suited for a more speedy and discreet departure... and he had no problems in doing just that.

 


 

Justin smiled as he felt the hard cocks that brushed him from the front and behind, knowing without a doubt Brian would be livid. He raised his hands above his head, moving his hips enticingly, unaware of the nod the two men gave each other. The one behind him began to nibble on his neck, as he ground his cock against Justin's ass; the other ran his hand down Justin's chest, before snagging his fingers through the loops of his jeans. Looking at him with lust heavy eyes, the one that had a grip on his pants, tried to urge and pull him off the dance floor. "You're so fucking hot. Let's go to the backroom, blondie."

 

"Oh yes... let's go now," the other man whispered from behind him, as his tongue moved across Justin's neck like a slithering snake.

 

Justin's eyes widened perceptively, as he became more nervous - not wanting this to happen. At least not yet. At this point, he had found no confirmation that Brian was present... and that was the only reason he was doing this. He felt like ten kinds of a fool, but in his heart and soul he knew one thing without question - Brian was the only man he wanted, although he still couldn't grasp why after what Brian had done. Could he ever possibly forgive him for such treachery? Would his heart - not to mention his body - even let him close the door on that mesmerizing man?

 

He smiled at each one of the hopeful studs, in turn, denying them with a slow shake of the head. "Nah. The night's young yet. I just wanna dance for now... but if the two of you want to go, I understand."

 

"Oh no, hot stuff. We can wait. There's no way we're letting someone else snatch you up," the man in front of him growled in unconcealed desire.

 

"Sounds good to me," Justin answered, happy he had pacified them for now. Nonchalantly, his eyes moved around the room, looking for any sign of the man that haunted him. After several passes, for as far as the eye could see, he had about given up, when he found him - in all of his perfect glory leaning up against the bar, his eyes devouring him - his posture stiff and unyielding. He watched as Brian's eyes flickered to his dancing partners - the rage blatantly clear within them. Moving them back to Justin's face, Brian shook his head at him, before his eyes crawled over his body, much like how one would admire their most priceless pieces of jewelry. Justin knew without a doubt - he was well and truly fucked.

 

Justin averted his eyes, unable to deny that fierce possession he found in Brian's gaze, knowing he should instantly refute it - but his heart and soul knowing that he could not. One thing was for certain, recent events had now proven without a doubt that he would never be free of Brian Kinney. Justin wondered if Brian realized that as well. If he did, well this was all for nothing. Brian would know unquestionably that he could have Justin back anytime he chose to do so. And if Brian pushed that... How could he even stop him?

 


 

Brian gathered every semblance of control that dwelled within him not to walk over to Justin and pull him, by force if needed, away from the two tricks that were obviously attempting to entice what belonged to him. He knew he must bide his time... wait for the appropriate moment. In a filled to capacity Babylon - he had to temper his patience. It was without a doubt the most difficult task he had ever been forced to endure. However, endure it he would. The eventual prize was worth everything. He further realized - Justin had always been worth it... and he always would be.

 

He heard the approach of his friends a short distance away, inwardly groaning at the timing. His mood was most assuredly not favorable for their antics tonight. Rolling his eyes he watched as Emmett and Michael plopped down beside him. Emmett promptly ordered a Cosmo and a beer for Michael, as they looked at him with interest as they always did. Emmett, generally to see who Brian was stalking on that particular night; Michael, always having the look of hopeless adoration. He so didn't need this right now.

 

Brian decided his only course of action was to momentarily divert his attention from Justin and toward these two... effectively getting them gone, or at the very least out of his general vicinity.

 

Quirking a brow, Brian taunted, "So... twinkle - toes, how's the design business?"

 

"Oh, just fab-u-lous, Brian. My services are in such demand... so if you need an event planned, I'd advise you to get it booked way in advance..." Emmett said airily, as he took a delicate taste of his drink.

 

"I'll keep that in mind, should I ever be in the market for a queened-out affair," Brian snorted, seeing Emmett's pained look of outrage.

 

Michael sputtered a protest, "Brian, must you be so outrageous? Emmett has worked really hard to build up his clientele."

 

"Hmmm, I'm quite sure he has... in a multitude of ways," he chuckled, his smile fading as instantly as it had descended upon his face. His heart plummeted as he watched Justin preceding the two tricks away from the dance floor, heading directly to the backroom. His eyes blazed in fury, turning to momentary admiration for the blond's gumption as Justin winked at him, as he moved past them - the two men unwisely running their hands all over him.

 

Emmett suddenly burst into laughter upon seeing Brian's savage expression, covering his face with his hands, only partially muffling his delight.

 

"Got a problem, Honeycutt?" Brian demanded to know.

 

"Oh, I don't... but it appears you do, Mr. Stud of Liberty Avenue. Wasn't that the little piece of meat you were chasing in here last week? So did you have it... or did he turn you down?" Emmett taunted, in an obvious attempt to exact retribution.

 

Michael looked at Emmett incredulously, as he scoffed in disbelief. "No little blond trick would ever turn Brian down. You had him... right, Bri? Now it's back to business as usual..."

 

"Shut up, Michael. You don't know shit," Brian growled, as he proceeded to follow Justin into the backroom, knowing he had to act quickly now... and do it discreetly. But one thing was for certain... neither one of those two Lotharios would fuck Justin. He would not allow it... not now or ever!

 

Brian worked his way through the backroom, ignoring all the catcalls that came his way, the hands that tried to grasp at him; determined not to be distracted from his goal - finding Justin and showing him unequivocally that no man would ever be allowed to touch him. Brian smiled in savagery as he found his prey with his back up against the wall, one of the men stroking Justin's chest, licking a path up toward his neck; the other on his knees swiftly unsnapping those oh so tight 'fuck me' jeans. They would discuss that, as well. When and where it was permissible for him to wear those jeans.

 

For the first time, Brian took a good look at both of the men... almost laughing as he did so. He didn't know why he hadn't recognized them immediately. This would be too easy. Ironically, he had taken their blood just a week ago, then used his mind control afterward to erase their memory. It would just take one thought inserted in their minds... and they would be adequately handled. Then Justin would be alone - for a moment anyway.

 

Narrowing his eyes, Brian issued a silent command, one that both of them would be powerless to resist. Look at me. Release the blond and follow my voice. Brian watched as they both paused in their actions to search out the owner of the voice, unable to determine its origin. Yes... that's it. Now, heed my commands. You don't want the blond. He isn't what you crave tonight. Look into each other's eyes. Succumb to your desires. Leave now and go satisfy your hunger.

 

Justin looked on in mystified amusement as Brian stared down the two tricks, watching as they quickly made their departure immediately after Brian had released their gaze. His humor turned to trepidation, as Brian sauntered over to him, the fire in his gaze unmatched by anything he had ever viewed previously. Justin swallowed nervously, as Brian braced his arms on the wall, on each side of Justin's head. He leaned in closer to devour Justin with his penetrating gaze.

 

"Back off, Brian. I... ah, don't want this... not with you," Justin stammered, knowing it was a blatant lie, realizing it wasn't even convincing to his ears.

 

"Oh, you want it, Justin. However, I quarrel with the technique used to bring about my reactions. You want me. You will always want me," Brian growled, his eyes fastening on Justin's full, pouty lips with hunger.

 

Justin moved his hands up to push some space between their chests, finding it unyielding to the pressure he tried to exert, watching as Brian's eyes darkened at Justin's abrupt touch. "Please, let me go, Brian. No good can come of this. We just don't fit properly."

 

"Oh, I'd say we fit perfectly, my boy. And I thought I had been more than clear - I will never let you go. Now, I was thinking... you came back here not only to provoke my wrath, but to get your dick sucked. How about we just make sure you complete both of your tasks," Brian rasped, as he did the unthinkable and fell to his knees before him, shocking not only Justin, but the rest of the backroom within eyesight of them.

 

Justin had no way of knowing Brian didn't do this in the backroom... or anywhere, for that matter. Tricks serviced him. He didn't go down on his knees to pleasure another. If he wanted a dick in his mouth, it was done privately. Watching as Brian reached into his already unzipped jeans, to remove his burgeoning cock, Justin moaned out an additional protest. "Brian... stop. Please. I can't do this..."

 

"Of course, you can. You need it. Don't you, Justin? Just think of what you are accomplishing that none has ever done before you. Now relax and enjoy. You know I'm going to have what I want. I always get what I want..." Brian snarled, as he slid his hands inside the back of Justin's jeans, sinking them deep into the flesh of Justin's perfect ass, yanking him forward as his mouth fully engulfed Justin's cock. Brian smiled around the shaft that he knew he would never tire of the feeling pulse within his throat.

 

Justin's hands reached out in an attempt to push Brian away, even knowing he was lost to everything outside of the sensations only Brian could elicit within him. Mere moments later, Justin was moaning out Brian's name as his tenacious vampire lover began to use his special skills to push him toward the brink quicker - heading him into the sweet abyss that he knew only Brian could so intensely provoke.

 

As Brian's ministrations upon Justin's cock escalated, he ran a finger down the tempting crack of Justin's ass; knowing without a doubt his cock would be buried to the hilt inside of it once he had his blond safely home. Brian growled in voracious hunger as the first droplets of Justin's release hit his tongue, to be followed by shooting deeply down his throat. Once the aftershocks had settled, Brian deftly zipped Justin up, before slithering his body upwards to press himself tightly against Justin. Brian's eyes bored into Justin's as he moved in to claim his lips, before he hissed against them in commanding fashion. "Now, you will come with me. I am nowhere near finished with you tonight..."

 

TBC