- Text Size +

 

Justin watched with a great deal of trepidation as the steel doors closed behind him - once again securing him underground with his vampire lover. What was he thinking? Coming down here with Brian after all that had happened - did he have his own personal death wish or no self-preservation whatsoever? All in all, they hadn't really resolved anything yet. Not at all. Justin already knew that Brian was a vampire, with decidedly jealous and predatory instincts. Brian protested that the jealousy that now resided within him hadn't been a part of him before he had met Justin - but it was still a very large obstacle to overcome if they were ever to be truly together.

 

The next question was - did he want a future with Brian... a long committed one? Justin shook his head, calling himself all sorts of a deluded fool for even attempting to convince himself that he didn't want exactly that. Even in the face of what Brian had done, still Justin couldn't get the man out of his head... and truth be known - his heart. Whether it was something Brian could feel or even accept, Justin knew the truth. He was madly... and at this point, it seemed - unconditionally - in love with this beautiful predator.

 

Of course, he didn't dare reveal the secrets of his heart. That would give Brian the ultimate weapon... and such with a primitive beast the likes of Brian Kinney would be the worst thing he could possibly do if he ever hoped to keep his head about him in this relationship.

 

Relationship? Did he really just think that? Yes, he did... and he knew that was exactly what his heart wanted, no matter if his head told him that wasn't the wisest of choices. Could Brian ever love him in return? Justin lifted his eyes to meet Brian's smoldering gaze... one that appeared to crave to possess his very soul. Brian didn't get it, though. At least not yet. His vampire had already done just that... perhaps on the very first night, they had met.

 

Brian turned to prowl toward Justin noting with amusement how Justin hovered against the door... the impenetrable door that the blond could not open until Brian allowed it. At this point in time, Brian didn't foresee that being an occurrence; for Justin wasn't only here for his own personal pleasure - and he most assuredly was here for that - he was also here for his protection. And protecting this beautiful dynamo was exactly what he would do, along with fulfilling both of their desires. Brian knew not just for tonight... or the next night to come. It would be an infinite number of passionate interludes - ones that he couldn't ever envision wishing to end.

 

Justin quivered as Brian's finger slowly stroked his lips, eyes mesmerized by his beautiful vampire. Damn, he was the most spectacular sight in all of creation, Justin thought to himself. How could anyone ever resist such beauty... such unparalleled passion? Nobody could... that's why Brian would always get whomever he wanted... whenever he wanted. Knowing that he was the object of what now appeared to be Brian's constant desire filled Justin's heart with sweet emotion... and his cock pulsing with excitement and hungry need.

 

"Uhhh, Brian. I still don't know if this is a good idea," Justin hedged, still half-heartedly trying to fight what he was feeling; both of them knowing his words to be blatantly false. "Maybe, it's just too soon... I umm - I'm thinking I should just go..."

 

"Justin, are you nervous? That stammering, little boy demeanor makes me want to completely devour you..." Brian rasped out huskily, his burning gaze upon Justin's lips, eyes darkening a feral red when pulled to the throbbing pulse point in his throat. "Oh yes... and feed on that delicious blood of yours. Nothing tastes better than you. I'm ravenous for a taste of you... come on Justin, turn your neck to me... offer me that taste. You know you want to... you know how hard it makes you. And then you can do what you came to do..."

 

Justin swallowed tremulously. "You mean, fuck you?"

 

"Mmmm, yes. Pound me into the mattress... but remember, turnabout's fair play. Meaning simply - then I will rim you - ram you so hard you will have to crawl out of my bed," Brian hissed, his hands making quick work of removing Justin's jacket and shirt... knowing he had to have the feel of the blond's bare skin - now.

 

Eyes falling helplessly into Brian's, he felt pulled into that sensual vortex that only Brian could elicit within him. Justin knew it had nothing to do with vampire aura or mind control... it was all about their connection. One that he'd been a fool to ever think he could effectively resist. All he wanted was Brian... first, last, and always. To hell with all the rights and wrongs between them right now - this feeling between them was all that truly mattered. Justin nodded, before bracing his back more firmly against the door, turning his neck in supplication; waiting for Brian to respond and take what he so desperately wanted and needed.

 

"That's my boy," Brian growled, as his fingers slightly shook as he touched the pulse in Justin's throat. "Just relax and give in to me, Justin. I won't take much... I just need to taste you."

 

Brian felt close to salivating as his lips moved closer to his target, the pulsing vein that Brian's acute senses would be able to detect from even across the room. His tongue took languid strokes against the tender skin his fangs were soon to penetrate, as he inwardly vowed to take Justin so thoroughly tonight, he would not only stay willingly... but desire to never leave his side again. Brian smiled at the telltale moan that escaped Justin's throat the moment his fangs began their smooth procession into Justin's skin. The boy was his, whether Justin fully accepted it or not... but Brian had the feeling Justin's mere presence here tonight signified his knowledge of just that.

 

All coherent thoughts rushed straight out of Brian's mind at the first taste of Justin's intoxicating blood touching his tongue, swiftly becoming drawn into the back of his throat. Brian's fingers sunk into the succulent flesh of Justin's ass, as he pulled him tightly against him, grinding their rising cocks together as he savored his meal that was the sweetest of ambrosia. He groaned as he felt Justin's cock rising and prodding against his own, ablaze with two hungers; first, the most primal one - that he was now feeding, followed by his burgeoning cock - one that was resounding with an equal intensity within Justin.

 

Justin squirmed his hips against Brian, the combination of Brian feeding upon him and their cocks seeking out the other, arousing him almost unbearably. He gasped as Brian suddenly retracted his fangs, closing and sealing the wound with his healing saliva. Despite the recent loss of blood, Justin's face was flushed in his desire and complete need for Brian, his eyes dilated with pleasure - fastened in total fixation on Brian. He had never looked more beautiful to Brian. After long moments of gazing upon the blond beauty, Brian shook his head as if in a stupor, knowing without a doubt - now more than ever, he had unequivocally lost his heart to this boy.

 

He didn't know if it would ever be in him to say the words, but he now accepted this wasn't just a case of being obsessed with some hot blond boy ass - this was love; a foreign quality that he had no understanding; outside of the fact of now knowing it existed. Another man hadn't even remotely interested him since he first laid eyes on Justin - for nothing more than a quick moment of gratification, or the relief of his hunger. Justin was who he wanted... and now accepted who his heart wanted. He didn't know how he would achieve it with Justin in his human form, but he vowed he would find a way to keep them together - forever. Nothing would ever part them... he would see to that.

 

"You are so fucking delicious, Justin Taylor. Nothing has ever tasted like you..." Brian growled, his eyes crawling over Justin in growing lust and total need.

 

Justin blushed, as he whispered, "I would have thought blood is blood. I can't possibly taste so much different."

 

"Oh, but you do, my sweet boy. I can't begin to explain it... but your flavor is pure nectar to me, where others may be satisfying enough to the palate - they do not carry your exotic flavor," Brian answered, unable to understand it himself... only knowing it to be true. "Now, I believe you have a task to complete, Justin..."

 

Justin watched in wide-eyed appreciation as Brian quickly slid out of his clothes, noting there was nothing tentative in his movements... knowing he was anxious for this new experience with him. Yet, Justin was still more than a little apprehensive endeavoring his 'first time' with a man of Brian's vast knowledge and skill. He cursed himself inwardly, as his nerves caused his voice to crack under the pressure of his fear. "I... I, umm, you don't have to do this, Brian. I'm here... obviously, I can't stay away from you. I know this isn't you - and I... Well, you don't have to do it because you feel you have to prove something to me."

 

"It's not really because I have something to prove, Justin. I want to enjoy everything with you... this is part of it. Now... get your hot little ass over here and fuck me," Brian growled, between clenched teeth, his need more than present in the tense lines on his face. Brian tossed the bottle of lube on the bed before he lay face down upon the bed, turning his head to watch Justin slowly stripping, his eyes burning over the naked beauty approaching the bed. Brian licked his lips in hungry anticipation of a long night of explorations, before further prompting his exquisite lover. "The lube is for your comfort and ease of movement, being it will be your first time as a top. I am impervious to that kind of pain... so there is nothing to stop you from pounding my ass into the mattress, now is there?"

 

"Umm, I guess not," Justin echoed, his body straddling Brian's legs, his hard cock dangling between Brian's toned legs. Justin bit his lip in awe and hunger as he viewed the perfect ass before him... one that led upwards to a back curved of impeccable strength and beauty. He couldn't resist it. He had to taste him. Justin crawled upwards until his mouth was poised at the back of Brian's neck, smiling in satisfaction seeing Brian's hands clench on the sheets, knowing how the motion of Justin's cock sliding up his body had affected him... as it had him equally as well. Justin began kissing his neck, moving slowly down his back, his tongue quickly engaging in the action, pausing to chuckle at Brian's impatient squirming. "In a hurry, are we, Mr. Kinney? Not tonight... I want to savor this experience..."

 

Brian grunted, turning his face into the pillow, before snarling, "How about you savor the next time... and get that throbbing prick into my ass!"

 

"Hmmm, how about not?" Justin whispered provocatively, continuing to slither his body and tongue down Brian's spine, much as he remembered Brian doing to him their first night together. If nothing else, Justin had always found himself to be a good student... he was moments away from discovering just how accurate he was in his assumption. He didn't know where his sudden aggression and confidence had sprouted from; it was almost as if another part of himself that had long been hidden was suddenly emerging. Whatever it was, Justin welcomed it with welcome arms. Justin trailed his lips across each ass cheek, biting each one, in turn, chuckling as Brian's hips twitched against the mattress... and if he wasn't mistaken his lover was already beginning to lose control by the sound of his fangs clicking out.

 

"Justin, don't play games with me now. I don't know when my shy boy turned into a tiger... but now is not the time. I need you in my ass - now," Brian hissed, turning to look at Justin's flushed, lust-blown face... knowing if he needed to breathe for survival, the breath would have caught and locked in his throat at the unspeakable beauty he was now beholding.

 

Hot eyes trailing upwards, Justin smiled with mischievous lights sparkling within the blue depths, as he agreed, "Oh, no worries there, Brian... I will be in your ass momentarily, however not exactly the way you are envisioning." Casting a glance at the lube Brian had tossed on the bed, he further continued, "I don't think I will need the lube, for I have something else in mind..."

 

An instant later, Justin's tongue was flattening before sliding swiftly, with purpose into Brian's ass. Justin moaned as the first taste of a man's ass hit his tongue... exhilarated that the experience was with Brian... the man he undoubtedly loved beyond any state of being. He grasped Brian's thrusting hips, trying to control the writhing supernatural beneath him, knowing that was foolish at best - nobody could tame this man if he didn't wish to be tamed. Even in his state of euphoric bliss, Justin remembered how Brian hummed inside of him, instantly recalling how hard and needy it had made him. Justin continued to tongue fuck Brian with vigorous need, slowly producing that low hum that he knew would bring Brian to the edge.

 

"Fuck... I taught you too well. You're sealing your fate, little boy. I may never let you out of this room..." Brian snarled, his ass twitching against the movement of Justin's tongue. Brian's eyes glowed fiery red, as his control snapped at the precise moment he was shooting across his bed, simultaneously his fangs slicing into his pillow; feathers swiftly floating all about them. "You've got ten seconds to remove your hot little tongue from my ass and replace it with your cock. Do NOT push me any further..."

 

Justin's tongue took stab after stab, finally acquiring the position to reach Brian's prostate, groaning as he made the much-desired connection, savoring the total essence that was this incredible man. One that he hoped to acquire, over and over again. Making one more pass, Justin backed off in a satisfied chuckle as the twin pillow next to the now shredded one was rendered the same, accompanied by Brian's howl of agonized need, despite having reached his release mere moments ago.

 

"Fine, such a temper... Brian. I'll give you what you need... what we both need," Justin whispered throatily, as he lined his body into position, sliding his cock swiftly and deeply into the hissing and moaning vampire beneath him.

 

Justin's head reared back as he marveled at the exquisite feel of Brian squeezing around his cock. Such unbelievable tightness. He adjusted his speed, quickly noticing Brian became more wildly responsive when he moved faster... and if nothing else was for certain, there was unequivocally nothing hotter than Brian Kinney out of control. "Ahhh, fuck... Brian, you feel so good..."

 

"Did you ever doubt it?" Brian gritted out, clenching his fingers deeper into the sheets, emitting a growl when Justin made his first swipe against his prostate with his cock. Brian's hands pulled at the sheets with each thrust Justin made, scowling as he felt the sheets give beneath his hands. "You need to finish this, boy... before my bed is completely destroyed..."

 

Justin chuckled, deciding only Brian could make him laugh in such a moment. Such passions within this man... and he had wanted to curtail them? Well, he thought... not any longer. Curb his murderous tendencies... definitely, but this savage beast was the most arousing thing in this world. Justin gasped, as he increased his movements, reaching under Brian to grasp his leaking cock, pulling at it in succession with his hard, deep thrusts, shortly to elicit his own growl. "You don't have to worry about that. I'm not gonna last much longer..."

 

"No, you're not," Brian hissed, as he slid a finger into his mouth, before reaching it around to slide unerringly into Justin's ass... seeking out his target with unmistakable accuracy. "Oh, yes... that's the spot I want... the one I need," Brian panted out as he found his ministrations having an immediate effect when he felt Justin shooting up into his ass, his own release mixing between the torn sheets and Justin's hand.

 

Moments later, Justin collapsed onto Brian's back, laughing shakily before finding the strength to roll off beside him. They both laughed as Justin flopped over, coming up with feathers attached to his lips. Justin began to brush them away, before he whispered teasingly, "Now look what you've done, Mr. Kinney. Do you have no control at all? Now we have no pillows! "

 

Brian kissed Justin deeply, before giving him a playful swat on the ass. He arched his brow incredulously at Justin's statement, before saying, "Justin, I'm a vampire... surely, you don't think I'd be without replacements. My walk-in closet is full of bedding, including pillows - all for such events. I will have to admit they have never been needed as they have tonight..."

 

Justin propped himself up on one arm as he watched Brian stroll toward his closet, eyes caressing him in admiration. "I feel so special to make the legendary Brian Kinney have such a leave of his senses."

 

"More special than you know, my boy," Brian said solemnly, as his eyes found Justin's from across the room, piercing them intently.

 

Before Justin could respond, he heard Brian's cell phone ringing from what he assumed to be his discarded pants. Brian pulled his gaze from Justin to glare at the unseen device, waving it off as insignificant. "They can call back... I'm busy tonight."

 

Unknowing how or why the words spilled from his mouth, Justin announced, "Oh, you should probably get it, Brian. It's Lindsay... could be important."

 

Brian's eyes narrowed, as he approached his pants to look at his phone, his eyes sharpening on Justin. "I've mentioned her name no more than a few times, if that... and how the fuck would you know it was her on the phone?"

 

"Uhhh, uhhh, I don't know, Brian. I just do. It's her, isn't it? How do I know this, Brian? What the hell is going on?" Justin asked, confused with alarm quickly setting in... his eyes beseeching Brian for answers, ones that neither of them could produce.

 

Before flipping open the phone, Brian answered, "I have no idea, Justin... but I know someone who probably will."

 

TBC