- Text Size +

 

Brian scowled as he could hear familiar voices in search of him. Michael and Emmett were weaving their way through the masses of hard bodies, attempting to seek him out. His body tensed in irritation as they were close to being upon him. Brian motioned to the bartender to refill Justin's and Ethan's drinks... determined that the two of them stayed exactly where they were while he got rid of his unwanted distraction.

 

Voicing a protest, Ethan huffed, "Another round of drinks wasn't necessary, Mr. Kinney. We really shouldn't stay much longer."

 

"Nonsense. The night is only just beginning." Brian glared at Ethan. Turning to Justin, softening his gaze, he whispered to him, "Are you anxious to leave, Justin? There's so much I would like to show you... if you would allow me to do so."

 

Justin took a deep swallow of his drink, uncaring of the burn it created in his throat, as his eyes once again became ensnared by Brian's deeply penetrating ones. Unblinking, Justin focused on them, unable to pull his gaze free; yet knowing that he needed to do so. When he heard Ethan's outraged gasp, Justin guiltily shook his head to clear it, finally lowering his gaze into his glass, unseeing Brian's look of murderous rage directed solely at Ethan.

 

Brian was moments away from yanking Ethan from his seat and toward his office when Michael had the ill-fated timing of interrupting him. Taking the only open seat - unfortunately directly next to him, Michael cooed, "You're downstairs early tonight. How about we dance, Bri? We haven't done that for a long time."

 

"Not in the mood, Mikey. Go find a twink," Brian said softly, using all the control he could gather to maintain a calm demeanor.

 

Justin looked up at the new arrival curiously, before saying to Brian, "Go ahead, if you want, Brian. We can wait."

 

"There are many things that I want, Justin. However, that is not one of them," Brian purred as he moved even closer to Justin, his eyes darkening in hunger, moving over him in heated intent.

 

Ethan glared at Brian once again, spitting out between clenched teeth, "Justin, I think it's time we were leaving. This place is not for us."

 

Michael sat back, observing in wonder at the apparent failure Brian was having in securing what he assumed to be his target for the night. He ordered a drink, as he watched history in the making - the rejection of Brian Kinney. He looked at the blond-headed boy that Brian appeared so fixated on, thinking him to be a fool, but enjoying it, nonetheless. Without thinking, Michael spoke, "The sky isn't even falling."

 

"What are you babbling about now?" Brian angrily demanded to know.

 

"The legendary Brian Kinney losing his touch," Michael practically cackled.

 

Brian clenched his hands on his lap, turning the full force of his gaze upon his friend, proceeding to do something that he never did with one of his friends. His eyes fierce and hypnotizing, Brian lured Michael deeply into his inescapable gaze, mentally projecting thoughts that would temporarily solve two problems. Look deeply into my eyes, Michael. Hear my voice clearly. You don't want to dance with me... however, you do want to dance. The man two seats down from me... you are hungry for him... you want him - badly. Invite him to dance. If he says no, ask again - he WILL give in. You may look away from me now.

 

Michael blinked slowly as he flickered his eyes away from Brian, immediately seeking out Ethan. Smiling, Brian sat back watching his work generating the results he desired. Michael stood up and slowly moved toward Ethan. Brian smiled as he watched Ethan looking up at Michael from his seat, scowling in irritation. Well and truly entranced, Michael smiled down at Ethan, extending his hand as he whispered, "Dance with me, handsome?"

 

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm with someone," Ethan said dismissing him with a cold glance.

 

Brian smirked to himself with the thought, not much longer you're not. Unable to resist, Brian reached out to stroke a long finger down Justin's arm, amazed at the fire that spread through him from the casual touch; becoming even more excited realizing Justin felt the same when he could feel the muscles contracting under his touch and awareness clouding his beautiful blue eyes. When Justin nervously moistened his lips, Brian moaned with the incredible need this boy continued to elicit within him so effortlessly. More than anything, Brian wanted to kiss him, but couldn't take the chance of Justin's boyfriend pulling him away. Once Michael had Ethan temporarily distracted on the dance floor, then Brian would have his chance - at the very least some privacy to entice his prey.

 

Nervously, Justin stammered, "This is a really nice club, Brian. I had no idea from only seeing it from the outside."

 

"Thank you, Justin. You are welcome here anytime. In fact... how about coming to my office, and I can change that temporary pass into a permanent one?" Brian asked him softly, his eyes burning on Justin's mouth.

 

"Ummm, Ethan's probably right, we should be going," Justin answered back hesitantly.

 

"You just arrived. No need to leave so soon... just let me give you the pass and if you still want to go, I won't stand in your way. Come on, Justin... just a short walk. I promise I won't bite," Brian purred, tongue in cheek. At least not tonight, my beautiful boy.

 

Justin chuckled lightly, feeling silly for being so nervous, looking to his side at a glowering Ethan to say, "You don't mind, do you, Ethan? And then we can go."

 

Ethan lifted angry eyes to Brian's mocking gaze that was shining in victory, before answering, "Not at all, Justin. I'll come with you."

 

Michael, still in his vampire-induced trance, tugged on Ethan's sleeve, virtually begging, "Dance with me first... please. Just one dance."

 

Ethan shrugged off Michael's hand, snapping at him, "I told you - I'm not interested."

 

Brian smiled as a panther ready to strike, which was exactly what he was about to do... in so many different ways. Waiting until Ethan pulled his gaze back toward him, Brian widened his eyes as his mind pounded at Ethan so fiercely, that his nemesis flinched at the sudden pressure. Brian smirked to himself with the thought, this is just too damned easy. Such weak-minded humans. Focusing solely on Ethan, Brian began to impose his will. Dance with Michael. You are intrigued by him. Tell Justin to come and find you when he completes his business with me.

 

Ethan blinked dazedly, before smiling at Michael, "I'll dance with you. What was your name?"

 

"My name's Michael," he answered, looking at him dreamily.

 

Despite knowing he was the cause of this hookup, Brian couldn't stop the laughter from escaping. It was just too damned amusing. Then, Brian had a thought - he could leave them in this stupor indefinitely just to see how long their weak minds would allow it. But no... he wouldn't do that. It would just be too fucking easy. Slow and easy would gain him what he desired the most - this gorgeous blond-headed piece of perfection begging to belong to him. That's what Brian wanted and that was exactly what he intended to have.

 

As Ethan moved toward the dance floor, Justin shouted out in disbelief, "Ethan, what the fuck?"

 

"Calm down, Justin. Go settle what you need to with your not-so-secret admirer and then come and find me - when you are ready to leave this place," Ethan answered with an uncaring shrug.

 

"Fine, Ethan - whatever. Shall we, Brian?" Justin asked, giving Brian an engaging smile; not seeing the predatory light that was dominating his eyes.

 

Flickering his eyes slowly, Brian practically purred, "Oh we shall, Justin."

 

Justin followed Brian closely, his eyes narrowing on the long hallway that couple after couple seemed to be disappearing down. Justin stopped as he gestured to the steady activity of bodies with a slight motion of his hand, asking Brian with interest - "Where are all those people going?"

 

Brian smiled as he moved closer to Justin, so close their bodies were almost touching, before he whispered, "That's the backrooms... they go there to fuck. Would you like me to take you there, Justin?"

 

"Ahhh, no Brian. That's not how I imagined my first time to be," Justin said with a blush, quickly realizing what he had just admitted to this virtual stranger.

 

Brian's eyes closed momentarily upon hearing Justin's revelation. How utterly delicious, Brian thought to himself. Another delectable first he intended to have with this boy. When they reached his office, Brian unlocked the door before motioning Justin inside - making certain to leave the door ajar, not trusting himself with him alone and with a closed door. Brian had already decided he didn't want to fuck him here, at least not the first time. Nor could he take his blood yet. There was the problem of how Justin resisted him last night. If Justin could resist that, then it stood to reason he could resist Brian erasing his memory after feeding on him. He couldn't take that chance until he knew much more about this intriguing boy.

 

First, he would get the investigator's report - and then go from there. For now, his goal was to make Justin more aware of him. He knew he had been succeeding; excluding the moments when Ethan had pulled his focus away. That was of no matter, he would remove that insignificant worm very soon. And he knew exactly how he was going to do it. But he would save that for later. For now, he had to touch Justin. He wouldn't survive the night without claiming at least that much.

 

Brian moved toward his desk to retrieve the card... the ruse that had brought Justin in here; not that he really believed that was why Justin was here. Justin was drawn to him as well. He could feel it... and soon he would taste that desire fully. Whether looking at him or not, Brian was always aware of his every movement... all a part of his sensory perceptions. When Brian watched Justin idly toying with the broken shards of crystal that he had failed to have removed from his encounter here last night, Brian watched on in amazement thinking this couldn't possibly be this easy. Sure enough, moments later Justin was jumping as he nicked his finger on the broken glass.

 

Brian's eyes flared in primal hunger as he prowled toward him; the scent of his blood calling to him. Tempering his desire to drink his fill of this delicious creature, Brian realized the opportunity he was being afforded. Before he was upon him, Brian bit into his own finger watching as the blood suddenly beaded at the surface, smiling in utter delight - You are indeed fucked now, little boy... Only you don't realize it yet.

 

"You cut yourself, Justin. Allow me, please," without giving Justin a chance to stop him, Brian grasped his hand tightly... stroking the tip of Justin's finger with his own bleeding one. Justin was totally oblivious to Brian's actions as his eyes became fastened on Brian's face. With slow fluid strokes, Brian mingled their blood together. When he was satisfied with the mixture, Brian raised Justin's finger to his mouth to run his tongue across the cut, closing it with his healing saliva, effectively sealing his blood inside.

 

As soon as Brian's blood hit Justin's bloodstream, Brian moaned at the exquisite sensation that began to course through him. He was inside of him now. He could feel him. Brian's eyes narrowed on Justin as he saw him stagger slightly, instinctively knowing this was due to the merging of their blood. How responsive this boy was to him. Never had Brian ever felt anything similar to this... and he had every intention of fully exploring it.

 

"It seems fine now, merely a scratch," Brian smiled down at him as he relished the brief taste of him that still lingered upon his tongue.

 

"Yes, it was nothing, really," Justin blushed, as he pulled his finger from Brian's grasp.

 

Brian handed him the card that would give him permanent access to Babylon, watching as Justin's eyes narrowed thoughtfully on it; knowing exactly where this was heading. Smirking, Brian asked, "Is there a problem, Justin?"

 

"Ummm, no not really. I just assumed you were giving Ethan one too," Justin answered a bit uncomfortably.

 

Chuckling, Brian answered, "No, I'm not. If he asks, I will give him one... if that's what you wanted. But I think we both know he doesn't want to come here. He only did so to keep me away from you."

 

"Well, it doesn't appear as if that's his primary concern any longer," Justin observed with a bitter laugh.

 

Brian advanced even closer, determined to get Ethan off Justin's mind... immediately. He reached upwards, tugging on a strand of his beautiful blond hair, angling his head back... his eyes moving over Justin's mouth with hungry intent. Brian's eyes once again darkened as they fell deeply into Justin's, before whispering, "Be honest, Justin. Would you rather be dancing with him... or would you prefer to be exactly where you are right now - here with me?"

 

"I really don't know, Brian," Justin barely gasped out, once again lost under Brian's devouring gaze.

 

"Then, how about I help you answer that question. Let me kiss you. When I'm finished, if you still want to go back to him, I won't lift a finger to stop you," Brian told him, as his nostrils flared with the need to taste him; knowing in either event - he would never let Ethan have this boy.

 

Brian watched Justin closely, trying to block out his incredible scent; the remembrance of how fucking good he had tasted... a flavor like none other before him. The beast inside of Brian raging at him to just simply take him... but he also knew Justin was different... he needed to be patient, no matter how badly he hungered for him - on all levels.

 

Justin became breathless looking into the eyes that were nearly hypnotizing him - once again, finally finding the strength to pull free from them. Justin shook his head lightly as if trying to shake himself out of a daze, only to find it nearly impossible to do so. If Brian had an effect on him last night; it had only increased tenfold. Justin felt weakened the more he looked at him, as if Brian was somehow controlling his emotions. But Justin knew that wasn't possible. No human could do that. Moistening his lips nervously with the tip of his pink tongue, Justin began to back toward the door knowing he had to get away from Brian now before he did something completely reckless. He had the unshakable feeling that once their lips connected, his mind would never be free of him again.

 

Brian smiled as he followed each of Justin's steps with his own measured ones; not stopping until their bodies were lightly touching. Just as Brian was about to swoop in and claim the lush lips that had so tempted him since last night, there was a harsh tapping at the other side of the still ajar door. Brian growled in angry frustration when Justin gave him a nervous smile before escaping through the opened door. Realizing now was not the time to push him, Brian let him go - reluctantly.

 

Opening the door to his bouncer, Brian addressed him with a savage snarl that even made the larger man recoil in fear, "This had better be fucking important, Ray. Or... I will rip you apart limb from limb."

 


 

On shaking legs, Justin approached Ethan on the dance floor, tapping him impatiently on the shoulder. Ethan turned to him with a look of confusion, followed by irritation at the interruption. Ethan raised a brow as he asked, "What is it now, Justin?"

 

Confused by his attitude, along with the rest of the night's events, Justin asked, "What's with you, Ethan? I'm ready to go now... unless you would rather stay here with your new friend."

 

Ethan looked from Justin to Michael, his brow furrowed in confusion, before he shrugged and said, "Maybe I will just stay here. At least Michael appreciates me."

 

"Do whatever you want, Ethan. I'm leaving," Justin snapped in disbelief as he walked out of Babylon oblivious to Brian's amusing approach.

 

Once Justin was gone, Brian looked at both Michael and Ethan, releasing them from their stupor simultaneously - waiting for the fun to begin. He didn't wait long.

 

"I told you, I'm with someone... I don't want to dance with you," Ethan nearly hissed at Michael.

 

"What the fuck are you talking about? I don't want to dance with you either. I asked Brian to dance," Michael countered back.

 

Brian stood back chuckling at their idiotic display. Both of them turned to glare at Brian, both speaking in unison, "It's not funny."

 

Laughing even harder now, Brian answered, "Twins... How charming. Actually, it's very amusing."

 

Ethan looked around suddenly realizing what was missing. With an accusing look, he spoke to Brian, "Where's Justin?"

 

Brian quirked an eyebrow before answering, "Appears he got tired of waiting for you."

 

"I don't know what you said to him to make him leave... but I will fix it," Ethan foolishly challenged him.

 

"Michael, go mingle. I'm busy. As for you, Ethan... you will come with me to my office. It's time we got a few things straight," Brian whispered with quiet menace.

 

"Fuck you, Brian. I'm leaving too. I don't need this," Michael mumbled as he headed toward the door.

 

Ethan gave Brian a scathing glance before saying, "We have nothing to discuss. I'm going to find Justin - my boyfriend."

 

Brian grasped Ethan's arm tightly, smiling as Ethan winced in pain. Piercing Ethan with his hypnotizing eyes, Brian whispered almost savagely, "Tell me that again, Ethan. Look into my eyes and tell me what we are going to do now."

 

"We are going to your office to have a talk," Ethan responded in a monotone voice, barely blinking.

 

"Very good, Ethan. Be reasonable and you just might survive this night..." Brian rasped out, leading him away from the grind of the thumpa thumpa beat and into the solitude and dangers of his office. Once they were inside, Brian closed the door this time, locking it behind them, before advancing toward Ethan with purposeful intent. Brian allowed his fangs to protrude as he hissed brutally, "Now, Ethan... things are about to change. This is exactly what you are going to do..."

 

TBC