- Text Size +

 

"What are you?" Ethan gasped in horror as he watched Brian's predatory approach.

 

Brian chuckled as he began to circle Ethan, much as a panther does toward his cowering prey; his breath accelerating in delicious anticipation. It wasn't from sinking his fangs into this insipid human, nor from the feeling of exhilaration that he derived from overpowering the weak. Brian's excitement came in the knowledge that his actions here would gain him what he desired the most - unheeded access to the delicious blond. Instead of killing Ethan, as much as the thought tempted him, he would use him as a tool to get him everything he wanted.

 

Once Brian had Justin safely secured and obedient to his will, Ethan would become dispensable. Depending on how much Ethan continued to irritate him would be the deciding factor on exactly how that would be carried out. Brian knew if the worm continued in my boyfriend's references, his control would snap, leading him to drain the fucker dry. Brian didn't once stop to consider he was approaching this pursuit with far more intensity and vigor than he would a standard fuck and feed, all he knew was that he simply had to have that boy... and that no power would stop him from taking him.

 

"What I am is not your concern. However, your immediate concern should be in pleasing me," Brian snarled against Ethan's ear.

 

Eyes trained straight ahead, afraid to look at Brian, he visibly quivered as he asked, "What do you want from me?"

 

Brian stopped his circling motion to stand directly in front of Ethan, waiting for his victim to look into his eyes. Brian laughed as the once cocky Ethan kept his eyes downcast in fear. "Boo," Brian whispered in a moment of evil playfulness, laughing as Ethan jumped in his sudden shock.

 

"Am I scaring you, Ethan?" Brian purred menacingly.

 

Ethan stiffened his lip, trying to affect a bravado that both of them knew to be false before he foolishly challenged, "Of course not. It's just not every day when the man... or whatever you are, that is stalking my boyfriend, sprouts fangs in front of me. Wait until I tell Justin... he might not find you so intriguing any longer."

 

Brian was about to tear into the jugular of this odious vermin, until his ears caught on the last part of Ethan's rant. Eyes turning wild, Brian whispered, "So... Justin finds me intriguing, does he?"

 

"You know damned well he does, but it doesn't matter - Justin loves me," Ethan continued on recklessly, not realizing that Brian had released part of his mind in order to elicit an unclouded response, unknowing of the rage building inside Brian at each reference of his relationship with Justin.

 

"If I didn't wish to use you, I would kill you now. I would slowly drain every last drop of blood from your pathetic body. In fact, I'm not sure I care enough to use you not to do exactly that," Brian hissed as his fangs came even closer to Ethan's exposed throat.

 

Ethan began to back away in terror, before he once again felt himself being pulled into Brian's hypnotizing eyes. Overtaken in fear, Ethan began the pleading that was always the result of Brian's determined penetration. Visibly shaking, he whimpered, "Please don't kill me. I'll do anything you want. J-just tell me, and I'll do it."

 

"Yes, you will, Ethan. For starters, you will stop thinking of Justin as your boyfriend, and you will encourage his trust in me," Brian told him fiercely with a fire burning in his eyes.

 

"He will never fall for you. Justin is so much stronger than you realize. You may be able to separate us - but you will never have him," Ethan whispered in his anger knowing he had lost Justin, oblivious to the fact that Brian was allowing these outbursts, if for no other reason than to provoke him into action.

 

"You fool... I let you retain the use of a portion of your mind, and you use it to challenge me? Let me be very clear once again, Ethan. Not only will I have him... but you will assist in my task, as well," Brian lashed out in a reverberating hiss, letting his cold breath fall upon Ethan's face. "I will let you drift in and out of just enough awareness to see what I am doing... but powerless to warn him or anyone else. You will do exactly as I say... when I say to do it, or I will kill you."

 

Ethan stumbled backwards in his horror of what he could clearly see in Brian's feral eyes, finally, the futility of his position revealed within them, as he whispered, "I will do whatever you want, Brian. I see that nothing is going to stop you. Once you tire of him... and I know that you will, I hope you will allow me to pick up the pieces and get him back."

 

"I'm glad you understand your position now, Ethan. I will consider that in the event I ever decide to let him go," Brian whispered, now feeling an undeniable hunger surging inside of him, knowing nothing was in his path now... his lusts creating the need to voraciously feed.

 

Swallowing in his continued fear, Ethan asked, "Then, I can go now?"

 

Brian laughed softly... an evil echo resounding, as he answered, "You are such an unbelievable fool. You will leave once I have gained complete power over you... and that can be affected in one way."

 

Ethan began to run toward the door, seeing the hunger in Brian's eyes, instinctively knowing what was to come. As Brian advanced upon him, Ethan begged him, "Please, don't do this. It's not necessary. I will do anything you want."

 

"Yes, you will. And after I have fed from you I can summon you at any time. You will not be able to disobey me. Now stop trying to flee me, when we both know there is no place you can hide from me. The longer you delay me tonight the more you infuriate me... and trust me, that is NOT something you wish to do," Brian snarled as he lunged forward, savagely sinking his fangs into Ethan's neck, using his mind to silence the screams that Ethan wished to render, as he drank with hunger and his intent to use him to reach his deepest desire - acquiring the delicious blond that even as he fed continued to dominate his thoughts.

 

Brian drank with a ferocious hunger, his need for Justin only increasing his lust for blood. Once he finished with this insignificant worm, he would reach out to Justin tonight. Brian groaned as he closed up Ethan's wound, letting his mind travel to Justin... he could feel him now inside of him. Justin was calm, in a total relaxed state... It told Brian that he was sleeping. Brian intended to use that. Oh yes, he would most definitely use his ability to enter Justin's dreams.

 

Ethan visibly cowered before Brian once again, seeing clearly all the power Brian held over him and anyone he chose to exercise it over, his body weakened by the mass amount of blood Brian had taken. Barely able to whisper, he asked, "What happens now?"

 

"You will go home and forget this feeding... however you will remember all day tomorrow what you must do next. I have no desire to feed on you again, for I find the thought of you abhorrent to my delicate palate... but it's done now - you cannot deny even my slightest command," Brian growled fiercely.

 

Ethan swallowed nervously, completely under Brian's spell, as he asked, "What is it I am to do for you tomorrow?"

 

"That's very simple. You will bring Justin to Babylon tomorrow night. Events will cause Justin to end his relationship with you. I will tell you what you need to know then. Remember this very clearly - as far as anything else other than your task tomorrow night, Justin is no longer your concern," Brian hissed next to his ear.

 

Brian smiled as he felt Ethan's desire to fight, but now not having the power to do so. He couldn't fault him for that... not really. He could easily imagine Ethan's frustration of being so close to fully having Justin, only to have him stolen away. But Ethan's unhappiness did not affect him. All that concerned him was having the delicious blond in his arms, and there was nothing he wouldn't do to achieve that, as Ethan had just painfully discovered.

 

"Leave now. I will summon you when you arrive at Babylon tomorrow evening. Do NOT fail me, Ethan. The consequences will be more dire than you even want to contemplate," Brian threatened as he pushed him forcibly out the door.

 

Brian steepled his fingers together as he went to sit behind his desk, intent on becoming one with Justin in his dreams. His hot little blond was quite restless now, and Brian hadn't even started on him yet. Chuckling, he thought to himself, such a responsive little beauty... a body and soul he intended to own - exclusively. Brian knew he needed to close off his thoughts in order to truly concentrate, at least until he was inside Justin's dream, their connection wasn't strong enough yet, but this was such a nice start, and would only serve to increase Justin's awareness of him.

 

Looking at the time, knowing he had a trick arriving soon, Brian smiled with his intentions to shoot down the trick's throat at the same time he provoked Justin into his own orgasm. Soon your orgasms will be for me... for my express pleasure. You will crave my touch. You will beg me to fuck that perfect ass... and then you will be MINE.

 


 

Justin thrashed in between the sheets hot and hungry for some inexplicable object. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't find purchase on what he desired. Squirming uncontrollably, he finally kicked off the sheets, his only covering his tight boxers. He could almost see a towering man in the distance... but he couldn't pull him into focus. It was so hazy, and yet it was so real. The man had his hands outstretched toward him, beckoning him closer... enticing him... demanding his surrender.

 

And then he heard the voice... familiar... and yet he still couldn't identify the man. His only knowledge being that he wanted to know this man... needed to know him.

 

"Justin..." came the velvety whisper in the distance, while still sounding close. "Hear me... Justin. It doesn't matter that you can't see me. Just accept that I am there."

 

"Who are you?" Justin asked, while somehow knowing in the back of his mind who this man was, but still unable to get a grasp on his identity.

 

A soft chuckle echoed over Justin's ragged breathing. Then the perfect voice spoke, "The man of your dreams, my beauty. Look deeply into yourself and you will know."

 

"I can't see you... but somehow I know you. I do know you, don't I?" Justin questioned his seductive tormentor.

 

"Yes... you know me, Justin. However, not as well as you are about to, and soon," answered the voice that now held a hungry edge.

 

Justin continued to twist on the sheets, reaching up to touch his face... feeling as if he would surely burst into flames, before he whimpered, "I'm so hot... Why am I so hot?"

 

"That you are, Justin. Would you like me to help you, Justin? I can use that heat to make you feel so good... you just need to let me in..." the voice lowered sexily, intent on tempting him.

 

Feeling the blaze consuming him, Justin begged, "Please make it go away."

 

"I will give you what you need, Justin. Follow my voice..." the firm voice demanded with growing heat. "Remove your boxers. I want nothing covering your skin."

 

Justin hurried in his fervor to do exactly what the voice commanded him to do... wanting the cool air to gently bathe his skin... but more than anything wanting the owner of the voice to touch him.

 

"So fucking hot... burning alive," Justin moaned as his hand began to wander south.

 

The most beautiful voice Justin ever heard laughed before saying in a sultry whisper, "Touch yourself, Justin... I want you to come... knowing you are doing it for ME."

 

Justin began to slowly pump his cock, his head arched back in ecstasy as the words slipped from his unconscious into the real world, the man in his dreams was provoking it and embracing it, "Ahhh, feels so good, Brian. I want you so much."

 

"I want you too, Justin. And I will have you - soon," came the lusty growl. "Now, do what I commanded you to do... COME for ME."

 

Back in his office at Babylon, Brian smiled in predatory excitement, celebrating his victory as he shot down the kneeling trick's throat. Never had he been so hard... so blinded by pure primal ecstatic bliss. He patted the head of the nameless trick as he sent him on his way, his mind centered on tomorrow night... and on Justin. Brian didn't understand this strong connection with such little blood exchanged, but he didn't care. He would use it to obtain what he wanted most. Nothing would stop him from claiming what he most desired... what belonged to him.

 

Tomorrow night, Justin... everything changes for you... for the both of us...

 

TBC