- Text Size +

 

Brian spent his first hour at Babylon voraciously feeding, not wanting to be overwhelmed by his most primal hunger when Justin arrived. He smiled as he erased the memory of the last blood bag, closing his eyes as he anticipated Justin's arrival. Little else had Brian thought about during his waking hours today... and this evening. This boy perplexed him as no other had ever done. He didn't understand the pull that gravitated him toward the blond. Sure, he understood the allure of that enticingly rounded mouth that seemed to have been created solely for the express purpose of servicing his cock; along with the perfection of the ass that his cock had a continuous ache to plunder. However, he knew there was more.

 

Intuitively, he felt there was more. Something was missing from the package, a hidden variable he hadn't grasped yet. But he would. All evening since he had awoken, Brian found himself imagining possible scenarios of what he would do with Justin tonight. Every single one of them brought him back to the same brick wall. He had limited mind control with this boy. The most effective had been when being in Justin's dreams. Only then, had he succeeded in making Justin do exactly what he wanted. Now, in order to maintain the secrecy of his existence, he was forced to proceed with caution. He couldn't take the chance of revealing himself in a fit of feral passion, thinking he could clear Justin's memory afterward. So far, that hadn't proven to be the case.

 

Brian smiled to himself, thinking that was of little matter. There wasn't a man he couldn't seduce with or without his vampire charms. When he applied the sensual heat, there wasn't a man who could resist him. Justin Taylor would be no different. That didn't solve the matter of needing the boy's blood as well. After that tiny taste of him, there wasn't a doubt in Brian's mind that he needed to have that as well. He just had to find a way to safely do it... without having to resort to killing the boy afterward. Just the thought of the blond's demise made him cringe inwardly with an unknown emotion Brian didn't recognize... and if he was honest, one he didn't wish to name.

 

It was unfathomable that Brian could care for anyone... most particularly a little blond trick whom he had yet to fuck. He needed to learn much more about this boy. Spend as much time with him as possible... and in doing so, determine exactly what made him so damned special. Most importantly, solve the puzzle of how the boy could resist his control, and find a way to bend him to his will. There was actually something enticing in the fact that he would have to work for this boy... seduce him the old-fashioned way, and not just go the easy route in overpowering his mind. In doing it this way, the end result would be the same... and yet different. There would be no doubt that Justin wanted him. He wouldn't be just a mindless puppet submissive to Brian's every whim. And with this boy... Brian had many whims that needed to be satisfied.

 

It all began tonight. The first step was to get him here with Ethan. Next, would be to separate the two of them forever. Then, Justin would be available and more susceptible to Brian's most diligent pursuit. Brian's cock was already half hardened thinking of that pursuit. He was determined to have some sort of taste of that boy before this night was finished. He would go mad otherwise. He needed something to hold him over until he had his cock firmly embedded in the beautiful blond's ass. Brian moaned just thinking of how tight his virgin ass would feel surrounding his cock. He knew with utmost certainty he would not be sending him away after one night... There was just something about this boy. He would want him for a long time. And what Brian Kinney wanted was exactly what he received... by whatever means necessary.

 


 

Justin approached the entrance of Babylon, his card offered to the hulky man guarding the door. The man looked at it, then at Justin, before saying, "Thanks, Mr. Taylor. For future reference, you won't need to show the card. You have been given special access to enter the club... at any time."

 

Smiling and flushing a bit, Justin answered, "Thank you. I doubt I will be here that often, but I appreciate the warm welcome."

 

"Not a problem, Sir. Just following the boss' orders," he said with a nod.

 

Justin made his way inside, slowly moving through the crowd of male on male bodies, en route to the bar, while a bit perturbed Ethan hadn't been outside to meet him at the appointed time. This had been Ethan's idea... and he had left him stranded once again. What the hell was happening with Ethan? Justin nodded to the bartender that had been on duty last night as he ordered a beer and sat down waiting for his supposed 'boyfriend' to make an appearance. Once he had his drink, Justin was totally oblivious to the bartender picking up the phone behind the bar to place a call, as he turned around in his seat facing the bar to take in the sights of the dancing bodies that were doing everything other than actual fucking on the dance floor.

 

He was entranced, just as he had been last night... before Ethan had become all strange, and Brian had further confused him with his intense scrutiny, and obvious desire for him. A desire if Justin was, to be honest with himself, was reciprocated in full. Justin wondered for how long he could effectively resist the other man should Brian continue his pursuit. Even though Justin didn't really know Brian as of yet... one thing was certain to him - Brian didn't do anything in half measures. This was no passing whim. If he was being doggedly pursued... which at this point seemed to be more than the case, Brian wouldn't give up until he had achieved that goal.

 

Looking around at the lifestyle Brian had created for himself and for his customers, did Justin really want to be just another one of Brian's tricks? And regardless of whether he wanted that or not... how long could he hold the experienced and determined man at arm's length?

 


 

Inside his office, Brian stared down Ethan in cold intensity, placing him deeply under his control with the minimum of effort. Brian almost snarled in reaction, finding the mind of one so weak so pathetically boring... and an utter waste of his talents. Eyes flickering in distaste, Brian said, "What are you going to do tonight, Ethan?"

 

"I'm going to do exactly what you want," came the monotone response.

 

"Very good. And what do I want?" Brian asked with brutal intensity... his will pounding at Ethan's mind, uncaring it caused his victim to flinch in pain.

 

Pressing a shaking hand to his head, Ethan whimpered, "I'm going to take a trick to the backroom, and fuck him... then I will move onto another. Until you decide it's enough and force me to leave."

 

"Excellent. Refresh my memory, Ethan. Exactly why are we doing this?" he prompted him unfeelingly, as he deliberately lessened the intensity of his gaze... allowing Ethan moments of clarity to see what he was doing... why he was doing it... and how powerless he was in stopping him.

 

Through clenched teeth, Ethan snapped, "Because Justin will turn away from me in disgust. So that it will make him open and vulnerable to your attentions."

 

"Mmmm yes, Justin. You don't need to worry about him. I have every intention of taking care of that boy... deliciously so," Brian purred, as he moistened his lips with the thoughts of finally tasting that exquisite morsel. Further adding salt into the wound, "Oh yes, that sweet thing will be mine. Ahhh, the things I will do to that boy."

 

"You are a monster. Justin will never be yours... not completely. His heart will always be with me," Ethan foolishly challenged him.

 

Brian reached out, grasping Ethan by the throat, suspending him in the air with very little effort exerted. Eyes reddening, fangs protruding, Brian snarled fiercely, "No common sense whatsoever... no form of self - preservation do you possess. There is no way that Justin could have ever loved you. If I did not wish for Justin to have a clean break from you, I would rip you apart right now. However, after tonight... I would advise you to steer clear of both myself and Justin or I may do just that."

 

Gasping in his inability to breathe, Ethan begged, "Please... Brian, put me down. I can't breathe... please, let me go."

 

With a brutal flick of the wrist, Brian flung him so he sailed across the room, his head landing mere inches from hitting the door. Brian looked at him with glacial eyes, before growling, "Go make contact with Justin... and then do what you have been instructed to do."

 

Brian watched with a cold smile as Ethan slowly pulled himself to his feet. The pathetic worm would be bruised and sore tomorrow... but by then, it wouldn't matter. He would be completely removed from Justin's life... and there would be nothing to stop Brian from pursuing his prey. Following at a casual distance, Brian surveyed the room, listening intently... hoping his 'friends' were absent tonight... at least for a while. He wanted no distractions. He refused to allow anything to divert his attention from Justin now... not when he could feel him so closely falling into his firm, unyielding grasp.

 

Maintaining his distance, Brian's eyes glazed over as they fell upon Justin. Would he ever be able to look at this boy and not want to ravish him instantly, with every primal passion that resided within him? At this point, Brian found it to be doubtful. He knew he should feel guilty in controlling his life as he was now... and if he held an actual beating heart, maybe he would. Then, as his eyes swept down his luscious body, Brian realized that assumption was false. Human or immortal, Brian would do exactly as he was doing now... using each and every weapon available to make this perfect boy his. He watched silently from a safe distance as Ethan made contact, able to hear every word that was spoken.

 

Justin looked up in irritation as Ethan took a vacant seat beside him. Scowling he said, "Damn, Ethan. You tell me to meet you outside at 11:30 p.m. What time is it now? Almost midnight. And you were already inside?"

 

"Sorry, Justin. I was early, and it was cold... so I came inside," he whined in response.

 

From behind them, Brian rolled his eyes thinking, what had someone of Justin's obvious intelligence ever found attractive in this little weasel? Well, no matter... Brian was just about ready to begin the games... a game that none played better than Brian Kinney. The winner takes it all, and the undisputed winner would be without question himself.

 

"Right. And why did you want to meet me here? I had the impression you found the entire atmosphere distasteful - that was before your exhibition here last night," Justin virtually mocked him.

 

Ethan shrugged, as his eyes wandered around aimlessly, before saying, "I changed my mind. The place does have a certain appeal."

 

Justin turned his head at that precise moment to find his gaze met and captured by the blazing hazel eyes of Brian Kinney. Smiling in response to both Brian's penetrating stare, and Ethan's remark, Justin whispered, "Yes, it most certainly does, Ethan."

 

In an act of jealous rage, once again Ethan reacted foolishly, not understanding the levels of Brian's power, most particularly his ability to hear him clearly. Ethan leaned close to Justin, hissing sharply, "I would be careful, Justin. He is not one for you to toy with... my advice to you is to stay far away from that man."

 

Brian gnashed his teeth in rage, using every ounce of control he possessed not to yank Ethan back into his office... killing him violently. He smiled maliciously when Ethan turned to meet his gaze, as he spoke images into his mind of possible painful and slow deaths should he continue to test him. Never had Brian wanted to rip another man apart so brutally as he did with Ethan Gold. He was a pest - and an insignificant one at that. As Brian narrowed his gaze on the two of them thoughtfully, he surmised he just might have to kill Ethan after all.

 

For now, he continued to move forward with his plan. He wanted this done quickly, yet effectively. Brian turned his gaze to an average-looking blond that was making his way to the bar. Brian fastened his gaze on him, luring him under his control. His thoughts were very clear and precise. Look at me and do exactly as I say. The brunet man four seats from the end of the bar makes you burn. You need to fuck him now. Take him now.

 

"Ethan, you have a hell of a lot of fucking nerve after how you acted last night..." he began, when he became further exasperated when a blond man interrupted them, latching onto Ethan's arm, urging him to his feet.

 

"You're hot. I've been watching you from the other end of the bar. Wanna go to the backroom?" he asked as his eyes crawled over Ethan with brazen lust.

 

"He's not interested. We were having a conversation," Justin answered as he flickered his eyes over the blond, then away just as quickly.

 

Ethan's eyes turned to the blond, then felt his gaze pulled to Brian's hypnotizing stare. Slowly standing to his feet, Ethan whispered, "Actually, I'm very interested. Let's go."

 

Justin's jaw dropped in disbelief as he watched Ethan trailing behind the stranger en route to the backroom that Justin fully understood was used exclusively for sucking and fucking. Justin finished his beer in one swallow, motioning for the bartender to refill his mug; totally oblivious to the calculating glint in Brian's eyes as he nodded to the bartender in a secret message.

 

Brian watched in satisfaction as the drink was placed in front of Justin... one that a tablet of E was now dissolving into the liquid, soon to be absorbed into Justin's body. He smiled to himself thinking this was cheating a bit in his seduction... but he determined the ends justified the means. And it wouldn't be enough to make Justin totally lose his inhibitions or even his sense of reason... it would merely relax him a bit, along with giving him a raging hard-on... a reaction that Brian wanted very badly to elicit inside of this boy. Eyes glazing in hunger to taste those perfect lips, Brian advanced toward the bar, watching as Justin began drinking, not wanting to pull Justin away until every drop was gone.

 

Silently, Brian sat in the seat next to Justin, watching the blond intently, eyes closing briefly as his scent penetrated in him. If this boy tasted as good as he smelled to him, Brian knew keeping himself under control would be the hardest task he had ever managed to complete. Smiling as Justin continued to drink, almost as if he had an unquenchable thirst, something Brian could relate to presently... he was almost salivating at the thought of devouring this delectable boy. Brian began rubbing his hand up and down Justin's back, awaiting the eventual reaction. Brian smiled in pleasure, seeing he wouldn't have to wait long.

 

Turning toward him, Justin's eyes were slightly glazed... never had he appeared hotter to Brian. Oh yes, drugs suited this boy very well. But he wasn't going to use them often on him. He was quickly finding he wanted Justin to simply want him... crave him as he did him, without the added inducements. But he will use it tonight. For now, he would use everything at his disposal to gain him his desire. Brian groaned as the familiar smile spread across Justin's face, animating the blond even more... a brightness that shot straight to Brian's cock. Fuck, he had to have this boy... so very soon.

 

Swallowing nervously, Justin stammered, "I - ahhh, didn't see you come over, Brian."

 

"I can move very quickly, Justin," he purred in response as he continued to stroke Justin's back. Leaning closer, Brian whispered, "You look so fucking hot. Do you have any idea of the things I want to do to you?"

 

Justin's eyes became trapped within Brian's similar to a deer caught in the headlights. He just couldn't look away. Justin began to breathe heavier, shallow pants of air passing through his lips, as he barely croaked, "I think I have an idea."

 

Brian leaned closer, taking advantage of Justin's relaxed, accepting state to take his first taste of Justin's neck... breathing in his total essence as he did so, forcing his fangs to stay pulled back and not puncture the delicious skin they so hungrily wanted to own. Tongue snaking out to lick along Justin's neck, Brian growled, "I think it's time I show you. Come with me to the backroom, Justin."

 

Justin moaned at the heat in Brian's words, the stroke of his tongue against his skin that was building an answering heat inside of Justin despite the coolness of Brian's tongue. As Brian continued to lick all the exposed skin his tongue could reach, Justin tried to resist, not understanding the mixture of the drug along with Brian's skill was slowly weakening his defenses. As if done by a will of their own, Justin's hands began to slide up Brian's solid chest, coming to rest upon his shoulders, murmuring what they both knew to only be a token resistance, "I- ah, can't, Brian. Ethan is back there... and it's not how I want it to happen the first time."

 

Pulling his mouth free, Brian's burning eyes met Justin's, as he whispered, "Fuck Ethan. He isn't worthy of you. And I told you last night... I won't fuck you back there. I will move at your pace. I just want to take you there. Will you trust me, Justin?"

 

Justin reached out, taking Brian's hand, as he nodded slowly, whispering, "Okay, Brian. I might be crazy in doing so, but I trust you. Take me to your backroom. I want to see this part of your world."

 

Brian smiled as he tugged Justin along, knowing with utter certainty his life had just irrevocably changed. In what way would remain to be determined.

 

TBC