- Text Size +

 

Justin slowly awoke at what he knew to be very late the following day. He stretched languidly in the massive bed, his head turning to the side to gaze in wonder at the beauty that lay next to him. So, it hadn't been a dream, after all, he silently reflected. What a dream it would have been... but knowing it had been a reality made it even more spectacular. God, this man was amazing. Justin stared at him... his eyes virtually drinking Brian in. No human could ever be this beautiful. Then, he remembered the previous evening's events. His lover was not human.

 

Brian was a vampire. And the most amazing part to Justin was that he held no fear of him. He somehow just knew Brian would never harm him. He didn't understand these forces that wanted to keep them apart... or even harm them, but at the same time, he just felt it all faded away to nothing when he was in Brian's protective arms.

 

Looking at each and every angle clearly, Justin finally began to believe his gran's words rang true. He did have a soulmate... and his name was Brian Kinney. Justin's eyes lovingly caressed Brian's features that were chiseled in raw perfection, almost finding his eyes blinded by the total beauty of this man.

 

Lovingly, he thought?

 

God... it was all true. Not a doubt did he possess now.

 

He was irrevocably and unconditionally in love with Brian Kinney. He would fight against any force that rallied to separate them. Nothing mattered beyond them. It was more than love... it was fate. They were truly destined to be together.

 

And whether his beautiful vampire God knew it or not... that was exactly what would happen. Justin realized this pull that gravitated them together was far larger than either of them. It was not to be denied. And in truth, Justin no longer wanted to resist it. Justin also had the feeling Brian felt the exact same way. But he wondered where they would go from here? Brian was immortal... and he was a mere human. Justin would grow older, feeble in time... whereas Brian would always be young and beautiful.

 

What kind of future could they have together? Could they just live and love at the moment, not thinking about what the future would bring? Or was there something more... something Justin wasn't grasping at this point?

 

He just couldn't believe that fate could be so cruel to give him the gift of a soulmate, most especially one such as Brian, to viciously allow time to rip them apart. Justin decided not to dwell on the future right now, but realized there would come a time he would be forced to consider it. For now, he would be happy to bask in these new feelings for this incredible man, who was well on his way to overtaking him - heart, mind, body, and soul.

 

Justin gave Brian one last, long lingering look, followed by a sigh of disappointment wishing he was awake, yet understanding he had probably a few more hours before he could gaze into those hypnotizing hazel eyes. His stomach rumbling, Justin decided he could satisfy one hunger while Brian was asleep, remembering the bounty he had laid out on ice the night before. Slipping out from beneath the silken sheets, Justin slid into his jeans, before padding over to the table... more than ready to indulge himself further of the offering Brian had provided.

 

As he was placing a strawberry in his mouth, he noticed his ring still laying on the end of the table. His fingers reached out to retrieve it to replace it upon his finger, but he took a small step back from it. Smiling, Justin decided there was no need for that here... just as Brian had told him. Justin intuitively knew it to be true. When he left this room, he would return the ring to his finger... but until that time he knew one thing for certain - he wanted no barriers between him and Brian.

 

Nibbling on the still plentiful selection, Justin removed his sketch pad, unable to resist the temptation to draw Brian as he slept. Of course, this would not be the pose Brian would select for the portrait he had commissioned, but Justin found the aspect of such a piece more than enticing. He would take the sketch home and expand upon it further... enlarge it onto canvas, before displaying it openly in his own apartment. Then, no matter what the future may bring... Brian would always be with him.

 

He hoped that Brian would remain with him in reality... but during the times they were apart, this would have to be a substitute. Damn, he was so fucked... and he knew it. He was falling head over heels for the beautiful immortal, in fact, he wasn't sure he hadn't loved him from day one. Destiny had a way of affecting just that response... and in all honesty, Justin didn't want it to be any different.

 


 

Melanie paced around the perimeter of Brian's home, glaring at the structure... as if her wrath would be enough to penetrate the walls that she was blocked from entering. How she hated Lindsay. Although she had refused to admit it to her sister, she knew she had her effectively blocked. There was virtually nothing she could do to separate these lovers now.

 

More than anything, she hated being powerless... and that was exactly her state of being now. Thanks to her dear sister. She could not remove Brian's curse and render him human... sending him back to the time of his death, Lindsay's addition to the curse would neutralize that action.

 

She could not physically harm Justin... although, another human could, providing she was not possessing it. Her only option was to get close to someone who had some form of influence over Justin. One that could manipulate his thoughts and feelings just long enough for her to effectively strike. Who would be the tool to lead to the boy's destruction? And how would she keep Lindsay out of her path long enough to progress in her search?

 

As it was, she felt Lindsay near her almost every moment of the day now. Whether she revealed herself or not... Lindsay's aura was always there. She was watching her every move, waiting for her to act so she could swoop down and counteract it. She needed to find a way to distract Lindsay long enough to find her target... and set her plan in motion. But how was she going to accomplish that with Lindsay always watching?

 

Melanie knew this was her last chance. If much more time passed, the lovers would be united forever... a force no one could tear asunder. At that point, her choices would be limited to one... or face her destruction. In the face of their love, Brian would have the power to destroy her for all time. She would be forced to flee, in order to prevent certain death... and accept that she had lost Brian forever. She seethed inside with the rage such a reality spurned inside her... but knowing if she didn't make progress soon that would be the inevitable final outcome.

 

Feeling Lindsay's determination and presence growing full force inside her, Melanie hurriedly made her way from Brian's home - knowing there was nothing she could do here now. Bitterly, she faced the fact of being defeated forever if she did not find a way to separate Brian and Justin very soon. That was a reality Melanie refused to accept.

 


 

Justin slid his finished outline of Brian into his bag, before wandering around the large room in studied interest. He had not realized the total beauty of Brian's lower domain last night... he had been too fascinated by the owner's beauty. With a smile, Justin slowly moved about the room, idly touching intricate pieces in passing... now able to appreciate everything more fully. He found a door in the far corner of the room that he hadn't observed earlier, opening it he was surprised to see a large bathroom equipped with a full shower. Brian had indeed thought of everything when his home was constructed. Unable to resist yet another temptation, Justin slowly slid his jeans down his hips, as he turned the shower on before stepping inside.

 

Stepping toward the invigorating shower spray, Justin wasn't certain how long he was under the warm stream of water before he realized he was no longer alone. Justin moaned when strong hands slid around his waist, propelling him backwards against a very hard, perfectly toned body. Lips began to make a path down his neck, nibbling and licking in voracious hunger. Justin arched his neck, giving his lover full unabated access... trust and love flowing through him.

 

Brian's back stiffened as he tempered the urge to immediately sink his fangs into the willing offering of Justin's throat. His primal need was almost unbearable in what was always his most hungry time of the day... the time shortly after awakening. He knew it didn't help in knowing just how good Justin tasted... a unique flavor that could be compared to none he had ever enjoyed in his entire existence as a vampire. Brian couldn't totally fathom why Justin tasted so good to him, although he was beginning to accept that it had something to do with how connected he was to him. Soulmate... yes, it all made sense, more and more. Nothing else could explain the pull he still felt to him. He had possessed him... and still, that hunger had not been nearly appeased. He doubted that it ever would. If anything - it was only growing in intensity.

 

Nipping at his shoulder, thrusting his hips with erotic intent against Justin's ass, Brian growled fiercely, "Mmmm, I could get used to this awakening, little boy. I'm afraid fucking you at long last didn't tame the savage beast dwelling inside me."

 

"Well, Mr. Kinney... who said anything about wanting it to be tamed? I'm finding the prospect of having my own private vampire intensely arousing," Justin whispered, as he continued to turn his head to meet Brian's suckling motion.

 

Brian reached down, grasping Justin's enlarged gland with his hand, beginning to pull at it in rapid precision, hissing out in response, "I will never have enough of you, Justin. The more I have... the more I want."

 

"Simple solution, Brian. Don't stop taking me. I don't want you to stop... I just want you," Justin moaned, as Brian sped up his motions... knowing he was close to releasing into Brian's multi-skilled hand. Justin's hips thrusting in time with Brian's jerking, he panted out, "Bite me, Brian. I know you want to... and I want you to do it. I love the feel of your fangs inside me... knowing I am feeding you, that my blood flows within you makes me so fucking hot..."

 

"Ahhh, fuck Justin. I could devour you... tear you apart when you say things like that. Careful, little boy. You have the power to send me totally over the edge... and I don't think you have quite grasped exactly what that means," Brian snarled, as his mouth moved temptingly near the vein he longed to penetrate.

 

"I love feeling the animal in you, Brian. It turns me on knowing I can elicit it inside of you. I know you are a vampire... and these hungers are normal for you, but it still makes me so hard that you want me so much," Justin unashamedly admitted.

 

Thrusting his hips forward, letting Justin feel every hardened inch of him, Brian huskily rasped, "Make no mistake, little boy... this hunger is far from normal. Nothing has ever compared to what I feel when I take you... no one has ever tasted like you do... and for certain, no ass has ever clenched around my cock as yours does. You are becoming my addiction... and I don't intend to let go of it - ever."

 

"Then, don't let go, Brian. I don't want you to. Take it all. Feed from me... let me give you what you need, please," Justin almost whimpered, wanting to be everything to Brian... experience all that belonging to him could entail.

 

Licking the pulse point Brian knew he was moments from enjoying again, he growled fiercely, "You push me too far, boy. Your words awaken hungers in me that I can't control. Now, relax your neck... surrender it totally to me. Remember that I take care of what is mine..."

 

"Fuck yes, Brian. I understand it. I am so totally yours... now take me, for God's sake... please take me," Justin begged, his hips thrusting into Brian's rapidly pumping hand. Justin moaned an audible, "Oh, yes," as Brian's fangs quickly found their target, smoothly and cleanly embedding into the vein that called out to his immortal lover.

 

Brian groaned as the rich taste of Justin's blood hit the back of his throat, lost in a euphoric bliss that could not be either understood or explained. He fed hungrily upon the scrumptious blond, never ceasing his pumping ministrations on Justin's leaking cock. Both of them shouting out in ecstasy as they both reached their sweet oblivion. Brian sucked on Justin a few moments longer, before sealing off his wound, pulling his body tightly back against his own, his hunger temporarily sated.

 

Turning around in Brian's arms, facing his beautiful lover, Justin reached up stroking his hand against the brunet's face, whispering in awe, "You are so fucking beautiful... and I feel so connected to you. Damn, I wish I didn't have to leave you."

 

"Well, Justin. I have an answer to that as well. Stay here with me... come and go as you need in the daytime... but every evening, come home to me. What do you say, Justin?" Brian asked, his lips turning downward as he made the offer that he never thought to make to another. Yet, it was one that felt right. Justin here with him... protected in his arms, their bodies worshiping one another each night... nothing felt more right than that.

 

God help any man, woman, or being of any kind that threatens to take this blond away from him. Should any attempt be made to try... they would be dealt with accordingly - swiftly and painfully. Looking deeply into Justin's eyes, Brian repeated his words, "Do what you really want to do, Justin. Stay here with me."

 

TBC