- Text Size +

 

Justin sat across from Ethan in the diner the following morning having the feeling they were about to plunge head first into a fallout. Ethan was smiling sweetly at him, going on about his appointments for the day, many of which were regarding agents that he hoped would push his career as a violinist forward. So far, Ethan had remained unsigned, yet he had not given up. Nor should he, Justin thought to himself. Ethan was an incredibly talented violinist, he just needed the right door to be opened. Justin didn't doubt that in time Ethan would have exactly that.

 

As Ethan continued to ramble on about one agent to the next, Justin felt his mind beginning to wander. Before Ethan had stepped into the diner, Justin had been doodling on a napkin as he waited; almost as if subconsciously doing so - as he didn't remember actively drawing the picture. As he had looked up to see Ethan's smiling approach, Justin smiled warmly in return before looking down at his napkin to see the rough drawing of the man he had just met last night. The mysterious and unmistakably mesmerizing face of Brian Kinney. Before Ethan could see it, Justin crumpled it up and tossed it quickly aside.

 

Ethan frowned at his boyfriend in sudden irritation, before asking, "Are you even listening to me, Justin?"

 

"Yes, of course, Ethan. You said you had appointments," Justin answered, slightly flushing in guilt that his attention wasn't really focused on Ethan.

 

"This is more than appointments, Justin. It's about my career. Of course, why would you worry about that? You have your first gallery showing scheduled for next month. Your career is more than on track," Ethan virtually sneered.

 

Frowning at the anger in Ethan's tone and knowing he was guilty of ignoring him, Justin attempted to placate him. Reaching across the table touching their hands together, Justin whispered, "I know you are upset about the other agent's rejection. You just need to find the right one. You are a gifted musician. It will all come together for you soon - I just know it will."

 

"You're right, Justin. I'm brilliant, we both know that," Ethan continued arrogantly. "I just get frustrated waiting. I want us to reach our success together."

 

Squeezing his hand gently, Justin told him, "And we will. Never doubt that, Ethan."

 

"Okay. Enough about me. What are your plans for today?" Ethan asked half-heartedly, his mind still primarily on his own problems.

 

"Lunch date with Daphne, but most of the day locked in my studio in the hopes of compiling more stunning works of art for my showing," Justin answered with a smile.

 

"Everything you do is brilliant... and we both know that. I have to get going soon, but... we're still on for tonight - dinner and a movie, and more... I'm hoping," Ethan said all but drooling over the thoughts of finally having Justin.

 

Justin frowned slightly, still not ready for what he knew Ethan wanted. That in itself disturbed him. Justin and Ethan were both openly gay, he had been seeing Ethan almost daily for the past month, and still, he hadn't let it go beyond heavy make-out sessions. Was it only because it would be his first time or was something else holding him back? Regardless of the answer, Justin refused to let Ethan push him into something he wasn't ready for yet... no matter how Ethan felt about that decision.

 

Thoughtfully, trying to choose his words carefully, Justin answered, "After the movie, I was hoping we could use those free passes and go to Babylon."

 

"I don't know, Justin. I got a really bad vibe from that man last night. I just don't trust him," Ethan whined, as he saw his chance at ending the evening with seducing Justin falling away - yet again.

 

"I wouldn't worry about him. I'm sure with him being the owner, he will be far too busy to pay us much attention. After all, remember the crowd there? We will just be two amongst a vast sea of bodies," Justin answered, almost convincing himself of his own words... but not quite.

 

Ethan snorted indelicately as he replied, "Hmph, I saw with my own eyes how he looked at you. He was practically fucking you with his eyes."

 

"Don't worry, Ethan. I'm not the least bit interested in Brian Kinney. And I'm sure you're mistaken - it had to be out of concern that he followed me, nearly falling at his feet," Justin answered, not meeting Ethan's eyes; not believing either of his statements for one moment.

 

"If you really believe that, Justin... you are truly deluded," Ethan sighed, leaning forward to give Justin a slow and deep kiss, before forcing himself to leave for his appointments.

 

Once Ethan was gone, Justin unfurled the wadded-up napkin; his eyes falling into the hypnotizing ones of Brian Kinney so crudely captured in his rough drawing. Inwardly musing to himself, Why are you so fascinating to me, Brian Kinney? And why are thoughts of you still pouring into my mind?

 


 

Brian's Home - Outer edge of Pittsburgh

 

Brian lay in his bed in the underground portion of his home, presently wide awake... yet blissfully so. He was blessed that he didn't require much sleep, although he did allow his body to shut down at times; in the knowledge that it only made him stronger - his powers increasing in his strength.

 

For the past hour, Brian had forced himself to replay in his mind the events of last night for two simple reasons. Primarily, Brian needed to determine how the gorgeous blond had pulled himself free from his will, and another knowing the more he thought about the boy - the more likely thoughts of him would return to the boy's mind. He had touched Justin twice last night. Once when he caught him from falling, and the other when he had handed him the cards. It wasn't enough to truly penetrate the boy's subconscious, but it was a start.

 

What he needed was to get his blood inside of the boy, even if only a drop... it would be enough. Brian could invade the blond's dreams if he could accomplish that, but did he want the boy badly enough to go that far? Did he want to run the risk of Justin becoming attached to him? Having Brian's blood would create that exact effect. The burning question in Brian's mind - did he really want that to happen?

 

As he continued to see the beautiful blond face in his mind, that all too engaging smile that made Brian want to break those lips wide open with the hungry demand of his own mouth; Brian's cock began to painfully harden - giving him the answer to his question. Yes, he wanted the boy that badly... to hell with the consequences. He would deal with them as they came along. But first, he would enjoy that exquisite body. He would taste every inch of Justin's body... he would fuck that perfect ass, and as he was fucking him, Brian would feed upon what he knew would be without exception the most delicious blood he had ever tasted.

 

Just the thoughts of tasting him and the precum was beginning to bead. Brian reached down, grasping his dick... pulling on it as he imagined a beautiful blond head sucking him into oblivion. Brian had never been so hard so instantly from the mere thoughts of a man he had barely touched. He continued to see visions of the blond beauty before him as he jerked himself into completion; his head arching back, fangs extracting as he growled in primal ecstasy.

 

Before forcing himself to fall into his rest, Brian vowed aloud, "Come to Babylon tonight, little boy... or I will be forced to hunt you down. Make no mistake, I will do exactly that. Tonight... your sweet ass... all of you shall begin the process of becoming MINE."

 


 

"Justin, why so pensive? Problems between you and Ethan?" Daphne asked, trying not to let the hope slip into her voice.

 

Justin was her best friend, she loved him like a brother; at one time she had wanted to be so much more than that, but that was another lifetime ago. The bottom line, she didn't like Ethan Gold. He was egotistical, and would never put anyone's needs above his own selfish ones. But her friend was smitten and wasn't seeing him clearly. All she wanted was for Justin to be safe, loved, and happy. She knew he would never have that with Ethan Gold - nothing that was real, anyway. Daphne only hoped Justin would figure it out for himself soon.

 

"Is that wishful thinking, Daph?" Justin teased her with a playful nudge.

 

"Listen here, Taylor, just because I don't like your boyfriend, doesn't mean I'm wishing problems on you," she huffed at him.

 

"Oh, calm down. I'm just messing with you. No, everything is fine with Ethan, outside of us both concentrating so hard on our own careers," Justin answered, as he hedged what was really on his mind.

 

"Justin... exactly who do you think you're talking to here? I know you. Now fess up... what's the problem?" she demanded to know.

 

Justin swallowed deeply as he prepared to tell his story... even though there wasn't much to tell. "Last night, Ethan was walking me home when I literally fell at this man's feet. And damn what a man. His eyes - fuck... never have I seen anything like them. So penetrating, so hot - yet cold at the same time. It was like I couldn't pull free of them, nor did I want to be free... and then suddenly I found the strength to do it."

 

"Wow. Sounds intense. So was he totally hot? Did you get his name... do you think you will see him again?" Daphne asked, practically bouncing up and down in excitement.

 

Smirking at her enthusiasm, Justin answered, "Hot doesn't even begin to describe this man. Sex God comes closer. And yes, his name is Brian Kinney. He owns Babylon, and he gave me passes to get into his club. I'm going with Ethan tonight."

 

Daphne groaned, as she said, "You're taking Ethan? How can you hook up with this stud with him nipping at your heels?"

 

"I'm not planning on hooking up with Brian. I'm seeing Ethan, remember? I've been curious about that club for a long time, just going to check it out and have a good time. Nothing else," Justin insisted.

 

Daphne smirked at him knowingly as they paid the check, making their way back out onto the street. Nudging him on the shoulder, she teased him, "Right, Justin. That's why this Brian has been on your mind all day... because you are just curious about his club."

 

"Shut up, Daph. Maybe I should find a new best friend," Justin tossed over his shoulder as they headed off in opposite directions.

 

Justin smiled as he heard her answer that was nearly lost amidst her laughter, "No you won't. You love me too much."

 


 

Brian sat at the bar silently observing the room with his extrasensory vision and hearing. Assured all was running smoothly, Brian motioned his bartender toward him with a slight nod of his head. Smiling engagingly, Brian said, "Good evening, Steve. I need a favor..."

 

"Sure, Brian. What can I do?" Steve asked.

 

"There will be a couple of young men coming in this evening. I want them carded," Brian answered, flickering his eyes slightly.

 

Nodding in understanding, Steve asked, "You think they are minors?"

 

"Not at all. I think they are of legal age, although I'm sure not by much. What I want is the last name of both of them. Their first names are Justin and Ethan. I will give you the nod when they arrive," Brian told him, piercing him with his cold eyes, telling his employee exactly how important this task was to him.

 

"Of course, Brian. I will take care of it," Steve answered quickly, before returning to wiping down the bar.

 

Moments later, Ted sat down beside him looking at Brian with an upraised brow and a greeting of sarcasm, "You summoned me, oh Lord and Master?"

 

"Yes, I did. So good of you to be so prompt. I need you to contact the best PI firm in Pittsburgh in the morning. I have two men I want to know everything about. And I mean everything. I only have the first names right now. When I leave here tonight I will have complete names. I will leave a message on your cell. I don't care about cost, I want results immediately," Brian clipped out.

 

"Umm, okay... whatever you say, Brian. Can I ask what this is all about?" Ted asked more than curious.

 

"No, you can't. It's personal, and that's all I wish to say about it," Brian answered emphatically, and with that, Ted knew the subject to be closed.

 

Ted nodded in complete understanding; knowing Brian well enough by now to know this was not one of those times to push him. Smiling slightly, Ted told him, "Okay, I'm heading out then, before Emmett and Michael arrive and coerce me into staying."

 

"Talk to you tomorrow, Ted... and thanks," Brian said, both of them knowing the small display of gratitude spoke in volumes just how important this task was to Brian, along with his appreciation that Ted wasn't asking questions he didn't wish to answer.

 

"Your welcome, Brian. See you tomorrow," Ted answered as he departed with a wave.

 

Brian's head turned at the arrival of a would-be trick sitting down beside him, eyeing him lustfully. It never changed. He didn't have to summon them; they just appeared to him as lambs begging to be led to the slaughter. Luckily for them, he let them live. Brian looked him over slowly, then with a shrug motioned the trick back to his office - no words becoming necessary; it was just all the result of being Brian Kinney. Normally, he would have rejected such an obvious come-on - Brian preferred to do the hunting. But he was hungry. Once they reached the private hallway that led to his office, Brian pushed the trick rather forcefully inside, locking the door swiftly behind them.

 

"Like it rough, do you?" nameless fuck asked.

 

"You have no idea," Brian snarled as he advanced toward the man, smiling at the fear that spread into his eyes as Brian's fangs instantly emerged. Yes, this was good timing, Brian thought. Seeing Justin again with this primal hunger surging inside of him would not prove beneficial in reaching his much-desired goals. And nothing would stop him from doing that he vowed, as he moved to satisfy his most elemental hunger.

 

Moments later, after Brian had cleared the man's memory of the feeding, and filled it with erotic images of the most exquisite sex imaginable... the sex that had actually never happened, Brian let him leave, following closely behind to ascend to the upper level... his hunger satisfied for the moment as he awaited the true object of his desire. Brian was thankful when he reached the top that Michael and Emmett were still not present. Tonight was not a night he wished to deal with their theatrics. All he wanted tonight was to establish further contact with his unforgettable blond... and find a way to bind his unexplained strong will to his own.

 

Brian's eyes slit partially closed as his eyes fell upon Justin approaching the bar with his companion closely at his side. Brian pulled out his phone to call down to the bar to alert Steve this was the couple they had discussed a short time ago. Soon he would have his blond's full name, and by this time tomorrow, he would know all the vital information he needed about him. Brian slowly began to descend from the platform, down the stairs, steadily prowling toward his delicious prey.

 

Approaching them slowly, Brian observed them closely, inwardly fuming at the casual touches the dark-haired man was bestowing upon Justin. Oh yes, that man needed to be removed. The sooner the better. Then his path would be clear to this delicious morsel. Brian's eyes centering on Justin, he smiled in satisfaction as they offered the requested IDs to his bartender. Brian paused for a moment, taking the time to fully enjoy the vision before him. Justin was wearing tight black leather pants that gave the perception of being sprayed on him. Brian thought to himself how much pleasure they both could enjoy as he removed them oh so slowly with his teeth.

 

Next, his eyes trailed upwards to those full smiling lips that were meant to be wrapped around his cock. Brian smiled as Justin's companion noticed his approach first, glaring at Brian with anger upon viewing Brian's open appraisal of his boyfriend. Brian told himself he would have a private chat with Ethan before this night was finished. If only Justin had come alone tonight... but he just might be doing so tomorrow night after Brian had one of his special talks with his unneeded companion.

 

Brian slid smoothly behind them, bracing his hand upon the small of Justin's back, as he moved his lips forward to graze against Justin's ear, breathing in his scent deeply, before whispering, "I'm so pleased you decided to accept my invitation. Please, allow me to buy you gentlemen a drink... and then I would love to show you around."

 

Justin swallowed nervously as his eyes fell under Brian's devouring gaze, their mouths too close for comfort. With a soft smile, Justin answered, "That would be nice, Brian. It would be a pleasure to have a look around."

 

As Brian's eyes continued to move over his most profound desire, he purred sexily, "Oh no, Justin. The pleasure is all mine."

 

TBC