- Text Size +

 

Michael watched with anger and disbelief as Brian led the blond from last night toward the backroom. He shook his head in incredulous fury that Brian was still so transfixed by the newcomer. This had never happened before... What exactly did it mean? He narrowed his eyes on them, as he watched Brian tugging the boy along, remembering back to the events of the previous evening. Brian had been seemingly captivated by the boy. Michael had assumed Brian would have taken care of his itch for the boy last night... but decided he must not have if he was still chasing him. How had the boy possibly denied the irresistible Brian Kinney? And what was so special about him that made Brian continue to pursue him so doggedly?

 

It was only a temporary aberration, Michael assured himself. Brian was just having a good time. It would end, he fiercely vowed to himself. They would be together. They must be together. Michael could not accept any other possible reality.

 

Michael decided he would dance tonight. Perhaps even take a trick to the backroom. Then he could watch Brian's interaction with this blond up close. Maybe in the process even gain something more significant. Yes, that would be perfect, Michael mused to himself. He would make Brian jealous when he watched him with a trick. Then he would drop his hot little blond to come begging to be with him. Oh yes, that's exactly how it would be, Michael determined. Then he would have everything he had always wanted. All of his efforts would finally be rewarded - in dividends.

 

Hatred still blazing in his eyes, Michael looked for a likely candidate to take to the backroom, one goal in his mind - making Brian understand, once and for all they belonged together. Nothing would stop him this time. If the little blond was smart, he would get out of his way. He had waited so long to be with Brian... would wait forever if need be, but he was determined he would not wait for much longer. They had always been meant to be...

 


 

Brian looped his arm around Justin's neck, pulling him against him... his eyes flickering as the delicious scent permeated his senses once again. Mmmm, he smells so fucking good... I know how good he tastes. I need to make a meal of him so badly... but mostly I need to fuck him senseless. So much I can barely stand it.

 

Frowning at his unbidden thoughts, Brian wondered what made this boy so damned special. No man had ever made Brian Kinney lose his senses. His control was his power, and this boy was challenging it at every turn. It had to stop. His obsession with this boy was changing him... affecting his daily life, not to mention his nightly routine. He must find a way to have him... and it needed to be soon.

 

As they stepped into the lighted corridor, Justin turned to Brian with an almost shy smile on his face. Brian groaned seeing those lips move... lips that were so close to his own, further distracted by the nearness of his perfect body. He's so fucking beautiful, Brian thought to himself.

 

Justin glanced along the walls, shocked while fascinated by the mass quantity of men sucking and fucking. Some couples... but so many threesomes. It was like an entirely different world, one in which Justin couldn't help but find himself spellbound. As they continued their journey, Justin was surprised how Brian didn't look at any of the other men... his eyes remaining focused upon Justin... heatedly, with intent - a blaze in his eyes that reached deep into Justin; almost with the mental translation of Brian's apparent desire to devour him. Was it possible, Justin wondered? Is that what Brian was thinking right at this very moment? Did Brian really want him that badly? As Justin fell into Brian's eyes again, he had his answer. Brian more than wanted to devour him... he intended to do just that. Nothing could have been more clear in Justin's mind; outside of Brian actually verbalizing his thoughts.

 

Justin stumbled as he fully recognized Brian's intentions, overwhelmed by the responding desire that dwelled within him. He backed away, forcing his eyes to fall away from Brian's hungry stare, gasping in his own irrational hunger when Brian stalked toward him, pressing his body tightly against his own. Swallowing with difficulty, Justin whispered, "I... ah, don't think this is a good idea, Brian. Maybe... I should just go."

 

"Shhhh," Brian spoke softly in what was more of a command than a request. All the while, his eyes sharpened closely on Justin, almost as if pulling him into his mind, as he said, "Don't fight it, Justin. Give in to your desires."

 

Justin nervously moistened his lips, watching in fascination as Brian's eyes became feral, giving every indication he was on the verge of pouncing. With a shaky laugh, Justin gasped out, "This is moving so fast, Brian. I don't know what to do anymore."

 

Brian felt victory swelling inside of him... the sweetest he had ever known. Intuitively knowing Justin was wavering more than ever before... and in the direction of falling directly into his arms - exactly where he wanted the boy. Reaching up, he trailed his fingers through the incredible softness of the perfectly blended blond waves of hair, moving to cup his hand behind Justin's neck; angling it to look directly into his eyes once again. Then he moved his thumb to lightly stroke over Justin's lips, unable to stop a primal moan of desire as Justin unconsciously parted his lips, allowing his tongue to snake out to stroke his lips... innocently catching Brian's thumb in the process.

 

With a fierce growl, Brian said, "You are so fucking lucky I know you are not deliberately trying to tease me. If I thought that you were, promise or not... I would have those pants pulled down and my cock pounding into your ass this very instant."

 

"I'm not... really, I'm not," Justin whispered tremulously.

 

Brian leaned forward, running his tongue around the shell of Justin's ear as he murmured, "I know that, Justin. Regardless, it doesn't change the facts."

 

"What fact is that?" he asked in a breathy moan.

 

Licking the side of Justin's neck... inhaling his exquisite scent, Brian pulled back to look at Justin, not attempting to hide the burning lust in his gaze as he swiftly inserted his leg in between Justin's deftly scissoring them apart. He began thrusting his hips forward against Justin in an almost savage need. Tempering himself, controlling his fangs to stay safely hidden, Brian hissed in response, "Now, that is teasing... my boy. You know exactly what I meant. In fact, you have known this from the first moment we met... that I want to fuck you - badly. More importantly, that I fully intend to fuck you, over and over again - until this burn is completely satiated."

 

"Okay, maybe I had an idea all along that you wanted me. It doesn't change the fact that I'm still not ready for this..." Justin answered, trying to ignore the hard, and very large cock, that was rising against his own... as if seeking its most desired target.

 

"On the contrary, Justin. I think you are more than ready," Brian purred as he rotated his hips in a slow enticing motion against him... letting him feel every muscle that was intent on totally possessing this scrumptious delicacy.

 

In that instant, Justin became lost in the sensations that began to flood him; first from the yearning and intent in Brian's eyes, quickly followed by the hard thrust of Brian's cock, along with his own rapidly responding one. With a soft moan, whispering, "You promised you wouldn't try to fuck me back here..."

 

"Not one of my wiser moments... but I will hold to it - barely. However, I will take something... a kiss from those perfect lips," Brian growled, before his lips swooped in to fiercely claim Justin's, unable to deny himself any longer.

 

Brian moaned in utter bliss, a sound that echoed within Justin the moment their lips connected. He moved his lips slowly, thoroughly over the blond's wanting to absorb them into his very being. Brian had felt a connection the very instant their mouths merged, and knew that Justin felt the same as his lips softened against his more demanding ones... and as his previously tense body now relaxed against Brian; the beginning display of the boy's submission to him. A surrender Brian would grab and hold onto tightly. He needed this boy. He would have him.

 

Opening his mouth wide over Justin's, he sinuously inserted his tongue fully inside the welcoming cavern, seeking every secret he held within. He began to thrust his hips forward to grind against him in a circular rotation... continuing to rub their hard cocks together, having every intention to elicit a feverish desire within him that Justin would be unable to continue to deny. His goal was very simple... taking this delicious morsel home with him, where he could explore every exquisite inch of him in the most erotic of detail.

 

Brian was forced to relinquish control of Justin's mouth, when his willing captive voiced a protest, "Brian, I can't breathe..."

 

Smiling, Brian thought how remiss of him. He didn't require air to breathe... of course, his beautiful prey very much needed such life-giving oxygen. Reluctantly, he pulled his lips free continuing to gaze down upon the blond perfection that he fully intended to own. He didn't bother to consider how possessive he was becoming of Justin... he only accepted that he intended to ascertain exclusive rights over him. Brian's eyes that he knew were blazing, swept over every inch of Justin's upturned face... committing each detail to memory. He smiled, as he ran one finger down Justin's chest, proceeding lower, until it slid underneath the front of his tight jeans, on a determined path to reach the pulsing flesh that he instinctively knew was waiting for him. And him alone.

 

Instantly sensing the hesitancy in Justin, he tried to pull Justin's mind into his own... still not understanding the limits he had with this boy, but determined to continue testing them until he found some sort of gap in the defenses that he could breach and conquer. Justin... look at me, you don't want to fight me. Trust me. I only want to make you feel good... make both of us feel good. Give in to me, my sweet beauty. I will give you the most exquisite pleasure any man has ever known...

 

Justin blinked in confusion, not understanding why he relaxed his stance... allowing Brian's hand to wander into the dangerous territory he knew he should not be accepting of so soon, yet powerless to stop him. Brian's eyes glazed over in pleasure as his hand claimed the surprisingly large cock that was attached to the compact blond. Justin's head arched back against the wall as Brian fondled his cock and balls with obvious skill and unwavering determination to seduce Justin's will to coincide with his own.

 

As Brian began to pump his cock, Justin panted in response... eyes dilated in pleasure as he forced them away from Brian's almost ravenous expression to a fixed state along the other side of the wall. Instantly, he froze at the sight before him. Brian immediately sensed the change in Justin, issuing a low growl in protest when Justin began to pull his hand away, embarrassed as Ethan glared at them from across the room, as he was buttoning his own pants following an extremely frenzied fuck.

 

"Ignore him, Justin. He is nothing," Brian snarled in savage anger.

 

"Obviously he is no longer my boyfriend... but he was, Brian. Please understand that I feel awkward... with him here," Justin said, tearing his eyes away from Ethan to look imploringly up at Brian.

 

Brian reached up, lightly stroking Justin's face, shaking his head in amazement, before answering, "What a complex little package you are. So shy and yet so brave. Every quality you reveal only serves to make me desire you more."

 

"Is that a bad thing?" Justin teasingly asked.

 

"Careful little boy. I'm on the verge of dragging you into my office... or better yet chaining you to my bed..." Brian said in a low hiss, his nostrils flaring from his intense need to claim this boy.

 

"How about we compromise... well kinda. I'm tired, and I need to think. So much has happened so quickly. But I don't want to say goodnight just yet. Will you walk me home?" Justin asked, smiling brightly at him, unknowing of how the smile affected him.

 

Brian looked over Justin's shoulder to glare at Ethan in murderous intent, as he thought to himself - You have disrupted my plans for the very last time, Mr. Gold. Tonight... is the end of the line for you. Brian smiled as he watched Ethan flinch under the intensity of his deadly stare.

 

Returning his gaze to Justin, he reached up to toy with a wisp of golden hair, before he whispered, "It would be my pleasure to see you home."

 

Justin beamed in response, admitting with a slight blush, "I'm glad. For some reason, I feel safe when I'm with you."

 

"Trust me, Justin. Nothing will ever hurt you when you are in my presence," Brian vowed fervently, knowing his words to be the absolute truth.

 

As they moved away from the wall, Ethan made the ill-fated decision of grasping Justin's arm despite his obvious fear of Brian. He flinched once again under Brian's gaze, yet continued on despite the vampire's unmasked fury.

 

"Justin, don't go with him. You don't know this man. He is a monster," Ethan hissed in warning.

 

Brian bit back the primal snarl that threatened to escape him, realizing there were too many people around... a greater number than he wanted to erase the memory from later, but most importantly there was Justin. He wasn't ready for Justin to see that side of him quite yet. Keeping his fangs from snatching the very life from Ethan had to have been the most difficult task Brian had ever endured. But he did so in looking at the bigger picture, along with the fact of knowing after tonight - Ethan Gold would no longer be a problem.

 

Justin gasped as he responded angrily, "Who are you calling a monster? I think you better take a long look at yourself, Ethan. Let me be perfectly clear. We are finished. I don't want to look at you, or hear from you - ever again."

 

"You don't understand, Justin... this is all his fault," Ethan continued to foolishly whine, only serving to increase the harshness of what Brian had already determined to be a painful death.

 

Rolling his eyes in exasperation, Justin turned to Brian, "Can we just go?"

 

In what only took a matter of seconds to place his thoughts into the weak mind of Ethan Gold... his death was sealed and irreversible. Brian pierced him with his blinding gaze with his thoughts, Tonight, Ethan you will rise from your bed with a sole purpose in mind. You will grasp your sharpest knife and proceed to stab it repeatedly into your chest until you cannot do so any longer. When you are close to your death, you will awaken not only from your sleep... but my hold on you as well. In your last moments, you will realize how weak and powerless you have become, how helpless you are in saving your own life, or in stopping me from doing anything I want. You will die with the feeling of absolute defeat and despair... utterly alone.

 

Brian nodded toward Justin, before turning to Ethan with a chilling smile, followed by a soft whisper, "Sweet dreams, Ethan."

 

Ethan's face instantly paled as Brian's words pounded inside of him... knowing he couldn't run, nor could he hide from the fate Brian had commanded. Knowing he had nothing left to lose, he prepared to shout out in warning to Justin the truth about Brian when another force assailed him. One he could not see... could only feel surrounding him. Harshly it rasped, "You will NOT say a word. Do as I say and I will give you power in death to keep those two apart. You will do my bidding as the specter in Justin's dreams - so much can be accomplished in a dream state."

 

Why don't you just do it yourself, Ethan thought to himself.

 

"Because I cannot reach him," came the irate hissing. "Now go home... and meet your destiny and then your only reality will be inside of Justin's dreams."

 

Ethan stumbled out of the backroom, and out into the night praying this was all simply a bad dream... knowing it was anything but that. His life was over now... but if the voice had been real, maybe he could ruin Brian's plans in the process. That was the only thing he had left now.

 

What was once Michael Novotny watched in menacing evil the retreating figure of not only Brian's victim... but his as well. He was still burning with unquenchable rage in the knowledge that Justin was the one. After three hundred years, she had been certain Brian would never find his soulmate. But there was still time. She had information that Brian did not... nor would he have. As soon as she had seen the ancient ring on Justin's finger everything made sense. Brian's intense attraction to Justin, combined with Justin's resistance... Justin was the soulmate that could break Brian's curse.

 

That would never happen. She had not continued to change forms over the last three hundred years to consistently stay in Brian's life to allow him to hand his heart over to this boy.

 

Brian would never love this boy... she would stop them. She had to separate them before Brian gave Justin his heart. She just had to determine exactly how to do it.

 

Oh yes, you enjoy your time with Brian, young Justin. It will not last. I will find a way to destroy you... and once you are gone, and Brian is broken he will finally become MINE. As he always should have been...

 

TBC