- Text Size +

CHAPTER 22 - DINNERS


JUSTIN’S HOUSE - SAME TIME


BRIAN


The front door opens as I close the trunk. I admire three things: the house, Justin and his suggestion that I stay here for a few days. Gus and Hunter are bunking between Mom and Mel, and Ben and Jen are staying at the house just in case Michael comes calling, although since Debs changed the address to a similar one in Ohio, the chances are slim to none!


“Welcome to Chateau Taylor, how may I assist you?” He bats prettily as he approaches.


“Kiss me.” He jumps to obey; I turn us so he can sit on the trunk. 


“Don’t mind me!” Emmett sing-songs. “I’ll take your stuff in, Big Bad!” 


Slowly we peel apart. “Why?” I mumble.


“Wants some advice.” He licks the saliva from my chin. “He and Ted have a date…”


“...Nellybutt!” He pokes his head out. “Why do you have a date with Ted, thought you liked Ben?!”


“Go make the drinks!” Justin grins. “If you had let me finish…with Ben and Blake; he’s not been on many since his first and last line of defence left town.” He licks my ear. “Given that you know his ‘paramount’, this is more about the outfit.”


“Ah. He’s not staying long?”


“Nice deflection, and that depends on you.” I smack his impertinent ass as he sashays inside.


EMMETT


I go through the rack again, leaning back as Brain wraps his arms around my waist. Tears prickle at the memory of the last time he did that. He was ‘drunk’ in my apartment. About a year before he left, all four of us were there…


Start of flashback

EMMETT


“Are you okay, Ted?” Michael asks, helping himself to another beer. He never ever brings drinks, then complains when I don’t have any!


“Hmm? Yeah, yeah, fine, fine. Why are we waiting?”


“Brian’s meeting us here, and…” Michael rushes to stop the hammering and hollering. “...you’re late, again! Shit, where did you stop off?!”


“Had a client meeting, Mikey!” He drawls, looking around. “With a few glasses of wine to seal the deal.”


“Bet that’s not all you sealed the deal with!” Michael and Ted snicker, I grit my teeth whilst rolling the rack to the centre of the room. “What are you doing?”


“Look at him! I’m not sure what to wear now!” 


“Doesn’t matter! We will overshadow you two as always, right Brian?” 


“Whose are the black boots by the door?” He’s simultaneously flicking through the rack and checking out my current outfit.


“Mine, they’re cool aren’t they?” He leans against him grinning. “Could be mistaken for Prada and…”


“Not a fucking chance!” His scoffing makes him pout and me smile. “And definitely not with shit on them.”


“I knew I smelt something!” I hand him some newspaper; sneering he heads to the bathroom! 


“What the fuck?!” I exclaim, whilst Ted blocks him. “Take them to the janitor’s room downstairs!”


“You’re being precious about this place?!” He scoffs.


“Downstairs!” I yank the door open.


“Arlight! If you’re lucky we’ll wait for you!” He snaps. “Come on, Brian!”


Gonna take a dump first…” He tosses over his shoulder. “...you got a clean douche? Really wanna get my ass ate!”


“It's under the sink!” I call back whilst shoving Michael out and holding him there. “We will meet you downstairs!” 


“I don’t even know where the room is?!” He carps.


“I’ll take you!” Ted rolls his eyes, as he closes the door behind him; he whispers. “Please be quick.”


“We will. Thanks, Teddy.” I lean against the door for a few seconds. “What did you say, Brian?!”


“That we’ll have a shot of vodka each.” He steps out smirking. “Dumped and douched before I came.”


“I knew that.” I chuckle as we head back to the lounge. He pours the shots, then rests his chin on my shoulder. “Is it really that…”


“...he hasn’t had another hand but his in weeks. Frustration makes him bitchier. What shoes…” I point he nods. “...this, that and those.”


“That’s perfect.” I sigh, leaning back against him.


He knocks back his drink. “I know, get changed. I’ll polish.”


“Hopefully, the blonde beefsteak that was dancing near the last time will come across and cheer him up, won’t be long.”

End of flashback


“And did he come across?” Justin curls up on the sofa.


“Yeah, for Nellybutt.” He chuckles. 


“We just danced and went for a coffee afterwards, despite what Michael thought! He got with him eventually, then spent about a week trying to compare notes on what he did to him, the noises he made him make, the..”


“Stop!” Brian cringes. “Wherever you’re going, leave your wallet. And why a double date?”


“We’re both nervous, and this way…”


“You’ll cramp each other’s style. Speaking of which, where the fuck are the shoes?”


“Why are you being like that?” Justin scowls. 


It deepens at my laughter. “He dresses from the feet up. Be one minute!” By the time I get back, Justin’s scowl has been turned upside down. “Here we go.”


Smiling, this man and his shoes, he quietly takes out each pair. “They look well seasoned, how long have you had them?”


“Eight years.” I smirk waiting for realisation to dawn.


He looks incredulous. “Are they mine?!”


“Yes! I stuffed them to retain the shape. Brian Aiden Kinney…” I scream as I’m thrown on the sofa, which means one thing! “...no tickling! No…hehehehe…don’t, isn't it a good thing I did!” He stops and sits on me, Justin grins from the sofa. “Up and off, you monster!” I prod his stomach. 


“So why do you have them? Thought Michael would…”


“I saved them from being wanked on every…hey!” I gasp as they both hit me with cushions. “He found them in the back closet; was strutting about, claiming they fit perfectly…” I wait for their laughter to die down. “...he left them in his car, which because of ‘who I am’ he never locked, so here we are; although I was almost tempted to ‘find’ them for the reward he put up!” 


“You are joking?” He gulps.


“Nope, they were just in Babylon. For once Debs put her foot down and refused to have the notice in the diner!”


He toes off his shoes whilst Justin takes out the paper. We hold our breath as he tries them on. “Perfect!”


“Cu…cocksucker!” Justin spits as he reads his phone. We crowd round, it's a text from Daph detailing Michael’s latest antics. “That cannot go unpunished!”


“It won’t!” I tap the side of my glass. “Oh, I know! Invite him for dinner…”


“...he’s supposed to be being punished!” Brian growls.


“...again, let him finish! It will be where he and Ben are, right?” I grin. “He will see you in a cosy little nook, and…” Brian sweeps him into a kiss, which makes him moan and me blush.


“You had better be close by.” He murmurs, kneading his ass. “Or we could…”


“Big Bad.” I start to gather our stuff. “We're getting ready at mine!” 


DAVID AND MICHAEL’S HOME - LATE EVENING


MICHAEL


If there’s one thing I am on a par with Brian now, it’s my blowjobs! David’s been benefiting from me honing my technique for when Brian and I begin our lives together. I gave him a spectacular one as soon as he came through the door! 


“I hope you’ve got a similar greeting for me?” I call into the ensuite. He sighs. “Or would you like a rest first?”


“Neither.” He steps out buttoning his shirt. “Dinner plans...”


“Why didn’t you say; where are we going?” 


“Your ‘greeting’ didn’t give me a chance.” He states, too coolly for my liking, as he hunts for something. “There’s no ‘we’. I’m meeting George and Evan. Have you seen my rose gold cufflinks? It’s a working dinner. Evan’s going to be trying to wrangle our diaries and the hospice admin into order.”


“What do you mean ‘greeting’, and why can’t you meet during working hours?” 


“Because George and Uncle Vic are going to Santa Fe for a…will you put back things when you borrow them?! For a week from tomorrow, so Evan wants to take advantage of his absence to get on top of some things.”


“I bet he does!” I mutter quietly. “Uncle Vic is going to Sante Fe? He never said anything to...” As I go to text him, a notification from Brian comes through; he's inviting me to dinner, just the two of us as Prince Benny has ‘abandoned him to a boys’ night with college friends’! “...so I don’t have to come?”


“You're not invited. Your irrationality around Evan where we're going will not do. Let me finish up in there…” He steps into the ensuite. “...whatever you do tonight, enjoy yourself and don’t wait up.” 


As the door closes, his snotty comments fade away as knowing that with Brian to myself, I will! 

 

Chapter End Notes:

If reviewing, please be kind and constructive, thanks