- Text Size +

 

Brandon cautiously stepped inside Brian and Justin's home, unable to shake the sense of doom that had settled upon him as soon as they had entered the grounds. Something about this was too good to be true. Justin's acceptance of him was too immediate. Then, there was Brian Kinney. He had watched these two lovers from the moment of his arrival in Pittsburgh. The man, whom he knew to be a vampire, guarded over his lover with the ferocity and tenacity as the most attentive panther. He flickered his eyes away from Brian in contempt, his attention riveted on the most delicious prey it had ever been his intention to own.

 

Tonight, it all changed for Brian and Justin.

 

Little did the two lovers know that he had placed a special spell on his semen. Justin would be leaving with him. Brian's plan to fuck him wouldn't come to fruition. Brandon knew with certainty how devastated Brian would be when Justin looked up at the only man whose power rivaled his own... and left this place willingly with him. He smiled to himself. Brandon decided that look of helpless fury would be almost as satisfying as Justin's total capitulation. Now, tonight his wait for the luscious Justin Taylor would finally be realized. Nothing would stop him now.

 

Justin walked over toward Brandon in nothing short of a prowling gait, reaching his hand to tug at Brandon's jacket, smiling at him provocatively... pleased when he realized he had Brandon's complete attention. "May I take your coat, Brandon?"

 

Brandon shrugged out of it eagerly. "You may take anything you like, Justin."

 

Brian averted his eyes, grinding his teeth in fury... feeling the calm Justin was attempting to project to him, yet struggling with his grasp on it. "Let's get on with it. Shall we boys?"

 

Walking around the room, his eyes touching on everything, Brandon turned to face Brian. "We have all night, don't we?"

 

Justin glared at Brian briefly, cautioning him not to rush things along. A suspicious Brandon could flee... then, their plan would be for nothing. Once they had him safely ensconced downstairs, the power shift moved to their favor. Until then... they were vulnerable, whether Brian chose to accept that or not. Justin's eyes flamed, as he nodded to Brandon in agreement. "Yes, we do. Can I offer you a drink, Brandon?"

 

"Oh for fucks sake, Justin. We are not having a fucking party here. I thought we brought him here to fuck..." Brian exploded, playing the game to the best of his ability... seeing the look of relief in Brandon's eyes that he was staying true to form.

 

Brandon tilted his head cockily, the hate for Brian unhidden in his eyes. "Such a rush to begin events that will lead to you losing your blond to me," Brandon sneered, his eyes moving over Justin in unbridled lust.

 

"That good are you?" Justin quipped. "I'm ready whenever you are."

 

"I'll go get the playroom ready," Brian rasped, more than ready to get this over and done with... and this monster out of their lives forever.

 

Justin moved to follow, pausing when Brandon didn't immediately follow him. He turned to look at him questioningly. "Are you coming, Brandon?"

 

"Oh, I will be. Coming, that is. Over and over again..." Brandon drawled, knowing he would be unable to keep his hands off Justin for much longer... but still uneasy about this surprising get-together. "I need to put something to the test first," he said, deciding he would feel much more comfortable if he knew his magic was working here in Brian's home.

 

"Test?" Brian snapped. "Let's get on with it, Brandon. Or else I'll find someone else for Justin to play with. Do you want that?"

 

"Of course not," Brandon hissed, his ire at the brunet rising at the mere suggestion. He turned his eyes toward Justin, chants rising within his head... slowly letting them tumble from his lips... smiling when Justin began to respond after he had initially pushed the spell away from him. "Yes, very good, Justin. Do what I asked. Now."

 

"Justin? What the fuck is he doing?" Brian demanded, still playing the game... yet irate that he had to allow Brandon to manipulate Justin, no matter if it to be only for a brief moment. Brian had expected Brandon would want to test the strength of his magic in the house. Little did he know, it would work upstairs... but as soon as they were in his lower quarters - his magic would be useless. He greatly anticipated Brandon making that discovery.

 

Justin looked toward Brian apologetically, his heart breaking... telling his lover in no uncertain terms he was about to do something repellent to the both of them - yet unable to resist it. He could feel the spell pounding at him... calling him to perform the act, knowing if he failed to do so - this would be over. Justin couldn't allow that to happen, no matter what the sacrifice. He released a sigh of relief when Brian nodded, seeming in complete understanding that this was out of their control. All that mattered now was moving them to the place where it would all be under Brian's control. A place where witchcraft didn't exist... one where Brian held all the power.

 

Brandon closed his eyes, speaking the chants louder, determined to lure Justin to him. He was half tempted to seduce Justin now, and pull him out of Brian's home... but he decided against that. He would play this game out... and celebrate his victory when Justin abandoned Brian for him. Brian would be lost... and he wanted to see that. His voice vibrated, low and soft, "Come to me, Justin. Do what I commanded."

 

Without delay, Justin walked toward Brandon... slowly, almost as if in a trancelike state. Giving Brandon a sultry smile, Justin placed his hands on Brandon's chest, running them up and down... laughing huskily when the groan escaped his lips. Justin thought him to be such a fickle fool. He had allowed Brandon to feel him pushing the spell away initially, letting him believe he had him in his power once he accelerated his chants. Delusional, and obnoxious fool. He was a witch hunter, and he didn't grasp that Justin was that much more powerful than him. His defeat would not only be sweet... but done with the greatest of ease. Moving his hands upwards, hating that Brian was being forced to witness this, Justin pulled Brandon's lips down to cover his own. "Kiss me, Brandon..." Justin whispered in a breathy moan.

 

Brandon smirked at Brian in victory, electing not to delay by celebrating now. Later, there would be time for that. He sunk his hands into the soft mounds of Justin's ass, sinking them in and out as he yanked him closer to him. Before his mouth smashed down to claim Justin's, he emitted a deep growl, one that could be clearly understood by both men. "Mine," he hissed, as he made quick work of devouring Justin's mouth, his cock rising and prodding against the smaller blond's.

 

Brian looked away, pain stabbing into his heart... along with the most savage bloodlust that had ever swelled within him throughout his entire existence. He wanted to drain the manipulative bastard dry. But he knew he couldn't do that. There would be no margin for error in this plan. No reviving his bloodless body. There would be no remains as long as they followed their plan. Brian knew that kiss had to end soon, or he wouldn't be able to stop. His eyes pulled to them locked in their tight embrace, tongues tangling... hands groping at Justin's ass. Fuck, he wanted to kill him now. Nobody touched Justin... nor kissed him - ever. As Justin managed to pull free after a few moments, Brian decided how he would make Brandon pay for his further treachery. It would be the last thing he remembered before he was brutally destroyed.

 

Forcing himself to maintain a calm he was nowhere near to feeling, Brian purred, "Okay, boys. Enough of the foreplay. Let's head on down to the playroom... and begin the main event."

 

Brandon pulled his mouth free of the most delicious lips he had ever tasted, nodding in agreement... satisfied that nothing could go awry here. His magic was in effect... and Justin would be leaving with him tonight. Nothing would stop him from fully claiming the blond warlock. "I'm more than ready. Lead the way gentlemen."

 

Justin gave a bodacious wink, moving out of Brandon's grasp, pausing in his steps only long enough to say, "Follow me."

 

Brandon wet his lips as he watched the enticing wiggle of Justin's ass. "Fuck. He's hot." He looked toward Brian. "How do you get your day rest... and keep out of his ass? I wouldn't." In fact, I won't, Brandon amended to himself.

 

Brian barely managed from ripping out his jugular then. How dare this man touch what was so obviously his? Reining in his more primitive vampire passions to devour was his true test on this night. Slowly following the two warlocks down the stairs, Brian realized he only had to hold his cool for a few moments longer. Once the door of his lower level was secured behind them... it would be over quickly, however, not before Brian gave Brandon a show he would take to his death. He moved slowly behind them, not wanting to appear overly anxious, while inwardly he wanted to rush at him to lock him in the room... secluded, powerless, and totally vulnerable to him.

 

When they had at last arrived, Justin pushed in the code to open the door, stepping inside waiting for the other two men to follow... silently following Brian's lead from this point on. Lindsay had made it so he wasn't totally powerless down here, but his strength was limited at best. He had to reserve all his magic for the moment the dagger was plunged into Brandon's heart. Justin smiled as Brian quickly closed the door. Not only locking it, but entering the code as well. He turned to watch Brandon as he moved around the room, touching all the precious heirlooms and collectibles Brian had accumulated over the years. Justin scowled at the sneer falling on Brandon's face as he observed the portrait of Brian and Justin together hanging over their bed.

 

"How sweet," Brandon scoffed at the image.

 

"Isn't it, though. My finest work of art, I think..." Justin proudly boasted.

 

Brandon rolled his eyes, looking away from it in disgust. He frowned for a moment, feeling something was very wrong. Something was missing... but he wasn't sure of what. He turned to face Brian, his eyes narrowing on the evil intensity in his eyes, his lust for blood. He backed away from him, looking toward Justin before closing his eyes to pull him back under his spell. His eyes snapped open at the same time Justin began to laugh. "What the fuck is going on?" he demanded, looking back and forth between them wildly.

 

"It's over, Brandon. You fucked with the wrong man when you began to stalk what belongs to me. It all ends tonight," Brian snarled, advancing forward.

 

"You invited me here," Brandon protested, his eyes widening as he'd clearly seen his death in Brian's eyes. But how? Brian didn't have the power to kill him.

 

Brian snarled. "You actually believed I was going to allow Justin to go down on you? You are a fool... and don't deserve the magic that flows within you. Well, at least, when you are not down here."

 

"I demand you open this door and let me out now," Brandon hissed, shaking in rage and terror.

 

Justin chuckled. "I don't think he's going to do that. He's in control down here. You are helpless."

 

Brandon moved forward, his hand clasping around Justin's throat. Viciously, he snarled, "If I am, then you are as well."

 

Unable to breathe, choking under his tight grasp, Justin's eyes watered for a moment before all became clear again. In what was quicker than a strike of lightning, Brian had flung Brandon away from him... throwing him to the floor aching and sobbing, knowing he had been defeated - desperate for his way out.

 

In between clenched teeth, he placed the offer that they all knew to be lies... and one that had no hope of being accepted. "Let me go and this is over. I'll stop hunting Justin. Fuck. I'll even go away."

 

"It's too late for that, Brandon. We know of your diabolical plans. I can't let you send someone else in your place... and the atrocity you have inflicted on me and Justin won't be forgiven." Brian advanced toward him, pulling him roughly to his feet, quickly slamming his back into the bedpost... smiling as he cringed in pain while he used vampire speed to tie him in place. "Justin, strip. Now."

 

Justin looked at him incredulously. "Strip? What the fuck, Brian."

 

Brian's eyes glowed red embers of fire. His gaze left the squirming, helpless warlock that could go nowhere to look at his confused soulmate. He smiled coldly, as he explained. "This vermin has spent all this time chasing and lusting after you, well... I find it only fitting that his last sight in life is to see the bliss you find when the man you love fucks you."

 

"You are a monster!" Brandon hissed, his eyes closing as he tried to summon up every ounce of his power... only to curse when he felt his head pounding against an impenetrable wall.

 

"Don't you get it yet, Brandon? Your powers won't work down here, no matter how hard you concentrate. It's over for you." Justin laughed at Brandon's distress, part of him amazed at how much he had changed in the past year. The old Justin would be appalled by Brian's actions, but the Justin of today could view it as appropriate in this given situation. Slowly, he began to strip... uncaring that Brandon was watching, knowing they would be the last naked men he'd ever see. Once he was naked, he looked to Brian for guidance on what he wanted him to do next.

 

"Against the door, Justin. I want him to have a nice view of me moving in and out of your ass." Brian growled as he watched Justin moving toward the door. No matter the circumstances, and the audience's presence, he always wanted Justin. He moved up behind him, shedding his clothing in record speed as he stepped forward, pausing to run his hand up and down Justin's back. He leaned forward, to kiss along Justin's neck, his words low and vibrating, "I'll make this quick, Justin. Then, we will finish this, together..."

 

Moaning as Brian began to prepare his opening, Justin gave himself completely over to Brian's care. "Yes, together. Always, together."

 

Brian snarled into the side of Justin's neck, restraining the urge to feed on him... knowing Justin would need his full strength for the incantation that would destroy Brandon. Each of them became oblivious to the man behind them frantically trying to secure his release... yet, unable to keep his eyes averted from the sight of Brian's cock sliding into Justin's ass. "Mmmm, so good. Mine. Forever mine."

 

"Yes, Brian. Always yours..." he panted, as he fully embraced and surrendered himself over to Brian's primitive passions. As Brian instantly hit his spot, Justin groaned... his head arching back, as he whispered almost brokenly, "Fuck. Love you so much."

 

"I know," Brian whispered, affectionately kissing along Justin's neck, his loving and protective instincts toward Justin soaring vibrantly to life. "Go with it, Justin. Come for me as I come inside you. Let it all go so we can finish this."

 

Justin wiggled his hips, moving back and forth... pulling Brian impossibly deeper, the sound of Brian's grunts of pleasure sending him quickly over the edge. His breathing became erratic as he felt Brian pounding relentlessly into him, knowing nothing ever compared with this feeling of total rightness when he was so connected to Brian. He loved him so fucking much. There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for him. Now or ever. Justin gasped as he felt Brian shooting deeply inside of him, clenching around him... not wanting to separate from him, yet, knowing they must in order to complete the ritual.

 

Brian slowly pulled out giving Justin time to adjust, before he spun his blond around to ravish the lips that always seemed to beckon him. Tonight, for two reasons. One, Justin's lips were always a temptation he couldn't resist... and two - he wanted to erase Brandon's taste from them. Knowing that Brandon had forced a kiss on Justin created a savage fury in him that was next to impossible to control. Releasing him, he whispered, "Get dressed, Justin. The rest won't take much longer."

 

Brandon eyed them both coldly, unable to deny how hot the two of them were together... yet, knowing he had to let that go - for now. Escaping was all that mattered now. Brian thought he held all the cards... but he had forgotten one key element. One that he would bring to his attention now. "Nice little show, Brian... but you forget something."

 

"Oh? What's that?" Brian asked in boredom, as he slipped into his pants.

 

"You might be able to torture me - down here - but you can't kill me. One essential ingredient is missing," Brandon said coldly, his voice echoing into a hollow laugh.

 

Justin chuckled, as he moved toward the armoire, two sets of eyes following his progress. He opened it, pulling out the antique box, before turning to face Brandon, a cool impassive smile on his face. "You mean this ingredient, Brandon?"

 

Brandon's eyes widened in renewed fear. He swallowed slowly as his eyes focused on the box... knowing without a doubt what was contained inside. His eyes glowing in his fury, he demanded, "How did you get it?"

 

Brian snorted. "Your staff isn't very reliable, Brandon. You should have protected them against being used by vampires."

 

"Do you have anything else to say before I end you?" Brian hissed, as he moved closer, his fangs lowering... ready to exact his full vengeance on this vile supernatural.

 

Brandon's body slumped as much as the bindings would allow, as he affected the pose of a man who knew it to be over. In one last moment of madness, Brandon snarled, "This doesn't make Justin safe. His powers are immense. Others will come for him. When they do, perhaps they won't be as distracted by his beauty as I was... and do what I should have done - destroy him instantly!"

 

"As far as last words go... they didn't serve you well," Brian growled in primal intensity... his fangs immediately sinking into the side of Brandon's neck, feeding voraciously... biting harshly into the skin as he fed, taking chunks of skin in the process... large masses of blood sliding down his neck. Brian pulled away long enough to say, "Give me the dagger, Justin."

 

Justin's eyes widened as he brought it forward, wondering what Brian was up to now. He wasn't sure he thought Brian should be doing this so savagely when this could be over quickly... but knowing his primitive lover as he did... he realized it would be improbable for Brian not to seek a full dose of revenge. He removed the dagger from the box, extending it toward Brian, backing away as he did so... clearly reading the warning in his eyes. "Brian, let's not prolong this. Just end it now. Please."

 

Brian's eyes continued to glow in his lust for blood, as well as for the violent eradication of this monster that had threatened to destroy all that he held dear. He looked away from the pain in Justin's eyes, knowing such violence went against his basic nature... but he also believed Justin needed to be aware that often a price must be paid, and in this case - justice must be enacted. Feeling Justin's distress as the man writhed and moaned in agony, Brian clipped out, "Fine." Brian placed the dagger into Brandon's side, sliding it in and out in one brutal lunge. He laughed at Brandon's screams, before he hissed, "You were warned so many times. If Justin wasn't here, I would torture you for hours, days even. Now, he can end your miserable existence."

 

Gasping in pain and fear, Brandon desperately began to plead for his life. "Justin, please. Don't do this. You are not like him. I know there is compassion in you. Let me go... and I will leave you all in peace."

 

Justin's hand closed around the dagger that Brian carefully passed to him, his eyes briefly surveying the blood clinging to the blade. Looking down at it, he viewed the strands of Brandon's hair clinging to the blood - ones that he hadn't even seen Brian removing. Justin looked at Brandon sadly for a moment, before he shook his head in denial. "I'm sorry, Brandon. If only I could believe that... however, I can't take that chance. You have directly threatened not only me, but all the ones I love the most. It ends now."

 

Closing his eyes, Justin lifted the dagger above his head, ancient chants falling freely from his mouth. He made a circular motion over his head and Brandon's as the incantation increased in both intensity and volume. Soon after he had begun, another voice was heard. A female version of himself. Justin smiled. Lindsay was joining him from within her circle, reaching out to further empower the spell, an occurrence Justin knew to be unnecessary, however, one he knew his sister felt the compulsion to do. Opening his eyes, Justin stared into Brandon's, embers of fire burning within his own as he allowed Brandon to see his death in them.

 

"It will be over soon now," Justin whispered in a soft purr... his hand tightening around the dagger as he proceeded to plunge it deep into his heart - twisting and pulling it out as his chants reverberated against the walls in conjunction with his sister's. It didn't take long. Moments later, Brandon's body was no more as his body was relegated to dust before them. Justin placed the blood-covered dagger aside, standing back to observe his handiwork.

 

Brian arched a brow as he looked at the mound of dust on his oriental carpet. "So that's it? Couldn't you have deposited his remains on the hardwood floor? Now, it's going to sink into the carpeting. I will have to replace it immediately."

 

"Calm down, my darling. I'm not quite finished yet," Justin said, smiling at Brian in almost a patronizing fashion, before closing his eyes to perform his task. He opened them mere moments later, finding the pile of dust gone, with no lasting reminders on Brian's precious carpet. "There. Is that better?"

 

Looking around dubiously, Brian told him, "Maybe. Depends on where you put him."

 

Justin laughed. "Trust me, I didn't place him anywhere you will step on him. He is mixed in the fireplace with the rest of the ashes."

 

Brian nodded, delaying something he knew he had to do. "Justin?"

 

"Yes, Brian?" Justin asked, frowning upon feeling Brian's unease... uncertain of where it could be stemming from.

 

"I never say this... and don't expect me to say it again. However, here goes... I'm sorry. Really, truly sorry." Brian's eyes were downcast as he spoke the foreign words, both of them surprised at their utterance.

 

"You're sorry?" Justin asked, looking up at him in concern. Brian Kinney does not say sorry. This was terribly unsettling.

 

Brian motioned around the room. "I lost it, Justin. In a way, I never wanted to be with you. I couldn't rein it in. Somehow tonight I could see his plans for you. Not only his lust for you, but his intent to eventually destroy you. And then... he forced you to kiss him. At that point, it was too late."

 

Justin moved forward, wrapping his arms around Brian's waist, placing his head to his chest... holding him as tightly as he could manage. He sighed deeply, and in contentment knowing that their love would no longer be threatened. His eyes shining, he looked up at him... knowing his heart to be blatantly on display. "Brian, I love you... and that means all of you. I don't want you to hide what you are from me. I want you to be who you are. That man was the man I fell in love with... and the one I will always love."

 

"I don't deserve you, Justin Taylor," Brian uncharacteristically murmured, unknowingly melting his blond's heart further. "I know my violence disturbed you. I just couldn't get control of it."

 

"It wasn't as bad as you think, Brian. Yes, it was more horrific than it needed to be... but feeling all you could feel, it's understandable." Justin pursed his lips for a moment, before he admitted, "You felt so much because Brandon had been projecting his desires to me. With the large amount of blood that we have exchanged, you feel so much more of me now. Perhaps, that will diminish in time."

 

Curling his lip under, Brian told him, "I hope it doesn't. I like knowing how you feel... more importantly, I like to know when something is wrong with you." Brian kissed Justin softly on the lips, in one simple caress he absorbed the very essence of the blond. Lying his head against Justin's forehead, he whispered fervently, "I always want to be there to protect you, Justin. I didn't have an existence before I found you. I could never return to that."

 

"Brian," Justin said with a soft sigh. "You don't ever have to worry about that. We are destined to be together... and that is exactly what we'll be. As far as protection goes, that works both ways. I always want to be there for you. We make a formidable team - you and I."

 

"That we do, Mr. Taylor." Brian sniffed at the air in disgust for a moment. "Now, I'd like to wash the stench of that vermin away. Care to join me?"

 

Justin nodded enthusiastically. "I most definitely would. First, I had better call Lindsay before she pays us a visit."

 

"Ah yes, Lindsay. You do that. I've had enough of witches for tonight," Brian said with a playful gleam in his eyes... knowing how well the ‘witch' reference sat with his beloved soulmate.

 

"Hmph. You are such an ass, Mr. Kinney," Justin grumbled as he pulled free and headed toward the door.

 

Brian laughed as he watched the sassy sway of Justin's ass. "Yes, but you love me for it. Now hurry up... I see an ass that I need to become reacquainted with - and quickly."

 

"I'll be there, Brian. Quicker than you have the chance to miss me."

 

Smiling as he watched Justin head up the stairs, he looked until he had disappeared from sight. Shaking his head in denial, Brian whispered, "Not even possible, Justin. I miss you already."

 

Hours later, after round and round of torrid vampire sex, Justin collapsed on the bed, Brian still inside of him as he began to drift off into a blissful rest. Reaching out, he stroked the sweaty blond tendrils away from Justin's face, his heart filled with love for his immortal soulmate. His own eyes began to flicker, feeling the need for rest swiftly beginning to overtake him. Rolling onto his side, taking Justin with him, Brian kept himself embedded in him, wanting to remain a part of him as long as possible. Before his eyes closed to find his own much-needed rest, Brian kissed Justin softly on the lips, his eyes admiring the perfect vision that he had long ago committed to memory.

 

Before drifting off, Brian whispered a heartfelt confession. "I love you so fucking much my beautiful warlock. Forever will never be long enough. However, it makes an excellent starting point."

 

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

I want to thank everyone who read and especially those that took the time to leave a review.

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.