- Text Size +

 

Justin watched his stalking lover with a great deal of trepidation. He could not only see the hunger in his eyes... he could feel it through their connection. However, it wasn't a simple hunger for his blood or even his body. It was the hunger of a primal beast wanting to take control of something he could never master previously. Control and completely dominate the one that mattered the most to him. Justin knew that was something Brian had always hungered for with him. For him to realize it was happening now, no matter if Justin was able to maintain control, had to be an aphrodisiac to the primal beast that resided within Brian. Justin wondered if he could somehow convince Brian his resistance to Brian's powers was as strong as ever... but upon seeing the knowing look in Brian's feral eyes, Justin knew that was less than likely.

 

Standing his ground, determined to hold strong... knowing he had no other choice with the primitive beast that was seeking to further enslave him, Justin attempted to affect a calm, impassive demeanor. "Don't be ridiculous, Brian. Just because I can suddenly hear you when you seek to compel me... it doesn't mean that I am not still in full control of my senses."

 

"Let's be clear about one thing, little witch. I don't seek to compel you," he hissed. "It has always been my understanding that you are immune to such. That I do so is not a deliberate act to sabotage your control... but merely a primal response over which I have little control. I would have thought by now you would understand that!"

 

"It doesn't matter how or why... all that matters is that it is happening... and I DON'T like it." Eyes flaring in anger, Justin spat out, "And it's WARLOCK... not witch!"

 

Brian rolled his eyes, uncaring of that at this moment. In all truth, he only called Justin ‘witch' when he was trying to provoke a reaction. It was effective every time. Brian was amazed that Justin hadn't realized that by now. When he thought about it he guessed it wasn't that difficult to understand. Justin was still relatively a baby concerning his powers. His loss of temper was expected and extremely explosive - much as his own had been when he was new to his life as a vampire. Brian had learned to control his temper better over the years. However, that changed when this little blond beauty entered his life. His primal urges and desires had quickly skyrocketed out of control. They had tapered a bit in recent months... but still, the possessiveness and jealousy ate away at him. He didn't doubt in his mind he would still savage anyone - male, female, human or immortal that ever sought to come between them.

 

Gritting his teeth, knowing this tempestuous boy that he quite simply adored was about to provoke his fangs into extracting, Brian moved toward the door to lock it. Turning back to face him, his eyes beginning to have the red glow that signaled control was at a bare minimum, Brian snarled angrily, "If you are feeling such control of this thing that is happening to you - to us - you would NOT have kept it a secret from me. I have not been actively trying to compel you. Imagine if I do, Justin. What would be the result?"

 

"It hasn't been a problem for that long, Brian. In the beginning, it was very minimal. It's only recently your words have been pounding so strongly - battling against my own will." Justin's eyes pierced Brian's savage ones sharply. "You would not use this against me, Brian. I know you love me."

 

"You just don't get it, you silly little twat. This could change everything. There could be a danger present. If I can get to you now, what makes you think another supernatural cannot?" Brian demanded, advancing toward Justin once more.

 

Justin snorted derisively. "I am more than capable of protecting myself. This hasn't affected my magic. For some reason that I don't know yet, it's all centered around you. There are no supernatural beings gaining access to my thoughts... or placing theirs within mine. If there were - I would know it. It's only you."

 

Brian moved swiftly and suddenly, pressing his body tightly against Justin's back as he ran his tongue around the shell of Justin's ear. He secured Justin's quivering body to his with an arm around his waist, the other sifting into the blond hair, angling his head back to where it was laying on his shoulder. Brian's tongue licked the pulse point throbbing in a mixture of fear and excitement, both of them knowing what was inevitable to occur. What had been from the moment Brian had made his realization. Locking his arm tightly around Justin's waist, his lips and tongue moving over the quivering blond, Brian's decision was set. Right or wrong, no matter how angry it made his lover he was determined to prove a point.

 

This secret was dangerous. They both needed to know, one way or the other, just how deeply he could probe into Justin's mind. If he could do so to the extent of bending his will - they had a problem that needed to be deeply examined. Continuing to lick at Justin's pulse, grinning as his ass pushed back against his cock, Brian began to purr into his neck. "Mmmm, you feel so good... taste so good. Your blood calls to me, my sweet boy. I need it - now!"

 

"Take it, Brian. It's yours... you know that," Justin breathed out erratically, his senses completely overwhelmed by Brian's incredible pull.

 

"You're mine, Justin. Always..." Brian hissed, as he began grinding his cock into Justin's delectable ass. "I think it's time to put this so-called control of yours to the test. Let's just see what will happen when I actively try to compel you."

 

Justin's eyes widened, his body stiffening in reaction. "You wouldn't do that. You love me. I know you wouldn't seek to use me in that way."

 

"You're right... to a certain degree. I do love you. I would never take you against your will... however, you need to understand the danger this places you in. And that I would do ANYTHING to protect what is mine." His voice dropped to a low savage growl. "Also, remember that I am a vampire, Justin. Primal against my will at the best of times. When you push me in certain things - I cannot control it!"

 

Justin inhaled sharply, any struggles he had undergone previously were now all gone. He evenly clipped out, "If I sought my release, I could do so. That I do not use my power to flee you now is a reflection of my trust and love for you. Do NOT abuse it, Brian."

 

Brian laughed coldly. "Nice try, my sweet. However, not quite good enough. Let's see how you like things rewritten to my specifications. I want to know just how vulnerable you are to my will. And if it is as I think and you are now weakened... things are going to be changing - quickly."

 

Gritting his teeth in fury at the line Brian was now crossing, Justin spat out, "I am not powerless, Brian. You should know that by now..." Closing his eyes, doing all he could to reign in his concentration, Justin began to whisper soft wispy chants; ones designed to block his mind from all that Brian sought to affect.

 

Hissing sharply, Brian's fangs slid out... swiftly slicing into the throbbing artery he had prepared with his tongue just moments ago. Quickly embedding his fangs into the only semi-resistant blond, Brian willed himself not to be overwhelmed by Justin's incredible taste... and focus on what he desired to accomplish in this feeding. Groaning in feral need and desire, Brian closed his eyes as he drank in Justin's intoxicating blood, emptying his mind of everything other than penetrating Justin's defenses. Part of him was exhilarated by finally realizing what he had always perceived as impossible with Justin... while, another part of him feared what this could mean for the future.

 

Justin would be vulnerable to anyone who could affect the same result... in addition to the fact that Brian didn't think he could control his primal instincts - not with him. As the chanting began to become more audible, Brian knew he had to act fast - if only to have his answer, one way or another.

 

Brian began to work his will over Justin, knowing he had never placed more effort into the act of compelling. For all of their sakes, he had to know.

 

Justin. Silence. You don't wish to resist me. Accept our bond and new connection and submit.

 

Justin moaned amidst his chants, feeling Brian's pull more than he had ever done before, his attention pulled from his incantations as he struggled with the confusion of how Brian was reaching him so quickly - so effortlessly. He tried to force his mind to close out Brian's magnetic words, though unspoken Justin could hear in crystal clarity. Ceasing his chants born of defense, Justin snarled, "This is wrong, Brian. Stop this now!"

 

Brian continued to suck deeply on Justin, feeling the power of Justin's blood entering his bloodstream, as he continued to impose his will - both elated and saddened that he felt it was working. He knew many decisions would need to be made after this interlude... but for now, he would use it to make Justin understand how vital complete trust and honesty between them was - now and always. Justin, there is no right or wrong between us. We are bonded. Soulmates. We do what we must. Now, what you must do is submit. Give in to your desires.

 

Justin's mouth parted as gasps passed through his lips. He was lost. There wasn't a doubt. His grip had been fragile other times... but now that Brian was actively attempting to compel him he could not resist - in truth, he no longer wished to resist. Groaning as he felt his cock hardening quicker than he ever remembered it doing previously, Justin's ass twitched as it pushed backwards, lining up perfectly with Brian's fully enlarged cock. Unable to resist one moment longer, Justin reached back to close his hand behind Brian's neck, angling the vampire's mouth tighter against him. "I do want you, Brian. So fucking much. I can't fight it."

 

Good boy. I am going to release you... and then we are going to perform a little test. No more talking, Justin. Only obedience. I want your pants falling around your ankles... and you bent across my desk. Then, I will fuck you, Justin. Deep. Hard. Fast. Brian slowly retracted his fangs, licking away each droplet of blood... running his tongue around the inside of his mouth - savoring each last drop. Now, Justin. Do as I have commanded... and what you truly desire - NOW!

 

Eyes flashing in frustrated and defenseless anger, Justin strode to the desk... glaring at the files spread across it; his eyes fiery and deliberate as he made them all fly off the desk, scattering unheeded to the floor. He gritted his teeth in fury as he realized he was incapable of resisting Brian this time. Something had changed. It was as if Brian - actively attempting to secure his mind - had breached that final gap. Brian was in complete control. Surrender was his only option. Once he was free of this fog penetrating his conscious mind - then maybe he could find a way to counteract it the next time. For Justin knew one thing for certain - there would be a next time. Dropping his pants in haste, he realized he had never wanted Brian as much as he did right now; however, displeased he was with Brian's actions.

 

"That's my boy," Brian purred, as he moved up behind him. Running his hands up and down Justin's back, Brian ripped the shirt apart in one savage motion, growling hotly into his ear, "Tsk tsk. You know better than to try to grandstand. YOU will be cleaning up the mess you've made... after I'm finished with you."

 

Still mired in his lust-induced state, Justin grumbled shakily, "You ripped my fucking shirt, Brian. Fuck."

 

"That I did," Brian answered, as he reached inside his pocket to grab the lube, before sliding completely out of his pants and shirt in the speed of vampire frenzy. "I never liked that one, anyway," he responded, before pushing Justin down across the desk, lubing his cock in quick order.

 

"So savage. Why do I love you so much?" Justin gasped, as he felt Brian lubing his ass in preparation.

 

"It doesn't matter why... all that matters is that you do!" Brian snarled, sliding his cock smoothly inside, his eyes rolling back into his head at the initial feel of Justin squeezing him. He would never become accustomed to the feeling of him. A feeling that was comparable to no one - ever. After all the times he had fucked him... and he knew it was well into the triple digits by now - each one of them felt like the first time. A sensation he would never allow to be enjoyed by another man. Not now or ever. Thrusting savagely ahead, Brian began placing kisses along the expanse of Justin's back, growling his extreme pleasure. "So fucking good. Always. No man will ever have you. Mine, Justin. All mine. Tell me, Justin. Now!"

 

Panting and gasping, mindless in his need... oblivious to the fact Brian had already released his mind and that his responses now were solely based on his own desperate desire for his vampire lover, Justin's legs quivered as he reached down to pull at his leaking cock. When Brian mercilessly began to increase his motions, moving into vampire speed, deliberate in his intentions to draw the response he craved, Justin whispered in a low, shaken voice, "Yours, Brian. Always. You know that."

 

Licking a path up and down Justin's back, Brian continued pounding into Justin's ass, groaning as he felt the tightening in Justin signaling his sudden spurting release; running his hands down to clasp around Justin's hips as he rammed forward a few more times before his seed flooded in waves inside the boy. Brian's thrusts didn't cease until each drop was fully enveloped by his lover, his mouth moving to nip and lick at every inch of exposed skin. Slowly pulling out, Brian ran his hand down Justin's ass, his eyes blazing in fiery hunger... his tongue moistening his lips as he stared at the beautiful delicacy. His voice dropping to a low, lustful pitch, Brian huskily whispered, "When I get you home I am going to rim you for hours... then, I am going to fuck you again... and again. It's going to be a very long night for you, my boy."

 

Shaken, but feeling a return of his senses, Justin managed to spin around causing Brian to take a surprised step backwards, quickly sliding his pants up - pausing only briefly to glare at his shredded shirt. His eyes full of anger, Justin spat out, "Go home? What makes you think I'm going home with you after what you've done here tonight?"

 

Brian laughed hollowly, his eyes instantly transmitting chips of ice in their depths. "Don't push me, boy. Tonight was a lesson. One you needed to learn. Now we need to find out exactly what this all means... and who it affects."

 

"Fine. I was wrong to lie to you. I told Lindsay I didn't want to do that... but we both agreed that you would lose control. And well... you did," Justin grumbled defensively, knowing he had far from calmed this savage beast as of yet, equally realizing he had handled this entire situation wrong from the very beginning.

 

Brian looked at Justin incredulously. "I know you're not truly that blond. I didn't do it because I couldn't control the need to get up your ass. We both know I can do that at any time... and I do exactly that. This is about your safety, Justin. This new weakness places you in danger if any other supernatural being can utilize it."

 

Justin smiled as he spoke words that he knew would fire Brian up even further. "Supernatural? As in Brandon?"

 

Fangs extracting once more in savage ferocity, Brian snarled, "What is he, Justin? Tell me now... and I will fix that problem - tonight!"

 

TBC