- Text Size +

 

Brandon stood in his private office at ‘Boy Toy' slamming his cock into the most acceptable blond-headed trick he could find upon his return. This boy was adequate... but he had nothing on the blond supernatural that his cock ached to ram into relentlessly... and painfully. He wanted to drive his cock so hard and deeply into Justin Taylor that the boy would become his slave; most importantly - that he turned his back on Brian Kinney, and became his alone. He would have that, Brandon assured himself... and it would be soon.

 

He had watched and waited for so long. Forcing his powers to a dormant stage had been his most difficult task. Brandon didn't doubt that Justin would assess him and feel the power within him. In their initial meeting, he had known Justin had done precisely that. Pushing his powers back was his best strategy. Let Justin think he was in control, completely empowered in conjunction with his sister and vampire lover. When all was revealed, the beautiful blond would see his mistake. They all would. By then it would be too late. Brian and Justin would realize that Brandon's powers not only rivaled the hot little warlocks, but even surpassed them. His only fear was Justin realizing the extent of his powers. The element of surprise remained vitally important - if he was to be successful.

 

When he had fully claimed the body and heart of Justin Taylor, he would force him to surrender his power. Once he received that, he would be the most powerful supernatural being in existence. In return, Justin would continue to be well taken care of. Brandon would give Justin the gift of immortality - as long as he continued to please him. He had no doubt the blond warlock could more than please him. He had never known such a savage and overwhelming desire. Brandon didn't know if it was due to the immense power of the blond, or if it was to do with the incredible attractions the boy possessed. Why, didn't really matter to Brandon. All that mattered was that he claimed him. He wouldn't stop until he did exactly that.

 

His only stumbling block was Brian Kinney. He knew he couldn't eliminate him. Fuck, how he had tried. Every spell in his massive arsenal of magic had slammed back into his face. That told him one thing. Brian Kinney was inaccessible to any magic spell. How that was possible he didn't know - yet. He had an idea a spell had been placed to make it so. All he knew was that was irreversible, and an irritation he would have to work around. Separating the lovers was his best and only option, at least for now. Once that was accomplished, he would have it all. Justin, his power, and Brian's devastation. In time Brian would be so lost he would leave this place. Then, Brandon would tie the blond to him for an eternity. Nothing could stop him.

 

He laughed at the whimpering blond, knowing his savage passion was too much for the smaller man. He hissed into the shell of his ear, "Man up. You wanted this... and now you're going to take it. Stop cringing like a little faggot, or I will have to really show you a good, hard fuck."

 

The man's legs trembled as Brandon pounded into him mercilessly. "It's okay, I-I can take it."

 

"Damn right you will. It will be over soon," Brandon snarled as he fucked him faster, driving his cock as deep as it could go, his hands clasping painfully around the young man's hips. Brandon moaned as his release hit him, the perfect face of Justin Taylor affixed to the blond that was lucky to be receiving him. He bit savagely into his neck, before he growled in a low feral chant, "Be thankful that I came quickly." Pulling out as roughly as he entered him, Brandon whirled the man around smiling at the wince that accompanied the sudden movement. He reached up and stroked the side of the man's face, before he demanded in a low whisper, "Tell me, little toy, exactly who is the King of Liberty Avenue?"

 

Eyes widened as the entranced haze still permeated through Brandon's victim. He had felt the need to cast a spell on this one, knowing how savage he would be on this night. The last thing he needed was for the events of this night to reach the ears of Brian... or most especially Justin. He had too many plans for that exquisite blond. They would not be thwarted. For now, distracting Brian seemed to be his priority. The only chance he had was in placing distance between them. He had never been more committed to seeing a task completed. He wouldn't stop until it was achieved to his satisfaction.

 

"Well? I'm waiting..." Brandon growled as he stared deeply into the blue eyes before him.

 

"You are without question the King, Sir."

 

"Good boy," Brandon purred. "That's all you will remember of this night. You will spread the word of that to all that you see. I am the top that is neither equal to nor surpassed by another. To look at me fills you with desire. You may go now. First, you will thank me for the great honor I have bestowed upon you," Brandon told him, waiting expectantly.

 

The boy nodded enthusiastically. "Thank you, Sir. I would do anything for you. Now or ever."

 

Brandon patted him on the cheek, before he answered him in a monotone, "Of course you will."

 

He watched with cold eyes as the mindless trick departed his office en route to expressing to all that would listen of the most pleasurable sexual experience of his life. In truth, it had been anything but that for the young blond. The man had been writhing in pain, achieving no release at all. However, that didn't matter to Brandon. All that mattered was that his body was available to ease the lust and frustration provided by Justin Taylor, one that he intended for the blond in question to be answering in the flesh soon. The results would be much different. He intended to have Justin squirming in ecstasy beneath him, shouting out his name over and over when he came. His name... and not the name of Brian Kinney.

 

First, he would separate the lovers. Then, he would capture and seduce the blond warlock. He would have the boy and his power. Then, he would have the power to destroy every witch in existence, save himself... and it would all be complete. All the power and Justin - his. Forever.

 


 

Brian sat by silently as he watched his much-adored partner sitting inside of a small circle with his hands clasped inside his sister's. Their eyes were closed as they communed with both each other and the spirit world. The chants had begun low, almost silent... to now begin reverberating into the enclosed space. As always, he watched in awe as Justin became one with the spirits he sought to contact; his face shining and glowing as he embraced the power burning within him. He watched as they began rocking back and forth within the circle, their lips moving faster as the chanting escalated until the elements were powerless to do anything but respond. On their own, they each held great power, but when combining their strengths, they were truly a force to be reckoned with.

 

Shaking his head in amazement as the house began to shake, the windows vibrating against the panes, Brian thought Justin had never looked hotter. He had never wanted him more than he did at this moment. If not for the danger they were working to expose - he would be having him. Now. Brian's eyes suddenly widened in alarm and extreme trepidation as the lights began to flicker, before falling into total darkness. If not for the candles that Lindsay had lit around the circle, they would be totally enveloped in darkness. Granted, Brian could see perfectly in the darkness... but he knew enough about the supernatural world to know this meant trouble. He moved closer to protect his love should the need arise, intuitively knowing he couldn't stop any attack from a spirit... However, his protective stance was still firmly in place.

 

His eyes narrowed on the paleness in both of their faces, as their eyes simultaneously snapped open, wide, and filled with dread. Brian stepped even closer, knowing it was forbidden to reach out and touch Justin while in the circle, but being close enough should the need present itself. His fangs were extracted when he watched all the blood draining from his face as his beautiful blue eyes looked on Lindsay in pain and fear. Brian couldn't hold himself in further silence. "Justin, come back. Please, leave the spirit world and return to me."

 

Lindsay blinked slowly, her eyes lifting to meet Brian's... fear clearly displayed in her eyes. She abruptly pulled her hands free from Justin's, immediately breaking the spell... restoring power in the house in the one sudden movement. She stood up and paced inside the circle, her eyes flitting around wildly, the panic and despair clearly within them. When Justin slowly regained his equilibrium, being the more powerful one and immersed in the spell longer, moved to go to Brian, she quickly forestalled him. "Justin, wait. Stay within the circle. I don't feel safe. It's the only place we are safe."

 

"What the fuck did you see, Linds?" Brian snarled.

 

Justin swallowed deeply as he grasped his sister's trembling hand. "Much of it is a haze, Brian. It's as if we were being blocked in reaching a full connection... but I saw enough."

 

"Justin, this is bad. We have to leave this place. Go far away," Lindsay whispered tremulously.

 

"I think you should leave, Lindsay. However, that's a choice I refuse to make. My life is here," he said looking toward Brian.

 

Brian looked from one to the other, his anger intensifying that he was hearing them, yet still receiving no answers. "Fuck this," he hissed as he moved toward the door. "If you won't tell me what the fuck is going on with Brandon... I will go deal with him myself."

 

Justin released Lindsay's hand, vaulting out of the circle and directly into Brian's path. "You can't, Brian. I know you are impervious to any magic presented against you... but you can't defeat him. He is very powerful."

 

"So he's like you, then? A warlock?" Brian asked, his eyes wild and feral.

 

Lindsay and Justin both nodded in unison. Finally finding her strength returning, Lindsay stepped forward to look up at Brian imploringly. "Brian, darling... you must let us handle this. I'm not sure what we can do... but you need to stay away from Brandon. Don't provoke him further until we figure this out."

 

"What exactly is he after?" Brian demanded, while intuitively knowing that Justin was at the center of Brandon's desires.

 

Justin looked into Brian's eyes, making certain to display all the love he held for him, knowing they needed to pull on their love and trust now more than ever. This threat far surpassed anything Melanie had mounted against them. He only hoped that Brian could handle hearing what he had seen just now, and felt in his initial meeting with Brandon. "He wants me, Brian. I'd say very badly, too. He is willing to do anything to achieve his goals."

 

"That's not a news flash, Justin. That was more than clear earlier tonight," Brian growled, as he retracted his fangs, sensing no immediate danger.

 

Lindsay placed a hand on Brian's arm, urging him to look her way. "Brian, there's more. His immediate goal is to separate you from Justin. He knows he can't harm you. We have seen that he's already attempted that, but the spell I placed protects you."

 

"I see," he snapped, his eyes narrowing on Lindsay knowing there was more to tell. "What else? Is there a loophole in that particular spell?"

 

Justin nodded, as tears and fear clouded his eyes. "Yes, there is. If the witch that cast the spell is killed, that particular spell would be broken. If you remember, you were raised from the dead with that spell. If Lindsay dies, you do as well. When Lindsay originally placed the spell on you, she thought her death couldn't affect you. It appears she was mistaken."

 

"Fuck," Brian cursed, his eyes darkening in a murderous rage. "Does he know this?"

 

They both shrugged in response. "Much was clouded in our endeavor to find the answers. The problem is that we don't know the full extent of his power."

 

Justin grimaced slightly at his sister's words, knowing he had glimpsed far more than she had the capability to see. "He is extremely powerful. In actuality, he is using a great amount of power to hide this from us. I was fortunate to see a brief flash of this. His full plan is unclear... but what he becomes is abundantly clear."

 

Lindsay frowned as she looked at Justin in confusion. "Uh, what else is there? We know he's a warlock. There's more?"

 

"Sadly, there is. He is indeed a warlock. But he is something infinitely worse. I caught a glimpse of incantations that appeared to have been performed a lifetime ago."

 

"What kind of incantations?" Brian demanded.

 

"Brandon is consumed by his desire for power, along with complete domination. He seeks to use me and acquire my power. In addition, Brandon is a witch hunter."

 

TBC