- Text Size +

 

Brian stood behind Justin as they each admired the other's appearance in the mirror... visually drinking in the unparalleled sight of each other. He stroked his hand along the straight line of Justin's back, his eyes locked upon one of his beautiful warlocks. His voice low and deep, he growled, "You look so fucking beautiful."

 

Justin blushed as he always did under the heated and possessive gaze of the man he loved above all things - past, present, or future. Seeing the concern in Brian's eyes, Justin scowled at him in the mirror, still less than pleased regarding how he had been outmaneuvered once again. "You know, I'm still upset with you."

 

Brian laughed. "You'll get over it, my feisty little warlock."

 

"Maybe or maybe not," Justin grumbled. He scrunched his nose up at his reflection, unaware of how adorable the expression appeared to his lover, before he asked, "Do I really look hot enough? I mean... for what we are trying to accomplish tonight."

 

Brian moved closer, sensuously rubbing his body against Justin's, his mouth moving to nibble at Justin's neck. "Hot enough that I want us to be fashionably late so I can fuck you - hard and fast."

 

Justin snorted. "You always want to do that." Looking at him in warning, he told him, "And no... there is no time for that."

 

"Such a pity," Brian rasped, as he stepped away to run his hand down the back of Justin's leather pants... pausing to squeeze the delectable mounds of flesh that caused him to salivate in hungry need. Moving away, knowing they needed to get this night underway, Brian assured him, "You look irresistible, Justin. The undisputable ‘King of Babylon'..."

 

Justin spun around to face him, his eyes lighting up, before asking, "Do you really think I will win?"

 

Brian rolled his eyes. "Of course you will fucking win. You are the hottest little fucker in Pittsburgh." Turning his lips down, he amended, "Outside of myself, of course."

 

Justin shook his head in loving amusement, hating that he couldn't stay angry with him. "Of course," he responded drolly.

 

Brian's eyes gave him one more once over, before they darkened for a long silent moment... both of them knowing the time was upon them. "I guess it's time to go, Sunshine."

 

Nodding, Justin took a deep breath - in and out - more nervous than he cared to admit. "You are sure of that man securing the dagger for us?"

 

"Yes, I am," Brian answered, certain of his control over the man... as well as the consequences he would face should he fail him tonight.

 

"Okay, then. The rest should go like clockwork," Justin surmised, having no doubt Brandon would fall into their trap.

 

Brian's lips twisted savagely. "Yes. Brandon is obsessed with his lust for you. He won't see the trap until it tightens around him. Remember, Justin... you can't appear too eager. He could see through that. All you have to do is be your enticing self, and give a convincing performance. I will handle the rest. Once we have him back home... and safely down here - his powers will be useless against anyone."

 

"Powerless?" Justin asked, momentarily perplexed. He frowned for a moment, trying to piece together exactly what Brian was saying... when an immediate awareness came over him. "Fuck. How could I have forgotten? The spell Lindsay placed on you... on your home. Down here is completely isolated from any supernatural influence. Even mine is sorely limited in these quarters... and I live here. But what about no supernatural creatures being able to enter? How can he both enter and become helpless?"

 

"Lindsay modified the spell within her circle tonight. She has made it so he can pass through the entrance... but once he leaves the upper level, the spell upon this house neutralizes his magic," Brian told him, a cocky smile well in place.

 

"Well, Mr. Vampire... you have certainly thought of everything," Justin answered in amazement, unsure of why he was so surprised... yet, finding himself constantly being taken off guard by this beautiful enigma.

 

Brian moved toward him, slanting his lips hungrily across the blond's. He ran his hands up and down Justin's back, pulling him tightly against him. His tongue stabbed at the succulent lips until they parted for his invasion. They embraced, kissed, and moved sinuously against each other for several minutes, before they both realized and accepted this interlude needed to end for now. Brian laid his forehead against Justin's, breathing in and out - although physically having no reason to do so - knowing this moment had to last him. "We need to go, Justin."

 

"Yes, you're right. It's time." Justin stepped back, reaching up to cup his hand underneath Brian's chin, forcing him to hold his gaze. "Brian, promise me tonight you will remember how much I love you. That anything happens after the contest is only me playing a part so that we can rid ourselves of this monster forever."

 

"I know that, Justin... and I will remember. I can't promise I won't have some bad moments tonight... but I will get through it. The important thing now is that we are going to be doing this together," Brian reminded him.

 

Justin nodded. "Yes. Together. Forever together."

 


 

Brian and Justin walked into Babylon, arms around each other's waists... behaving as they would on any other night - eyes scanning the room briefly, but quickly finding their way back to each other. A fact that a set of lust-eaten eyes hadn't failed to notice, as they ravenously stroked all along the blond. They filled in the only remaining spots against the bar, coincidently next to Ted, Emmett, and Michael, eyes looking up at the stage seeing the contest had just begun. Watching as Sheba called out the next contestant with the bawdy introduction, they both peered down to see the rotation list that Ted held in his hand.

 

Ted looked at them both in surprise, his brow arching in wonder. "I'm reeling in shock here. You haven't demanded I scratch Justin from the list."

 

Michael snickered next to him, still not on board with the Brian / Justin union, his eyes still eating with jealousy every time he watched them together. Obviously, unable to resist, he attempted to stick in the knife. "Better watch it, Bri. Could mean that Justin is looking for a new stud."

 

All of their eyes pulled to Michael, each of them looking at him as if he'd grown another head. Emmett was the first to recover. Placing his cosmo on the bar, he placed a hand on his hips clad in pink... the other waving madly in the air, before he said, "Michael, I know you think Brian is the cat's meow... but face it, he is with Justin, and vice versa. I don't think that's going to change."

 

Brian laughed, the curving of his lips fading as he viewed the predator that slowly stalked toward them from the other end of the bar, eyes hungry and fastened on Justin. He forced his gaze away, knowing he must stay on task. Blowing his composure now would not gain them the desired results - namely, Brandon's destruction... preferably administered painfully. "It's okay," he answered. "Mikey just needs to get laid. Once he does that, he won't fixate so much."

 

"Shut up, Brian!" Michael snapped belligerently. "I can get laid anytime I want."

 

Ted's eyes widened, as he turned to face Justin... thinking as much as he loved his friend, he wished Michael to be anywhere but here tonight. Clearing his throat deliberately, he said, "So, Justin. You should probably get backstage. There are only two other performers before you."

 

Justin smiled brightly, forcing a calm demeanor upon himself. "Sure, Ted." Looking around, ignoring the feel of Brandon's approach, Justin commented, "Nice crowd. Haven't seen this for a long time."

 

"Ahhh, King of Babylon night brings the glorious fags of Pittsburgh back into this dead club," Brandon spoke, his eyes leveled coldly on Brian.

 

"Looks like you are among them. What does that say about you, Brandon?" Brian returned with a blank stare. "I seem to recall I banned you from Babylon... and now you are here again."

 

Brandon smiled like a shark, confidence shooting from his eyes in waves. "It appears all of your staff are not on board with that."

 

"Brian, should I have him tossed out?" Ted asked, looking between the two of them with a great deal of trepidation, remembering the last time Brandon had been inside of Babylon... knowing such an incident didn't need to happen tonight.

 

Justin looked at Brandon at that moment, forcing the feeling of disgust to the back of his mind as he clearly read the lustful intensity in Brandon's gaze. Smiling tightly, Justin goaded him. "Order a drink, and you can stay, Brandon. That is, unless you don't want to watch me perform."

 

Brandon licked his lips, salivating at the thought of Justin gyrating his hot little body on that stage... knowing all the fags in the place would be drooling over him, further realizing how the fires of jealousy would arise within his vampire lover. Oh yes, this could be a beautiful night tonight... and he didn't intend to miss a single moment. Tonight just might be the night he could finally capitalize on his desire... and his eventual plans for Justin Taylor. Brandon took a step closer, his eyes zoning in on the lips that he ached to see wrapped around his cock. Restraining the urge to reach out and touch their plumpness, Brandon huskily whispered, "Fine. I will order a drink. Watching you dance is the only thing that brought me in here."

 

Brian clenched his teeth, ignoring the shocked gasps of Ted and Emmett, mixed in with Michael's amused chuckle. Brian told him, "Enjoy yourself, Brandon. It will be your last time here."

 

They all watched as Justin excused himself to make his way backstage. Ted and Emmett soon followed.

 

"Uh, Bri... I'm going to monitor this a bit closer to the stage. Call me if you need me..." Ted rambled on.

 

"Teddy, wait for me. I want to watch closer, too," Emmett boisterously announced, trailing closely behind.

 

Michael grumbled, "This is close enough for me."

 

"Are you sure, Michael? You don't want to join in the drooling over some blond boy ass?" Brian snapped, staring off to the area where Justin had just departed.

 

"Hardly," Michael mumbled, despite his blasé attitude, staring off in the direction of where Justin would soon emerge.

 

Brandon ordered a beer, taking a long swallow as it was handed to him. He looked at Brian closely, innately trying to read him... always hating that emptiness he found when doing so. "Must be hard for you, watching him do this. I know if he were mine... I'd never allow it."

 

Brian's jaw twitched briefly, as he forced his fangs to stay in check, before he turned to look at his dangerous nemesis. "That's one thing you'll never have to worry about, Brandon. He will never be yours."

 

"I wouldn't be so sure, Brian. I feel the heat emitting from him when he looks at me. He wants me. If not for you, I would have already had him," Brandon told him, a gasp falling from his lips as Justin appeared on the stage.

 

"Is that so?" Brian spat out, intent on moving into the next phase of his plan. "How about we put it to the test?"

 

Not taking his eyes from the stage as Sheba introduced the next contestant, he slowly asked, "How so?"

 

"I'm a fair man. I'll give you one shot. Come home with us tonight. Justin gives head better than any man I've ever known," Brian told him... hating how he was divulging such intimate information about his soulmate, but knowing it all worked in the favor of the greater good. "I won't stand in the way if he wants to suck you off... there's only one condition."

 

"What's that?" Brandon asked, practically salivating as Justin began to grind against the pole, his clothes still completely on.

 

"After Justin blows you, I get to fuck you. Obnoxious as you are... I've always wanted to do that. You know that."

 

Brandon gave him a withering glance... his eyes probing Brian's, as always seeing nothing in them. "Yes, I know." His eyes turned back to the stage, the wheels turning in his mind. He watched as Justin continued to hump against the pole, his back arched... the lines of his tight pants accentuating the bulge of his cock. Brandon felt his cock quicken in response, his hands itching to take him... his mind rebelling against the act of cursing all the men blind that ogled what he wanted to be his. His eyes remained fixed on Justin as he tossed the cowboy hat out into the crowd, watched as he slowly unbuttoned the blue silken shirt that glittered under the lights above him.

 

 

Moving in for his prey, knowing he had him... realizing he had to make Brandon think he actually wanted him... knowing if he made it sound too easy, Brandon would recognize the trap he was attempting to set. "Look at him. Those plump, perfect lips. Imagine what they can do. One chance, Brandon. That's all you get. Tonight or never. How bad do you want it?"

 

"Fine," he hissed. "I'll do it. First, he blows me... then I will let you fuck me."

 

Brian's teeth bared into a primal smile of victory. The one that signified the predator about to devour his prey. Oh yes, it ended tonight. "Done," Brian snapped. "Once it's finished, your association with Justin is finished."

 

Brandon laughed evilly, as Justin tossed his shirt out into the crowd of lustful men, his hips gyrating to the rhythm of the music. He watched as Justin's hands unsnapped his pants, the zipper lowering, as he separated them without removing them, flashing his hard bulge before his attentive audience. "Or just beginning, Brian. After tonight he will only want me. You have made a bad choice... but I will reap the benefits."

 

A moment later a voice whispered into Brian's ear, an interruption he was pleased to be receiving. Brian was relieved that Brandon was so caught up in Justin not to be noticing events transpiring around them. Overhearing the wrong thing, would greatly compromise their plans. Ignoring his comments, knowing they would soon be proven to be fruitless, Brian spoke, "I'll be right back. I have a disturbance to sort out."

 

Brandon shrugged, only looking at him for a moment, his attention fully focused on the remainder of Justin's sultry performance. His eyes narrowed, as his lust for the blond warlock overtook him. Not one night. Although, your lover can think that. Once I get my hands on you tonight... I will never release you... nor will you want me to.

 

Justin exited the back of the stage, shuddering in revulsion, but not from the countless men that had been drooling over him... that he could handle, what filled his body with distaste was Brandon's eyes on him - visually using him, fucking him. All during the performance, Brandon had been projecting his sordid fantasies into his mind, in essence, the vile beast had been mentally fucking him - in every way imaginable. He breathed in a sigh of relief when he felt Brian's presence directly behind him, out of sight of everyone. Brian smashed his lips against Justin's, his tongue sweeping along his lips to quickly devour the sweetness of his mouth. Pulling back, he told him, "Well done, my King. I've got it. I'm going to take it home so it is not on me when we leave. Everything for the night is set. Go distract him. I'll be back in mere moments. You know how fast I travel."

 

Putting on the shirt that Brian had thought to have left for him backstage, Justin meandered out to the bar deliberately bypassing Brandon to order a beer. Brandon wasn't a fool. In fact, he knew things wouldn't be moving so smoothly if not for Brandon's unnatural obsession with him. His lust played to their advantage. Whether he liked it or not, it was their best weapon. Justin forced himself not to shudder, as he felt Brandon's hand moving up and down his back, hovering close to the waistband of his pants. He looked over his shoulder, giving his most smoldering look... letting his powers give him an ethereal glow - one that he knew would catch Brandon off guard. Biting at his lower lip, watching as Brandon's eyes flared, Justin asked, "Did you enjoy the show?"

 

"You are the hottest thing I have ever seen, Justin..." Brandon whispered, his voice deep and guttural. "I can't wait to get my hands on you tonight. Speaking of... where the fuck is Brian? I'm ready - NOW."

 

"He'll be right back. There was a problem he had to deal with. You know, hazards of being the owner. Some things just can't be passed off." Looking up to the stage, he watched the last performance of the night, waiting as everyone was for the announcement.

 

Brandon's eyes glazed over as he looked at him. "So, you know about Brian's plans?"

 

"Hmmm, yes. I suggested it, actually," Justin shrugged at Brandon's look of surprise. "We had a fight. I told him he needed to work out his jealousy... so, I suggested a threesome."

 

"I see. And you thought of me?" Brandon asked, really uncaring of the reasons why... only caring that he would have Justin soon.

 

Justin nodded. "You're hot... and Brian wants to fuck you." Looking at him intently, Justin told him, "But don't think this is more than what it is, Brandon. I am committed to Brian."

 

"We'll discuss this more... after tonight," Brandon told him, desire thrumming inside of him... a need only Justin could assuage. His eyes lifted to see Brian moving swiftly across the room to them, just as Sheba was taking the stage.

 

"Gentleman, we have a winner. This year's winner by a landslide is Liberty Avenue's blond heartbreaker - Justin Taylor! Come on up and get your crown." Sheba cackled looking out at the crowd. "Sorry boys, this one seems to be very much taken."

 

Brian smiled at Justin, proud at what he had accomplished tonight... knowing how difficult playing this game was for him. He kissed him briefly on the lips, before he told him, "Go get your crown...  then, the real festivities can begin."

 

Brian and Brandon watched as Justin took the stage and accepted his crown, both of them lost in their own thoughts of the night to come. One man sought to destroy a love that was destined in the stars... and the other vowed to take any risks to himself to assure the safety of his lover. Both men felt confident in their goals.

 

Only one man would succeed.

 

TBC

 

Chapter End Notes:

There's only one chapter left of this story.