- Text Size +

 

Justin composed himself before exiting Lindsay's home, knowing he needed to act in character when he reached his home with Brian. As he walked down Liberty Avenue seeking to hail a cab, he sighed despondently at the thought of - home. This would be the last night it would be called his home. At least until this entire nightmare with Brandon was over. Justin hoped he could get through it without revealing himself to Brian. His lover, partner, and soulmate was far too intuitive... most particularly where he was concerned. If he didn't manage this just right, it would be over before it ever began.

 

He couldn't allow that to happen. Brian's safety was all that mattered. His sister's life hung in the balance as well. He could not risk them when he alone held the power to save them. Nothing would stop him. No sacrifice would be too great in reaching his goals. Justin began to raise his hand to hail an incoming cab when he felt eyes upon him, scorching him, devouring each and every particle of him. Normally when he felt a gaze with such hungry intensity it was from Brian. That was not the case tonight. Even if he didn't know that Brian was home in bed waiting for him... he would know the one watching him was not his beloved partner.

 

His back tensed as he heard and felt the footsteps drawing closer. The man intended to seek him out. A man that he vowed to destroy. Brandon. Directly behind him now. He could feel his lust, the aura that surrounded him, one that was not powerful enough to use to take what he wanted. Justin didn't have a doubt in his mind that what Brandon wanted most was him. He had been correct in what he had foreseen as Brandon's ‘Achilles Heel'. It was his unbridled lust for him. A lust that superseded his hunger for his power. Justin could use that once the break from Brian was complete. He swallowed deeply at the pain such a thought evoked in him. Brandon couldn't see that weakness.

 

Brandon smiled, sensing Justin's awareness of him. The hot little blond is intuitive, Brandon thought. All the better. Granted, he didn't want Justin to know of his ultimate plans... but he didn't mind that Justin was aware of his desire and intent to fuck him. And fuck him he would. So thoroughly he wouldn't remember the name of Brian Kinney when he was finished. Justin would beg for him. He would lay himself at his feet and offer him everything in exchange for his attention. His eyes trailing slowly over Justin, he clung to his decision that he wouldn't tire of him. He would take him. All of him.

 

Deciding to use to his advantage the apparent absence of Justin's guard dog, Brandon trailed his finger slowly down Justin's back. He laughed when he felt the stiffening in the blond, loving how he thought he could resist him. His pleasure would be increased the moment Justin could no longer fight his need for him. "Justin," he purred huskily. "How fortuitous of me to be walking this way."

 

Justin forced a blank look upon his face before turning around to meet his nemesis and the man that he must destroy or lose all that he held dear. "Brandon."

 

"All on your own tonight, sweet thing? That seems like such a waste..." Brandon whispered, his eyes eating Justin alive as his finger reached out to stroke down the side of his cheek.

 

"Only temporarily. I am on my way home," Justin answered. Jerking his head out of reach, knowing he couldn't make the capture too easy for Brandon, or raise suspicion he said in a low hiss, "Do not touch me, Brandon. You don't have the right."

 

Brandon's eyes blazed briefly, before he placed a more flirtatious look upon his face. "Perhaps I would like to gain that right..."

 

Justin raised his hand to approach another cab just turning the corner, when he turned back to face Brandon. "I must go... but I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. I am very much taken."

 

Watching as Justin scurried into the cab, Brandon's eyes narrowed as his prey departed. Something was off with Justin tonight. Only he wasn't sure of quite what. His most hopeful thought was that there was trouble in paradise between him and Brian. It wasn't likely as attached as they had been for months... but Brian's absence from his constant intentions to the young blond wasn't common at all. If they were having problems that would benefit his plans only too well. He would watch and wait. When it was time to strike he would know it. For whether Justin realized it or not - he would belong to him very soon.

 


 

Brian smiled as he heard the front door of the house opening, before being locked up for the night. His acute sense of hearing never let him down. He listened as the footsteps that he had come to know so well padded down the long staircase that led to his air-tight lair. A section of rooms that were impenetrable by man, beast, or supernatural - unless he gave his express permission. Knowing his hot little soulmate was soon to join him, Brian vowed nothing would separate them tonight. He didn't know why he was so pressed with a need for Justin on this night, he only knew it was a primal force that had been next to impossible to control in the past hour he had been waiting.

 

He realized his need most likely had generated from the fear Brandon had instilled in both Justin and Lindsay. Knowing that Justin was filled with fear made his animalistic nature soar to life. He wanted to devour anything or anyone that threatened his partner. No matter how seldom he spoke the words - ones that had previously been alien to him - he spoke them with ease now and meant them with everything that was within him. He loved his provocative little warlock more than his own immortality. Brian knew he would do anything for him. If Brandon was here to challenge him in that, the unwanted supernatural would pay the price - no matter what it cost him.

 

When Justin slid open the door a few moments later, Brian surveyed him from his vantage point on the bed; one leg was underneath the bedding, while the other was arched atop it - his cock full and hard on the outside of the covering. Brian's eyes glazed over in red fire as he looked at his lover... the man he irrefutably loved. "Strip and come here," he rasped in a hungry demand. "I don't want a slow striptease either, little witch. I need your ass naked and beneath me - NOW."

 

Justin smiled, mentally forcing himself to treat this like any other night that he had spent with his passionate and primal partner. He could not think of what this time tomorrow would bring... for all of them. If he did he would fall apart... and it would all be for nothing. Raising his eyebrow, Justin mockingly answered, "I will forego the ‘witch' reference this time, my darling." Looking into Brian's eyes filled with intense longing, Justin did as Brian commanded in record time. He did it for more than one simple reason. One, Brian wanted him urgently... and secondly - Justin's need for Brian was just as great. He didn't want to waste one single moment of this night.

 

"So considerate you are with me..." Brian drawled as he lifted the rest of the covers to invite Justin inside. "Later I want to hear your plans for Brandon... but for now - I need you." Brian didn't even give Justin a chance to fully recline before his mouth had swooped down to take possession. His every movement speaks of his need to devour.

 

Justin was thankful at that moment for Brian's frenzied need for him. Had he delayed in merging their mouths as one, his ever-intuitive vampire lover would have seen the anger and pain in his eyes at the mention of Brandon. His hand stretching up, slid into the brunet strands of hair, anchoring their mouths even closer together. Justin sighed in a combination of love, contentment, and desire against Brian's marauding tongue, pulling his lips free to whisper, "I love you so much, Brian. Promise me you'll never forget that... no matter what."

 

Brian pulled his head back to look at Justin closely, his eyes sharp and assessing. "There are tears in your eyes, Justin. What the fuck is going on?"

 

"Nothing, Brian. I'm just having a moment of being caught up in what we share together. You know I'm just a sentimental little blond at times," Justin told him, trying to pull his lips back down. "Please, Brian. No questions or problems tonight. It's just us now. I want you so much."

 

"Something is going on in your little blond head... but fine. I told you I'd give you twenty-four hours to come up with your plan, and I'll stick to that. After that, all bets are off." Brian looked down on him in ravenous need. "No more talk of witches or curses tonight. Tonight you are mine."

 

"I always have been, my love," Justin gasped, as Brian's mouth began to map out his body, his lips and sinuous tongue not missing one piece of skin en route to the cock that throbbed for his attention. When Brian's tongue began to swirl around and around his dick, Justin's hips arched away from the bed, allowing Brian to sink his hands into the flesh of his ass - angling him to the position he most desired. "Fuck... Brian. I- I...." he whimpered incoherently as Brian deep throated him in one swoop.

 

Brian's mouth opened wide, swallowing Justin's cock deep, sucking him using his vampire skill and speed... not one piece of skin was left untouched. He licked, bit, suckled in voracious hunger... one that he was more than revealing could only be fulfilled by Justin. When the first taste of pre-cum hit his tongue, Brian nearly howled in feral need. No pleasure in life or beyond had ever equated to what he felt with this amazing little blond. Justin was without a doubt his life... his everything. In the simplest terms - they were forever. Sliding his fingers inside Justin's opening, Brian increased his speed to a level he knew no mortal could withstand... but his soulmate was not a mere human. He could and would take everything he had to offer.

 

Justin clenched at the sheets beneath him, his teeth gritting as his head arched backwards... the bittersweet torment of Brian's skillful ministrations having him hovering on the precipice. "Ahhh, fuck... B-Brian. I can't stand it. So fucking good."

 

Without releasing his suction on Justin's cock, Brian slid one hand from his boy's ass to reach and pop open the bottle of lube, artfully squirting a large portion on his fingers. In the next moment, his fingers were sliding smoothly inside, searching each groove and curve of the man he knew inside and out; his throat eliciting a deep-throated hum into the base of Justin's cock. Brian began thrusting his fingers inside, backing off of Justin's cock only long enough to hiss, "Come for me, Justin. Now..."

 

"B-Brian... fuck. Yes, oh it's too much. Fuck!" Justin screamed, as he began to spurt rapidly down Brian's throat. Justin wasn't allowed to regain his senses for one moment, when Brian's mouth slid off Justin's cock in a low pop, mere seconds before his cock was lining up and taking possession. "Ohh, yes. Fuck me, Brian. Hard. Deep. Fast..."

 

"Move with me, Justin," Brian snarled once he was fully embedded in the tight warmth that had channeled his desires from the moment they had met so long ago. "You will come again. It will be from the friction of your motions against me... and the feel of me taking you. Let it all go, Justin. Now."

 

Justin began to gasp incoherently as their bodies moved as one, their connection so deep and complete the bliss was equally shared, both of them knowing it to be comparable to nothing - past, present, or future. Tears began to escape from his eyes, Justin unable to find the strength to fight or will them away - so lost in his love for this man. Turning his head to the side, letting the tears fall to the pillow, Justin whimpered in need, his head moving back and forth. "So close, Brian. C-can't last."

 

"I'm right with you, Justin. Right with you," Brian snarled as his fangs extracted, yet not separating the distance to plunge them inside, respecting his lover in this - most particularly after having taken advantage of the power he now could hold over him. He would only feed on Justin by his request. He had promised not to force that again. He would not break his vow... not to Justin. Not ever.

 

"Brian, feed on me. Please," Justin whispered, biting his lips to hold back the sobs that threatened to consume him. In his mind whispering - One last time, my perfect love.

 

Fully enmeshed in his passion, Brian didn't hear the devastation in Justin's voice as he moved to satisfy all of their hunger. Sliding his hands to cradle them around Justin's spine, he arched him forward as his fangs slid into his neck, a primal howl vibrating from within him as they each found their release while Brian satisfied his most elemental hunger - one that never tasted as good as when received from Justin. He drank his fill for long moments, before he felt the power of Justin swelling within him realizing it was time to pull back. Usually, he pulled back with ease, but tonight it was a struggle. Something made him want to continue... to keep that connection alive - fusing them together.

 

Reluctantly, he closed Justin's wound, licking it over and over again... unable to keep his hands and mouth off him. "Fuck. Why am I in such need for you tonight? Did you brew up some special spell in your little witch meeting?"

 

Justin laughed almost solemnly as Brian rolled off him. "Nothing so dramatic... and you know you are impervious to witches."

 

Arching a brow, pulling Justin to cradle on his chest, Brian whispered, "All except one."

 

Forcing himself to regain his composure, Justin looked up to gaze at Brian for long moments. He reached out to trace the perfect features that he knew would be forever etched into his memory. He sighed deeply, as he murmured, "You are so beautiful that you break my heart."

 

"Hey? What's this all about, Justin? There are no hearts to be broken here. We are together. We will always be together," Brian vowed fiercely, uncertain of what doubts were swimming in his beautiful blond head, but determined to dispel them - here and now.

 

Justin laid his head on Brian's chest, willing the tears away until his love had fallen asleep. His voice hollow, filled with a pain his lover couldn't understand, he echoed, "Yes. Always together. No matter what happens, we will always be together."

 

TBC