- Text Size +

They walked back to the fifth floor and into Brian's room. Thankfully, Brian was still sitting in his chair, reading, and didn't appear agitated. Justin leaned over and kissed him briefly, returning to his chair and sketch pad. Drew picked up his autobiography of Troy Aikmen and began to read.

Almost an hour later, Dr. Moya came in. "Hello, Mr. Kinney," he greeted Brian as he held out his hand. "Ready to go home?"

Justin looked at Brian, recognizing the agitation on his face and knew that Brian would answer with a sarcastic response at best; therefore, he intervened, "We're all ready for Brian to go home."

Dr. Moya signed the necessary papers, and then asked Brian to sign in the appropriate places. "Remember, no weight bearing for a week. Keep your cast dry. Watch your alcohol and drug intake, Mr. Kinney. Neither one of us want a return visit. Do you have any questions about your care?"

"No. Can I go now?" Brian impatiently asked.

"You're free to go. I'll tell the nurse to call for a transportation aide." He turned and left the room.

"That prick. ‘No weight bearing, Keep your cast dry. Watch your alcohol and drug intake,'" Brian mimicked the doctor. "Fuck! I'm not a child."

Justin tried to defuse Brian's mood by kissing him, hoping to distract Brian, and he seemed to relax. The aide entered the room, bringing a wheelchair. Justin pointed to a wheelchair in the corner.

"We rented a chair. Can we use this one?"


"Sure," the aide answered.

Justin gave Brian his crutches and watched as he maneuvered himself into the chair. Justin placed his crutches across the arm rests of the chair, and the three men left the room. Drew went to get the car as Justin kept Brian company in the hospital lobby.

Drew drove up; Justin placed the bags in the trunk, and opened the back door for Brian.

"What the fuck? I'm a second class citizen and have to sit in the back?" Brian crabbed.

"No, but there's more room in the back, and you can put your leg up," Justin explained patiently, taking a deep breath and trying to stay calm.

"Move then, so I can get in," Brian demanded. Brian put the crutches on either side of the chair and tried to get up. He walked to the car door and turned to get in. He bent his knee but couldn't bend down far enough to slide into the seat. "Shit! Fuck! The seat's too fucking low!"

"Easy, Brian. Just go back to the chair and I'll wheel the chair to the car, then you can transfer to the seat," Justin suggested.

Brian used his arms and good leg to push himself over and place his casted leg on the seat, then he slid his ass onto the car seat. None of the men said a word. Drew put the wheelchair in the trunk as Justin got in the front seat. They left the covered driveway and made their way onto the snow-covered roads.

It took Drew an hour and a half to make his way to the loft, a trip that usually took thirty minutes. Brian's leg was throbbing from the awkward angle, and he never thought he would be so happy to see the loft. Drew drove into the alley behind the building, attempting to get as close as possible to the ramp. He got the wheelchair from the trunk and wheeled it to Brian. Brian attempted to slide directly into the chair, but since he was sitting with his back to the door, he found that he didn't have enough leverage to push himself. Drew locked the wheelchair and placed himself between the door and Brian. He placed his arm around Brian's back and helped lift him into the chair.

Brian attempted to wheel the chair in the snow, but the chair didn't move. Without a word being said, Drew pushed the chair up the ramp while Justin opened the door into the building. Justin had finally learned the location of the light switch and he turned on the light, illuminating the dark area. The three men made their way to the lift and took Brian up to the loft. Once Brian was inside, Drew excused himself to bring the duffle and the crutches up, leaving the two men alone in the loft for the first time in over six months.

"Give me my crutches, Justin. I gotta piss," Brian demanded.

"There in the car and Drew isn't back yet. He should be back in a minute."

"Then fucking wheel me in there!"

"I can't get your chair over the steps," Justin explained.

"Damn it. I thought you were getting a fucking ramp!"

"Drew has it in his car. Just wait a few minutes, and he'll be back. I'll go help him bring everything in," Justin suggested.

"Go. My bladder's going to burst."

Justin ran down the stairs, knowing the lift was usually even slower in the cold weather. On the way down, he saw Drew in the lobby.

"I've already sent for the lift. No use running up the stairs, Justin."

"Brian's gotta piss and I can't get him in the bathroom. We have to hurry," Justin explained a little breathlessly.

"I hear the lift now. It shouldn't be too long."

The lift arrived, and they made their way up to the loft. Justin took the ramp from Drew, placing it over the stairs, then wheeled Brian into the bathroom.

"Justin, I may have a nine and a half inch dick, but it can't reach the toilet from this chair. I need my crutches so I can stand," Brian teased.

Justin returned to the bathroom with Brian's crutches, then he assisted Brian in pulling down his lounge pants.

Brian gave one of the crutches to Justin as he took his dick in hand and peed. "Ahh," he sighed in relief. "Now, give me the other crutch back so I can walk to the sink to wash my hands."

Justin did as Brian requested, moving the chair out of the way. Brian washed his hands, and then walked out of the bathroom.

"Want to get into bed, or do you want to sit on the couch?" Justin asked.

"Hell, no! I've spent way too much time in bed the last month. Besides, I'm hungry."

Jose had taught Brian to maneuver stairs and he was quite adept at going down stairs but climbing up was much harder. The ramp was helpful, but now that he had time, he used the crutches and walked to the staircase where he tentatively placed one crutch on the bottom step and placed his leg out over the step as Jose had shown him. Next he leaned down to swing his good leg down. He repeated the process three times, but was sweating profusely from the effort.

Justin knew better than to say anything, but he brought the chair to Brian and motioned to it. "Why don't you sit in your chair? You don't want to scrape up the couch with your cast."

Brian maneuvered himself into the chair, and Justin put the leg support up on the chair.

Drew brought in the last of the items from the car. "I think I got everything. Emmett sent over a bag of food and I placed the containers in the fridge. Do you need anything? Medication? Newspaper?" Drew asked.

"No thanks. The pharmacy filled the prescriptions before we left, and Daphne and I went shopping the other day. I think we're good. Thanks again, Drew, for all your help... I don't know what I would have done," Justin replied.

"No problem, Glad to help. Call if you need anything," Drew said as he walked to the door. Justin let him out, closed the door and turned on the alarm.

Looking at Brian, he saw the pained expression on his face. He went into the kitchen, poured a glass of Guava juice and placed a cut up apple on a plate. He opened the pill bottle and took out two pills. "Here, eat this and then take these. You'll feel better," Justin directed as he handed Brian the food and pills.

Brian ate the apple, drank the juice and then took the pain medication as directed. Justin wheeled him into the bedroom, and helped him get comfortable in his big bed. Without a word, Justin took off his pants and shirt and climbed in bed beside Brian. He pulled the duvet over the two of them, and held Brian as they fell asleep together.

Justin woke up to Brian's restless movements. He gently released Brian from his hold and walked to the living room. Looking outside, he saw that it was still snowing, but it had slowed down since the morning. Walking to the window, he peered onto the street below, where he saw the plows had left piles of dirty snow on the side of the road. It was an unfortunate reminder of winter in his new/old home of Pittsburgh.

Walking into the kitchen, he made some coffee and took out the gourmet sliced turkey that Emmett had sent with Drew. He made a turkey sandwich for Brian, knowing he'd wake up cranky and hungry. Em had also sent some pasta salad and canapés left over from a wedding he'd catered on Saturday. Justin placed the canapés on a plate to heat in the microwave, but didn't heat them yet.

Justin returned to the bedroom, where he saw Brian opening his eyes and blinking at the bright light.

"What the fuck did you give me, Justin?" Brian accused.

"I gave you the pain meds the doctor prescribed. He said you could have one when I got you home; said you would probably be in a lot of pain," Justin explained. "Anyway, you've been asleep for about three hours. Are you hungry? I've got a turkey sandwich made from Em's gourmet stash. He sent Drew with a care basket."

Brian sat up, wincing as the motion jarred his leg. "Yeah, I could eat."

"Good. I'll bring the tray in, and you can eat in bed."

"Fuck, no! I ate in bed for the last month. I'm eating at the table, or the couch, or anywhere but this fucking bed," Brian said vehemently.

"Okay, okay." Justin put his hands up. "Let me get your chair."

"I don't fucking need the chair. What I need is my crutches and for you to stop treating me like an invalid! I have a broken leg, not a broken mind," Brian yelled at Justin.

Justin bristled at Brian's tone, but didn't respond back, knowing that Brian was like a wounded animal at the moment, and like all wounded animals, would fight back. So he handed him the crutches and moved out of the way, allowing Brian to walk to the living area. They found he could maneuver the stairs going down more easily than going up.

Brian sat down at the table, but his leg throbbed when he left it on the ground. "Justin, will you bring me a pillow and a chair?"

Justin brought the requested items, and then put the turkey sandwich on the table. He heated his canapés, bringing them and the pasta salad to the table as well. They ate in silence.

"I didn't say you can't talk to me. Your silence is eerie. What is going on in that blond head of yours?"

"How's your leg?" Justin asked.

"It's fucking broken. What kind of question is that?" Brian looked at Justin, seeing the slight blush on his face. Smiling, he averted his eyes to the bedroom. "I think we can test out some positions, if that is what you want to know."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Brian," Justin said coyly.

"Why don't I take me and my leg back to the bedroom, and you can help me get rid of these clothes. Then we can see how the leg feels?" Brian suggested.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Brian wheeled himself up the ramp, not wanting to take the time or effort to use his crutches. Justin walked up the stairs, stripping off his clothing as he made his way to the bed. When Brian got to the bedroom, Justin helped him take off his clothes, then lay down on the bed. Justin licked his lips when he saw Brian's beautiful cock lying on his abdomen.

"I've dreamt of this moment for so long," Justin admitted.

"Less talk and more action," Brian urged, not wanting to hear Justin's thoughts on missing him.

Justin leaned on his knees, feet tucked under his body, and caressed Brian's left leg as the right one had a cast up to his mid thigh. "Lay back, enjoy," Justin whispered. He started with the ankle, massaging it lightly and kissing up Brian's leg until he reached Brian's groin. Brian spread his legs, providing easier access to Justin. Justin blew on Brian's cock as his hands fondled his balls. Brian's moans of pleasure brought a smile to Justin's face. He had really missed the exquisite noises Brian made during sex. Brian tried to lift up, allowing Justin access to his hole.

"Shit!" Brian yelled.

Justin stopped and sat up. "Did I hurt you?" he asked, panic written all over his face.

"No. Just can't lift up with this fucking cast," Brian stated, frustrated.

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out." He patted Brian's leg as he licked Brian's balls. Justin inhaled Brian's scent, his mouth working quicker as he smelled the strong pheromones.

"I want to sit on your cock," Justin said breathlessly.

"Get the lube and bring your ass over here. I want to prepare you. I can still do that," Brian demanded as playfully slapped Justin's back.

Justin leaned over and grabbed the lube from the night stand, handing it to Brian. Bringing his ass toward Brian, Justin wiggled it in front of Brian's hand. Brian squeezed a generous amount of lube on his fingers, placing them on Justin's perineum. He ran a finger up and down the sensitive area, finally breaching the tight ring of muscle.

Justin hissed at the intrusion, but quickly adjusted and began moving on Brian's finger. Brian added another finger, and Justin moaned at the feeling of fullness in his ass.

"Been so long...feels so good. Yeah...want you to fuck me so hard. Feels so good. More, Brian.

Brian pulled his fingers out of Justin's ass, hitting his ass cheek. "Put the condom on me. Go slow. Don't want you hurting yourself, Justin," he said affectionately. He was hoping Justin wasn't too far gone to catch the familiar phrase.

Justin grinned and turned around as he opened the familiar packet with his teeth. After placing the latex on Brian's cock, he leaned down and kissed Brian, plunging his tongue deep into Brian's mouth. Straddling Brian, he slowly sat down, pushing the tip of his cock past the tight ring.

"Ohhh." Justin's head went back, eyes closing at the sensation. He continued sliding down Brian's cock until it was fully sheathed in his ass. He waited while his body adjusted to the sensation.

"Fuck, Justin move!" Brian yelled.

Justin slowly lifted until just the tip of Brian's cock was in his hole, and then he slowly inched back down until it was fully sheathed. He repeated this action three or four times, and then the fifth time, instead of going slowly when he sat down, he drove his ass down on Brian's cock. Brian grabbed Justin's waist and began moving his body, setting the rhythm for their joining. Justin reached down, pulling his cock in time with their movements. Justin felt his orgasm building and increased the pace. His thighs burned, but he was oblivious to the pain. He felt Brian's pulsing cock and then he felt himself coming. Exhausted and tingling, he started to lie down on Brian's chest, but Brian pushed off.

"Hurts the leg. You better get up."

Justin quickly got up, going to the bathroom to grab a wet towel to clean them off. "Well, that sure beats getting off in the hospital," he stated when he returned to the bed.

Brian nodded his head. "It'd be better if I could've nailed your ass to the mattress, but that will have to wait about eight more weeks." Brian looked at the clock. "It's early. Why don't you help me get dressed, and I can get some work done. I've got a lot to do before tomorrow."

Justin helped Brian get dressed, and then straightened the sheets. "I think I'll make some phone calls while you work. Let everyone know we got home okay."

"Good idea. If you'll hand me that folder, I'll get to work."

 

 

TBC