- Text Size +

Justin drove home from Daphne's, glad that he had an opportunity to visit his friend. It was really nice that she didn't lecture me about taking the commission. I wish everyone would be so supportive. Of course, she has said a few words about me returning to Brian, but it's only because she doesn't want to see me hurt.

Even though it was Sunday, the streets were still busy. Justin decided that it must be the break in the bad weather. They had snow on the ground for most of the week and now the streets were clear. Everyone must be getting cabin fever. I know Brian has cabin fever. While he's had lots of time to stay in and work, I think he really missed everyone. This will be a great chance to get out.

He parked the car in the garage on Tremont, locking it for safety. 

He entered the loft. "I'm back. Did you miss me?" he called out in a teasing manner as he hung up his coat and scarf on the coat rack.

Brian looked up from his reading. "Oh, were you gone?" he teased. Smiling, he continued. "It was nice and quiet, so I got a lot done. When I go into the office tomorrow, I can hand the art department my boards and have them correct them. I also had an opportunity to catch up on my emails. So, yes, I had a productive day."

"Good. Why don't you relax for a bit and I'm going to throw in some laundry."

"Justin that is why I have a cleaning service. You don't need to wash anything. Why don't you come over here and show me how much you've missed me," Brian suggested as he leered at Justin in his baggy cargoes.

"Well, if you insist," Justin answered in a playful tone. He practically bounced over to the couch, jumping on the cushions. 

"If you break my couch..." Brian warned.

"Ohhh. Do I get a spanking?" Justin teased.

"Scoot over. I can't sit down with you sprawling over the entire area," Brian directed as he wheeled himself to the couch. He transferred to the couch and then Justin moved next to him. 

"So what do you have in mind?" Justin asked as he placed small kisses on Brian's neck. 

Brian leaned into the kisses and raised his chin, allowing Justin easy access to his neck. Justin loved kissing Brian's neck; its smooth skin was different than the other skin on Brian's body. It had a distinct scent as well, combining Brian's aftershave and his cologne. Justin inhaled the familiar smell. Home. Brian. He ran his tongue over Brian's Adam's apple, feeling the ridges of the tissue. Brian lifted Justin's mouth to his own, opening wide, engulfing his tongue and lips. They kissed, exchanging silent words that only they understood. Brian moved his mouth away from Justin's, kissing his lips, cheeks and eyelids with soft, gentle feather kisses. Justin hugged him tighter as they each took turns being the leader in their impromptu session. 

Justin's hand found its way to Brian's crotch, rubbing the cloth over his obvious erection. Without missing a beat, he eased down Brian's zipper, and then pulled out his cock from his underwear. Running his hand up and down the shaft, he enjoyed the feel of the soft flesh surrounding the engorged cock. He slid his fingers over the moist slit, feeling the precum lubricating it. Brian leaned into Justin's touch, arching his hips to meet Justin's strokes. Justin continued for a few strokes, stopped and looked at Brian. Brian nodded his head yes and Justin stood up, locating the lube and a condom. Quickly, he opened the condom packet, placing the latex on Brian. He undressed quickly, dropping his pants and underwear on the floor in front of the couch. Squirting some lube on his fingers, he reached back and fingered his hole. The look of lust on Brian's face resulted in Justin opening his legs wider and easing several fingers in, effectively stretching the tight opening very quickly. When he felt he was ready, he straddled Brian who was sitting sideways on the couch, his back propped up against the arm of the couch and his legs forward on the cushions, preventing a strain on the broken one. Justin's leg was pushed deep into the back of the couch, but he was oblivious to the tight fit. Easing himself on top of Brian's cock, he groaned at the fullness in his ass. "Mmm, so nice," he said, gasping. He slowly raised his legs and lowered them, allowing Brian's cock to guide smoothly in the tight channel. Brian reached out, grabbing Justin's erection, fingering it and pumping it slowly. He played with the head, smearing the precum around the sensitive tip. Justin continued to raise and lower himself on Brian's cock. 

"Come for me," Brian urged.

Justin smiled at the request and sped up his movements. His head titled back, signaling his impending orgasm. Brian increased his strokes and soon felt the warm heat of Justin's come run over his fingers. The smell of Justin's come and the increase of friction on his own cock made him shoot into the condom as well. Justin leaned down, kissing Brian fervently on the lips and he reciprocated.

"Go get something to clean us up. I don't want to ruin my couch," Brian demanded as he waved his fingers in front of Justin.

Justin got up, disposed of the condom and went to the bathroom to get a wet towel. After cleaning them both up, he said, "I guess you want me to wash you again or do you want to go to Deb's like that?"

"Shit, I forgot. Can't we just call them and tell them I'm too tired," Brian suggested.

"No, it's really not an option. You know how Debbie is? Besides, Melanie and Lindsay will be bringing Gus."

"Okay. Why don't we do a quick wash? As much as I love smelling Eau de Justin, 
I'm not sure how everyone else will feel. Besides, I don't want them to know how great you smell," he said tongue-in-cheek.

Brian made his way to the bathroom where Justin helped him take a quick sponge bath and get redressed into clean clothing. Justin took a quick shower too and dressed in record time.

"Glad I didn't stay at Daphne's any longer or we would have been late," he remarked as he gathered the small ramp and reached for the keys to the van.

"I'll meet you downstairs," Justin said as he rode the elevator down and took the ramp to the van. After loading the ramp, he pulled up to the back entrance where Brian was waiting. Brian got in the van and Justin loaded his wheelchair. Wow--this seems to be like second nature and I've only done it a few times. Really glad this isn't permanent. I don't think Brian would be happy always being taken care of.

They arrived at Debbie's, and all the gang's cars were already parked in front of the house. They were the last to arrive, but Justin noted that it was only a few minutes after 6:30. He went to the back of the van, getting out the wheelchair and bringing it to Brian's side of the car. While Brian was getting out, he got the ramp out of the back and took it up to the front steps. Luckily, everyone seemed to have the same few steps and the portable ramp worked for the places they had needed to go. He was glad that Brian could walk on crutches once inside. No one's house was really accessible for his wheelchair and he would have been really limited. 

As usual, Brian had laid the crutches over the arm rest, so when he got to the porch, he got out of the wheelchair and used the crutches to walk in. Justin pushed the wheelchair inside and left it by the door, out of everyone's way.

"They have arrived. ‘Bout time," Debbie yelled from the kitchen. "Brian, can you sit at the table or do you need to eat at the couch?" Debbie asked as she brought the pitcher of water to the table.

"Dada can sit at the table. He ate at our table when he came to dinner on Thursday," Gus announced.

Deb looked at Brian for confirmation and he shook his head ‘yes'. "Good. Gus, are you going to sit by your dad or your moms?" 

"I can sit by my moms anytime. I'm sitting by Dada and Justin. Do we have time to draw today, Justin? You promised we would draw," Gus reminded Justin with an eager look in his eyes.

Justin bent down and kissed Gus on the cheek. He stayed at eye level with the little boy as he explained, "Not tonight, Gus. I promise I will come over one day after school and help you draw. You have school tomorrow, so we won't have time tonight."

Gus frowned, but shook his head, "Okay. But you promise, right?"

"I promise. Now it's getting late and I know you are very hungry," Justin said as he hugged Gus and pulled out his seat. 

Brian walked to the table and laid his crutches against the edge of the table. Everyone sat down and the plates of food made their way around the table. 

Small conversations were occurring around the table as there were too many people to talk together. Debbie sat next to Justin's other side. After assuring herself that everyone had what they needed, she turned toward him.

"Brian looks good. He's in better spirits than I thought he'd be. You're really a good influence on him, Sunshine."

"Thanks, Deb. I can't take all the credit. I think a big part of it is that he's home, in the loft, and not in the hospital. He didn't really have a lot of control in the hospital and you know what a control freak he is?"

"Yeah, Brian definitely needs to be in charge. He has to have everything in order. He was always fixing things for Michael, making his life easier. I remember when Michael was bullied in school, Brian always stood up for him. He's like that you know. Helping those he cares about. It's something most people don't know."

"I always knew he cared about Michael, but I never knew about the bullying. You know how Brian is, never likes to talk about himself," Justin commented as he tore off a small piece of garlic bread. 

Debbie took a sip of water and then speared some lettuce on her plate. "Brian will never toot his own horn, but I know about him. It's funny because he knows I know and is proud that I know how he really is. He puts on such a false face for most people, but he really is a softie underneath," Debbie remarked casually. "Of course, Justin, you probably know him better than any of us."

Justin nodded his agreement with Deb's assessment. Brian doesn't like when people talk about him and he will deny ever doing anything for anyone. Heaven forbid he be accused of caring. I know that Brian does a lot for his family, he just doesn't like to boast about it.

"I see those wheels turning, Justin. What's going on in that head of yours? I know you're really smart, otherwise you would never be sitting at this table seven years after Brian fucked you," Debbie said in a louder voice and everyone at the table stopped talking and turned their head towards her.

"Language," Lindsey and Melanie both said together.

"Sorry. Go on, don't pay any attention to me. Justin and I are just talking," Debbie commanded and everyone returned to their previous conversations.

"You're pretty amazing, Deb," Justin remarked. "Everyone just listens and goes back to their conversations. I wish I could get people to do that."

"It comes with years of practice and not being afraid of what people think. I believe Brian has the right idea when he says to hell with what people think. No one needs to answer to your actions but yourself."

"I wish everyone felt that way, Deb," Justin lamented as he remembered the discussion at Melanie's and Lindsay's.

Deb heard the tone of Justin's words and turned toward him. "Give, Sunshine. What happened?"

"It's nothing," Justin attempted to downplay his earlier statement.

"Bullshit. Talk to me, Justin."

"Well... the other night when we were at Mel's and Linds', I got a call from Sam. He's my agent. Anyway, some guy wanted to hire me to paint a piece for his office and I turned it down."

"You turned it down. Why the fuck did you do that?" She said loudly and everyone turned toward the two of them.

Since Brian was next to Justin, he had been listening to the conversation. "Leave him alone, Deb. It's his choice," Brian directed. 

Everyone stared at Brian, shocked at his statement.

"Brian, I thought you said..." Lindsay began.

"Lindsay, I said leave him alone. It's his life and I respect it. He doesn't tell me how to run Kinnetik and I don't tell him how to sell his art. Now, can we all talk about something else? I'm getting a headache," Brian said with emphasis on the reference to Kinnetik.

Justin beamed his famous smile at Brian and Brian shrugged, continuing to eat his salad. 

Debbie smiled and reached under the table to pat Justin's knee. "Good for you, kid. I'm proud of you. Don't understand you, but I'm proud." She finished the last of her pasta and looked around the table. "Who wants dessert? I've got Chocolate Mousse and Cherry Pie," she announced.

Everyone finished dinner and helped Debbie with the dishes and putting the tables back to their normal arrangement. Brian read Gus a short story while everyone else helped Debbie. Lindsay came over to the pair and motioned for Gus to come with her.

"Say ‘good night' to Dada, Gus. It's time to go home."

"I want to stay and play with Dada," Gus whined.

"It's time for you to leave now. School's tomorrow, but I'll come by next week to see you" Brian reminded him.

"Promise?" Gus asked with a sad look on his face.

"Have your mom call Justin. He has to drive," Brian responded and looked at Lindsay to convey the silent message.

"I'll be sure to call Justin." She leaned down and kissed Brian on the cheek. She went to the kitchen where Mel was putting on JR's coat. She kissed Deb goodbye and thanked her for the meal. Picking up Gus's coat from the pile in the living room, she handed it to him and watched as he zipped up and put on his scarf and mittens. She put on her cold weather gear and they left Debbie's.

Justin sat down on the couch, leaned into Brian's side and whispered in his ear, "Ready to go?"

"Why don't you get my chair? It's too much trouble to get the crutches to walk that short distance and then go back to the chair to get to the van," he directed. "And bring me my coat. It's much easier to put it on now than when I'm in my chair.

Justin brought Brian his chair and coat, and then went to the kitchen, kissing Deb goodbye and thanking her for the dinner.

"Take care of yourself, Sunshine. You too, Brian," she yelled into the living room. "I've got some leftovers all packed for you guys. Here you are." She handed Justin a large bag filled with containers of food.

"Thanks, Deb. You didn't have to."

"Now go. That food needs to be in the refrigerator," she directed.

Brian put on his coat and got in his chair, draping his crutches over the arm rest and made his way to the door. Justin put on his coat and walked behind Brian as he wheeled himself to the van. Brian got in the van and Justin placed the portable ramp and the wheelchair in back and drove home.

It was only 9:00 when they returned, too early to go to bed.

"Want to watch a movie? It's early." Justin said as he put the food in the freezer.

"No; what about another game of Scrabble?" Brian suggested.

"Sure."

They played Scrabble again, and this time Brian won the most. "I guess I haven't lost my touch. Lindsay and I used to play all the time in college," Brian boasted. "Maybe we could get the munchers here one night for a tournament."

Justin smiled at Brian's playfulness. "Sounds like fun. Next time I visit Gus, I'll mention it. 

Brian put the small tiles in the drawstring bag while Justin took their mugs to the kitchen. "By the way, you never talked about last night. Did you have fun with the boys?" 

"Sure, it was Babylon. Loud music, hot guys, and drinks - what isn't to like?" Justin answered as he put detergent into the dishwasher. He grabbed a beer and yelled, "Want one?"

"Yeah, sounds good. So, did you fuck any hot guys?" Brian asked, nonchalantly.

"No. I was propositioned at least a dozen times, but I turned them down," Justin admitted. He sat down on the edge of the couch, placing Brian's cast in his lap. He handed Brian his beer.

"What'd you do that for? The back room is great at Babylon." Brian twisted the top on his beer and took a draw from it. 

"I didn't want to. I tried explaining to Michael that I go to Babylon to dance and have fun. I don't need to trick to have a good time. Besides, I can have sex anytime I want right here in the loft."

Brian was quiet for a few minutes while he thought about Justin's words. "Do you want monogamy, Justin?"

Justin took a long draw from his beer before answering. "Brian, I want you. You trick; I think I finally understand that your tricking has nothing to do with me, or your love for me. I can ask you to not use drugs and alcohol to manage your pain, but I won't ask you to stop tricking." Justin played with the label on his bottle, picking at the wet paper.

"I haven't tricked in over five weeks, and it hasn't killed me," Brian offered.

Justin smiled at Brian's attempt at levity. "You've been in the hospital for a month of that time, and since you've been home, getting out on your own has been a little difficult."

Brian was quiet for a few moments. "I'm just saying that I haven't felt the need to trick in five weeks. Maybe I don't want to," Brian offered.

Justin looked at Brian, saw the sincerity in his face. "Let's not decide anything right now." He yawned and looked at the clock on the DVR. "It's late, and you have an early doctor's appointment. We should go to bed."

"Since you didn't visit the backroom last night, I'm sure you're eager to get your cock sucked. Hmmm?" Brian raised his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

"Sounds like a great idea to me."