- Text Size +

As the alarm went off, Justin stretched, feeling the familiar ache in his ass from several rounds of sex with Brian. "Do you want me to help you get cleaned up now or later?" He sniffed Brian and smiled. "You smell great to me--I love the smell of us the morning after, but the doctor may not appreciate it."

"Screw him. If he had your ass available to him, he'd smell of sex, too," Brian snarked. He kissed Justin on the mouth and swatted his thigh. "Better give me a sponge bath; if I get that walking cast then I'll get to have real shower," Brian suggested.

Justin gave Brian the sponge bath, stopping to provide him with a quick blow job. "I'm going to take a shower now, but I can always take another one later."

After eating breakfast, Justin brought the van to the back of the building and loaded the wheelchair after Brian got in the back seat. The drive to the doctor was longer than either man anticipated because of an accident, but they had left the loft in plenty of time.

After the assistant took x-rays, they waited anxiously in the exam room for the doctor to give an update on Brian's leg. "Mr. Kinney, it appears that your leg is healing nicely. I think it is safe for you to have a walking cast at this point, so I'll have my assistant recast it. You will still need to wrap it when showering to prevent moisture from soaking the padding. While it is a walking cast, you will feel pressure when you put your weight on it. Be sure not to stand for longer than fifteen to twenty minutes at a time. Your leg will heal a lot quicker if you don't put a lot of weight on it, so the less you walk, the quicker it will heal, and the less pain you will feel." The doctor gave Brian a brochure about caring for a walking cast. "Make an appointment for three weeks and we'll check the leg again."

After the doctor left, Justin went to the exam table, giving Brian a hard kiss on the lips. Brian reciprocated, but they pulled apart when they heard a knock on the door. The medical assistant came in to cut off Brian's old cast and put on a new one. The new cast had a heel on it so Brian could put weight on the leg. The medical assistant demonstrated the correct technique for walking with a cast and crutches. Brian had to wait for thirty minutes for the fiberglass to set before leaving the doctor's office. Justin gave Brian his crutches and they left the building.

"Where do you want to go now? It's only 10:30." Justin asked.

"Let's go by Kinnetik. I promise not to work, but I want to stop and see Cynthia about a few things."

Justin had expected that Brian would want to go by Kinnetik, and had brought some sketches with him so he could work while Brian took care of business. After two hours, Justin recognized the signs of fatigue on Brian's face. "Let's go to the diner for something to eat. If you want to come back after lunch, we can," Justin suggested.

"I thought I heard the familiar growl of your stomach all the way from the art department," Brian teased. He reached for his crutches and easily maneuvered himself to the car. "Is it okay that we drive?" he asked.

"I figured we would," Justin answered. "I think Deb's working today. She'll be happy to see you."

They drove to the diner and Justin let Brian off at the curb, and then parked the car. Brian went in and grabbed their normal booth. "Brian!" Debbie yelled as she made her way quickly to the booth. "What are you doing here? Where's Sunshine?"

"I'm right here, Deb," Justin answered as he made his way to the booth.

Deb turned around and hugged him tight. "What brings you out to the diner?"

"To eat. Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to take our order?" Brian asked, tongue in cheek.

"Some things don't ever change," Debbie commented as she took out her pad and pen. "It's so good to see you two out and about. You've done a good job, Sunshine--he looks great."

"Right here, Deb? I may have a cast on my leg, but I hear just fine," Brian reminded her.

Debbie kissed Brian, and then smoothed the lipstick away. "Of course you do. What'll it be?"

"I'll have a chef's salad, ranch dressing on the side."

"I'll have a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake," Justin ordered.

"Coming right up. I'm so glad to see you, Brian."

Their food arrived quickly and they ate. "Are you going back to work after lunch?" Justin asked as he poured ketchup on his plate.

"I think I'm done for the day. Why don't we go by your new studio and then head home. I hear the shower calling my name."

Justin's cock filled with blood at the mention of a shower with Brian. "Sure, sounds like a plan," Justin agreed. He dipped his fries in ketchup and noticed that Brian was eating quite a few off of his plate. He didn't bother to call him on it, either.

They finished their lunch and paid for their food, leaving a big tip, as usual.

Justin drove them to his new studio, parked the car and they walked to the studio. He opened the door, walking into the small entry way of the building. A large package was sitting by the mail slots and his name was on one of them.

"Good. My new supplies must be in," Justin stated as he picked up the box and brought it into the studio. As he was moving the box, he looked at the label and saw that it was not from the store where he usually ordered supplies, and the return label was a local art store.

"That's weird. I don't remember ordering anything from Art Mart, but it clearly has my name and address," Justin frowned as he looked at the box.

"Just open it," Brian suggested.

Justin grabbed a pair of scissors from the counter, cutting the tape. Inside, he found a large assortment of paints and new brushes. On top was a short note.

I'm glad you're following your dream. Brian

Justin read the note, smiled a mega watt smile and turned toward Brian as he wrapped his arms around his neck and gave him several kisses around his mouth and face.

"Thank you. I promise I won't disappoint you," Justin said after he finished kissing Brian.

"Justin, it's your dream. You encouraged me to open Kinnetik and now it's my turn to encourage your dreams. I know you'll go far. You're very talented," Brian stated as if his gift wasn't very important. "Now are you going to show me the place so we can get home. I'm feeling really dirty," he teased.

Justin kissed Brian again on his lips, but didn't linger. "Sure. Yeah." He gave a quick tour of the space. "Let's get clean," Justin said as he pointed out the bathroom.

"Shower doesn't look very big, I'd suggest we go back to the loft," Brian remarked.

Justin laughed. "I don't even have towels yet and besides this shower is way too small for us to have sex. It's only good for actual bathing."

They closed the studio door and locked up. Justin drove back to the loft, but Brian still used the back entrance. "I can do stairs but I think it would be less hassle to walk up the ramp," he explained.

As they waited for the elevator, they kissed, open-mouthed, oblivious to the rattling of the lift. As they entered the elevator, Brian leaned against the wall for support as he kissed Justin, running his hand up and down his lower spine. Justin leaned into Brian's caress, returning the kiss of his lover. Both were somewhat surprised when the elevator stopped and they felt the slight jerk. They exited quickly; Justin unlocked the door and disarmed the alarm. He slid open the door to the loft, allowing Brian to walk in. "I need to lock the door, and then I'm all yours."

Brian met him in the bedroom. "Unfortunately, even with the walking cast, I still need a crutch to put most of my weight on. You'll have to do most of the undressing." Brian maneuvered himself to the bed and sat down. He removed his shirt while he watched Justin strip down to his underwear. Justin moved to the bed and helped Brian remove his pants and underwear, and then Brian yanked off Justin's underwear. They lay on the bed, Brian on the bottom and Justin on top. "I thought we were going to take a shower," Brian commented, as he swatted Justin's ass.

"Oh, yeah. Well, I couldn't wait for the shower--had to feel you." Justin ground his cock into Brian's. "But if you insist...let me go start the water." Justin kissed Brian hard on the lips before getting up. He quickly wrapped Brian's leg with saran wrap, and then placed the shower chair in the shower and turned on the water. "Water's ready," he announced.

Brian made his way to the shower and was able to carefully put weight on his leg as he made his way over the lip in the shower stall, sitting on the shower chair. Justin placed Brian's crutches in easy reach of the door, and walked into the shower to join Brian. He grabbed the soap, sudsing Brian's back and arms. He leaned over, kissing the just-washed areas, running his hands over the strong biceps. Next, he poured Brian's shampoo into his palm and washed his hair. Brian moaned at the sensation.

"You have magic fingers, Justin. No one washes my hair like you," Brian said as he leaned his head into Justin's touch.

Justin grabbed the shower hose off the hook at the back of the shower and rinsed Brian's hair, making sure that the soap didn't get in his eyes. He hung the nozzle back up and moved to Brian's front side. He twirled the soap in his hands, making a good amount of suds, then washed Brian's chest. After rinsing, he gently kissed Brian's nipples, sucking on them until they were hard.

"Mmm," Brian murmured.

Justin took his nipples between his forefinger and thumb, pinching the sensitive flesh. He kissed Brian, sucking his tongue into his mouth. Brian returned the kiss, but after a few minutes Justin stood up.

He picked up the soap, sudsing his hands and washing Brian's thigh and lower leg. Brian moved his casted leg to the side, away from the water. Squatting on the floor of the shower, Justin kissed up Brian's leg, gently running his hands up the wet flesh. When he reached his cock, Justin soaped it from tip to balls, watching as it grew in length.

Brian scooted to the edge of the chair, allowing Justin easy access to his cock. After sudsing it, Justin rinsed it off, and then engulfed it with his mouth. Sucking and licking the tender flesh, he savored the hard length.

Brian ran his fingers through Justin's wet hair, gently pushing down, encouraging Justin's movements. He pushed his cock into Justin's mouth, moving it in and out as best he could.

"AGGH, Justinnnn," he yelled as he quickly shot his load down Justin's throat. Still hard, Brian pulled Justin up for a kiss.

"Now that's a shower, Justin. Why don't you turn around and I'll fuck you," Brian suggested.

"You think you can do that with your cast?" Justin asked as he felt his cock leaking at the thought of Brian inside him.

"Worth a try. Now, where's the lube and condom?"

Justin handed Brian the supplies and Brian prepared him, putting the condom on his rock-hard cock. Brian lined his cock up with Justin's hole, but he wasn't able to maneuver to fuck him in the narrow chair. "Damn! And I so wanted your ass," Brian said as he kissed Justin's neck.

"Let's go to bed. We know that works," Justin suggested

Getting out of the shower was a little more difficult, but they managed. Justin shut the water off and got out, drying himself quickly. Then he went into the shower to partially dry off Brian and help him walk over the lip of the shower. He gave him his crutches and then finished drying him off.

They returned to the bed, kissing and fondling each other on the way. Brian lay down with Justin perched on top of him. He aligned himself with Brian's newly-sheathed cock and slowly sunk down.

"Yessss," Brian hissed in pleasure. "That's more like it."

Brian grabbed Justin's waist, controlling the rhythm of their tryst. He moved Justin slowly at first, enjoying the feel of his tight ass surrounding his cock. Justin smiled and bent down to kiss Brian on the lips. They enjoyed a slow, lingering kiss, but Brian began moving Justin's hips at a faster pace. Justin sat up, helping the friction by squeezing his ass muscles. Brian felt himself filling the condom and then he took Justin's cock in hand, matching his thrusts, and Justin came. Brian loved the feel of Justin's warm cum on his fingers and brought them to his mouth, sucking off Justin's essence. Justin lay on top of Brian for a few moments, savoring their union, but then got up and went to the bathroom to retrieve a wet washcloth to clean them up.

They made love, though neither man labeled it as such, several times before lying on the bed, exhausted. Waking up from their post-coital nap, Justin stretched, enjoying the soreness in his body.

They lounged in the loft, talking and watching movies, for the remainder of the day. Daphne called and finalized plans for tomorrow's breakfast. They went to bed early, knowing tomorrow would be a long one.

Justin got up when the alarm went off and joined Brian, who was already in the shower. This time, there were no antics, just a quick blow job for Brian. Brian didn't need much help in getting dressed, so Justin got ready and fixed him breakfast.

"Aren't you eating?" Brian asked as sat down at the table.

"No, remember, I'm meeting Daphne for breakfast, and I'm showing her my new studio."

Brian finished his guava juice and pushed his plate away, signaling he was finished.

"Ready to return to work?" Justin asked as he placed the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher.

"Definitely--more than you will ever know. I'll be putting in some long hours in the next few weeks. Have so much to catch up on."

"Things are running smoothly at Kinnetik. Cynthia and Ted have done a great job. Admit it," Justin eagerly stated.

Brian didn't respond to the statement, just gave him a small grin. Justin drove him to work, and then went to his studio, where he met Daphne.

Daphne was waiting outside the studio when Justin drove up. "I still can't believe you're here. When you moved to New York , I didn't think you would ever return to Pittsburgh. And now, look at you: A few successful shows, your own studio and... Brian.," she gushed.

Justin smiled, but didn't comment. He pulled out his keys and opened the door. Stepping inside, he pointed to the box on the floor. "Brian sent this to me. I don't remember telling him the address of the studio, but somehow he figured it out."

Daphne opened her mouth in surprise. "He sent you a present?"

"Not exactly. Well, maybe you could call it that. He sent me twenty tubes of paint and a variety of brushes. The best part was the note. Here, read it." He handed her the note as he pointed to the box of supplies.

Daphne read the note and smiled. "Brian is a changed man. Are you absolutely certain he didn't hit his head? Or maybe he's been taken over by an alien," she joked.

Justin hit her on the arm with a mock punch. "I just think Brian is finally growing up. You know the gang has stayed away a lot since he was in the hospital. They haven't avoided him or anything; they come and visit, but it's different. They used to see him everyday and they spent most of their free time with each other, living in each other's pockets. When he was in the hospital, they visited, but they each had their lives and Brian wasn't a daily part of them anymore. Without their constant companionship, Brian isn't forced to put on his façade."

Daphne looked for a place to sit down and eyed the futon. She walked over to it and motioned for Justin to join her. "So you think Brian puts on a show for the gang?" she asked for clarification.

Justin shook his head. "No, not really a show. It's more of a persona. Like Billy Joel sings about... the mask... you know." Justin paused, staring into space and thinking. "I think they are a part of the persona too. Brian Kinney, Stud of Liberty Avenue, never fucks the same man twice. Beautiful, will never age, never grow up," Justin said, mimicking Michael's words.

"You sound angry, Justin," Daphne observed.

"No, I'm not angry. I just wish..."

"What do you wish? Tell me," she urged.

"He's so wonderful, Daphne. He loves Gus, he's a great father, and Gus adores him. He'd do anything for that little boy. He helps his friends... you know... like hiring Ted when he came out of rehab, and buying the comic book off eBay so Michael could open the comic book store. He's done something for every last one of them, but they act as if Brian is always to blame for every bad thing that happens. I just wish they would step back and realize what a great friend he really is." Justin moved to the box of paints and brushes and started unpacking his gift. "See these," he said as he held up a pack of brushes. "These are fifty dollar brushes." He pulled out a tube of Red Ochre paint and held it up. "And this tube of paint is $10.00, and there are nineteen more of them." Placing the tube in his bin of paints, he continued. "I didn't ask for this... never would have asked Brian for these supplies. But he knew that they were important to me. He knew that moving back to the Pitts was a big risk, a risk he's not totally sure I should take, but one he is supporting. These supplies are his way of saying I'm glad you're here and I want you to have a good start on things." He finished putting the paint in the bins and the brushes in cups. He took the box, broke it down and put it by the door to carry out to the dumpster.

"You love him," Daphne stated as she listened and watched Justin handle the new supplies with a special touch.

"Yes, I do, Daph. I'm so scared. He's out of the hospital and he's back at Kinnetik. The fairytale may be over," Justin sighed as he sat back down, facing his friend.

"You think he'll go back to his old ways?"

"No. Yes... maybe," Justin answered in quick succession. "We had the strangest conversation yesterday. He made some mention of not tricking. Explained he hadn't tricked in five weeks and hadn't felt the need," Justin explained as he ran his hands over each other like Macbeth.

"Isn't that what you want? I mean, you two were going to get married," Daphne questioned as she grabbed Justin's hand, trying to still them.

"I think I want it, Daphne, but I'm not sure Brian really does. He's been in the hospital for four weeks and home with me for the last week. Picking up tricks in the hospital is hard, even for Brian, and I really can't see him asking me to take him to Woody's so he can get his cock sucked. Even Brian isn't that crass. You know, we had an agreement. He could trick, but not in our bed, and he always kept that agreement. Now that he doesn't have me around all the time, he can go back to the life he led before I came back from New York." Justin took his hands from Daphne's and started to do the Macbeth imitation again.

"You are such a drama queen, Justin," Daphne exclaimed. "The two of you have always had each other's ticket. If Brian didn't want you around, he wouldn't have made you his Power of Attorney and given you medical proxy. Now stop all your drama and let's go to the diner. I do have to get to work sometime this morning." She stood up and walked to the cup holding the new paint brushes. She picked one up and ran the bristles over her hand. "These are really soft. I can see why Brian picked them. Maybe you should save a few to use as French Ticklers. Could be fun," she teased.

Justin laughed.

"It will be fine, Justin. As you said, Brian does things for those he cares about. He bought you all these supplies and obviously wants you around."

"Thanks," Justin walked over to Daphne and gave her a big hug.

"As far as the tricking thing...Well, see how he feels in a few weeks." Daphne smiled. "There could be far worse things than only sleeping with Brian Kinney," she teased, tongue in cheek. "Now let's go. I can hear your stomach growling from here."

Justin got their coats and they walked to the diner, where they ate breakfast.