- Text Size +

Justin drove Brian to the orthopedist in the morning. After checking in, he was taken to an exam room where he changed into a gown, and then the medical assistant took x-rays of his leg. He returned to the exam room and waited for the doctor. Thankfully, he was the first appointment of the day and didn't have to wait long.

"Mr. Kinney," Dr. Stearn said, shaking Brian's hand, then looked at the x-ray films hanging on the screen. "Your bones have healed nicely. My assistant will come in and take your cast off. You will need to participate in therapy for a few weeks to build your strength, but it appears you should make a full recovery. I won't need to see you again unless there are problems. Do you have any questions?"

"No. Just get this white monster off my leg." Brian responded.

"I'll let my assistant know you're ready. She'll be in shortly." Dr. Stearn left Brian's room and a few minutes later the assistant came in to saw off his cast.

The assistant smiled at Brian and plugged in the cast saw. "Do you want to keep your cast?" she asked.

"Hell, no! Why would anyone do that?" Brian asked incredulously.

"Some people want to have them," she answered as she buzzed the cast in half and threw it in the trash. She took out a cloth and wet it down, cleaning Brian's leg. Afterward she poured some lotion into her hand and rubbed it into his dry skin. "Your skin will be dry and flaky for a few days, maybe a week. Put lotion on it several times a day--that should help a lot." She made some notes in Brian's chart. "Okay. You're finished. Make sure to keep your therapy appointments; they will help you strengthen your leg a lot quicker without hurting the muscles."

"I'm going to my first appointment after I leave here."

"That's great." She took the chart and left the room. Brian redressed and met Justin in the waiting room.

"Time to go see Jose." After bending his leg back and forth in the waiting room, he felt the muscles' stiffness. "I guess you still get to drive."

The hospital was only a few buildings away from Dr. Stearn's office. Justin stopped at the curb to let Brian out. "I'll be back as soon as I can, but I have to meet Sidney about the latest shipment."

"No problem, Justin. I'm a big boy. I can go to therapy without you," Brian teased. He leaned over, kissing Justin before he got out of the car.

He took the elevator to physical iherapy and noticed his leg was less stiff after the short walk. He signed in at the desk and waited for Jose. Jose came to the waiting area fifteen minutes later and took Brian back to a dressing room, where he had Brian change into shorts.

"Your leg is in better shape than I would have expected. I guess the walking cast helped," Jose announced after completing his initial exam. "Let's do a few strength training exercises, and I'll show you some stretches and exercises to do at home."

Jose showed him several stretches, finishing the therapy after an hour. "Are you still with Justin?" Jose asked when he didn't see the familiar blond's face.

"Yes. He had some business at the gallery to take care of, so he dropped me off. He'll be here in a few minutes."

"Glad to hear that. He is a nice young man, and he obviously cares for you a lot."

"I agree." Brian folded the papers with the exercises listed on them and placed them in his pocket. "I'll be back in two days, right?"

"Yeah, two days. Make the appointment at the front desk. I'll see you later, Brian."

Justin arrived at the hospital just as Brian was walking out of the building.

"I was just going to come get you. I have good timing," he laughed.

"I think we have an appointment that can't be delayed. Why don't you get your ass in the car and drive us to the loft. I've turned off my cell and you should do the same."

Justin grinned and hopped in the driver's seat.

"Don't get too comfortable. Now that I can properly test drive a car, we will be looking for a vehicle for you," Brian reminded him.

Justin drove as fast as he could to the loft, watching for police cars on the way. He parked the ‘Vette' in its normal space and went over to Brian's side of the car to open the door. As he reached for it, it opened. "Oops--so used to helping you out, I forgot that you can do this on your own now," Justin admitted.

"Less discussion, Justin. I have an urgent meeting with your sweet ass--so move it."

They walked up the stairs at the front of the building; Brian was still a little slow. When the lift arrived, they turned toward each other, kissing frantically, barely taking a moment for either of them to breathe. Brian unbuttoned Justin's shirt, and Justin tugged at Brian's shirt to relieve him of the offending item. The lift stopped; it was a few moments before they realized that it had arrived on the loft floor. Brian opened the door and grabbed his keys from his pocket, putting them in the lock and disarming the alarm. Closing the door, he reset the alarm, not wanting to be disturbed.

Justin locked on Brian's lips, kissing him, sharing his soul with him, talking without words, an intimate connection that only they understood. They made their way to the bedroom, Justin falling on the bed when Brian backed him up to it.

"Hurry," Justin urged as he handed Brian a condom and the lube.

"Not so fast." He kissed Justin's neck, sucking the sensitive skin, but stopped before he left a hickey. "I haven't pinned you to the mattress since last summer, I want to enjoy it." Licking Justin's chest, he stopped at his nipples, sucking them for a few moments. "Tastes so good, like honey."

Justin ran his hands up and down Brian's back. "So strong. You've really bulked up."

Brian kissed his way down Justin's chest, swirling his tongue in Justin's belly button. Justin sucked in his breath while Brian moved down to his groin, inhaling his scent. Justin arched his hips into Brian's face, his hands trying to move Brian's mouth towards his leaking cock. Brian opened his mouth wide, engulfing Justin's cock. Swirling his tongue and licking the edges, Brian bought Justin to the brink.

Brian flicked open the lube, squeezing a generous amount on his fingers, and then inserting them into Justin's ass.

Justin moaned, arching up to meet Brian's fingers. His eyes were closed, hands grabbing the sheets as he was lost in the sensation. "I'm ready," Justin announced as he felt around for the condom.

"Put it on me," Brian insisted as he located the condom, giving it to Justin.

Justin grabbed the condom, ripping it open with his teeth. He lifted his shoulders off the bed, and curved his abdomen so he could face Brian. He lightly stroked Brian's cock, savoring its silken texture, before placing the condom on it. Brian removed his fingers, wiping them on the sheet, and placing Justin's legs around his waist. Perched on bent knees, he leaned over and rubbed his cock over Justin's ass. Inching slowly into the tight space, he watched as Justin's blissful smile spread across his face.

He stayed there, enjoying the warm, tight fit of Justin's ass and waited for Justin to move, signaling his readiness to continue. Justin hissed with pleasure, moving his hips in an attempt to push Brian's cock against his sweet spot.

"Justin. Fuck yeah. So tight. So good. Fuck. Fuck. Love you!" Brian chanted as he pushed in and out of Justin's ass. Too soon, he felt his balls tightening, the unmistakable tingling in his gut, that signaled his eminent release. Coming, he filled the condom, then leaned down, kissing Justin hard on his lips as he felt Justin's come shoot between their bodies.

The strain on his legs brought him back to the moment and he put Justin's legs down, lying down next to Justin. He swirled his finger on Justin's stomach, playing in the come that covered it. Neither said a word, lost in their own peaceful existence.

They had sex off and on the remainder of the day, stopping for food and short naps. After they'd been in bed for almost nine hours, they got up, changed the sheets, and took a shower. Then they returned to bed and fell into an exhausted sleep.

Waking the next morning, Justin's ass was very sore, but he still joined Brian in the shower for their morning ritual. "Got to start the day with a high protein meal," Brian teased as he bent down to give Justin a blow job.

"Yes, protein gives you energy for the day," Justin agreed as he laid his hands on Brian's head, setting the pace. Justin came quickly and reciprocated.

They dressed, and Brian drove them to work. They both had busy days scheduled and agreed to meet at Woody's at 7:30.

_______________________________________

It had been two months since his cast was removed, and they were enjoying a rare night at home. Just as Brian had predicted, they were very seldom home, but that was acceptable. Justin had started seeing Daphne at least once a week, and they had the occasional dinner with his mom. Their life had resumed its frantic pace, but it was one they enjoyed.

They were finishing dinner and cleaning the kitchen. "How fucking domestic; I'm loading the dishwasher. When did this happen?" Brian remarked as he came up from behind Justin, wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing his ear.

"That's what people do when there are dirty dishes," Justin responded as he turned around, returning the kiss. Justin grabbed Brian's hand, leading him to the couch, where he resumed the kiss.

The next time the kiss was broken, it was Brian's doing. He pulled back, placing Justin's back to his chest as Justin lay between his legs. "Justin, remember the conversation we had before I got my cast off?"

"The one about your tricking?" he answered. He ran his hands along Brian's arms and rested his head below Brian's chin.

"It's been two months since they took off my cast and five months since I picked up a trick. My last two tests were negative. I want us to do it bareback." Brian said very softly.

Justin sat up, his mouth open with surprise. He scooted forward, turning toward Brian. "You want to do it raw? I thought you told me to never, ever do that. What the fuck changed?"

Brian tried to get Justin to resume his previous position against his chest, but Justin resisted Brian's gentle pull. "I've changed, Justin. If you're not comfortable with this, then we can continue as we are," Brian offered.

Justin went to the kitchen and grabbed two beers, giving one to Brian when he returned to the couch. I guess his methods of pain management aren't the only things that changed. "This... well, it's a surprise. I never thought you'd consider doing it."

Brian took several draws from his beer. "Honestly, I didn't think I'd ever have this discussion, either. Come here," he urged again and this time Justin returned to his position, lying against Brian's chest. "I'm happy Justin, truly happy--something I didn't think was possible. I like having you in my life; I'm happy not tricking. You satisfy me." He kissed Justin's head and gently caressed his arms. "It's been almost six months since I had sex with anyone other than you. Have you tricked since you came back from New York?"

"You know I haven't," Justin assured him with a kiss as he turned around. "It's just a big step, Brian. I don't want you regretting it."

"I wouldn't put you at risk, Justin. But if something were to happen, you'd find the condoms in the bowl by the bed. I promise."

Justin looked at Brian, saw the sincerity in his face, the seldom spoken words "I love you" visible in his eyes. "Yes, I want to do it. I never thought..."

"Don't think, Justin. We may not have gotten married, but we are committed in our own way. I want to do this."

Justin pushed Brian back to lie on the couch, covering his body with his own. He pressed his mouth to Brian's, licking the lips, asking for entrance. Brian opened his mouth, accepting Justin's tongue, sucking and twirling in the hot space. Justin ground his cock into Brian's groin area, humping him like a teenager.

Brian reluctantly broke the kiss. "Justin, we have a perfectly comfortable bed over there. Why don't we use it?"

Justin leaned down and kissed Brian's lips and then reluctantly got off Brian, almost running to the bedroom. Undressing quickly, he stopped when he eyed the bowl of condoms in their spot on the nightstand. Brian followed Justin to the bedroom and undressed. As he was getting ready to pounce on the bed, he followed Justin's eyes to the bowl.

"Look. It will be six months since my accident in a few weeks. Let's get tested together, and then..."

Justin released his breath, relaxing his shoulders as he reached for the familiar latex and tube of lube. "Sounds like a plan."

____________________________________________

He and Brian had talked quite a bit about "the big step" and Justin felt that Brian was ready for it. He hadn't told anyone about their decision, not even Daphne. He had talked to her when Brian first mentioned the idea, but when Brian brought it up again, he decided to keep the information private. After all, it was a very personal thing and Brian did not like his personal life talked about.

Justin had a meeting with Sam two weeks later. This trip was longer than the others as he was finalizing his show and had been gone five days. The final steps had been a lot of work, but he was finished. He decided to celebrate by going to Therapy.

The thumpa thumpa of the club penetrated his body. He marveled at how any club he ever went into left him with the same anticipatory feeling. He wished Brian was here as he missed him, but he knew that it was important for both of them to continue with their careers independent of each other. He eyed an old friend and walked up to him.

"Hey, Todd. What's up?" Justin asked as he danced to the music.

"Not much. Haven't seen you around lately. Where you been hiding?"

"Been in Pittsburgh. My partner got sick and I left to take care of him," Justin answered, proud to label Brian as such.

"Partner. I thought you didn't do boyfriends?" Todd asked, confusion on his face.

"Things change. What've you been up to?"

"Same old. Got a gig on off, off Broadway in a few weeks. Maybe it will be my big break," he explained as he fished out a packet from his pocket. "Want some? Promise it's safe," he asked as he tore open the plastic.

"Sure," Justin responded as he popped the tab of E on his tongue. He immediately felt the effects of the drug.

A muscular brunette came to the dance floor and danced by Justin. He leaned over, whispering in Justin's ear to join him in the back room. The E had dropped Justin's inhibitions and he agreed. They made their way back to the beaded entrance where the brunette started unbuttoning Justin's pants, sliding them down to his knees. He fondled Justin's cock. Justin was lost in the sensations.

"You've got a great cock," the guy said as he whispered in Justin's ear.

The unfamiliar voice brought Justin back to reality. He hurriedly looked around, realizing where he was. He backed up, pulling his pants up. "Uhh. Sorry," he stammered and ran out of the club.

Shit! I can't be trusted. Brian will shit. Nothing happened, but it could have. I've got to tell Brian. He'll be so pissed.

______________________________________________

Brian had gone to Babylon with the boys. It had been a long five days and he missed Justin. He had revealed to Justin that piece of information, but he dared not tell his friends. He wondered what they would think if they knew he hadn't had anyone else's cock in almost six months. He admitted to himself that it really wasn't a sacrifice and he was looking forward to barebacking Justin.

He'd taken some E a half hour ago and he was feeling the luxurious effects of the pill. True to his word, he'd not used drugs and drinking to drown his pain, but he hadn't given them up either. He just knew how to use them in moderation. The thumpa thumpa of the music penetrated through his body as he was lost in the sensations of the drug. When a trick came up to him, he momentarily forgot and agreed to go to the back room. He pulled the trick's pants down, marveling at the thick cock beneath the tight denim. He smelled the come and sweat of the hot bodies and felt himself get hard. He leaned forward to turn the trick around...

"There you are Brian. We're going to the diner. Join us when you're done here," Michael said as he leaned in close to his friend.

Brian stood up, looked around as if he had been in a daze. The trick looked eagerly at him, but he shook his head. "Go. I changed my mind." He zipped his pants and walked out of the club.

The cold air hit his face, sobering him quickly. Shit. Justin is going to kill me. Here I spout off that I haven't tricked in five months and don't want to, and what the fuck was I doing? Thank God, Mikey came when he did. Although, I know I would have stopped before I did anything. Justin is too important to screw up.

He got in his Corvette and drove to the loft. He showered and dressed in sweat pants. Sitting on the couch, he turned on the TV and flipped to the AMC channel. He picked up his phone and called Justin.

Justin returned to his hotel room, trying to calm himself down. He took a shower, vowing never to go to another club. As he was drying himself, his cell phone rang. Sitting on the bed, he answered, "Hello."

"Something wrong, Justin?" Brian asked, hearing the shake in his voice.

"I screwed up, Brian. I'm sorry. I knowsorryisbullshit. Butnothinghappened, It almosthappened,butIstoppedmyself. Ifyouwanttochangeyour mind,I'llunderstand. Pleasedon'tbe mad," he blurted in one long sentence.

Brian took a deep breath and calmly replied, "Slow down and tell me what happened." He muted the TV and got up to grab a beer.

Justin hiccupped and took a few deep breaths and started again. "I went to Therapy and took some E, and I went to the back room. I didn't do anything, I swear. I looked up and saw this trick and it wasn't you, so I ran out of the club. I'm sorry. So sorry." He wiped away the tears that were threatening to fall.

Brian did not say anything for a few moments.

"Brian. Brian. Yell, scream, curse, say something," Justin pleaded.

"It's okay. E is evil," Brian cryptically answered.

"What did you say?"

"I was at Babylon with the boys and took some E too. Like you, I found myself in the back room, ready to ream a trick. Luckily, my trusty sidekick Mikey came to tell me they were leaving and going to the diner."

"Oh," Justin answered, not sure about Brian's explanation.

"We made a commitment Justin--no tricking and I was serious. The E messed with my mind and luckily Michael saved the day. Don't tell him that Zephyr is a great superhero, it might go to his head."

Justin laughed at Brian's joke. He felt his body relax for the first time in several hours. "So, where does that leave us, Brian?"

"It leaves us with twelve days, ten hours and thirty five minutes until my naked cock meets your sweet ass," Brian assured Justin. "Now, according to my calculations, I have nine hours and twenty five minutes until my sheathed cock meets your sweet ass. So get to bed and get some sleep."

"I love you," Justin said, smiling at Brian's levity. "Later."

"You too. Later." Brian responded and hung up the phone.