- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This concludes the second story in the series.  I hope anyone still reading this enjoyed the tale.  There is a sequel- Guilt Management and I will start posting it soon.

Epilogue

Justin buttoned his red Armani shirt and glanced at his image in the mirror. Brian finished tying his red tie and walked behind Justin, placing his arms around Justin's waist as he nuzzled his neck.

"You smell good, but then you always do," Brian commented as he sniffed Justin. "Good enough to eat." He nuzzled Justin's neck, but Justin turned around facing him.

"Later, Brian. We have to be at the show in an hour, and it will take us at least that long to get there. Limos may be better than the subway and bus system, but driving in New York sucks."

"True--you can't be late to your own show."

"No, that would be very bad. I told Sam that I could paint just as well in Pittsburgh, and tonight is proof of that. Just think, five months ago I had to share the limelight and now, tonight, I have my own opening," Justin remarked as he grabbed his blazer.

They walked down to the lobby of the Ritz, and Justin placed his hand gently on Brian's arm. Brian let it stay there, proud to let the world see his partner. The concierge opened the door and the limo arrived. The ride still took forty five minutes, but they arrived in plenty of time.

The two men walked into the almost empty gallery and were greeted by Sam.

Sam held out his hand toward Brian. "Brian, I presume. You must be very proud of Justin. I can see why he claims you are his muse. His work from these last six months is phenomenal. He has a lot of talent."

Brian shook Sam's hand. "Yes, he's a talented man," Brian agreed.

"Brian, why don't you look around? I want to check a few things before we open the doors," Justin suggested. Justin watched as Brian went to the far end of the gallery and eyed a painting as if it was his first viewing. He reached in his pocket and pulled out an envelope. He read the letter inside, and placed it back inside the envelope and into his jacket.

The show opened a few minutes later, and his mother and Daphne entered. They found Justin and each gave him a hug. "Wow, your own show, Jus! That is so cool," Daphne gushed.

"Sweetheart, I'm so proud of you. I can't believe that you are having your own show so soon. It was just a few months ago that you shared a show with another artist. You must be so excited." Jennifer gave Justin a kiss on the cheek and hugged him again. "I'll go look at the pieces. I know you have to talk to your patrons."

"Thanks for coming. I wish the rest of the gang could have come too, but I understand that Melanie and Lindsay couldn't come this time since the school year just started. And it's wedding season for Emmett and, of course, Drew is playing. At least Michael, Ben and Debbie could come. It'll be nice to see their reaction to the pieces." Justin lightly kissed his mom on her cheek and grabbed a glass of wine from the circulating waiters.

He talked to several patrons whom he recognized from previous shows. "Hello, Mrs. Cotton. So glad you could make it. How was your trip out west?" Justin asked as he eyed a middle-aged woman critically looking at one of his collage pieces.

"Mr. Taylor, I must admit you have a terrific memory. My trip was wonderful. I enjoyed seeing my grandson. He has your name. Maybe his parents named him after you--I gave them one of your pieces last year."

"Thank you," he laughed. I hope you enjoy the show," Justin said as he smiled at the woman.

He spoke with small groups of patrons, looking for familiar faces, but knowing he shouldn't spend a lot of time with any group. About an hour into the show, Michael, Ben and Debbie showed up.

"Sunshine," Debbie said as she engulfed him into a hug. "The plane was delayed, and then the fucking traffic. No wonder you came back to Pittsburgh. I thought Pittsburgh was bad, but New York takes the cake." Debbie looked around at the crowd, noticing for the first time that the place was filled with people. "Lots of people came to see your show. I'm so proud of you. Where's your mom?"

Justin leaned over and gave Debbie a kiss and a hug. "I'm so glad you could make it. I agree; the traffic in New York is worse than anywhere." He looked around the crowd, trying to locate his mother. "Mom's here, and Brian is around somewhere. I'm sure they'd both like to see you."

Michael gave Justin a hug and Ben shook his hand. "This is really cool," Michael admitted. "I can see why Brian encouraged us to come."

"Good work, Justin--it looks like a success," Ben stated as he eyed the room full of patrons. "I'm going to look around."

The show lasted two long hours. Justin kept fingering the letter in his pocket and hoped Brian had one to match. After the show, there was the requisite party and dinner with the press and his "family". It was after 1:00 a.m. when he and Brian returned to their room.

Justin stood outside the door, eyes closed, as Brian put the key card in the slot, opening the door to their suite. Justin walked in when he heard the click of the door. He took off his coat, draping it over a chair and unbuttoned his shirt, dropping it on the floor. Brian watched him, smiling at his disregard for the designer clothing. He picked up the shirt, placing it on the chair and took off his own shirt and tie. Justin plopped on the bed, eyes closed, but too wound up to sleep. He felt the bed dip when Brian joined him.

Brian kissed his cheek gently. "The show was phenomenal. I guess I am your muse." He placed an envelope in Justin's hand. "I have something for you."

Justin felt the envelope, sat up and pulled out the letter inside. Glancing at it, he read the word "negative," and immediately wrapped his arms around Brian's neck, pulling him in for a deep kiss.

Brian opened his mouth, welcoming Justin. Brian ran his hands through Justin's hair as Justin explored Brian's neck.

Justin broke the kiss. "As much as I'm enjoying this, I feel really disgusting. Want to join me in the shower? I understand sex in the shower can be really hot," Justin said tongue-in-cheek.

Brian laughed. "I've heard that, too. But I think our first time should be like our first time. I want to feel you. How about we shower and then come back to bed?" Brian stripped, taking care to hang up his tuxedo and place his shoes in the closet.

"You think you can keep your hands off of me for that long?" Justin teased as he turned on the water and adjusted the temperature.

Brian stood behind Justin, wrapping his arms around him. "I'll restrain myself. Maybe a blow job will relieve any pressure you feel." Brian kissed Justin on the neck, whispering softly, "Are you sure you want to do this, Justin? I have condoms."

Justin grabbed Brian's cock. "I'm sure. Now, didn't you say something about taking a shower?"

Justin walked into the stall and Brian followed him. Brian took the soap, sudsing his back and chest, feeling Justin's slight frame behind him. He washed his legs and crack as well, playing with his ass. Brian squatted down, kissing Justin's chest as he licked the water trail down the smooth muscles. Reaching Justin's cock, he quickly engulfed it as he fingered Justin's hole. Justin was overly-sensitive and shot in a manner of minutes. He pushed Brian back against the tiles and reciprocated. Brian shot down Justin's throat in a few minutes as well. They quickly washed each other and got out of the shower.

They returned to the bedroom, kissing each other, barely coming up for air. Landing on the bed, Justin lay on his back and Brian lay on top of him. Brian started with Justin's nipples, kissing, licking and biting them until they were taut. Justin ran his hands up and down Brian's back as he opened his legs so Brian's cock could rub against his own. Brian moved down to Justin's cock, blowing on it and teasing him with occasional licks. He placed Justin's legs on his shoulders, giving him easy access to Justin's hole. He licked the hole, poking his tongue inside as far as it would go. Justin pushed his body as close to Brian's mouth as he could get it.

"Yes. Like that," Justin said, moaning.

"You like that, don't you? Me licking your sweet hole, fucking it with my tongue," Brian said as he watched Justin grip the sheets with his hands.

Brian took the lube and squirted it directly into Justin's hole.

"Now! I need you. I want you inside," Justin pleaded. His body was on fire; all his senses were concentrated on the sensations in his ass.

"Patience, grasshopper," he teased. Brian scissored his fingers in Justin's ass, placing soft kisses on his neck. Removing his finger, he aligned his cock with Justin's ass, slowing breaching the ring of muscle. Brian felt for the familiar push, signaling Justin's adjustment to the intrusion. Justin pushed back slowly until Brian's balls were tight against his body.

When he was fully sheathed, Brian groaned in pleasure. "So slick, so warm. Jesus, I can feel everything." He slid in and out of the tight hole, listening to Justin's grunts and moans.

I knew bareback provided more sensation, but this is an entirely new feeling. I can feel the pulse of my blood coursing through my cock. The wet lube in Justin's ass allows me to slide so smoothly. His prostate is hard--I can feel every time I hit it. The noises Justin makes, his soft cries, grunts and heavy breathing, tell me that he is enjoying the new sensations as well.

"Oh my God, Brian--it feels wonderful! You could fuck me all day... it wouldn't be enough," Justin cried, pushing back to meet Brian's thrusts. Lost in the new sensations in his body, he forgot how tired he was just a short while ago. He grabbed his cock, pulling it in time with Brian's thrusts.

"I'm going to come, Justin," Brian warned. He shot his load into Justin's tight channel as Justin shot his load between the two of them. By habit, he started to pull out.

"Don't. Stay here," Justin whispered. "There's no condom to worry about. I like the feel of your dick up my ass."

Brian stayed in Justin until he was soft. "That was incredible."

He pulled Brian to him, kissing him gently, and then with more force. Pulling away, he smiled and answered Brian's question. "I agree. When do I get a turn?"

Brian didn't answer, but he turned onto his stomach. "Your turn," he said as he handed Justin the lube. "Just go easy; it's been awhile."

Justin grinned at the familiar line, then gently made love to Brian. Kissing down his back, he stopped to lick the area where his ass swelled, right at his lower back. Brian spread his legs, allowing Justin easier access to his ass. Licking and gently sucking the sensitive skin from the top of Brian's ass to his balls, Justin inhaled the scent of his lover and ground his hardened cock into the sheets. Justin grabbed a pillow, placing Brian's hips on it, giving him even better access. He grabbed the lube, gently inserting a finger into Brian's hole. He heard Brian gasp at the intrusion, but assured him with kisses and gentle rubs from his other hand. As Brian adjusted to the single digit, Justin moved it in and out, adding a second one to further stretch Brian, gently sucking on his balls.

"Will you fuck me already?" Brian pleaded. "I need you inside me, now."

Justin's heart soared at Brian's words, as he seldom admitted to wanting Justin to be inside him. Maybe this is a night of firsts. My first solo show. My first time barebacking with Brian... and Brian admitting that he wants me inside him. Justin removed his fingers, kissing Brian's hole and taking several slow swipes with his tongue before he took his cock and pushed the tip into Brian. Brian pushed up on all fours, trying to open himself even more.

"So right, Justin. Your cock, smooth, hard, and soft at the same time."

Justin pushed into Brian, grabbing his hips to better control the movement. Brian pushed back, yelling, "Fuck, yes, God yes, Jesus, harder, harder," as Justin sped up his thrusts. Justin came, feeling the ejaculate bathe Brian's ass and his cock at the same time. After Brian came, Justin pulled out, lying next to Brian.

"That was... I can't even put it into words. Thank you." Justin kissed Brian and then lay back down on the bed, exhausted.

"I'd go for another round, but I think you'd fall asleep in the middle," Brian stated as he looked at Justin's face, seeing the dark circles under his eyes. He leaned over and kissed Justin softly on the lips. "Good night, Justin. It was a wonderful show."

"G'night," he mumbled, and was asleep in less than a minute.

Brian watched Justin for a while, a smile on the sleeping face with a just-fucked look that Brian knew he had put there. Closing his eyes, he allowed his body to fall asleep as well.



"Hi Brian," Vic said as he sat on the bed.

"Why are you here? I only had three drinks tonight, and they were all in celebration," Brian defended his actions.

"I know, and I'm glad to see our little talks have knocked some sense into you," Vic agreed.

"So, if you don't need to lecture me, why are you here?" Brian asked again.

"To tell you I'm proud of you, and to congratulate you. You finally grew up, and I like the man you've become."

"You came all the way here to tell me that?" Brian asked incredulously.

"Yep. My job is done--take care of yourself, and Justin."

"He means the world to me. I won't hurt him again," Brian admitted.

"I know, and he knows it too. I'm glad you're finally able to tell him how you feel."

"I have you to thank for that," Brian admitted.

"Good night, Brian. Remember, love is precious."

"I'll remember, Vic. Will I see you again?"

"In your dreams." Vic stood up and left the room.

Brian smiled, pulled his arm around Justin's waist and held his partner as they slept.

The end

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for all the readers that have enjoyed the story and for the many comments and letters of enjoyment.  It means the world to me.

The End.
sfscarlet is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 14 members. Members who liked Pain Management also liked 850 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Pain Management . The previous story in the series is Falling Off The Cliff. The next story in the series is Guilt Management.