- Text Size +

Justin went down to the lobby and walked to the smoking area. He lit a cigarette and inhaled deeply, calming his nerves. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I let him get to me again. When am I going to learn?" he said out loud, although no one was listening. He took a few more drags from his cigarette and then dropped the butt into the ash container. "Brian said he cared. He admitted it out loud. Why do I have to be such a drama princess? Why can't I just accept that he loves me and not want the words? He said the words, hell even asked me to marry him- bought me a fucking house to live in. That is Brian's way to say I love you. Actions. Actions, Taylor . They are the Brian Kinney mantra." He paced around the small area, pulling his coat a little tighter around his torso. The wind was starting to pick up and it was chilling him. He took several deep breaths, realizing he had calmed down.

His stomach rumbled, finally remembering that he told Brian he was going to eat. He walked back in the hospital, appreciating its heat and warmth, and went to the cafeteria. He grabbed his usual burger, fries and a coke. He ate them slowly, hoping that Michael would be gone when he got back. His mind drifted to his upcoming dinner with his mother and the show in New York. "Shit," he whispered. "Lindsay will be there. I hope she doesn't try to meddle any more in my life." Justin took his trash and threw it away, putting his tray on the conveyor line. There was something comforting in the routine.

Returning to Brian's room, he heard voices and stood outside the room to listen.

"I'm pretty busy at the store, but Brian, don't worry I'll help you when you get out of the hospital. I'll come by every day and make sure you have whatever you need," Michael said.

"No need, Mikey. Justin will be helping me. He's made that very clear. Besides, according to Jose, I won't need a lot of help."

"I thought he was going back to New York . Ma said he has a show this weekend. I thought..."

"He has a show, but he's only going to be gone for a few days."

"He's coming back to Pittsburg?"

"Don't know, but if he does I won't complain. I miss him. Don't tell him that."

"You miss him? What is there to miss? He just runs away whenever there is something hard to deal with."

"Mikey, he's here, isn't he? I wouldn't call this an easy thing. Would you?"

"No I guess not. Why do you think he came back? I mean last summer..."

"I don't have to explain everything to you. Now, don't you have some comic books to sell?"

‘Yeah. I guess I better get going."

"Michael?"

"Yeah."

"Give Justin a break. I want him to stay."

"I'll try."

"There is no try. Do. Now go. I need some rest before my next therapy session." Brian closed his eyes, dismissing Michael.

Michael leaned over and kissed Brian gently on the lips and left the room.

Justin heard Brian's conversation and didn't want Michael to know he'd heard. He quickly walked down to the soda machine and out of Michael's line of vision. He bought a soda and walked casually toward Brian's room. He passed Michael on the way to the elevator.

"He's sleeping," Michael said as he pushed the button for the elevator.

"Thanks. I'll be quiet." Justin walked to the room and sat in the chair.

Brian opened his eyes. "He gone?"

"Yes. You weren't sleeping?"

"Very good, Dr. Watson."

Justin grinned at Brian. "Why?"

"I was tired of him. Come here." He motioned with his hand.

Justin started to walk towards Brian, but stopped before he got to the bed.

"Why won't you talk to me?" Justin asked softly.

"We talk. I distinctly remember talking. My brain isn't that addled," Brian said, as he straightened the blankets.

"I heard what you told Michael, about wanting me here. Would it be so hard to say that to me? Don't I have a right to hear those words first hand, not accidentally because I happen to be at your door? " Justin asked as he walked to the bed.

"We're not lesbians, Justin," Brian defended his actions.

Justin walked to the window, but turned toward Brian. "No excuses, Brian. If you can tell Michael that you want me around, how is that any different then telling me?"

Brian sighed loudly. "It's not. Come here." He patted a section of the blanket next to him.

Sitting down, he lightly touched Brian on the forearm, rubbing lightly on his skin. "I know you love me. After all, I'm your prince." Justin smiled when he thought of the day Brian asked him to marry him. "Why do you keep playing games?"

Brian sat up in bed, reaching his finger to gently caress Justin's cheek. "I've cared for you for a long time and unfortunately that doesn't seem to change whether you're here or in New York. Right now you need to be in New York, building a career, learning about life and I have a life here. They don't mix well."

"So... you do want me around?" Justin asked, trying to keep his smile in check.

"Of course. You're a fantastic fuck. I can't find anyone's bubble butt that my cock likes better," Brian joked. Brian leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Justin's neck and kissing him deeply. Justin returned the kiss. They stayed like that until they both heard a loud....

"Hrmph."

Justin pulled back suddenly, losing his balance and almost toppling to the floor. Brian grinned and let out a small laugh.

"Jose, I see you're back to torture me. I guess any activity that will get me out of this bed is better then watching these four walls."

"Should I leave?" Justin asked hesitantly.

"Whatever, but I can't imagine watching the cripple would be exciting." Brian shrugged as he moved his legs off the bed.


Jose helped Brian stand, positioning himself behind Brian and his walker for safety and support. Brian walked slowly, but steadily to the door.

"You're doing great. Do you want to go back to bed, or do you want to walk the hallway a little?" Jose asked.

Brian was sweating with the exertion, but he wasn't shaking like he had this morning. "Let's see what the walls of the hospital look like. Maybe they have more interesting sights than in my room," Brian looked at Justin and smiled.

Justin nodded his head, understanding Brian's unspoken words. He's starting to feel better if he's referring to finding tricks already.

Brian walked to the nurse's station and returned to his room. Jose helped him get back in to bed.

"Justin, do you want to do his range of motion? I'll watch to make sure you're doing it right, but I'm sure Brian would prefer your hands over mine."

Justin jumped up from his seat and walked to the bed, picking up Brian's ankle. He gently rotated the ankle to the right and then to the left. He massaged the calf muscle, alternating squeezing and light rubbing.

"That feels wonderful. I bet this is good therapy for your hand too," Brian said as he relaxed into the touch.

Jose watched Justin's careful ministrations and didn't pay attention to Brian's words."You're doing great. Do you think you're okay to continue?"

"What about his other leg? Do I have to be careful with the stitches?" Justin asked as he continued his caress of Brian's leg.

"Just don't massage directly over the sutures. They're coming out either tomorrow or the next day, so there's no need to worry about popping them."

"Can I take a shower when they are removed?" Brian asked hopefully.

"No reason not to. You'll have to be careful. You're not used to standing for long periods of time. You'll probably need help."

Brian grinned. "I think Justin could be talked into helping. What do you think, Sunshine? Wanna help me take a shower?"

"Uhh. I don't think..."

"The idea is not to think."

"Brian," Justin glared. "I really don't think that Jose wants to hear..."

"Jose is used to it. Right, Jose?"

Jose's beeper went off. "Sorry. I'm needed elsewhere. Are you okay, Justin?"

"I'm good. See you tomorrow." Jose looked at the beeper number again, gave Justin a thumbs up, and quickly left the room. Justin finished massaging Brian's thigh and kissed him deeply.

"Alone at last." Brian grinned as he reached for Justin.

"Not yet. I still have to do your other leg. If I don't massage it and do your range of motion exercises, it will get stiff and it will really hurt."

"Other parts of me are really hurting, Justin," Brian teased. Brian took Justin's hand away from his thigh, placing it on his cock.

"Okay. I'll jerk you off, but then I'm going to do the other leg," Justin agreed.

Justin grabbed the blanket and laid it over the top of Brian's legs. He didn't want Brian to be too exposed, especially if he had to stop suddenly. He sat down on the bed, facing the door and leaned in to kiss Brian. Brian returned the kiss, and grabbed Justin by the neck to pull him closer. Justin assisted Brian in pulling down the lounge pants, and Brian's hard cock sprung free from its soft prison. As Justin kissed Brian, he wrapped his hand around Brian's cock and slowly stroked the stiff appendage. Brian's precum quickly dripped from his slit. Justin ran his thumb over the wetness, spreading it over the cockhead. His hand moved quickly on the hard shaft, and he felt Brian's hips push up to meet his strokes. He quickened his hand motions and Brian moaned into Justin's mouth. Justin heard Brian's quick breath as his impending orgasm neared. Justin increased his hold on Brian and jerked his hand quickly. Brian surged up off the bed and Justin's hand was soon covered with Brian's come.

"That was hot," Brian panted as he lay back on the pillow. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" Brian yelled.

"What? What's wrong?" Justin asked worriedly.

"My fucking leg is cramping."

Justin quickly wiped his hand on the sheet and moved to Brian's leg, massaging the muscles, hoping to quiet it down. Brian lay back on the bed.

"Better. This is for shit. Can't even get a fucking hand job without my leg crapping out," Brian bitched.

Justin finished the massage and gently kissed Brian on the lips. "Don't blame your leg, Brian. Your cock is thrilled to get some action and your leg's not used to the activity. Your body's just remembering that your cock is a major player here. You've had a tube up it for the last two weeks."

"Don't remind me, twat. Now go ask the nice orderly to get me some new sheets. These seem to be wet," Brian teased, tongue in cheek.