- Text Size +

CHAPTER 11 - HOME - COMINGS AND GOINGS


BEN


I take in the scene, and know this is the last time I come into this. 


“What are you fighting about?”


“Your brother needs to respect me and my boundaries, especially in my domain!” 


“Brandon, what happened that you are still here?” I sigh. Michael puffs up as Lindsay side-eyes him. “What did you think they would do?” 


“Lock you out.” He replies, switching off the TV. 


“Thanks. Lindsay, let me call you a cab.”


“I’m not leaving Michael to be bullied by you two!” She snarls. “I notice you’ve not told him to leave!”


“I was going to.” I sigh. “Michael and I need to talk calmly and privately.”


“She stays I stay.” Brandon bites out. “If she does, she's having the sofa! Unless he wants to go with her?”


“That’s his choice.” I reply.


“EXFUCKINGCUSE ME!” Michael’s screeching rattles the windows. “You’re not chucking us out of my home!”


“At least I’m giving you an option. You can either stay or go with your friend.”


“What do you mean?” Brandon slowly sits up. 


“Check the back door.” He’s white faced when he returns. “It was Michael, I watched him from the gate. Wouldn't have mattered, as I would’ve kicked it in.”


“I was securing the property!” Michael splutters.


“Funny how you only seem to secure the property or smoke when you’re angry at me for something.”


“He’s done this before?” Brandon growls. 


“Hmm. I only got in because of your boss.” 


“How so?” He tops up my glass, methinks to keep his hands occupied. 


“It was about six months ago. We were celebrating your birthday. He went home early, claiming a headache, but called Brian on the way to meet him at the house. Whilst he was there, my loving babe cursed me out, saying how selfish I was for staying instead of coming home with him whilst he was so horny!” While we both shudder, Michael gulps like a landed fish. “He made his excuses. The poor bloke said he almost brought up his lunch. It was as he was leaving, that he heard you lock the back door. Oh, how you must have thought your time had come when he decided to stay instead. Like you, it was so that I could get back in.”


LINDSAY


“Michael, pack a bag. Clearly this is not a safe space for you right now. I mean emotionally, not physically. At least you won’t attack him that way.” 


“Thanks, Lindz. I can’t believe you’re behaving like this, Benjamin, picking your brother over me when my other relationships are falling apart. At least I can rely on Lindsay to be my rock in a safe harbour.”


BRANDON


“Rock in a safe harbour?” I scowl. “Does he mean port in a storm?”


“Reckon so.” Ben snickers. With one more hateful glance, they flounce out. 


Ten minutes later, the front door bangs shut. He looks across at me. “Want to watch a movie or help me pack?”


“Help you pack.”


BRIAN’S HOUSE - EARLY MORNING


KITCHEN


JUSTIN


We’ve had a nice long soak after an even longer talk with Dijon and Aunt Lula. As well as talking about the boys, I finally discussed my bashing. Dijon was surprised that I’d never talked about it, I focused on getting justice then living the rest of my life. 


I spent most of the talk in tears, both anger and hurt over the abandonment by my parents, especially my Mom. I wasn’t as shocked as I thought I would be when Brian admitted to knowing what happened to them. I fiddle with the piece of paper with her number on it. 


“You gonna call her?” He asks from the door. I nod, again in tears. He holds me. “Did you know he was beating her?” I cry harder. “Thought not. At first I didn’t believe her, then I did some digging. That was why he didn't want you at that hospital. It’s where he took her. She was a virtual prisoner whilst you were hospitalised, and through till the end of the trial. He was so furious that you kept fighting that he took it out on her. Then, after the trial, he relented, saying she could reach out, but she refused, arguing it would look bad.” I frown. “At that point, be honest, would you have wanted to have seen her?”


“No.”


“He, however, had no such qualms. He was asking around trying to see if there was a way to get in touch with you. I had it explained to him in ways he understood that he should leave you alone.” 


Again, it takes a few seconds to register. “What did you do?” 


“Got ten bushels of shit kicked out of him, during which she ran. He wisely never looked for her.” 


I’m in awe. “Are they still married?”


“Not to my knowledge. Nothing can come back to me, so don’t worry. I couldn't touch my old man because of Peter and John, but yours, yeah, him I could deal with.”


“Thank you.” I whisper against his lips. “Thank you so much.” 


“You’re welcome.” He murmurs, then deepens the kiss. I hear two things, the paper fluttering to the floor and his low moan. “Let’s make cocoa and go to bed.”


“Hmm.” I kiss his neck. “Or you could make love to me.” He gulps. “You told them you love me, I want to feel how much.”


Gently, he pushes me away. “Got a coin?”


“What do you need a coin for?” 


“To toss to see who tops first.” His smile is slow and sexy, I fish in my pockets, almost crying when I come up empty, then whooping when he taps my nose with one. “Heads or tails?”


“Tails.” We watch with bated breath as it spins, the clink, when he fumbles the catch, bounces off the walls. 


“Butterfingers!” I tease as it rolls under the dresser. “Want me to get that?” 


“Bend slowly.” His growl wraps around my cock and makes me shiver. “Your backside and walk are perfect.”


“Your strut is like watching a pendulum swing.” I call back before slinking to the floor and sliding forward, ass high. I squirm as his hot hands bare my back. He chuckles as he kisses down my spine. “What’s so funny?” My nails scrape against the dresser. 


“You’re moaning. When we tricked you were quiet, until the end.” He whispers, before whirling his tongue around my ear. 


“Ditto.” I breathe. “Now shush and kiss me!” I yelp at the coldness of the floor as I’m flipped over. His mouth is like a furnace. I need to feel it all over my body, especially my cock and ass. I yank his head back. “Suck me off, please, suck me off!” The sound of my cargos being ripped open fills me with joy. I wriggle with impatience and kick off my shoes. “Brian, hurry!”


“Oh no, I’ve been waiting years for this!” I raise my hips. In seconds I’m naked from the waist down, but now he’s still and staring. “You're beautiful.” He cups my balls, they pulse and twitch. “So heavy, and soft, you feel like cashmere. How?” He nuzzles my pubes, inhaling deeply, my fist goes in my mouth.


BRIAN


I pull his hand away. “Need to hear you.” That statement turns his shaft from pink to fiery red. Hooking my hands under his butt, I stroke his sides. We lock gazes, his eyes widen as I slowly engulf him. He tastes of ambrosia as I swirl my tongue over his head. I realise that I will never suck another dick again.


JUSTIN


I’m crying with pleasure as his teeth and tongue work their magic. Again, he scrapes along my vein, once more he backs off so that I can’t quite get there. Of all the times to edge me, he picks now!


“Why’d, why’d you stop?!” I whimper.


“Because.” He laughs, licking his lips. “You're wriggling too much, keep still!” I snort at the absurdity of his request, and in relief, reaching down he strokes my palm, then entwines our fingers. “Wanna finish?”


“Yes!  Please, yes!” He takes his sweet time again, my growl of frustration turns into a squeal of delight as his fingers come into play. “Ohgodohgodohfuck!” I cry as his mouth and fingers work in tandem to drive me wild. He lets go of my hand to use his to hold me down, the pleasure is rocketing through my body. I can barely breathe. He goes faster and faster, how is he doing this?! “Brian, please, letmecumletmecumletmecum!” 


BRIAN


His pre-cum’s flowing down my throat, his feet pummelling my back. I shuffle up slightly, then thrust and twist against his sweet spot, finally giving him the release he’s been begging for. 


JUSTIN


“HOLYGODFUCKINGDAMN!” I yell, everything is obliterated as the pleasure spreads like wildfire. I feel like I’m going to pass out, such is its intensity, but then it changes from pulsing hot, to gentle and loving. I don’t know what he’s doing, but it feels like the most beautiful of deaths.


“French, at this point, how eloquent.”


“Hmdd?” I mumble, he kisses my stomach, then covers my cooling body with his. “French?” I repeat, he looks most pleased with himself. 


“You said le petit mort, a small death.” I smile into his neck. “Happy to have killed you, now if I could die again, but in bed, that would be great.” He ties his shirt around my waist then helps me to sit at the table. My moan at the aftershock disappears down his throat as we kiss. “Gruner Veltliner? Blink once for yes.” He chuckles whilst pouring a glass for us.


It’s perfectly chilled, he pours another. “Again?” I hiccup.


“You were supposed to sip and share, not guzzle it back.” 


“No, no, you said die again. You came?” I feel a little foggy.


“Yep. Watching, no, hearing you was so, I dunno, it just was. I’ve never cum without being touched, so you ready to kill me?”


“Oh yeah!” I declare, leaping up then passing out.


LATE AFTERNOON


THEIR BEDROOM


BRIAN


His back is to me, I know he's not asleep. 


“You’re the only person I know that could do that. It took me an hour to get you up here and clean.” He turns over, eyes remaining closed. “Not only because you were a deadweight, but also I was laughing so hard.” Eyes pop open. “You landed like an impaled starfish. You were still hard! It took ten minutes for your dick to die!” My snorting turns into a coughing fit then laughter. “You then burped and rolled into a ball like a hedgehog!”


He jiggles to the loveseat table and pours water. “Would you like to stop laughing or wear your water?!”


“It took five minutes to uncurl you, but it was the snoring and sleep talking that almost made me drop you down the stairs.”


“Sleep talking?” He’s starting to grin. “What did I say?”


“No idea!” I hoot. “But in the shower, you came to demand that I unhand you because this is only for your husband, then passed out again!”


“Oh shit.” He sniggers, hands covering his face. “I am so sorry, but you’ve gotta take some blame.”


“Oh I totally do, and yes I accept.”


“What?” He opens the curtains then the window, the air smells so sweet.


“Your proposal and to be monogamous.”


MICHAEL AND BEN’S HOME - SAME TIME


BEN


Neither of us answer when Michael calls our names. At first, we’re surprised that he's by himself, then we glance out the window. She’s coming up the path. When she lets herself in, I know we’re over.


“Want me to make coffee?” She calls.


“Yes, please, that stuff was terrible!” He replies, coming out of the toilet. “His keys are gone. Want me to make some breakfast? If those two gluttons haven’t eaten it all first, of course.”


“I wouldn't be surprised, such is their selfishness. It gets worse when they’re together.”


We fume as they decimate our characters, followed by sticking it to Justin and Mel. It’s when he starts on Emmett that I’ve had enough. Nodding at the door, Brandon takes a few deep breaths, then follows me out.


LOUNGE


MICHAEL


“Michael!” Lindsay gasps. “Look!” I turn to where she’s pointing, he’s stacked some cases. “How do you feel about that?”


“I, I don’t know. I guess it was always on the cards, but now it’s happening. I’m a little shocked.”


“How long has it been on the cards for you then? I only came to this conclusion last night?” 


I slowly turn to face Ben, sighing at Brandon’s presence. “Why is he still here?”


“How long has she had a key?” He demands, arms folded.


“It doesn’t matter now, does it? You’ve made your decision.” I retort. Lindsay joins me on the sofa. “You don’t seem to have packed much. Where am I sending the rest to?”

 

“A hotel or Dusty’s.” Brandon’s smirking. “I neither liked nor trusted you from the get go. However, I know how soft hearted my brother is, which is why the house is in my name. I also leant him the money to put into your store. So the person leaving here and there is you.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and constructive, if reviewing. Thanks