- Text Size +

CHAPTER 19 - CLIFF DIVING HIDEAWAY


HAZURE PARK - AN HOUR LATER


JUSTIN


I put down the basket under my gorgeous husband’s censorious glower then step into our, seriously only him, swan with a crown pedalo! “Can you…okay, okay…” The nostril flaring makes me sit down. “...please pass the basket.” He waits for me to secure it before getting in. “May I help paddle?”


“Nope. There’s an engine - we need our strength.” Goosebumps bloom at his touch to my thigh. “Got you a blanket.”


“You’re a proper boy scout.” I murmur, curling under it. “Why an island in the middle of the pond?” 


“It’s a lake, and just because.” He smiles, whilst I marvel that, after all this time, we can sit in silence. 


He leads me to a bungalow and hands me a key. “Not going to carry me over the threshold?”


“Want me to?” His breath tickles my ear. C, I snort a no and unlock the door. “Light’s to the left.” 


“Brian…oh my gosh! How, when, I don’t…” 


He hands me an envelope. I tear up when I see what’s inside. From a drunken doodle, he has recreated my perfect hideaway. It's one massive room with low sofas, a day bed, a wood fire stove, the pendant lights give off an ambient glow. I kick off my shoes to scrunch my toes in the rug. “Is this wool? And what’s back there?”


“Merino, large bathroom and a kitchenette.” I wrap my arms around him, holding tighter when a tear drops on my head. “I was…so devastated that I trashed the loft, almost busting my hand in the process. I told them that I had a break in…”


“Why? Before you say, let’s sit down.” At first he’s reluctant. When I pat my lap, he lays on his back with a sigh. I stroke his hair and wait. 


“Imagine what they’d do if I said I was broken-hearted because you’d left?”


“Dragged you to the backroom or hired a gigolo? So, um, have you had anyone in either place?”


“No. They’re ours. Whilst the loft was being redecorated I lived above Babylon.”


“Why?!” 


“Seriously, Sunshine?” He grumbles.


“Ah, being there mostly kept them away from you?” He nods. “They just see you as a fuck machine, wank dream, wallet or baby maker.” 


“How you see me is all that I care about. I was there for six months, when they’d come around the first things they’d ask were ‘what were they like’ or 'how many times did you do it without cumming’.” He strokes my wrist. “Then came the first house. I felt for Mel and Ben, who really tried but they, as per usual…”


“…failed the test?” I grouse, unsurprised at how blind they are when it comes to seeing his pain, no matter the cause. “Let me guess, they had keys and let themselves in every time?” His face darkens, I kiss his forehead. “Spit it out, nothing is as bad as what they did to the boys.”


“True…” He pulls me to lie on top of him. “...blanket.” After tucking us in, I stroke his stomach. “They did help me with the clean up. I didn’t notice at first, then Michael found your sweatshirt and told Lindsay to add it to the rest in the trash.” I start to grind my teeth. “You’ll get a migraine.” I roll my neck until the tension eases. “It was their expressions. They looked so gleeful and encouraging about me slinging it, saying it was the only way to…to leave you dead and buried in the past.” 


BRIAN


“Dead and buried? Which one said that?” He growls.


“Michael.” I can still see his expression. “Lindsay was appalled for about three seconds before laughing. They don’t know, actually they wouldn't care that I heard them. At one point I thought they were going to dumpster dive to make sure your stuff was as deep as possible. Thank god I didn’t let them help me with the office, as that’s where I found it!” He kisses my neck. “I think that’s when he must have taken it…” 


“What?”


“The contract that Loretta drew up for you…” He sits up. “…oh, I forgot to tell you. Ted told me Michael and Lindsay said they read your contract, he must have taken it from the loft.”


“Jesus fuck.” He lies back down. “I shouldn't have just walked….” I blink back tears. “…but I was so done. I didn’t check my messages for a year. I tried to call to explain, but…” 


“…I got another number. I just switched the phone off, I couldn't bear to get rid of it just in case. I was too scared to call you so kept the phone with that.  I got good and drunk, again, and checked. I was so happy to hear your allergy sniffle.” I pinch his cute button nose. “That's why I came to Italy. When I saw you I knew I had to bring you home, to show them how proud of you I am for becoming exactly who they feared. And so you could cook me some beef bone ramen.”


“Oooh!” He licks his lips. “I’ll do that tomorrow at Taykin…”


“Taykin? Really Sunshine?” I mutter into his hair.


“Yes, Taykin…for Taylor Kinney, which describes us perfectly! So let’s get the needful on the way home, I’ll prep it all; we’ll spend the day and night then show off our rings and marriage certificate at the diner in the morn…why are you crying? We're together now.”


“I know…” I hiccup. “…I got really sick and made some, it didn't taste the same.”


“My love was missing.” He wipes my face with the hem of his tee. “You have it now and forever.” His kiss makes my dick twitch.


I push him on his back. “We’re playing lucky dip, whatever comes out first, we use…” He smoulders as I unzip his fly then reach for the basket. “…let the games begin.”


CAT SANCTUARY - SAME TIME


BEN


I smile as Ems carefully selects everything that would be needed for his four cats. We came in for one, but he couldn't bear to separate them. 


“I won’t be much longer, I promise!” He tosses over his shoulder. I hunker down then check behind me. “Benjamin!” He squeaks as I stroke his bared back. “Behave, we’ve got to settle them in, that has to take priority over that…” He firmly tucks in his top. “…as great as that is going to be.”


“How do you…he told you?!” 


“Yes!” I help load his purchases onto the counter. “But I can assure you that I am much better in bed!”


My jaw drops. “You know what he's like in bed?!”


“Of course, he told me everything! Are you really a screamer?” He wrinkles his nose. “My walls are thin and…why are you smiling like that?!”


“I didn’t scream that much. When did Justin tell you?”


He blinks rapidly. “Justin…does Brian know?!”


“Who were…Michael’s never topped me nor has he made me scream with pleasure! As for Brian, he does. I made sure of that.” I cringe at my behaviour then. “That’s why he did Brandon…” The walk to the car is silent, I stop him as he unlocks the door. “…is this going to be a problem?” 


“When was it?” His gaze is ahead. “This is the other legend of Liberty Avenue…”


“When we first met, friendship grew from that; he doesn’t do repeats.” His relief matches mine. “The other legend?”


“Oh yes…” I grin as he opens my door. “…they have the same energy, recovery rate and zero complaints! I didn't know about him and Bran…ooh, what’s the more?!”


“Michael was so jealous that he couldn't get in the mood for a fortnight!” The kiss is deep and full of promise. “I think we should tell him about Justin fucking me…”


“...when we say we're official.” He giggles.


LAKE BUNGALOW


JUSTIN


I shuffle forward, he rests his head on my shoulder. I pause as he takes in his face. “I should be pissed.” He murmurs. “I didn’t pack anything that wasn’t either feeding our libido or stomachs. You’re only forgiven because you’ve captured me perfectly.” I snort and resume shading. “How did you do that so quickly?”


“That's the cover sheet.” He flicks the page and starts to smile. “And the next…”


“…whoa.” He sighs. “Have you ever?”


“No. Who’s going to…” My question disappears into the heat of his mouth, I turn without breaking the kiss and unsnap his jeans. Seconds later, he’s pushing me to the floor. “...you, you’re going….” I jerk at the crack across my ass. “...what was that for?”


He nips my ear. “Problem?”


“No.” I squirm as he kneads my cheek. “As long as I can…oh!” I groan as he mouths where he spanked.


“Yes you can, now let me finish.”


JUSTIN


For the last ten minutes, I’ve moaned and rutted as his palm and mouth set me on fire. “I really…uh…Mr Kinney fuck me now!” 


“Spread your legs…” I cry out at his swift thrust. ”..this what you wanted?”


“Yeah, so good, so good!” My joy turns to frustration as he goes, and holds me still. “Brian, move!” I gurgle as him leaning over deepens the angle. “Oh god!” 


“Now for the good bit!” He whispers, my lust filled brain doesn’t compute, it’s when he lifts my legs around his waist that I remember the sketch. “Ho…ly shit this fucking view!”


I’m yelling and writhing as he thrusts and tugs on my cock, the tenderness from the spanking heightening my pleasure. Only he can drive me this wild, the sound of his flesh against mine, but mostly it’s his voice. His cries of abandonment as he plunders me add to my pleasure. 


“Cum!” He demands. I shake my head, wanting this to never end. “Bossy bottoms don’t get to choose…” He deals out six sharp slaps. “...cum!” 


BRIAN


The heat on my cock has me looking down, he's amused. “I was resting my eyes.” I tug his hair. “Up and gimme some.” I drain the glass. “Nice…what is it and are you okay?”


“Deliriously happy and deliciously sore.” He purrs and stretches. “Masseto 1999.” He tops us up then gives me his phone. “Charlie needs a raise.”


I toss it aside. “Not as much as I need your dick to cliff dive into my ass.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and constructive, if reviewing, thanks.