- Text Size +

CHAPTER 21 - THE MESH THEY MADE


BRIAN


I am grateful for the divine providence - in the form of a group of bears and otters - who got between me and the Gordian Knots! It gives me time to compose myself; I am beyond horny and have no intention of getting a brewer’s or angry droop because of them!


“What can I get ya, Kinney?!” Niels jerks his head. I see Justin heading to the john. “Order then use the office en suite, I can send someone to come get you if you want.” 


“We want! And also, three Chocolate Boxes, two of the beef sliders and lamb ribs…” I order whilst texting. “...actually, just hold off until one of us comes out!”


“Sure, go now!”


TWO MINUTES LATER


“I could hear your stomach rumbling!” I unzip my fly, smiling as he tosses his trousers aside with a knowing look. “Just this once, next time hang them properly!” My cock twitches as he slinks to his knees…seriously only he can do that! He buries his face in my crotch, his breath is all heat. “Justin, stop…”


“Why?” He mumbles, tonguing me through the cloth.


“I’m trying to get you off!” I squirm, pulling him up. His cock, jiggling in blue silk mesh boxers, has me gasping. “Where did you get those?!”


“Mr Kinney approves?” He pirouettes. I grab them, he grips my hands. “Don’t tear them!” 


“Are you kidding? They're made to be torn off so I can suck you dry!”


“I know, but please…” I tighten my grip as I drop to my knees. “...can the ripping wait till we get home?!”


TEN MINUTES LATER


NIELS


Kinney coming through the front door makes me chuckle as the window to the ensuite is small, so that took some determination. His gimboid friends are so busy watching for his return from the john whilst whispering and conniving they don’t see him sidle up next to them. 


“Planning our party?” He drawls.


“Brian!” Novotny squawks. “Where did you spring from?!” 


“Right here. So are you?”


“Of course we are!” Peterson twitters. “Do we get to see your ring?” 


“Sure, it’s a temporary one.” When he puts his hand on the bar, they look unimpressed. “He spoiled me; I wanted something a lot less, but he insisted.”


“Food’s on its way, Kinney.” 


“Thanks, Niels.” He smiles. “Make sure you call Aunt Lula and….” 


“We will, where are you going now?!” Novotny almost grabs his arm. “We need to know what you want, so let’s…”


“You need to let me finish. Call Aunt Lula when you’re with Ma and Uncle Vic. Then talk to Justin and me.”  


“Can’t it be a surprise for him?” Peterson wheedles as he heads back to the table.


He slowly turns, eyes narrowed. “No. Neither can it be child free. Peter, John, and their friends must be invited.” 


“Of course they will be!” She gurns.


“Actually, we’ll send you a guest list.” He declares. “Also, there is one thing that I can say; the colours from our stones need to be incorporated.”


“Thought you were getting the diamonds from Japan.” Novotny sneers.


“We are. I meant these wedding rings, we’ll use…”


“Why would you want them?” He exhorts. “Sorry, they look cheap, totally not your style.” 


“And the gold is tarnished.” She adds.


“Shows how much you know.” I interject. “Brown-green and blue-green sapphires are expensive and hard to find. And that’s old gold, not tarnished, it's meant to look like that.”


“Thanks, Niels, take supportive tips from him before you dip your snouts in our trough!” Brian retorts, leaving them red faced and a few patrons snickering. 


TWO MINUTES LATER


LINDSAY


His husband, the bile that word induces, is twittering with Daphne and Leda. I can’t quite hear what’s being said, but catch Sam and Sidney’s names. I am about to move when Michael grabs my wrist and jerks his head; Brandon and Charlie approach all smiles, great just great!


“Hey, Bossman, heard congrats are in order!” He claps his shoulder. “Where's Bossman Too? Is there room for two more?”


“He's far too far away!” He gestures, he mouths something then carries on talking. “And yeah…did I order that much?!” He gasps as the food arrives. 


“I added since Bran and Charlie said they were coming.” Justin calls back. 


“How quick he is to spend Brian’s money!” Michael gripes before winking and helping himself to a slider and rib, I follow suit. 


“Wanna shuffle up, Bossman?” Charlie asks, smirking when Brian huffs but does move. “Bossman Too, you want your plate down there?!” 


“He might as well since he’s abandoned me!” Brian states. 


“Okay…” Charlie laughs. “…give him one of each?” Brian nods. My throat clogs with envy as he watches him plate up, rejecting pieces that a nose scrunch from the slattern deems unacceptable. “Which sauce do…”


“Lots of hot sauce. I love second hand hot sauce, from either end!” Brian growls, making some laugh and Michael and me grimace. “After you eat, come back down here!” 


“Oh, for crying out loud!” Daphne exclaims. “Go before he withers away!”


“Thank you, Daph!” Brian grins. It drops when he turns to Dusty. “Can you move, please, then I can sit next to Michael.”


“Wh…okay, okay!”  She winces at Michael’s sharp jab. “Debs, is there room for a chair next to you?”


“No need, Rodney and I are going!” Uncle Vic declares. “Sis, are you going to be with Carl tonight?”


“No, so don’t put the deadbolt on!” More laughter follows. Michael, who’s rightfully annoyed as Justin is hi-fived by Rodney and Uncle Vic before they leave, grimaces. “There might be another wedding at this rate!”


“Surely not?!” Michael gasps. “I haven’t even met him yet!”


“Who was talking about them? Me and Carl might be next!”


“Or even Ems and Ben!” Brandon returns Michael’s glower. “Ben, have you sorted out an attorney? If not, I can…”


“…Daphne is doing mine and Mel’s.” He smiles. 


“Jesus, which sad fuck is up against her?!” Brian snorts.


“Luckily…” Dusty declares. “...Loretta isn’t here to have heard that!”


“Happy to repeat it when she is!” He tosses back. 


“Cut it out you two!” Carl orders as he sits next to Debs, much to everyone’s surprise. “Bumped into Vic and Rodney…” He pours himself a large glass of wine. “...congrats, boys, delighted for you two, and…” He turns to Emmett and Ben. “...you two!”


“Thanks!” Emmett giggles. “Couldn't have done it without you. Wanna work your magic on a couple of others?”


“Now where are you going?!” Brian demands as the slattern stands.


“Bathroom, be right back!” He brushes his cheek then waddles off.


MICHAEL


“So you were instrumental in the implosion of my marriage…”


“...that was all you!” Ma exclaims. “So, Kiddo, why is Loretta a sad fuck to come up against Daphne?”


“You continue lusting after Justin.” Daphne laughs. “I started as a junior in a divorce case, but realised that my lead was screwing the ex. I switched to the other side, utterly destroyed them - I mean ex-wife and now former partner of the firm. Repped his wife afterwards.”


“And that’s how we met.” Blake smiles. “The husband was Sam Auerbach.”


Lindsay spits wine across the table, eyes streaming as she coughs and splutters. “Wa…water!” She croaks, I quickly hand her some and mop up. 


“Good god what’s happened?” Loretta exclaims as she and Jusin return. He sits and rolls his eyes. “What did you say to her, Mel?!”


“Mel didn’t say anything!” Blake retorts. “As for what, we were discussing the odds of you winning against Daphne…”


“...Bri…Brian, give me your handkerchief!” Lindsay croaks.


“Best to use a napkin…” Justin snipes.


“Oh, for god sake!” I snatch it out of his pocket and start to clean her face.


“Thank you, Michael…” She takes it off me with a smile. “...I can manage the rest.”


“Justin, it’s just a handkerchief…” I huff. “...you  know how sensitive her skin is!”


“Why would I?” He snarks. “Besides, they’re my boxers he used as a cum rag earlier. Don’t worry though, we're both clean, them not so much.”


“You mean it’s got…” She looks from the boxers to me and back again. “...oh my god!”


“Lindz, come with me!” Loretta starts to lead her away. “Dusty, can you come too?” 


“If she does, that makes three of us in the last hour!” Brian dissolves into laughter. 


“It’s not funny, Brian!” I fume.


“You’re right, it’s hysterical!” He looks under the table. “Seems she took them with her. Make sure she doesn’t throw them away, as they're part of our trousseau! And Justin, you need to apologise…” 


“Damn right he does!” I seethe. “He did that deliberately!”


“No, you fucking did. Justin said to use a napkin!” Brandon’s hissing silences the table. “So why haven’t you gone to wash your hands, hoping to lick them later?!”


“Brandon!” Brian explodes. “Apologise!”


I lean back, smiling at Brandon and Justin’s stunned ugly mugs. “You heard your boss…”


“…I would rather be fired than apologise to him!” Brandon snarls.


“I mean us…” Brian devastatingly declares. “...it’s our honeymoon night!” 


“Oh, in that case, sorry Bossman and Bossman Too!” 


“Thank you. Michael, you need to apologise to Justin for not listening, then to Lindsay for putting her in that position in the first place!” The entire bar is quietly watching. “After you’ve washed your fucking hands!” 


“You heard him…” Ma jabs my shoulder. “…get up! Let him through!” I am so humiliated as they part like the frigging Red Sea, disgusted and amused looks come from all directions. “And make sure you use sanitiser!”


TEN MINUTES LATER


DUSTY


“He’s making a call.” Niels explains Michael’s delay to a furious Debs. “He’s…”


“…taking the fucking piss!” Brian snarls. “Whilst I go get him, Lindsay, give them back or pay for a replacement now!” Red faced, she follows him to the bathroom.


“This isn’t funny!” I hiss at the snickering. “Imagine if it were you going through that!”


“They’re coming back!” Justin announces. Lindsay is near tears as she puts a bundle of tissues in front of him. “Niels, have you got a paper bag, she can put them in?!” 


“Sure.” He saunters over with it. “You need to remove the tissue, the chemicals will play havoc with the delicacy of the silk.”


“Surely he can do that!” I object. “She’s handled them enough, especially…”


“You need your eyes checked!” Brian rasps. “Twice she tried to take them! Michael, stop stalling, you’re only making it worse.”


“You heard him!” Debs growls. “Say it, or our relationship is over!”


“I apologise, Justin!” Michael grits out, the silence stretches on. “Do you accept my apology?”


“Of course not, I wanted you to do it!” Brian sucking face with Justin is so revolting! “Let’s go home…” He helps him into his coat. “...oh, by the way, Mikey, Lindz, that was the first of many apologies you owe and you’re gonna say them. Even if it takes till the end of time!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and constructive if reviewing, thank you

To be continued.
MissMerlot is the author of 24 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked The Piano also liked 426 other stories.