[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

 

His stint in New York wrapped up, Justin has returned to Pittsburgh to surprise his lover. He and Brian are celebrating at the loft when they get interrupted...    


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Debbie Novotny, Emmett Honeycutt, Justin Taylor, Lindsay Peterson, Melanie Marcus, Michael Novotny, Ted Schmidt
Tags: Daylight Savings, Established Relationship, Family, Fluff, Friendship, M/M, Post-series, Toppy Justin
Genres: Humor, Porny, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: Changing Time
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5910 Read: 1765
ePub Downloads: 23 Published: Oct 30, 2021 Updated: Oct 30, 2021
Story Notes:

Massive thanks go to my banner-maker and beta, Brynn Jones, for the stunning banner. She simulated the entry to Brian's loft for me and it's fantastic! Squee!

Disclaimer: Everything belongs to Russell T Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. No copyright infringement is intended. I just play with the boys in my dreams :D

 

1. Chapter 1 by eureka1 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (5910 words)

This is all FrenchMarshmallow's fault! Why'd you leave that comment on Cock-A-Doodle-Doo, darn it? :D :D It went and spawned two more entries in this series.

This fic is dedicated to my lovely readers in Europe who are returning to standard time today :) While this interlude takes place in 2005, the next part of Changing Time will return to 2010 and will be up on November 7th, when those of us in the U.S. leave daylight savings behind.

It's not necessary to read Cock-A-Doodle-Doo to follow this entry in the Changing Time series, but if you want more sexy times with the boys, you should read it anyway ;)

I created a warning on AO3 that isn't available here, so I'll just share it with you: Michael is his own warning. Treat this like you would a Michael-specific brain bleach alert :P That said, it's meant all in fun (and a little bit in earnest).