[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstarPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Justin accompanies Brian back to Penn State where Brian must face his past. In the process, Justin begins to understand how a relationship with his professor helped Brian develop into the man he is today. 


Rated: A
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: M/M
Genres: Angst, Drama
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18698 Read: 1740
ePub Downloads: 5 Published: Nov 28, 2021 Updated: Nov 28, 2021

1. Part One - Requiem Aeternam [Eternal Rest] by Paul Plesko [Reviews - 2] (2894 words)

2. Part Two: In Paradisum [In Paradise] by Paul Plesko [Reviews - 1] (3630 words)

The visit to Penn State continues as Brian takes Justin to one of his college 'haunts' that is filled with memories of a past love. As they return to pay their respects to the grieving widow, Brian finds that his past will try to have the final word.

3. Part Three: Dies Irae [Day of Wrath] by Paul Plesko [Reviews - 1] (4865 words)

 

Brian and Justin leave Penn State behind. Stopping in Altoona, Brian introduces Justin to the establishment that schooled him in backroom etiquette and taught him to hold-fast to the one-time-only rule... that is, until Justin came along.

4. Part Four: Lux Aeterna [Perpetual Light] by Paul Plesko [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (7309 words)

Returning to Pittsburgh, Brian must make a difficult decision... and without Justin, he would be unable to follow through with it. Brian and Justin become closer than ever amidst the glow of the setting sun and the bright flickering of a flame.