- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The boys have a fun week on vacation that ends with a big surprise…

Title: Metamorphosis…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3459
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: Bigj52
Banner: Yvonnereid
Queer_as_fics Challenge: Awakenings

Summary: It’s all gone in just moments - your life changes and there’s no going back. You’re no longer the person you thought you were and you have no idea who you’ll become.

Chapter Summary: The boys have a fun week on vacation that ends with a big surprise…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Metamorphosis...
It took losing you to finally let myself love you…

Part Four ~ For Richer or Poorer, in Snarkiness and in Health…

Chapter Twelve ~ Blue Hawaii…

The water is so blue and the sand is so white. I love our suite - it has all the luxuries you could ask for. They even have a private pool downstairs that Ben has arranged for him and Brian to use to continue his therapy every day so his doesn’t lose any of his strength that he’s gained recently. So while Brian is in therapy today, Michael, Daphne, her new boyfriend, Jamaal and I are going to the beach to rent jet skis and go snorkeling.



We’re meeting up with Brian and Ben for lunch and then we’re going to visit a few museums to learn more about the native culture. I want to get my Mom, Cynthia, Deb and the girls some jewelry and Emmett some of those macadamia nut candies and maybe a new Speedo. Now Ted’s harder to buy for… Brian suggests a Hawaiian opera and believe it or not, they actually have some. Vic is the easiest, it is so obviously a new Hawaiian shirt; one for Rodney too…

By the time we get back to our rooms and rest up a bit it’s time to go out to dinner again. Tonight were going to a Thai place because Brian always has to try it in every city he travels to. He researches the cities and goes to the very best restaurants, making reservations in advance when possible. He even booked a few places for Daphne and me to try - we just had to increase the number of guests.

I’m so glad Brian seems relaxed here with Ben and Michael and I can’t believe that Michael was the one who was behind convincing him to come. He needed this vacation just as much as I did. Our life is very stressful right now because he just started his own business. I can’t believe Brian canceled his meetings and appointments this next week just so we could be together and unwind.

Now that Daphne has hooked up with Jamaal and Ben has Michael it’s given Brian and I some much needed privacy for a few days. It’s so nice to just hang out on our patio near the beach and enjoy each other. Brian’s writing and I’m painting; we’re two free spirits relaxing in paradise. I’m painting Brian, all golden and tan, lying on a chaise with the ocean in the background; his muscles taut across his chest and biceps.

I sometimes wonder if Brian ever notices that I never paint his wheelchair, never. I guess I just don’t see it when I look at him, he’s so much more than that to me and it never meant anything to me anyways. I always loved him.

We went deep-sea fishing and Ben caught a big tuna that the ship’s captain offered to cook for us on the beach when we docked. Then a couple of days later we all went to a luau where they roasted a pig; it was the best food we have had for the whole trip so far. Even Brian couldn’t get enough pork, pork… ‘Mr. Turkey on whole wheat’ eating pork…

After dinner we all had a few drinks and a couple of the local girls offered to teach us the hula; it took a few minutes to convince Michael to join us but in the end it was me, Michael and Daphne who ended up dancing for our men for over half an hour, losing all our clothes except our grass skirts by the end…

We were all laughing so hard I needed to lie down; I was a bit drunk. I climbed up into Brian’s chair with him and let him drive me back to our room. Ben was nice enough to pick up everyone’s clothes as we made our way back. Of course the three of us can’t stop singing Elvis’ Blue Hawaii, still swinging our hips and giggling. Note to self - rum drinks make me silly…

Daphne forgot to buy condoms so she asks Justin for some, they had run out. But when she bends down to whisper the question in his ear he bursts out laughing, thinking it was the funniest question ever. He finally says. “What in the world would we needs condoms for?”

It’s then that he realizes that not even Daphne, or for that matter, anyone knew they were raw. Daphne just says, “Oh” and Michael just looks like someone ran over his teddy bear. Justin wanted to lighten the mood so he says, “Sorry, my bad…” But that didn’t work and now Michael’s mad. Daphne and Jamaal excuse themselves and Brian invites Ben and Michael into their suite.

Ben knew that this day would come for Michael; he just didn’t think it would have anything to do with Brian and Justin.

Michael’s pissed and he just keeps saying, “How could you? Why didn’t you tell me? I’m your best friend! You know that’s something I can’t do.”

Brian just looks at him and says, “It’s personal, Michael and it’s none of your business. But I am sorry that you got hurt but what Justin and I do romantically doesn’t concern you. Besides we’re getting married in a month or so…”

“I just didn’t know. I just didn’t think you ever would. You always said to never... But I guess if you’re really getting married…”

Now it’s finally real for Michael that Brian and Justin really are going to be married and that chapter of his life is closed. He has Ben and he loves him, he does, he thinks. He doesn’t really know yet but he thinks he could love him.

Brian offers everyone a drink except Justin and rolls a joint. They sit and laugh about how much fun they’ve been having all week and how they hate to see it all coming to an end in two days. Justin’s been scuba diving almost every morning. He took Jamaal’s video camera down with him this last time and got some great shots of the tropical fish and Daphne got a few minutes of him, swimming with the dolphins.

Justin shows Ben and Michael a couple of paintings he’s completed this last week. Justin was totally jazzed and couldn’t stop talking about them and how much he’s been inspired by the beautiful sky, the sunsets and the deep blue-green sea. You just know that the next phase in his career will reflect this interpretation of Nature. He says jokingly, “A study in blues and greens by the great Justin Taylor-Kinney.”

“Oh my God, you really are getting a big head…” says Michael.

Justin just smiles and Brian says, “He’s a genius…”

Justin takes out his sketch pad and pencils and starts drawing Ben and Michael, deciding that he wants to give them a little something to remember this vacation by. They talked for the next hour so by the time they leave, all the stress and bad feelings have disappeared and Justin has the basics for a new painting sketched out for later.

Once Ben and Michael had left Justin put his art supplies away and came to his fiancé, sitting on his lap, placing feather kisses across his temple while Brian nibbled at his neck, eliciting moans from his partner.

“I love you so much, Brian. I need you so much. I can’t imagine my life without you; you give me everything I could ever ask for. I hope I give you whatever it is that you need, sometimes I’m not sure what that is?”

“Just being here with me, just being yourself and loving me is all I need. You give me everything, especially the will to keep trying and that’s the greatest gift there is.”

“The greatest? I can think of some pretty great gifts I haven’t given you since this morning…” He says as he looks at his partner with sparkling deep-blue eyes.

Justin helps Brian to bed and lays him down so he’s on his stomach with several pillows down under his groin, lifting him up just perfectly. Justin kisses his cheek and works his way around to Brian’s spine and starts by running his wet tongue down it, accentuating each vertebra as he goes, leaving a cool wet trail.

Justin’s POV

I could feel Brian buck a little with anticipation when I was starting to get close to his crack. I pulled his cheeks apart and just admired his pucker as it winked at me. I let the tip of my tongue swish around and dip inside ever so slightly, teasing him. He lifts his ass to take more of me in, showing me his need to be filled.

I lick and fuck his hole with my tongue, diving in a full two inches and swimming around, tickling his wet cavern and trying to reach his prostate without luck… He moans with enthusiasm as he waits for me to complete him.

“Justin…”

But Justin just keeps licking and diving, swirling his tongue around and around, stopping every once in a while to suck gently…

“Aaah Jus, Justin… Aaah, Justin, please, I need… I need….”

“What do you need? Tell me, I want to hear you say it…”

“I need you… I need you to fuck me… Oh God, I need your damn cock…”

Justin smiles and runs kisses down Brian’s back as he lifts his ass up. He pulls Brian onto his knees, asking if he thinks he can balance himself, telling him to let him know if there’s a problem. Then he rubs the tip of his dick down his crack, leaving a trail of pre-cum then nudging his pink pucker with his head. He lets his crown slip in and out a half dozen times, increasing their desire.

Finally he takes his hands and places them on Brian’s hips and fully penetrates his fiancé, bracing for his cries of pleasure and pain all at once. Brian loves it, loves that it still burns just a little each time like a sign of love from deep within; he always wants to feel it, feel claimed.

Justin lies across Brian’s back without putting any of his weight on him, kissing his cheek as Brian turns his head to let Justin take his lips. The kiss is deep and passionate, lasting a minute or so and then Justin whispers, “Ready?” With that he starts working his partner slowly at first and then with a little more aggression. He switches angles every second or third stroke, provoking moans and bucking from his sex slave.

Brian’s strong wet duct squeezes and jerks Justin’s prick as he thrusts and plunges to and fro. Both are climbing the ladder of ecstasy, writhing with pleasure as their senses are bombarded with sexual bliss. Justin reaches around and takes Brian’s penis in his hand and pulls a couple of times, squeezing his head and running his thumb across it ever so gently.

Brian cries out and shoots into the top pillow as Justin fills his ass with sweet blond boy sperm. Justin rests his head in the middle of Brian’s back, tasting the salty sweat that remains from their workout. Justin slowly sits up with an idea that just occurred to him… they’re in Hawaii.


Brian’s POV

He withdraws from me and goes into the bathroom, bringing back a warm wash cloth to clean up. Then he kneels in front of me as he holds out a long jewelry box containing a very masculine chain made of thick platinum links and says, “I was going to wait until our wedding night to give you this, but you see, now I’d like tomorrow night to be our wedding night.”

“Brian, will you legally marry me in Hawaii? We can still do it again at home in Pittsburgh, but this way it will at least be legal here.” Brian just grins and says yes, he’d like that. They’re both really happy - somehow this seems to take the edge off all the planning for the big wedding and help them both calm down.

Justin is making lists and planning what he wants for their simple Hawaiian wedding. He wants everything tropical, fruit salad, Poke, Kalua roasted pork ribs, veggies steamed in palm fronds and some exotic coconut Hawaiian dessert called ‘Haupia’ - a sauce that he wants over pound cake. Brian tries to tell him ‘pound cake’ means a pound of butter…

He laughs and says he wants to get married in the moonlight - that it’s a no-carb day and our last full day here. We have to fly out the next afternoon and return to snow and sleet, back to good old Pittsburgh. Although I do miss Gus and I think of him often, wondering if he’s driving Cynthia and his mom crazy.

~~~~

The next morning Justin calls Daphne and tells her to meet him in the common room. It’s early for vacation time, ten am and she’s a little pissed as they drink cappuccinos and she slowly awakes to the words ‘I’m getting married today, legally, here, today…On the beach or on our patio in the moonlight, tonight’.

I want to contact the guy who ran the pig roast and see if he can help us do a very small wedding. The hotel said it was his day off and he freelances.

~~~~

“Mikey, I know it’s early but you did agree to be my best man. Right, well, come on down and have breakfast in my room and I’ll fill you in.” Ben and Michael showed up in less than five minutes, Mikey assuming the worst. Michael looks around the room and asks what happened and if he’d left.

“What, no, he’s out with his best man… We’ve decided to do it legally while were here. So I could use your help. I need you to find the jeweler who sold Justin this chain and buy another one for him, maybe a little shorter.”

“I’ve called Armand, my tailor and had him fax over all our measurements to the tailor at the designer men’s shop. He has several Prada and Armani linen suits that Justin and I can be fitted for and have ready by this evening. I didn’t really bring a suit to get married in when I left and I’m sure Justin didn’t pack anything at all so I want to surprise him.”

“So I guess we should rent suits too?”

“Well, it’s really just the six of us. You two could just wear suit jackets and slacks. You don’t have to compete with the bride.”

“And which one of you would that be? I heard Emmett saying that you’re a total queen.”

“Whatever do you mean? I just know what I want. Just like now…”

“Exactly…”

“Now I thank you for helping me out with all these plans, but now I need to get my beauty sleep because you have no idea how much energy it takes to keep up with my beast master.” With that, Ben and Michael were on their way to complete the errands on Brian’s list.

~~~~

Daphne and Justin were choosing the menu with the chef who had agreed to cook on the beach, just for them. He thought we had guts, having seen us hula dancing. He got a real chuckle out of it all… He, he, he… It was his daughters who taught us to hula…

We decide on decorations. Justin wants it semi-formal with china plates, crystal and cloth napkins, a Water Lilies centerpiece and candles. No little paper lanterns or umbrellas. He’s had enough of that for one vacation. But he wants the best food and can’t wait to taste the Haupia (coconut) sauce…

It’s about one in the afternoon when he makes it back to the hotel room. He finds Brian there, talking with someone who’s measuring him for a new linen suit with just a hint of a moss green that brings out his eyes. He looks fantastic with his golden tan from sitting out in the sun, writing every morning after therapy.

“Sunshine, you’re back.”

Justin’s POV

Brian hands me a couple of suits and asks me to try them on. They’re very beautiful as well, more of a creamy off-white linen color that highlights my now white-blond hair. It’s amazing what a couple of weeks in the sun and water can do to your hair color.

All the suits look great but Brian really likes the Michael Kors one, so once the tailor is finished with Brian’s alterations he starts in on mine. About an hour later we’re finally alone and I’m beat, I need a nap. It’s also our last sunset here in Hawaii and I’m grateful that we’re not meeting the gang until ten pm so we have some time to ourselves, having left everything else in the hands of our best men…

“You still look so beautiful when you sleep.”

They both have bedhead hair from sleeping in the big chaise. Brian leans up and Justin captures his lips as they lay there making out, basking in the last few hours of their freedom, already totally committed to each other. The sun feels so good warming their skin and the colors of the sunset are so intense - red, purples, oranges and pinks… Justin thinks he’ll always remember this sunset making his soul want to dance; it will find its way onto canvas.

Justin sits up and he feels Brian’s hold on his arm. Brian says, “Just help keep me steady and I’ll do my best not to fall.”

Justin wraps his arm around Brian’s waist, letting Brian hold onto his arm tightly. Very slowly they walk together into their suite. Brian’s struggling, his feet are stinging with pain from all the pins and needles. His feet eventually become less numb and painful. Brian only made it about ten feet before he had to sit and take a break. His body felt shaky and he was a little embarrassed.

They continue on like this for the next half hour or so until Brian makes it all the way to the bathroom and the big Jacuzzi bathtub. They’re both grateful that they have one in the suite because by the time they get there Brian’s legs are trembling. He can’t help the groans that start to escape about a third of the way there but he refuses to stop.

Justin gets him set up and turns on the water to help soothe his muscles. He tells him he’s going to roll them a joint and he’ll be right back, and he is but… He also wants to call Ben and talk to him about what happened.

He was so proud of Brian for trying, really trying and accomplishing it but he almost lost it and his muscles were really trembling and weak. He’s worried about Brian and how hard he pushes himself, for him…

Justin comes back with a couple bottles of water and a joint and they relax in the bubbly water…

~~~~

“Brian, what shirt am I supposed to wear with this suit?”

“There should be a nice thick cotton t-shirt that fits you like a glove, then there’s new tan loafers as well. See…very classic and very casual.”

“What are you wearing?”

“You saw my suit.”

“I mean, your shirt.”

“The same, basically. Besides the fact that I’m wearing Valentino and you’re wearing Michael Kors.”

“Okay, are you nervous?”

“No, Justin just come in here this is a ridiculous idea of yours, staying in the other room until ten pm.”

“It’s tradition.”

“It’s stupid. It’s eight fifty. You have over an hour … I can think a much better way to spend our time.”

“Brian, we just got cleaned up…”

“So what are you wearing right now?”

“Brian!”

“Do you know what I love most about you?”

“No…”

“Do you want to?”

“Yes.”

“That you always believe in me, you stand by me. You push me to be a better man than I would be without you. That’s the greatest thing anyone’s ever given me.”

Justin is no longer sitting in the other room any more. He’s sitting on Brian’s lap, kissing him passionately, rutting against his soon-to-be husband, so taken with his pretty words - the prettiest words he’s ever heard. Who says Brian Kinney isn’t a romantic?

The boys continue to rut and kiss, not hearing the suite door open and the gang coming in, Michael yells “Christ, can’t you wait until the honeymoon?”

Their arms and legs are intertwined, passionately humping each other, clad in only black briefs with their erections protruding from their waistbands. Daphne just stares and thinks again if Justin changes his mind she’ll marry Brian in a flash…

TBC…