- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian finds the inner strength and determination to please Justin on their special night…

Title: Metamorphosis…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 2959
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52
Banner: yvonnereid

Summary: It’s all gone in just moments - your life changes and there’s no going back. You’re no longer the person you thought you were and you have no idea who you’ll become.

Chapter Summary: Brian finds the inner strength and determination to please Justin on their special night…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Metamorphosis…

It took losing you to finally let myself love you…

Part Four ~ For Richer or Poorer, in Snarkiness and in Health…

Chapter Thirteen ~ I Love The Way You Make Me Beg And Plead…

“What are you two doing?”

“We’re going over our vows. Let’s see? How do I love thee? I love your perfectly-rounded ass and the way you wiggle and writhe. I love the way you make me beg and plead…”

“Brian.”

~~~~

Brian adjusts Justin’s collar after placing the platinum chain around his neck, the two of them smiling like idiots as the Justice of the Peace pronounces them husband and husband. They both look happier than anyone has ever seen them before and it’s obvious that this was just what they needed; like they originally planned.

The ceremony had been beautiful with jasmine trellises for a background and the wonderful aroma from the blooms. Everyone is sitting on the patio, drinking champagne and eating appetizers as the chef prepares more delicious courses. Ben and Michael fantasize about their own wedding someday and what the future might hold. After they left last night they had a really good heart-to-heart talk about what they each wanted in their relationship.

It’s also the last night for Daphne and Jamaal who are very emotionally involved. The scene is three couples - very much in love with each other who all just happen to be sitting at the same table but are mentally miles away from each other. Justin still has a huge grin on his face, thinking about Brian walking the six feet next to him during their ceremony. It didn’t matter that it took ten minutes; what mattered was that he did what he set out to do - to walk down the aisle…

Ben had come by before the wedding and gave Brian a new walker, even though Brian hated the idea of it; it really gave him the confidence he needed to do it without leaning on me.



Justin’s POV

I know he’ll be tired tonight, I can see that he’s beat right now. But I can also see that everyone here wants to make it an early night. Each course of dinner is even better than the last and I’m so in love with this coconut sauce I’m going to try and get the recipe to take home. As a surprise our chef also arranged for his son-in-law, who’s a musician to play some traditional Hawaiian music in the background.

It was a very low-key affair and the perfect ending for a great vacation. I’m sitting on Brian’s lap as the last of the dinner dishes and champagne glasses are removed. Now it’s back to looking like our patio again with a few more flowers and two very happy homos… Just as the gang is about ten feet away they turn and shower us with birdseed, so we have one more long passionate kiss for our guests. Thank God they took the silverware away, enough already…

Brian rolls his eyes and says it’s going to take forever to get this birdseed out of our hair. I grin and say, “You’ll survive.” We sit in the moonlight and enjoy our last night on the island. I light a joint and ask him if he’ll take me to Europe for the following summer once I’m out of school. Darryl will be about fifteen months old and his business should be pretty well established. I’d like to really travel and see all the Masters’ paintings and the country where they originated.

He agrees to take us if I graduate as planned and get a high grade which is ridiculous because I always do well in my courses. I knew he’d take me but he has to have time to adjust to the idea and that’s a lot of time off from his agency.



~~~~

He’s seems to have gotten a second wind and is a little frisky as we sit on the shower bench and wash each other’s bodies. He squirts some mango coconut shampoo into his palms and suds up my locks as I lean back into him, sitting between his legs. There’s this calm - an inner peace that I feel just being held in his arms, knowing he’s my husband. We did it, we really did it…

I lean forward and grab the shower hose, rinsing us off. His arms come around mine and pull me into him as he lies us down on our sides. The bench is just long enough that Brian can brace himself with his arms and legs against the walls like he’s done so many times in the jeep, plus he’s been bench pressing his arm and leg muscles for months now.

I turn my head and he captures my lips. I reach back and direct his cock towards my pink pucker as he lubes his fingers and slowly enters me, poking and prodding, waiting for me to relax. Then I feel him swish his fingers around me coating me with expensive lube, a wedding present from Ben and Michael.

He scissors me open and tickles me with his long fingers as he slides in deeper, grazing my prostate, making me buck. Oh God! Yes! It’s been so long since he’s taken me, really taken me… I need this but moreover he needs this… I stroke his beautiful cock and help him direct himself towards me. I whisper, “Let me” as I slide his cock inside me. He braces his feet flat against the wall, with his knees bent, spooning me. I rest a hand on his hips, holding him close as he places his hands flat against that top wall. We slowly start to pump and push into one another, creating a beautiful friction; it’s been so long since he’s taken control and I love that he’s claiming me… I’ve needed this.

The rhythm is increasing and we both know that we won’t last long at this rate. Brian puts an arm around my waist pulling me in close; he puts his hand over mine and takes over, working my cock. He pulls several times, letting his thumb run across my slit and back again while slamming into my prostate over and over again until I’m shaking.

Feeling me come as I tremble in his arms pulls him over the edge, my velvety walls work him dry; we’re both writhing and shuddering as we catch our breath. I look up at my husband and simply say; “You’re fucking amazing!”

“I know I am…”

“Come on. Let’s go lay down some place comfortable.”

Brian bites his lip for a moment and then asks, “Can I have my chair? I’m really exhausted.”



Brian’s POV

We cuddle up on the bed and just hold each other close as we talk about how happy we truly are. It isn’t long before we’re both ready for a little more action as Justin snuggles up against me and rubs his body against mine, bringing my need to the surface again. Justin sits on my stomach, now rubbing his ass into my erection, panting and acting like he’s a fucking monkey boy as he pulls on his own cock as well. It’s fucking hot watching him grinding, let alone the sensations he’s stirring in me. He slides on my stomach now as my seed slowly drips from him, creating the most incredible lube known, the way it’s meant to be.

He throws his head back and spreads his legs as he takes me inside of him, riding me, taking me all the way in; he sighs and lets out a little gasps of air. God, he’s so beautiful and I love watching him as he fucks himself on my member. Yeah, today was the first time that I’ve really felt more like myself in years and that’s the truth; I have a really good feeling about our future.

He grunts and bucks, really riding my ridge against his prostate. He’s such a little whore the way he loves to fuck and now he’s all mine… I always said it was just a stupid piece of paper but I was wrong. It’s all about the commitment - the paper is just the protection of that commitment. Oh fuck! I’m not going to be able to last much longer if he keeps this up; I hope he remembers that I am thirty-five years old…

~~~~

Jennifer thought that it was sweet that Wayne was waiting on Cynthia hand and foot; she’s in the last six weeks of her pregnancy and is now on bed rest and minimal work responsibilities. She’s staying at the house because she has her own room and that way there’s always someone home. Ted, on the other hand thinks it’s too much like playing house and he’s worried that they’re becoming too much of a family, bonding with the baby.

Wayne’s started buying little toys and baby blankets and insists she open them. She’s not the parent… It’s not a conversation Jennifer thinks is her place to have, but Ted insist that as Darryl’s grandmother she has to say something.

Jennifer comes into Cynthia’s room with a tray of tea and sugar cookies and sees another unopened present and knows Ted’s right. She smiles and pours the tea and asks, “Should I set this baby present away with the others for Brian and Justin or is this a present for you?”

She could say that because she just showed Cynthia all the presents that she bought yesterday for the baby and they wrapped them together. Cynthia just blushes and says, “Wayne is starting to have feelings for the baby, and so am I. But I know this isn’t my son or daughter, so let’s wrap these things back up and place them with the others. I’ll tell Wayne he has to back off and spend less time here for now. You know, Jen, I didn’t expect to have feelings for… You know, I’m just emotional right now…”

“Maybe you need to talk with someone about how it’s going to be, watching them grow up while working for Brian. What’s your role?”

“Brian, Justin and I talked in the beginning and I want them to know me, know that I’m their mother and that they were conceived because of the love that exists between their fathers. That I’ll actually be their godmother and try and be part of their lives from a more removed place but still have an active role in the major events.”

“That sounds very reasonable. I’m just a little worried, that’s what mothers do…”

“I understand. I know Wayne has other ideas; he likes to think we could be raising a child but I’m really not ready for that yet. We’ve only been seeing each other about a year.”

~~~~

Justin rides me, sliding up and down on me like I’m a human pogo stick, each time slipping almost off me and then back down, taking all of me… Oh so deep, so tight, so beautiful… He starts an intense rhythm as he drives himself closer and closer… he starts chanting “Brian, Brian, Brian…”

He’s so close… “Brian, Brian, Brian!!!” His body spasms and twists as he collapses onto my chest; I couldn’t help shooting as I saw him start to fall over the edge, his beautiful blond head thrown back, riding out the last of his bliss, his slick ravine sucking me with intense pleasure… Oh God, this is heaven. He wraps himself around me with his head on my chest, holding each other tight as we drift off to sleep…



Justin’s POV

The next morning we wake to the strangest noises that are really spooky. They started at the crack of dawn … I couldn’t look at first. I had no idea what it could be, except that something was on the patio… Finally after an hour or so Brian threatens to go himself so I brave it, pulling back the curtain and I jump ten feet…

Birds… Hundreds of birds, mostly seagulls but lots of other little birds as well, having a feast on the birdseed scattered all over the patio. Knowing that they’re just birds doesn’t take the creepy factor away. It just makes me think about that movie… I really can’t sleep now and their wings have a slightly similar sound to something moving through the air so my nerves are starting to get freaked out; I know I need my meds…

I don’t tell Brian how often I’ve been getting these attacks recently because I was sure it was just about the wedding.

“Can’t breathe, can’t breathe…”

“You’re okay. Here, I’ll get your medicine…”

Brian’s POV

I saw them in the nightstand drawer and realized that Justin must be having more nightmares if he keeps them next to the bed. I wondered how long this had been going on and why he never mentioned it.

“Can’t breathe…”

I hand him a glass of water and two tablets. I also noticed that the strength has increased from his last prescription.

I turn on the television for background noise to drown out the birds while his meds start to work. I hold him close while we try and sleep through re-runs of ‘The Man from Uncle’… I dream of him as Illya Kuryakin, me as Napoleon Solo and Carl as Mr. Waverly.”




~~~~

We had a rough landing at the airport, due to an ice storm that has frozen all of Pittsburgh. By the time we make it back to West Virginia the weather is letting up a little and he’s not as shaken as he has been the last twenty-four hours. He hates flying and the bad weather only makes it worse; it’s late but we check on Cynthia and she’s reading contracts and eating potato chips in bed.

She smiles and says, “Hey boss, I thought I’d actually get some work done before you arrived… So how was your vacation? Was he surprised?”

“Great and yes, listen, we’re beat and it’s late. We’re going to get some sleep, it was a long flight.”

They make their way to their big bed and collapse, falling asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows… Justin dreams of white sandy beaches and endless sunsets, paintings that almost seem alive… His mind drifts and he’s watching Brian, playing in a volleyball tournament in his cut-offs looking golden tan and perfect. Is it a premonition of his future?

“Good morning, Mr. Taylor-Kinney”, I say, smiling at him. It feels good to be home in our bed. Justin leans up and kisses me good morning, stretching like a cat and crawling up my body. I kiss and nibble him under his left ear where I know it drives him crazy. It isn’t long before he’s panting and I’m writhing with need and desire.

I roll him over on his back, surprised by my own strength and he eagerly slides his legs onto my shoulders. I lean down and kiss him passionately, again thanking him silently for being my husband. I place kisses down his chest as he reaches for the lube. I stop when I reach his leaking cock and swirl my tongue around the head of his prick. He bucks and moans as I take more of him into my mouth and I penetrate him with a well-lubed finger.

He pushes back on my hand and works my mouth some to heighten his rapidly approaching orgasm. I slide a second finger in and now work both his rosebud and his cock in a steady rhythm, bringing him to the brink until he can no longer hold back. He shoots his load down my throat as I tickle his prostate with my three fingers, waving deep inside of him. He’s always been loud when he cums and he just seems to get louder the longer we’re together.

I let him catch his breath before I penetrate him, wondering if I can balance myself long enough on my knees to get the job done. I’m pulled from my thoughts by his soft voice, asking for me… I take my leaking cock and push into his entrance as he pushes back into me, taking me all the way in. It’s almost too much for me, feeling his warm wet walls squeezing and twisting me.

After almost a year of being his sweet bottom boy, now it’s like a total sexual rebirth. A year ago I never thought I’d see him again, never thought I’d be sexually active to this extent or ever be loved again and now I’m married to this beautiful blond of mine.

I sense that he’s adjusted and start moving inside of him, balancing myself on my hands and knees. He spreads his legs nice and wide taking as much of me as he can. The look on his face is pure delight and I wonder for the first time if he’s missed bottoming. It’s a concept that’s never occurred to me before. Is it possible?

Then I hear him say, “Need you, need you so bad…”

I lean down and kiss him as I start rocking us in unison until we’re building a delicious friction, sparking deep pleasure inside us both. I’m trying to hold back my orgasm by thinking of anything just so I can please him and remind him of the man I once was. Not the schoolboy I feel like right now who’s losing his virginity.

I hear him moaning and groaning and calling my name; he looks lost in sexual ecstasy as he squirms and wiggles beneath me.

I feel his warm wet walls closing in on me, sucking me, working my juices out of me. I stop resisting and we both explode in sheer elation as our bodies tremble. I lean and fall over onto my side, pulling him with me as we catch our breath.

TBC…