- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The big day drawls closer as well as our boys…

Title: Metamorphosis…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3386
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52
Banner: yvonnereid


Summary: It’s all gone in just moments - your life changes and there’s no going back. You’re no longer the person you thought you were and you have no idea who you’ll become.

Chapter Summary: The big day drawls closer as well as our boys…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Metamorphosis… b29;b29;b29;

It took losing you to finally let myself love you…

Part Four ~ Birth and Re-birth…

Chapter Sixteen ~ Happy Family…


Justin’s POV

Brian woke up with a huge grin on his face and a huge boner in his briefs… Darryl just gurgled from his crib, making baby sounds, waiting patiently for his bottle which is more than I can say about his father. I’m torn between giving Brian what he wants and holding Darryl. After all he is awake and well… Brian’s just a horn-dog…

Oops, too late, as Darryl starts crying when he hears us talking and wants to be the center of attention, just like his father. I get up and get him so Brian can hold him as I check his bottle and get his tiny white teddy bear; it’s so soft it feels like real fur and he just loves it. I can’t help wanting to sketch them as Brian gives him his bottle, we’ve both become total lesbians since he was born.

We can’t help it. I think it’s the parenting instinct; that need to protect and nurture him. Although you have to wonder about Brian’s mother; she’s really trying more these days and I know I will see her at the wedding tomorrow. I’m proud of him for trying to work things out with his family and that he invited them to the wedding.

I’ve had several talks with John about coming out to his mother and grandmother and just asked him to wait until after the wedding when they’ve settled in the new house. He agreed, so long as they could use our house as a place to see each other. Brian’s been trying to be friendlier with John but they still have unresolved history that needs work.

I think John knew before that he was gay and resented Brian being ‘out’ and well-off as he hid and his mother struggled. Being an adolescent is the hardest time and having Joan as your grandmother was unbearable until they started coming around with the help of Father Thom. Joan and Clair have actually joined Debbie and my mom at a couple of PFLAG meetings so they can try and understand Brian and I more. After all, they can’t let him pay for their new house and not try to make amends.

Brian even lets his mother come and visit with Darryl a couple of times a week. They’ve started talking more and opening up about the past and just enjoying the present. Justin takes the empty baby bottle from Brian and sets it aside. Jennifer knocks and comes in to get the baby to watch him for the morning.

“Now let’s see how daddy is doing,” Justin whispers as he crawls back up the bed, pulling the blanket off his husband, exposing his beautiful body and his raging hard-on. Just as Justin is about to take him into his mouth there’s a knock at the door and Marco says that Mr. Honeycutt is here to start prepping for tomorrow’s big event. Brian just growls and starts to pull on his jeans and wife beater, asking Justin to bring him coffee in his office.

Justin is still lying across the bed with big eyes, begging him to not leave; just to lock the door and come back to him. Yeah, they have no problem reading one another right now. Justin rolls over and cups his cock as his eyes become deep blue with passion. Brian comes back to him, kissing him fervently, holding him tight and telling him that he could actually join him and Emmett.

“Let’s see? Stay in bed, paint or freak out about the wedding… Hmm, it’s hard to choose…”

“Like I said, please bring me some coffee before you go to your studio.”

“I love you too…”

~~~~

“Emmett, what ungodly hour is it anyway?”

“That would be 9.30 am, your highness.”

“So I already have the twinkle lights being strung in the ballroom and the table and chair rentals should be here by noon. All the china, linens and crystal will be here by three and the tables will all be set today so that besides the food and the band everything will be all set up in the ballroom.”

“That’s good. I’d like it calm tomorrow if at all possible.”

“That’s funny… Nothing will be calm tomorrow. You’re getting married, for Christ sake…”

“Now I’ve arranged to have all the library tables removed and a bar and about a dozen small tables arranged around the library for appetizers and cocktails prior to the wedding and reception; chairs will be set up for the wedding in front of the grand fireplace with candles and flowers.”

“Sounds good.”

“Now are there any changes that you want to make? Now is the time to tell me although I can’t promise, but I’ll try.”

“Well… How hard would it be to change the flowers?”

“Flowers??? Is that what you said, Brian?”

“Well, you see when Justin was in Hawaii he fell in love with the orchids, jasmine and water lilies in bloom everywhere and I’d like to give him something to remember our first honeymoon.”

“Let me make some phone calls and see what I can do… What exactly do you have in mind?”

“How about jasmine as the centerpiece for each table as well as some water lilies for the mantel?”

~~~~

Gus is getting used to seeing Joan at the house and he wants her to paint with him this afternoon as Justin needs to be preparing for the rehearsal dinner. Joan’s not sure about painting; she hasn’t painted anything since junior high school when she won third prize in the art show but her father shut her down with his negative comments about her art.

Justin assures her that he has no problems with her painting in his studio, and explains the bathing routine that’s developed with Gus. Justin’s just grateful that she’s there to watch him and Darryl during the rehearsal dinner tonight and to help out at the wedding.

Joan sets up a huge vase of birds of paradise on a lace hankie as a still life to paint. Meanwhile Gus struggles with not stripping his clothes off in front of Joan, remembering Justin’s words. She wouldn’t understand so today he’s wearing a big old shirt of Brian’s over his underwear because Justin’s sure he’d still get paint on his clothes.

Joan makes several sketches of the flowers from several different angles before she decides to start painting the vase and flowers. Meanwhile it’s getting late in the afternoon and everyone is starting to gather in the library to go over the arrangements for the ceremony.

Because Brian is doing so much better than anyone expected they decided that Brian and Justin would walk each other down the aisle, so that Justin was there to support him, should he need it. Their vows are very basic and short and the service itself lasts less than fifteen minutes. Brian proved that he can stand for much longer the other night at Babylon so he’s no longer worried or wants to sit.

They finish up running through their vows and go over how the reception line will work. They’ve set up a guest registry on a computer and they have a photographer as well to take photos of the guests as well as the happy couple and the wedding party. Yes, this wedding had become more traditional as time went on, but all Brian cares about is that it is elegant and classic, nothing crass or cheap.

At this point the guest list was close to one hundred and twenty. It had become the Wedding of the Year and all of Brian’s clients, his business associates and most of Liberty Avenue had been invited. All the family was here for the rehearsal dinner at Burroughs Farms Country Club where Jennifer belonged and several members would be attending the wedding.

Both Brian and Justin were already off in dreamland these last days as chaos ensued around them. But Emmett, being the professional that he is, has handled all of Brian’s changes just fine, almost as if he expected them. They sit and look around at their friends they call their family and feel comfortable, knowing that they are lucky to be loved by so many.

Justin’s POV

We didn’t really have a bachelor party neither of us wanted it and our display at Babylon made it clear we were very committed; some would say that was our ceremony. So tonight’s turning into more of a roast and a reflection on our relationship. Yes, it’s true we’ve had our ups and downs but we survived the storm.

It’s good to see Michael relaxing and not being so emotionally uptight and possessive of Brian like in their past. He’s really accepting us or me, I should say. It took a long time but I think maybe he just might actually respect me just a little as opposed to resenting me. He makes a toast to us, wishing us a long life together and he almost starts crying.

Brian, of course, has to chide him for being a total lesbian but you can see that the two of them are very proud of how much they’ve grown in the past year. Brian will always have a soft place for Michael in his heart but now it’s clear that that place will never be as his husband.

Debbie makes a speech about knowing Brian since he was fourteen and how innocent Justin was when he came to live with her. How no matter how hard she tried to discourage their relationship she also knew there was no keeping them apart, that Brian had been sneaking in that bedroom window for fifteen years. Everyone laughed and she wished them the best of luck, smothering them both with kisses.

Daphne is the next to speak and she recalls the day Justin told her he had just met the “Face of God” and how he was going to live with him, spend his life with him. The table chuckles, yet they know it’s true. He was in over his head from day one, not that Brian didn’t go kicking and screaming all the way into his arms.

Emmett says he knew from the first time he saw the two of them together that Justin was different. Besides the fact that Brian obviously broke rule number one immediately; sleeping with him repeatedly. And he didn’t seem to mind when he would just show up at Woody’s or Babylon and they always ended up leaving together. “What! You thought we didn’t notice? I knew you loved your twink right from the beginning…”

Ted pipes in with; “How I knew things were different was that you stopped being so focused on ridiculing me and you couldn’t keep your hands off your boy toy. I mean, the way you pull him around by his shirt, or his ear it was really, and I say this at the risk of being pummeled and then fired. It was totally adorable - you couldn’t seem to get enough of him.”

Lindsay chuckles and says, “I knew because you were in such deep denial and all your other tricks, well, you just never even brought them around or talked about them, they never mattered to you. But with Justin, even when you were fighting and he was sleeping on our sofa, you still called to check on Gus but I knew it was to see if he had weathered your latest storm. I’m so glad hurricane season is over for you two, congratulations for a successful future.”

Vic stands and says, “I sure never dreamed that we’d find ourselves here one day, the Great Brian Kinney tying the knot, miracles never cease… Seriously, Brian, you’re like a son to me. I’ve known you since you were a teenager. You too, Justin (everyone laughs) and you’ve come so far. I just know that you two will make each other happy. Just remember to take turns being wrong once in a while and the rest….well, there’s nothing better than make-up sex. Of course, you know all about that…

Mel says, “I never thought that anyone would ever be able to tame the wild stallion, but if anyone could, it was Justin. He is one of the most determined and strong people I know; I’m glad you finally got what you’ve been fighting for all these years.”

“Brian, you’ll always be an arrogant son of a bitch but the truth is I love you just the way you are. Now don’t you dare break his heart or I’ll have your balls…” Then she smiles happily.

“I’ll admit, Brian, when I first found out about you and then met you, I had some real reservations about your relationship with my son. You two have had your ups and downs but you seem to have survived coming back even stronger. I just know that you’re going to have a beautiful life together, experiencing many wonderful adventures.

Ben smiles and says, “I’ve only known you two a short while and yet I feel like I’ve known you forever. Fortunately I’ve only known the new and improved Brian and Justin and whatever it took to get you two to this place was well worth it in the end; you are one of the happiest and most loving couple I have ever met. I hope that one day Michael and I can have something as special as the two of you.



“That was truly beautiful, Ben, thank you so much.”

“Oh, enough of this already, you’re making my dick soft…”

“Brian…”

“What! We can’t have that now, can we, sunshine?”

“You’re impossible…”

Justin blushes and stands to thank everyone for all their well wishes and for coming tonight and how much it means to both him and Brian. He looks down at Brian and smiles and says; “It’s true. I knew that first night that he was the one. I knew when I was still standing under that streetlight, so naive and innocent. I’ve waited for this day to come for what seems like all of my adult life and now I can finally breathe.”

“That was the most important night of my life, along with Gus being born until now; with our marriage and Darryl coming into our lives I’ve never been happier and my love for my husband has never been stronger.” Justin realizes what he said after he said it but he just hopes that it passes over everyone’s heads.

Brian reaches up and pulls him down onto his lap. He’s had enough of all this lesbionic talk and he’s getting restless to go home. He’ll never admit it but he doesn’t like being away from Darryl for more than a couple of hours. There are a few more toasts and about an hour later they all head home for the big day tomorrow.

It’s a little before midnight and Brian is feeding Darryl his bottle as Justin just grins down at the two of them. “God, you’re so beautiful, Brian. A year ago I never dreamed that we could have all this. That I could have you all to myself and we’d have Darryl; my life is totally perfect.”

He leans over and kisses his husband while looking down into his son’s sparkling hazel eyes, reflecting golden and deep amber flecks. Darryl looks just like Brian and Gus at that age. Justin has a set of pictures of each of them framed on Darryl’s dresser for when he gets older. He falls fast asleep while finishing up his bottle; he really is the best baby ever. Justin places him in his bassinette and then comes back to bed.

He lies down naked next to his husband, admiring his body, running his hands down his torso, massaging his muscles and playing with his nipples. Brian arches his back to get more stimulation from Justin’s lips as he sucks and nibbles, eliciting moans and shivers. Justin continues down to his navel, rimming him with his tongue as he twists both nipples between his fingers and thumbs, keeping them erect and sending delightful ripples of pleasure through his man.

Brian’s strong cock is now demanding full attention, prodding Justin’s neck and cheek as his pink head lies across his belly button. Justin simply shifts his head and turns his face and starts to lick his beautiful head, teasing him and driving him wild. “Justin” Brian cries, “For Christ sakes!”

He chuckles, “Someone’s impatient tonight…” He takes his tongue and runs it down Brian’s big vein and then back up again, swishing it around his head before he finally engulfs his shaft completely and starts bobbing his pretty blond head, just like his partner wants. Brian reaches down and grasps hold of Justin’s golden locks, steering him in just the right direction, his rhythm, feeling edgy and ready to explode.

It only takes one, two, three for Brian to shoot his milky load down his throat, shaking in ecstasy… “Oh God, Sunshine, you’re the best and I’ve wanted you all night.” Justin just smiles his sunshine smile at his husband and is simultaneously flipped onto his back, as Brian starts climbing up his body.

He starts running kisses up his chest and rubbing small circles on his sides; as he goes Justin breathes heady cries of enjoyment. It feels so good to relax in Brian’s embrace. Brian’s working his way up to Justin’s neck and shoulders as he kisses and sucks a big red spot on the side of his neck. He rubs his shoulders, loosening all his tense muscles, whispering sweet words of love.

Justin is practically melting into the mattress, drowning in blissful pleasure as Brian works his way back down his chest and belly, tickling him with his tongue and lips. He pulls his legs up onto his shoulders, leaning down to kiss his pink puffy lips as he snaps open a tube of lube and coats two fingers, penetrating his boy. Justin bucks just slightly from the cool gel and Brian just smirks but doesn’t say anything.

Justin eyes deepen with lust and anticipation; he’s so overwrought with desire as he stares into his husband’s eyes, waiting for the pressure against his beautiful rosebud. Brian teases him, nudging him and backing off giving him just half an inch, then a full inch and none… Just a half again then full two inches; Justin’s in heaven as he pants and moans, wanting all of him, but loving the small penetrations, reaching for more, needing more, needing all of him…

Panting uncontrollably, writhing, almost begging as Brian slides himself in a few inches, and slides all the way out, then plunges all the way in, giving him what he wants - all nine inches. Justin bucks and whimpers while grinning like a crazed fool. “Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Oh God, Brian…”

“Is that what you want, my little monkey boy?”

Justin’s in heaven as he wraps his arms and legs around Brian’s torso and just swings, letting Brian’s cock enter and retreat just a few inches, driving him wild. He throws his head back and Brian attacks his neck again, continuing his work, marking his boy. Brian wasn’t the only one that was dreaming and needing his partner all night long. Justin is getting worked up fast from all his rocking and riding.

Brian looks deep into his ocean of blue, reading his need and desire; he pulls his legs over his head and slams into his husband with abandon, over and over, building speed and friction, holding his resistance, waiting for the special glint Justin gets in his eyes just before he cums. Justin is almost on overload as he tries to hold out against his master, knowing it’s a battle he’ll never win.

He’s gasping for air as his orgasm rips through him like a freight train, shaking and rattling down the tracks, pulling his engineer right along with him. Brian collapses on top of him while they catch their breaths before he rolls to the side leaving them both covered in a sticky mess. Justin grins and says; “You’re amazing!”

“I know I am…”

Justin couldn’t be happier; more of the old confident Brian is re-emerging and he seems very comfortable in his new skin…

TBC…