- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Queen for a day; Brian queen’s out about details…


Title: Metamorphosis…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 4628
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: Bigj52
Banner: Yvonnereid

Summary: It’s all gone in just moments - your life changes and there’s no going back. You’re no longer the person you thought you were and you have no idea who you’ll become.

Chapter Summary: Queen for a day; Brian queen’s out about details…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Metamorphosis…
It took losing you to finally let myself love you…

Part Four ~ Birth and Re-birth…

Chapter Seventeen ~ I Do…

Just like Darryl can sleep through us screaming like wild banshees, I can sleep through him wailing his head off. So as I awake to the sunlight filtering through our bedroom windows and Sunshine singing “Eight Days a Week” to our son it brings a smile to my face; today’s our big day… again…

I’m not sure why but I’m a little nervous, I wasn’t at all in Hawaii. But just seeing him holding our son and smiling back at me reassures me of any fear I’m feeling. Maybe it’s because I’ve been the one in charge of the wedding, so it’s mine to fuck up. Although, really, how could it go wrong? I requested the best of everything.

I take out my cell to call Em…

“I’m in your driveway as we speak, Mr. Kinney.”

“It’s Taylor-Kinney, I’ll be right down.”

I jump out of bed, kiss both my boys on the forehead and tell them daddy just has to double check everything for the big day. Justin just grins and wonders if he’ll see me again before the wedding.

~~~~

Brian’s pacing in the living room as Emmett tries to calm him down a little.

“That’s not enough alcohol… I could drink that much; I think I need a drink.”

“No, no one’s having a drink before cocktail hour. Now I’ll call the liquor store and have them make a second delivery.
“I’m Irish, you know, we’re known for drinking a lot…”

“Yes, I know. I agree. With how much the guest list has increased and the way all those fags can drink you under the table, well, not you per se, but yes, they’re lushes…”

“How about a screwdriver or one of those latte rum drinks Justin likes to make? Or both? I need to take the edge off.”

“Brian, I’m working but what the hell, you’re the boss… I’ll call the bartender and ask his advice on how much to order for a crowd this size of heavy drinkers.”

“Who are all these people in my kitchen?”

“These are the caterers, Brian. Now I think we should finish our coffees and you and Justin should go out to breakfast. Relax, maybe take Darryl to the park try and stay away from the house while we do all the finishing touches.”

“So what else is going to go wrong?”

“Nothing”

“Now go…”

Brian makes his way back up to the bedroom with two new coffees, giving one to Justin. Brian takes his son and sits, holding him for a few minutes; Justin sips his coffee, almost spitting it out, not realizing the alcohol content “Brian, my God…” he says in a raspy voice “That’s fucking strong…”

Darryl’s fallen asleep again so Justin lays him in his crib and returns to Brian. He leads him into the bathroom, stripping them both of their clothes as they enter the shower stall. He leaves the door wide open so he can hear if Darryl cries. Brian stands, leaning against the shower wall as his blond floats down to his knees. He looks up at his husband in wonder and amazement that they’ve reach this day.

To be honest it’s different for Justin this time as well with his mom, Deb and everyone else looking on. But he has no reservations about if this is the right thing; just looking into those hazel eyes tells him everything he needs to know. Those eyes reflect back all the love and admiration they have for one another.

He takes Brian’s pink head into his mouth, circling his tongue around and across his slit, licking and sucking. Brian arches his back and leans harder against the wall, moaning as he grasps his blond’s locks. He finds a rhythm and starts working it steadily as he feels those wet cheeks rubbing against his silky flesh.

He knows he won’t last long as he’s already beyond the point of no return. It only takes Justin throwing his head back so that Brian can deep throat him until he feels those tingling sensations building, starting to spark and flare, burning deep within. He holds Justin’s head perfectly still as he loses himself, shooting down Justin’s throat and across his cheeks.

He pulls him up for a passionate kiss and licks off the remaining cum and shares it with his husband. Brian holds him tight, just listening to their hearts beat as he whispers, “I never thought that anyone could really love me the way you do… Thanks for always being here for me and calling me on all my bullshit.”

“Thanks for finally hearing me and loving me in return.”

“I always loved you, Sunshine. I just never said so… I had a reputation to uphold and besides I didn’t want to give you a big head…”

“And now?”

“I love your big head… Come here and let me have that…”

With that Brian grabs Justin’s cock and pulls just a little. They make their way over to the shower bench and he sits on Brian’s lap, running kisses across his jawline. Justin leans back, listening for Darryl just in case he’s woken up while his daddies are showering…

Justin kneels with each leg on Brian’s side with Brian leaning against the back wall. Brian massages his lower back working his fingertips down towards his beautiful pucker. Justin leans in and pushes his ass out while Brian starts to finger his moist crease. He moans and ruts against his husband as he opens up for him; Brian continues to scissor him until he’s all wet and juicy.

Brian nudges at his entrance as Justin sits back and takes all of Brian into him very slowly, closing his eyes, seeing bright colors that he dreams of painting like the early morning sunrise. It isn’t long before he’s adjusted and his body is producing its own beautiful juices to enhance his wild ride.

Brian holds his hips as he rests on his lap, coming in for one more deep kiss before he starts riding him with abandon. Leaving his head resting on Brian’s shoulder he starts raising and lowering himself on his husband’s penis, working a good three to five inches in and out of him as he rides him. He can feel his body already starting to sing and a small line of perspiration is forming on his lip and hairline.

He throws his head back and really starts fucking himself hard on Brian’s shaft. Brian pulls him in close so he won’t gallop off his lap and captures his lips again, whispering, “I love you, Sunshine.” Just hearing those words in the throes of passion, just like their first night, was all it took for Justin to shoot between the two lovers. Brian followed right behind, filling his husband with his warm creamy spunk.

Once they’ve caught their breath Brian starts shampooing Justin’s hair, working up a foamy lather then rinsing him off, watching the suds flow down the drain, loving his beautiful porcelain skin, so soft and creamy. They truly are opposites. I guess the old saying is true that opposites attract. Once he’s done, Justin repeats the same procedure, adoring all of his Adonis’s body along the way.

They’re just finishing up when they hear a big crash and Darryl starts crying. They grab their towels from the heated towel bar and run to the baby who, of course, is just upset from the noise. Brian grabs his jeans and struggles, getting them on without drying off first.

Justin watches with amazement at how much he can do with so much adrenaline pumping through his veins. He was worried about Brian missing his workout today but it seems that he’s getting one now as he almost runs out of the bedroom. I want to scream at him to slow down and wonder how much pain he’s in.

“What was that?”

“Nothing for you to worry about, it was just a few glasses.”

“A few glasses?”

“Alright, a case of crystal champagne glasses, but we have plenty. I more than doubled up on all the glasses, knowing how this crowd drinks like fishes.”

“You know you’re going to give me a fucking heart attack.”

“What are you still doing here?”

“A man must bathe…”

“Among other things…”

“We’re leaving but call me if anything happens…”

Yeah right, he must be delusional if he thinks I’m giving him a blow by blow of our mishaps today…

“No problem, I’ll call you. Now go…”

~~~~

We’re walking down Liberty Avenue. Brian’s pushing the stroller and it seems to work very much like his walker which is good, considering he was practically running this morning and I don’t know how he’s really feeling. He has Darryl bundled up in a snowsuit so he looks like a huge cat toy. I’m afraid he’s going to get heat stroke.

We go into the diner and almost everyone’s head turns. It’s been a long time since Brian’s been here and no one’s ever seen us with Darryl, even though there are rumors circulating all over town. The crowd is rather light for a Sunday morning. Michael and Ben join us, telling us that everyone’s out primping for our big affair.

“I’m surprised you’re not getting a manicure, haircut or something?” Michael comments.

“Oh, I’ve scheduled massages for Justin and I at 2:30 so we can relax and really enjoy this evening.”

“Really, that is so unlike you…” Justin smiles and kisses his husband. “Well, more like the new you…”

Just then Daphne comes in, grinning like a fool. She’s so happy and excited for them and slightly hung over from last night.

“I’m starving. What’s everyone having?”

Just then the door to the diner opens and in walks Ted. Gus barrels past him, calling out; “Daddy, we’re getting married today! You, me and Justin…”

Ted apologizes and says he called the house and Em said they were here. The girls asked Ted to watch Gus for the day while they got ready for the wedding but he thought maybe it was better if Gus was with his dads. The truth is he was slightly frightened to be totally responsible for a small child, especially Brian Kinney’s…

Gus climbs up into Brian’s lap and they share his egg-white omelet and wheat toast. Justin orders Gus a glass of milk and a fresh fruit cup and shares a couple of bites of his waffles with him. Gus can’t help making baby faces and playing with his baby brother, kissing him and telling him all the things he’s going to teach him and how much he’s going to love painting.

Brian grins at his sons, glad they get along and love each other; he was worried that Gus might have been jealous of Darryl. But all the talking about Darryl’s arrival seems to have helped Gus accept his new brother with open arms. Brian holds Darryl while Gus holds his bottle, feeding him, looking at him with total amazement and awe. He’s still so tiny, just like a little doll.

Daphne says, “You’re right, Ron was a total drag in bed… I actually asked him to leave afterwards and now I don’t have a date for your wedding and I’m the best man.”

“I thought all chicks loved it when they stayed all night…”

“Brian…”

“Justin, what am I going to do? I don’t have a date. What was I thinking?”

“How about that guy from your chemistry class that’s so smart, that you had a crush on?”

“I already slept with him…”

“He didn’t make the cut either?” says Brian.

“Brian…”

“I can’t stop thinking about Jamaal; I think I’m in love with him…”

“Well, it’s good to know he’s a good fu**, ah friend…”

“Briiiian…”

“What, I said, friend…”

“I can’t go without a date, I just can’t…”

“How about Hunter? Lord knows he has experience, could be the night of your life…”

“Briiiian…”

“What? I was just trying to think of all the straight, single men we know. Maybe Carl can find some young strapping police cadet; that could be fun.”

Justin shakes his head and this time Daphne is the one to say, “Briiiian…”


After breakfast they make their way down to Liberty Park and Justin pushes Gus on the swings as Brian rocks Darryl in his stroller. Gus is chattering away about wearing his designer suit. It’s funny, he sounds so much like Brian as he goes into details about the color of his shirt which is deep purple and a black suit. Yes, we’re back to black suits, I think. Brian isn’t sure what color shirts yet and we both now have a closet full of new suits and shirts to choose from.

Brian smirks, looking away and I have to wonder what he’s up to. I ask him and he smiles and says he had a tiny suit made for Darryl. Armand fitted him last week for it. I can’t help laughing; he’s such a clothes horse, always having to have the latest style and fashion. Your sons better be gay or they’re going to turn into metrosexuals…

Gus runs off to the slide to show us how he can fly down it really fast. Justin catches him at the bottom and he runs and slides down again. I’m not sure who’s having more fun, Gus or Justin. I never wanted this. Didn’t think I was a family man, but watching them I’ve never been more content and happy.

All of a sudden Gus sees the white swans down at the river and we all move to sit on the benches nearby. Justin takes out the old bread Kiki gave him from the diner and starts to feed the mother and babies. Gus is totally enthralled, watching them and he starts telling stories about the babies. Justin takes out a sketch book and starts drawing Gus once he gets the idea of how to feed them and not scare them off.

~~~~

Back at the house things are coming along. The caterer is slightly panicked when only half of the seafood order is delivered and has to send someone out to pick up the fresh shrimp. The band just arrived, having gotten lost and one of the band members is missing, so they’re setting up while they wait for the lead singer, Angelo.

Emmett escorts the florist into the ballroom to set up orchids as centerpieces on each table. Jasmine wasn’t available and Emmett remembered Justin gushing about how much he loved orchids. The wait staff is giving all the tables the final once over before the guests start arriving in a couple of hours. Everything looks perfect but Em decides to take a Xanax just to take the edge off.

Joan, Clair and the boys came over earlier in the day to watch Gus and Darryl while Brian and Justin relaxed and got their massages. By the time they had returned from the park the masseuses had set up their tables in their bedroom and were waiting for the couple. They lay on their tables, looking across at one another until they started to turn to mud beneath the strong fingers working their flesh, relaxing their tight muscles. Neither can help the small gasps and little moans that escape them as all their tension melts away.

After forty-five minutes of pure heaven they’re both very close to sleep and are left to their own play. At first neither could move, they felt too good, but slowly they made their way towards the bed. They fell into one another’s arms, holding each other close before slipping into a catnap while chaos reigned supreme in the house.

Gus investigates the kitchen activity. John is supposed to be watching him instead of making out with his new boyfriend, Shaun out back. Gus found the top layer of the wedding cake that’s cute and small just like him; so he spoons some into a bowl, then another bowl. Finally he ended up eating a third of bowl of cake crumbs, getting it all over this face. He’s starting to look a little green around the gills with the cheesecake being so rich…

Hands covered in cake he went looking for a familiar face.

“Auntie Em, I don’t feel so good…”

Emmett carried him his bedroom and the connecting bathroom, rinsing off his hands and removing his jeans and shirt, giving him a cool washcloth to pat his face and chest with. He lays him down on the bed and stays with him until he feels a little better. He asks if he feels sick and gets the wastebasket and puts it near the bed. It isn’t long before Gus is taking his own nap, sleeping off all that sugar and spice.

Emmett smiles and thinks that wasn’t so bad. He can understand why Brian and Justin are ready to be parents. He thinks to himself – ‘who knows, maybe someday I’ll be a father’, Right now he’s just grateful Brian ordered several top layers for the wedding cake. With just a few alterations it will be good as new and no one will be any the wiser.

~~~~

Brian woke to a sleeping Justin, drooling on his chest, still covered in a slight sheen from their massages. He ran his hand down Justin’s back, feeling each and every muscle, dipping at the small of his back and continuing down his crack. Justin moaned and spread his legs, giving his husband better access while also rutting against him at the same time.

Brian dips his finger into his sweet pucker, feeling him open and push forward, still sleepy with need and desire. Justin turns his head up and captures Brian’s lips, kissing him softly, tenderly as he works himself on several of Brian’s fingers. He moans and rocks slightly, drooling again as he becomes more awake. Brian flips him over on his back and kneels above him in total predator mode, wanton with lust.

Justin lets out a squeal of delight as his husband gets frisky with him and looks up into his eyes, reading the wild passion he sees there.

Justin’s POV

I notice that our bodies seem to slide against one another easily from the massage oils we used earlier and it feels wonderful as I glide underneath him. I reach down between us and work him so that he’s slick with massage oil and pre-cum; I direct him towards my rosebud and slide my legs onto his shoulders.

He leans down, taking me as he kisses me. I moan loudly, gasping for air as he fills me, pumping into me more. He sets a rhythm for us and we fall into sync with each other. He feels so good to me. It’s always so intense for me and I have to sometimes wonder if I’m just so much more sensitive and emotional with him sexually. Of course he’d say I was a total lesbian.

But there’s something about being married that really does make it different for me. Maybe it’s because, unlike him, I’ve dreamed of this day from the moment I met him. I knew I wanted it to be him, knew I was in for a wild ride and hoped we’d both survive. I’ve missed this so much it’s crazy. I made a big deal about topping Brian early on but the truth is I’d rather bottom most of the time.

I guess that’s because my husband is a fucking sex god… Not that this last year wasn’t fantastic and we really learned so much about each other in ways we never dreamed we could but I’m so glad he’s back sexually…

He’s thrusting his hips back and forth, driving me insane. I’m not sure I can hold off much longer; his kisses deepen as our passion carries us to our crescendo. I hear him chanting Justin, Justin, Justin… He slams into my prostate like an arrow through my heart and I burst into a million bright lights as I feel my body shake and twist.

Brian keeps pumping as my warm ravine clenches and pulls him into his own sexual bliss as he cries out my name, “Justin!” Several moments later he rolls off me and pulls me into him as we catch our breath and grin like teenagers.

~~~~

Daphne had resolved herself to her fate as a free spirit at the wedding and tried to put on her best face. She was wearing a midnight blue velvet dress that hit mid-calf and had a scooped neckline as well as a very low backline. Daphne and Brian had gone shopping and picked it out. Justin hadn’t seen it yet and she looked so elegant and beautiful with matching Prada velvet pumps.

Brian and Justin were dressing and going over the last minute details before the ceremony. Michael and Daphne were in the bedroom with them and Brian said that they had a present for each of them. He gave Michael a small blue velvet box that almost looked like a ring box but as he opened it, it revealed a diamond tie tack. Michael thanked them and Brian helped him put it on.

Then Brian smiled and said ‘for my dear sweet Daphne’ and he handed her a much larger box that held earrings and a necklace made of diamonds and blue sapphires. He helped her with the clasp on the necklace. Brian and Justin were dressed in black suits and dark purple shirts and ties just like Gus. The four of them sat and drank a glass of champagne and Brian decided that they needed a joint.

Brian and Daphne had been spending more time together over the last few months as she helped Brian with organizing the wedding. During that time they couldn’t help talking about her recent flurry of men she had gone through like she was looking for something that wasn’t there.

She had confessed her feelings about Jamaal more than once. He even convinced her to call him a couple of times but he lived so far away and she couldn’t see a long distance romance working. Yet she still couldn’t shake her feelings for the man and had slept with everyone in sight to get over him... No such luck… She’s slightly sad about being alone, but she’s determined to put her best Kinney face on and handle it the best way she can.

They’re all stoned and laughing at Michael’s bad jokes as someone knocks on the door. Brian smiles and says, “I believe that’s for you, Ms. Chanders.” Daphne opens the door, shocked to see Jamaal standing on the other side, dressed in a classy black suit and tie. She throws herself at him, kissing him madly, asking ‘how, when, what’s going on?’

Brian grins and says that he asked him to come about a month ago.

“I’m so glad you could be here with him tonight. Daphne runs over and kisses Brian. She thanks him, hitting him softly, saying, “How could you not tell me?”

He just chuckles and says; “I knew you’d need a real date.”

Brian had kept in contact with Jamaal who was a marine biologist as well as a surfer and scuba diver. He had a sportswear sponsorship for the gear he used and put Brian in touch to negotiate for their next advertising campaign. The two had become friends over the last couple of months and he knew that Jamaal felt that same way about Daphne as she did about him.

~~~~

The house was starting to fill up with people and the valet was parking cars down by the barns and stables. Waiters were circulating with appetizers and champagne, the huge fireplace was ablaze with a roaring fire. There were candles on the mantel and scattered around the house, creating a very charming feel in the old mansion.

For most people who had never been here before, it was huge and grand. What they didn’t realize was that Brian’s business took up the top two floors, along with Justin’s studio.

Guests mingled while a pianist played classical music. Brian and Justin were just looking each other over one last time as they kissed and prepared to take their vows again before a hundred and twenty of their closest friends and family. He leans in and says, “I love you, Mr. Kinney.”

The door opens and it’s Mel and Lindsay bringing a very spotless Gus into the bedroom. Brian looks at his son and smiles, thinking that this is perfect, just the way it should be, Gus looks so proud as he smiles up at Brian and they practice one last time.

Brian says, “And the rings please.”

The fire is blazing in the background as Daphne and Michael stand to each side. Gus walks down the aisle dropping deep purple rose petals that are velvet to the touch. They match the single rose that Justin chose to carry. Brian and Justin walked arm in arm down the aisle, following Gus who kept looking over his shoulder at them, smiling.

Once they came to the front Gus sat with his mothers.

Brian clears his throat and starts with, ‘Justin, I choose you as my partner, my husband, my spouse. I can’t imagine anyone I’d rather spend my life with. I don’t deserve your unconditional love and the truth is you make me a better man just being with you. I may not have been able to always show you my feelings but I always loved you and I’m so grateful you understood my many moods. I’ll always stand by you as we make our way together in the future. I love you more than life itself. ‘

Justin smiles his big sunshine smile and says, ‘Brian, I knew the day I met you that you were the one I wanted to share my life with. I chased after you even though you kept running away and denying your feelings for me. But I knew better. I could see it in your eyes. Your lips may have said one thing, but your eyes and your heart kept coming back for more. I love you with all my heart and want nothing more than to share my life with you.’

The Justice of the Peace asks, “And the rings please,” Gus got up, walked very calmly to Brian, reached into his pocket and took out the small blue box. Brian took it and opened it to reveal two platinum wedding bands.

Brian took one out and looked into Justin’s eyes, sliding it on his left finger as he said, “Justin, I give myself to you now and forever until the end of time…”

Brian handed Justin his ring and slid the box into his pocket. Looking into his husband’s eyes, Justin slid Brian’s ring onto his left hand as Justin said, “Brian, I give myself to you now and forever until the end of time…”

Brian started to lean into Justin to kiss him…

“No, wait, Daddy, I need to say my vows.” Brian smiles down at his five-year-old son and says; “By all means, Gus.”

Gus takes out a piece of paper folded up into a small square. Drawn with bright purple crayons are two huge hearts.

“My daddies took a long time getting here today, ‘cause my dad can be really stubborn sometimes. But you see Justy knows just how to smile and melt my dad’s heart, and mine too. So today we get married and become a family, Now Daddy, you have to kiss the bride; I think that’s you, Justy.”

Brian and Justin look down at their son and know that they’re finally a real family.

The End…

The End.
7Wildwaysup is the author of 89 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked Metamorphosis… also liked 570 other stories.