- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gus and Justin take a day trip to visit Prince Charming…

 

 

 

Title: Metamorphosis… 
Story Type: AU 
Word Count: 3262
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: Bigj52
Banner: Yvonnereid

Summary: Its all gone is just moments; your life changes and there’s no going back. You’re no longer the person you thought you were; and you have no idea who you’ll become. 

Chapter Summary: Gus and Justin take a day trip to visit Prince Charming…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable charters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended… 

Metamorphosis… 
It took losing you to finally let myself love you…

Part One ~ Three Little Words

Chapter Three ~ Bring Me To Life…

After lunch they push the chaise lounges together and lay in the sun, talking about Justin’s current school projects. He mentions that the building that Daphne and his apartment is in, is being sold and they have to find a new place to live, which is a bitch because she’s sure the fucking engine in her car is ready to blow again and they don’t have money for both car repairs and rental deposits. Brian and Justin argue until Justin finally accepts Brian’s reasoning that it makes perfect sense that they stay at the loft and use his jeep. And sell the fucking Neon because it’s a piece of shit. 

Brian just smirks and says; “And those nights that Daphne is having wild hetero sex you’ll just have to come and spend the night here with me.” Of course it works out that Justin rarely sleeps at the loft once they move in and Daphne has about a five percent turnaround rate with the guys that stop by for Brian; after all she is a black beauty…

As the sun gets lower in the sky Justin wonders if Brian will even bring up the obvious elephant in the room as they have yet to acknowledge Brian’s current limitations. Justin just doesn’t know how to start the conversation, doesn’t want to make him defensive or uncomfortable. Because in some ways today was the most perfect date they have ever had and he never wants it to end. He starts with, “So why did you start using Taylor?” 

Brian looks at him, shocked, trying to read him, unsure of what to say. He finally decides on; “Well, I thought that I’d try it on for size and see how it felt, just in case you asked me to marry you someday…” Justin beams his sunshine smile and launches himself back onto Brian’s lap devouring his lips, neck, chest and basically any exposed skin he can touch. Kissing, licking, nipping and rubbing himself all over Brian’s beautiful body as tears roll down his face. 

Brian can’t help smiling as he razzes him about turning into a complete lesbian twat but the truth is it’s just what he hoped his response would be. Holding Justin close as he kisses Brian’s hair and forehead, he whispers; “I really love you, Jus.” Justin pulls back, looking deep into his eyes and says; “I know, but it’s so nice to finally hear you say it. I know how hard that was for you and I appreciate it more than you’ll ever know. I love you too, Brian with every part of my soul and I’m never going to leave you again; wild horses couldn’t drag me way…”

~~~~

Two Months Later…

Justin comes into the diner and scoots into the booth, waiting to meet Lindsay and take Gus for the day. It isn’t long before he’s joined by Emmett, Ted and Mikey. Emmett comments on how happy he looks these days and asks if it’s just because he finally quit working at the diner and is now focusing on school to graduate early or if there’s someone new in his life? 

Em continues saying compassionately; “I know how hard it is for you to move on, but I think it’s what you need to do. Brian has never even mentioned in his emails once about coming back to visit and I hate to see you hanging on for someday that might not ever come.” 

Justin blushes and says; “Well, actually there kind of is someone but he lives out of town and is a very private person.” 

Emmett gushes, saying; “I’m so happy for you, baby” and gives him a big hug… “So what’s he like, tell me everything?” 

Justin holds back his smirk and says, “Well, he’s really smart and very handsome, he’s wealthy and a little older, is very fit and works out all the time.” 

Ted asks what he does for a living and Justin says he’s a writer and is currently negotiating a deal to turn one of his manuscripts into a British TV series. Michael just says; “Wow, you really know how to land them, don’t you…?” 

Justin just smiles his big sunshine smile at them all, thinking it’s just Fate. They hear the bell ring over the door and Gus running off to see Grandma Deb to find some lemon squares; he’s getting bigger all the time and with his father’s charm he pretty much gets anything he wants. 

Lindsay joins the boys at their table and orders tea, thanking Justin for taking Gus on such short notice. She says, “He’s just a little terror. I’m exhausted, I need a day off and I really appreciate it…” 

~~~

Gus says; “Justy, this is not the way to the park. Are we going to a new park today?” 

“Something like that but are going to do a little shopping first; Gus frowns, he hates shopping with his moms. It’s so boring... But when they pull into the Toys-R-Us parking lot you could probably hear the cries of excitement all the way to West Virginia. 

The first stop is the children’s department, picking out several pairs of swim trunks then they move on to pick up several new outfits, shorts, jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, socks, underwear and shoes. Gus is a little disappointed; it looks like this trip is going to be as boring as shopping with his moms. That is until they come to the summer fun isle and Gus’s eyes get as big as saucers at all the pool toys, squirt guns and floaties Justin allows him to load the cart down with.

Finally they end up at the real toy isle and Gus drools over all the GI Joes and Ken dolls. He looks up at Justin with his father’s eyes, pleading for Justin to allow him a new Joe or Ken; Justin is almost as taken with them as Gus is as he sorts through them all, looking for the hottest Joes in the store. 

He holds one up to Gus and he just shakes his head, yelling ‘yeah,’ smiling with delight. This continues until Justin notices that they have accumulated about a dozen Joes, Kens and Alans into the cart. Gus is still grinning as he watches Justin paw through all the designer clothes and says; “Gus, you can pick out anything you want.” It’s a toss-up as to whether the store manager or Gus is smiling more when they leave the store with the manager offering to special order the children’s designer play house. 

Gus looks at Justin once he’s fastened into his car seat in the jeep and asks Justin where they are going to hide all the new toys because Mommy will ask questions. Justin smiles and asks if maybe him and Gus can share a big secret? 

Gus asks; “You mean like when I get to have ice cream twice in one afternoon and we don’t tell mommy?” 

Justin snickers and says; “Yep, only this one is a little bigger so you’ll have to work harder to keep it safe; can you do that?” 

Gus nods, “For all those Joes I can do it, but where are we going to hide them?” 

Well, I need you to lie down and take a nap and when you wake up we will be at the magical palace where our handsome Prince Charming is waiting. 

Gus; “Really, does he live in a big castle?” 

“You bet, but this has to be our special secret because the prince is very lonely and he misses his little boy. So we’re going to go and spend the day with him and swim in his pool and play with the Joes and run around in the yard and have a picnic and if were really lucky maybe your moms might let you spend the night. Would you like that?” 

Gus; “Only ‘cause he’s lonely, ‘cause I know how he feels, I miss my Daddy…”

Justin pulls up to the front of the house and Gus’s eyes get huge as he sees the fortress before him. Justin says; “Just one more thing, Gus. Our Prince Charming, he’s not feeling very well so he can’t do all the things that you might think. So you can sit on his lap but don’t pull on him, and don’t get too rough with him. He can’t sit on the floor with you so we will just sit at the big table and play with the Joes, OK?” 

Gus; “Can he go swimming with us?” 

Justin; “I’m going to work on that one… Come on, let’s go inside and see who’s more surprised.”

Marco meets him at the door and retrieves all the packages as Justin continues to hold Gus’s hand, walking into the big house; Gus has become extremely shy. I hear Brian on a video conference with his agent and try to steer Gus towards the pool area. The problem is that he also hears Brian’s voice as Brian video conferences him almost daily as well. Gus pushes and pulls until he frees himself from me; so I just stand back and watch the father and son reunion with my huge sunshine smile glowing on my face.

Brian’s on the phone, grumpy and giving Nate a hard time over all the littlest details when he hears commotion in the hallway and his slightly ajar door is pushed open, slamming into the wall, denting it with the door handle. Gus stops when he sees Brian for just a second and then runs full force screaming; “DADDY” as he launches himself onto Brian’s lap. I shout from the doorway; “Gentle, remember…” Tears are streaming down everyone’s face and I wish I had thought to video record this; it’s so beautiful to see Brian allowing himself to express his feelings about how much he’s missed his son. 

They’re both kissing each other all over as Gus tells him what each one is for and yells at him to never leave him again. Then he insists that I call Lindsay and ask if he can live with Daddy. I smile and say, “I said, spend the night and remember this is Top Secret.” Gus’s eyes get really big again and he looks at Brian and pretends to zip his lips; then he starts kissing Brian all over again. 

~~~~

Gus and I splash in the pool while Brian and Bruce do his exercises; I’ve been training with Bruce to learn to help Brian with his routine and how to lift and carry him. But with Gus here today I want to play with him and explain to him as best I can what Brian was going through; as much as a child can understand this sort of thing. The interesting part is that he seems to accept it pretty well as long as we act like it’s okay, but he’s a little sad. I’m pretty sure Michael will have a harder time should Brian ever feel ready to tell the family. 

Once they finish up I tell Brian I bought him all the same swim equipment that I bought Gus and I; inner tubes, arm supports, face mask, snorkel. I tell him he doesn’t have to have the one with a duck head. Gus pipes up with; “Yeah Dad, you can have the dolphin one, or the Pirate one.” I say; “We also have blue, green and red rings, no head.” 

I smile and say, “How about the Pirate one?” I can tell Brian’s nervous and I think the head will help him feel more secure. We play in the pool most of the afternoon. They’re both exhausted and sunburnt as they sport grins from ear to ear. It’s good to see them both so happy.

I would have loved to have sketched this but I knew that he would have been terrified if I left him alone in the pool; he loves the water but he’s now afraid of drowning or not being able to save Gus if something were to happen; he’s very protective of those he loves. I lift and carry Brian out of the pool and set him down at the patio table. Then I take Gus into the house and we change out of our wet suits and I convince him to lay down with me for a short nap; we both fall asleep pretty fast and I awake about an hour later. 

~~~~

I find Brian in his office writing; he looks so hot with his golden suntan and his black wife-beater, showing off his well-toned biceps and shoulders. I make my way over to him and climb up on his lap, asking him if he wants a cocktail before dinner; he smirks and asks me if I’m not actually the one looking for a big cocktail before dinner… I start with running kisses from one ear to the next, as my hands roam all over his body, tucking my thumbs under the edge of his shirt and pulling it over his head. 

I understand now how important and sensual it is for Brian to constantly feel the sensations as I try and touch him everywhere he can actually feel and he is slowly regaining some sensations the more I stimulate his nerve endings. Some of the strangest places are now complete turn-ons for him; the inside of his elbow where it bends totally drives him insane when I lick him. 

The small of his back is very similar, as well as between his fingers and of course his navel and sucking on his Adam’s apple. I love to watch his face when I find a new place that creates a super sensitive sensation for the first time; it’s like exploring an archeological dig, finding new treasures. 

He loves to watch me achieve orgasm and he loves it even more knowing that it’s his big dick that’s making me fall over the edge and quake with pleasure. We’ve explored so many new ways of turning each other on which also seem to have improved my acting skills as I perform for him. But with Gus here we really need to focus; just kissing Brian gets him hard, but of course it always did.

I lean back and let Brian pull my shirt over my head and unfasten my pants. I stand and wiggle out of them as I climb back onto his big leather chair and balance against the desk so I don’t put my weight on him. He’s already percolating a small stream of cum from his slit as he’s so excited to watch me fuck myself on his cock. 

There absolutely nothing more intense than the two of us fucking raw; our bodies have a built-in memory and we start oozing for one another by just the looks in our eyes. We still keep lube close by but we rarely seem to need it much anymore.

I kneel on the arms of his chair balancing myself, holding his prick in my hands as I start to lower myself onto him. I glance over my shoulder as I see his cock align with my ass in the big mirror across the room, giving Brian a beautiful view as my rosebud stretches and engulfs its prisoner. I cry out with a slight tremor of pain and pleasure as I take all of him into myself. 

I feel so full, so loved, being one with him; I gently rock back and forth, letting the chair do all the work as I slip and slide to and fro, working myself to the edge of no return. I rest my head on his shoulders as I run my hands down his back, pulling him with me more as I ride his penis. My hands find their way down his crack as I work his pucker; fingering him as I fuck myself on him harder and harder. 

I push several fingers deep inside and gently stroke his prostate. Suddenly he cries out and trembles and shakes as he shoots deep inside of me. “Oh Justin! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Fuck, Justin! I’m Cumming! I’m Cumming! Oh God, Jus, what did you do to me!” Brian’s breathing is ragged and his body is jerky. I let myself come along with him, holding him close, feeling him quake and thrust out of control under me. 

I can’t help grinning. I did it! I got my man off and not just on auto-pilot but really fucking off. Shooting the moon off… He pulls me close, looking into my eyes, whispering; “I love you, I really love you.”

“I know, I love you too”

Since we’ve been back together we talk, I mean, really talk about what we each want and need. Brian’s needs have really changed since he started recovering from his accident, which I still feel so responsible for. Even though he insists that it was his own fault, he tells me he only regrets that he wasn’t faster trying to catch up with me. That he regrets that he pushed me off Mount Kinney, but he doesn’t regret breaking his rule and running after me. He finally realized that night that he was terrified to live without love again, but he was too slow at letting it show. 

He tells me it’s made him very humble and appreciative of the things and friends he used to have. He misses them but he’s worried they might not like the new and not so improved B.K. Taylor. He’s getting stronger everyday mentally and physically. I’m even building a nicely toned body as I work out with him and Bruce; nothing too buff but nice and firm, well defined. 

I feel great and sometimes I take Brian on runs with me around the brick paths he’s had put in around the rolling hills of his estate. They’re several miles long as they weave around the property, out to the stables, tennis courts and back to the pool and the house. The landscaping is just beautiful; it’s like being in a national park with sections of formal gardens. 

Brian’s even become interested in gardening and different kinds of plants and trees. Gus and I are planning to do our own semi-formal garden near the pool so Brian can see it when he works out. I mentioned the little playhouses to Brian and he loved the idea and decided that we should get one for Gus. Brian doesn’t want to wait until his birthday as it isn’t until the fall and he wants him to have it all summer long. 



I show him the designs and he picks the one I knew he would; it’s actually three hundred and fifty square feet which is huge for a playhouse. It has a kitchen, living room and bedroom - all miniature-sized that fits Gus. But it’s not so small that I’m totally uncomfortable inside it at all. We agree that Gus is going to love it and it will be perfect for him to take naps and store all his new toys in, as I’m sure he’s about to become the most spoiled child ever. I’m still high on just seeing all the love between father and son when Gus barged into his office today.

~~~~

“Daddy, why does he have that thing on his head?”

“Aah, that’s just his superhero mask…”

“It looks scary to me, Daddy, are you sure?”



Justin intervenes saying, “Here’s the Joes we bought for you this afternoon, these are for Daddy.”