- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin asks Emmett for help planning his wedding and Brian is interviewed about his next novel.



Title: Metamorphosis… 
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3760
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52 
Banner: yvonnereid

Summary: It’s all gone in just moments; your life changes and there’s no going back. You’re no longer the person you thought you were and you have no idea who you’ll become.

Chapter Summary: Justin asks Emmett for help planning his wedding and Brian is interviewed about his next novel.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable charters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Metamorphosis…

It took losing you to finally let myself love you…

Part Two ~ Healing and Mending…

Chapter Six ~ Hide and Seek…

Ted and Lindsay agreed to keep Brian’s secret as long as Brian agreed to tell the family soon, by Christmas at the latest. Lindsay can’t keep her tears from falling on the way home; falling for so many reasons. For Brian and the pain and suffering he’s had to endure, for the final realization that Brian is going to commit and marry but it will never be to her. Her biggest fantasy bursts wide open as she just smiles and swallows the lump in her throat, no matter how unreasonable a dream it was.

Ted mentions that Brian offered him a job and Lindsay is almost shocked then she says; “I think that’s great. So you think you could work together?”

“Yeah, I’m really considering it. I mean, look at how well Brian’s done for himself. I’d love to get in on the bottom floor of a start-up like his. If he played his cards right his business could equal or even surpass Vance’s within a year or two. Brian’s really good and he was the advertising department at Gardner Vance, they’re lost without him.”


Justin’s POV

There’s a big halo around the moon tonight as Brian and I sit out on the patio; we’re lying on a huge chaise with me between Brian’s legs and his arms around me. He tells me that Cynthia told him that the doctor said we could start anytime, and that tonight was a perfect time in her cycle. He smiles and says, “I’ve asked her to stay in the guest room with Wayne, her boyfriend.”

I was worried how this was going to go with the new boyfriend on the scene but he seems totally supportive of the whole situation. And Cynthia is being paid way beyond anything even remotely normal for these services, with a commitment for a minimum of one more child in the next four years. She’s actually thrilled to do this as she’s not sure she’s ready to be a mother or if she’ll ever be, yet she wants to experience all of what being a woman is.

Brian and I are necking, kissing each other passionately as we start to become aroused. Our sex life has almost done a complete one hundred and eighty degrees since we’ve gotten back together. I’m obviously in control and he’s more sexually sensitive, playing catcher these days but that’s a secret that I’ll never betray.

As we both become more wanton with need I climb off him and turn him around so he’s on his knees with them leaning against the chair arm rails and his hands gripping the chair arms. God, he looks so beautiful, with his ass in the air and his cock swaying with anticipation.

I climb on top of him, covering his body with mine, running feathery kisses along his shoulders, whispering how beautiful he is and how beautiful our child is going to be. He has his sample glass on the table right next to him so when he’s ready to shoot he can just grab it or maybe I will…

I decide to make this a night to remember just in case we actually conceive. Like that night so many years ago, I start at his shoulders and run my tongue slowly down his back licking and grazing my teeth as I go, just to send a few more chills down his sensitive spine.

I dip my tongue between his firm cheeks and spread them nice and wide for me. I start out just circling his beautiful pink rosebud. Each time I swirl around I go a little deeper, swishing the tip of my tongue, licking and wiggling, tickling him in any way I can. I feel him push back and start moaning - my old man loves cock. I hear him whisper; “Yes, Oh God, Yes!!!”

I lick and suck his rosebud another minute just to drive him wild and then I squirt some lube on my fingers and work him even more open for me. I may not be as big and long as Brian’s nine and a half inches, but I am a stout eight and I know just how he needs it.

I align myself with him and lay my forehead on his back and kiss his shoulders and neck, whispering, “Ready, Daddy…” Then I push into him all at once just like he loves, he likes it to burn just a little when we start out. I hold him nice and firm with my arm around his waist and my hand flat on his stomach.

There’s no reason for him to fear falling or hurting himself; he trusts me completely and I’m now strong enough to move him in any situation. You should see me now that I’ve been working out with Bruce and Brian for six months. I sense that Brian’s adjusting and I start a nice slow rhythm, working us both into a slick mess.

His walls feel so warm and wet to me. God, I’m so turned on as he shocks me by squeezing me so tight I have to wonder if he knows he’s doing it. Was that intentionally or involuntarily? So I cry out my pleasure and I feel him do it again as he cries out along with me this time. Oh God! I love it when we share such a personal pleasure together.



Brian’s POV

I love for him to know I feel him. I love the way he fucks me and he’s so tender and giving. I never thought that bottoming could possibly be so much pleasure. I made such a big deal about being a big bad top all that time that I seemed to have missed out on some incredible fucks along the way, that’s for sure. But those days are in the past and to tell you the truth I couldn’t be happier. Justin and I are making a baby right now… As bad as things are, things are pretty damn good…

“Oh God, yes! That’s It! Justin! Justin! Justin! He’s slamming into my prostate with abandon as I feel the shockwaves rippling through me. My legs are becoming weak and I wasn’t even conscious that he had put his hand over mine and placed my cock into the glass. “Damn, that’s a lot of spunk!”

Justin snaps a lid on the to-go glass and then he turns me over and we lie together and look at all the stars that have come up since we came outside tonight. The moon still has its orange halo and just before we decided to come in we see a shooting star so we both make a wish.



Four Months Later…

Brian’s POV

Thanksgiving is coming up in the next couple of weeks and this blond twink of mine is planning on spending it with our outlaws; I can’t believe he’s choosing the family over me. He, of course, says that I’m free to come along but I can’t. I’m not ready, he’s sick of hearing that and says “You better get ready; you promised Michael you’d be home for Christmas!”

It’s just that I still can’t get around without my wheelchair and I’ve tried to walk in the rehab center in the pool between the metal bars with attendants on all sides of me but it’s so painful… Painful - I should be glad about that, right? It’s working. My nerve endings are sending signals… Pain signals, thank you very much.

I know I should be grateful, but I’m just impatient; I want to get married right away. You see, Cynthia fell pregnant on our first try. So I sit and bitch and moan about my leg pain while she’s bitching about losing her figure and morning sickness. I’m pretty sure Justin’s ready to gag both of us and Ted just ignores our bad behavior. Good boy…!

The business is coming along nicely; it’s just Cynthia, Ted, Jennifer, Justin’s mom and I. With the real estate market down she’s just filling in on some of the things that Cyn isn’t able to do now, besides answering phones and typing contracts. Ted’s actually gone out and contracted a few new clients; they’re small-time accounts but all clients get our full attention. As for the art department, I can’t get the Art Director I want so I’ve been outsourcing it so far and it’s amazing what hungry artists/students will do. They don’t fight with you - they just do what you ask then they happily collect their paycheck.

Of course I still want that other artist to run my art department, but he may have his hands full for a while to come. I’m considering hiring one of Justin’s teachers, Sarah-Jane, part-time; she’s really talented and is only teaching two classes at PIFA and wants to quit teaching.

~~~~

Justin’s POV

I wake to him shaking and realize that he’s crying, but still asleep. I hear him say, “Please don’t go…” then he cries out for me; “Justin! Justin!” But in the dream I can’t hear him. I’m in the back of a taxi cab, and I don’t see him. I’m facing the wrong direction. My whole life was facing the wrong direction then, I just had no idea at the time how wrong.

I hold him as he shakes and whimpers, slowly waking up. It’s been so long since he’s had one of these nightmares and they seem so real. I soothe him with my words of love and comfort, wiping his tears away. He just looks at me, finally saying, “It seems so real watching you leave me again.”

I don’t know what’s brought up all this again but I have to prove to him that he’s the only one for me.

I have to wonder what the trigger was this time. For me it’s usually something simple moving through the air that I see just out of the corner of my eye. Or the sound of wood hitting something or wood splitting. The day the guys came and took down a couple of dead trees on the property and chopped the timber for the fireplaces I had to be medicated, my nerves were so frayed.

He seems to have calmed down as I stroke his hair and kiss his forehead and cheeks. He’s holding onto me for dear life like he’s about to slide off the bed into a bottomless pit. Fear is not something I’m used to seeing in Brian’s eyes and knowing that I’m the one that put it there is even harder to accept.

I just want to kiss him and made him feel better but I know that doesn’t work and I think it’s time that Brian called Dr. Wilder again. He’s avoided seeing him for weeks and I know he’s stressed. It’s just now that I realize that Brian probably has unresolved issues from the bashing as well as his accident and let’s not overlook his childhood. Yeah, he really shouldn’t miss his therapy sessions.

It’s early but he wants to get up, he’s pretty shaken. I ask if he wants to sit in the sitting room in our bedroom or at his desk so he can write. It’s also a choice if he wants to sit and be mobile in his wheelchair or a little more comfortable in his desk or overstuffed chairs.

He’s regained some sensation in his upper legs and he’s scheduled to have an operation on his knees just after Thanksgiving so he’s stressed about that. It’s one step forward, two steps back. The healing from the operations takes a toll then he bounces back in a couple of weeks, usually followed by more muscle control.

I try to be as supportive as possible but he has a tendency to say, “Once I can walk…” and I can’t have him putting his life on hold until some day that might not live up to his expectations. Like seeing the family or marrying me. Now that Cynthia has conceived we need to move this date up and he agrees, but not until he can walk. I won’t have my child born to unwed parents, I just won’t. He thinks I’m insane, acting like a total twat.

I just want our baby to know that we really wanted him or her; we didn’t just rush into this. Of course we’re totally rushing into this, even though it was planned. So now he calls me Bridezilla, but if you ask me he’s the one that is so fussy about everything. I’m ready to call in Em and at that point most of the family will know already. So I know that we’re having a big wedding, but I’m not sure if Mr. Kinney has figured it out just yet.

~~~~

I asked Emmett and Michael out to lunch at a classy restaurant, not the diner. I actually dressed up a little - no cargos and tees; I wore slacks and a sports jacket with a turtleneck. I guess the boys got the hint when I asked them to Chez André as they followed suit and dressed nicely. It’s been a while since I’ve seen them and it was good to catch up. About halfway through lunch I asked Emmett if he would be interested in helping me plan my wedding.

I explained that I needed a professional because right now it was my mom and Cynthia. That got a strange look then I realized what I had said. Emmett asks, “Is she your old wedding planner?” I can tell he’s slightly hurt that I asked someone else first. “No, just a friend. I haven’t hired anyone yet, that’s why I need a total pro. I don’t have time to deal with all these details and decisions.”

“The thing is that I’ve had to move the date up so I won’t be getting married next fall, but sometime before April 1st.”

“Between now and April? It’s a good thing you want a small wedding…”

“Well, I don’t think it going to be as small as it was when we started out planning it.”

“Justin, you understand that it’s Thanksgiving week and then Christmas, New Years,’ then you only have three months. Valentine’s Day, six weeks… I may be a fairy but I don’t have magical powers.”

“Will a blank check work?”

“You betcha!”

“We want to get married at home and I was hoping that you both had time to come to the house and meet my fiancé then Em and I can go over more of the details of what we have in mind.”

Justin can tell that Michael’s curious why Justin’s inviting him and he doesn’t know what to say. Brian isn’t aware of this lunch date and he hope’s that it’s the right thing to do because he really doesn’t want to spend Thanksgiving without their family. He could never really leave Brian at home alone.

As they pull into the drive Justin sees all the news trucks and he forgot that B.K. Taylor was doing an interview for his new novel coming out the day after Thanksgiving. Justin steers the guys around the back into the sunroom and explains that he forgot about the Barbara Walters Special after the football games.

Michael is utterly in awe of the house, the pool and the grounds, Gus’s playhouse - all of it is so much more than anyone expected.

“Listen, I need to tell you something before you meet my fiancé.”

I take a deep breath and just as I’m about to speak I hear Brian’s chair coming up behind me.

“Boys! It’s been along time…”

Michael and Emmett just stare at him for a moment and then Brian says, “Let’s have something to drink for old times’ sake. I’m in the middle of something but they’re setting up the cameras in my therapy room so we’ll have some down time.”

Ted shows the film crew to the old ballroom that’s been converted into a gym; a gym with granite floors and walls. Ted hears Brian talking and brings Ms. Walters out to the patio just as Marco is serving a pinot noir. They all stand and Em is just gushing; he can’t believe it and he wonders why Brian Kinney is being interviewed; why an ad man is being interviewed by Barbara Walters. Oh My God!!!

Michael isn’t much better as he says; “What a pleasure it is to meet you. I never miss your specials. Me and my uncle Vic…”

Emmett one-ups him with; “I have them all on DVD and you’re my biggest fan. I mean I’m your biggest fan.”

Then he totally blushes. Jennifer and Cynthia hover in the kitchen, making snacks and chit chatting, not wanting to intrude but still keeping an eye on everything. Cyn complains that she sure wishes she could have a glass of pinot noir; she’s four almost five months along and everything makes her sick.

Jennifer brings out a tray of fresh fruit, cheese and crackers for everyone and asks if Brian needs anything else. Brian asks if Gus is still sleeping and if so, says she and Cynthia can join them if they wanted. Barbara is so easy to talk with and it’s good for her to see a cross-section of straight and gay friends and how they interact. Of course she has no idea that it’s been two years since Brian’s seen his best friend and this isn’t the reunion he had planned.

The camera man comes to let them know that they’re ready to film Brian working out with his trainers and because Brian wants to encourage funding for medical research he’s asked Dr. Bruckner to participate in this part of the interview. So Bruce and Ben do a routine of one round of each type of exercise then finish up with stretching and massage.

Brian asks the boys to please stay for dinner as it’s been so long since he’s seen them and so much of it was wasted on all this fuss over his new book A Love That Will Never Die. Justin’s happy that Brian doesn’t seem upset with him about bringing the boys home.



Justin’s POV

I find Gus sleeping in the bottom of the elevator; he loves it and calls it his spaceship or rocket ship and what kid wouldn’t…? But Brian freaks when he goes into it alone. It’s old with wrought iron gates and it has lots of places where his blankets, toys or clothing could get snagged and he could be hurt. It’s hard for me to be mad at him because I understand the appeal of it all. He has most of his stuffed animals with him as well as his star trek action figures and astronauts.

 



 



He’s so beautiful when he’s asleep, much like his father but innocent. I’m not sure Brian was ever innocent. I’m pretty sure he’s been devious right from the start. But that’s what I love about him. He can see right through all the bullshit and do what’s right; well, what’s right for him and his family anyways.

“Gus, Gus, Gus, you can’t sleep here. Daddy is going to get so mad…”

I sit there holding him as he slowly stirs and returns to our world, leaving his dream world behind. He leans into me, glad that I’m home; he doesn’t like taking a nap alone.

Once the guys are alone Brian tells the boys of his misadventure and how that led to him writing about his feelings for therapy and how therapeutic it was to get all the pain out; that he’s written enough material for a couple other books as well - one on surviving such a crippling accident, physical and emotional and one about business. He’s even started writing about all the bullshit from his abusive childhood.



Brian’s POV

But the books I’ve published so far have just been gay romance novel with lots of angst and passion, hot gay sex… I haven’t decided if I want to do the TV show in England and it seems the longer I take to decide, the more money they keep offering me. I’d rather do something here. I’ve become accustomed to having Gus in my life and I can’t go back now.

Michael’s been sitting there with tears in his eyes the whole time, on the verge of crying at any minute. Brian smiles and says, ‘please, Mikey, don’t worry about me. I have Justin to care for me now.” It was at that point that Michael finally realized that it was Justin’s place to take care of and worry about Brian, not his. Not that he wouldn’t worry, but he now understood that it wasn’t his place anymore, they had finally grown up.

Ben comes in and asks Brian if he wants to talk about his surgery that’s coming up and what his prognosis is so far. Ben and Brian move back into Brian’s office as Justin comes back with a sleepy Gus and a fist full of Graham crackers. It’s a struggle to get Gus to set them on the table; he’s not in a sharing mood. Jen offers him a glass of milk if he sits in his booster chair; he can even dunk his Graham crackers. He’s all smiles now…

Brian and Ben go over his test results and blood work. His final test is to run a sharp needle down his legs to his feet to see if he’s regained any more sensation. Ted, Em, Michael and Justin hear Brian scream all the way out in the sunroom. Now Justin is standing at the door in seconds flat asking what happened. “He stabbed me, he fucking stabbed me… Fuck…” Justin’s smile is beaming as he just shakes his head slightly from side to side, grinning.

He launches himself onto Brian’s lap, kissing him everywhere. Brian complains about the open display of affection as well as something about Justin gaining weight that earns him a smack on the chest and then more kisses.

“You know what this means, right? You’re healing, you’re getting better and maybe, just maybe you’ll be able to get more motor control over your feet. I’m so, so proud of you. You work so hard everyday.” More kisses…

Ted sticks his head in the door, saying that he needs his signature on a few contracts and that when he’s ready, Sarah-Jane has his story boards ready to review for the new Condom One ad campaign.

TBC…