- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and his family become closer at Christmas time…

Title: Metamorphosis… 
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3688
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52 
Banner: yvonnereid 

Summary: It’s all gone in just moments - your life changes and there’s no going back. You’re no longer the person you thought you were and you have no idea who you’ll become.

Chapter Summary: Brian and his family become closer at Christmas time…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable charters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Metamorphosis…

It took losing you to finally let myself love you…

Part Three ~ Torture, Shrunken Heads and Bridezilla

Chapter Ten ~ Sugar Plum Fairies Dancing in my Head…

I answered the phone; it was the middle of the night and the hospital was calling. Apparently Brian’s sister, Clair was in a grave condition. We raced to the hospital as soon as we could. I had no idea how long it had been since he had seen her or his mother so I assumed they knew nothing about Brian’s condition. Shock was the reaction Brian’s mother had when she saw him; she started crying and actually hugged him and he let her. I didn’t understand but I went with it; that was better than them tearing each other apart.

Brian said he’d tell her about it as we waited, but he wanted to hear about Clair first. Joan looked down and said. “John came back and wanted to take the boys for the holidays, out of state. That’s against their agreement and Clair was supposed to have them on Christmas Day. He picked them up on New Year’s Day.”

“Go on…”

“They started arguing and John hit Clair. John Jr. took Peter to a friend’s house and called the police but they didn’t come for over an hour and John was long gone by then.”

“And Clair?”

“She’s….she’s not well, Brian. She’s been beaten severely; she has multiple broken bones and internal bleeding. The doctor should be coming out to talk with us soon.”

Brian swallowed hard, remembering hearing similar words at the beginning of his ordeal and wonders if he hadn’t had Justin as an inspiration would he have tried or withered away. What would Clair choose?

“Brian, are you alright?”

“I just wish there was someone like you in her life so that she didn’t have to have endure this type of pain, this love/hate thing… I love you so much, sunshine.”

“I know. I love you too…”

“I’ll never hit you, you know. I promise.”

“I know that too…”

Joan watches the two of them interact and support each other during this stressful time. Just seeing how caring Justin is towards Brian’s emotional and physical needs she is truly taken aback. She never dreamed that two men could love each other in a way she never even had with her husband. She’s not jealous but she now understands and has more respect for him being able to show his feelings, unlike his father who she wonders if he had any at all.

Dr. Anderson comes out and talks with them, explaining that Clair has a broken jaw and a broken right leg and left arm. That she also has some internal bleeding and a damaged spleen that they will have to remove. But with any luck she should survive all her injuries and in no time be as good as new. He says that the surgeries should take a couple of hours and then she’ll be in recovery.

In the mean time Brian gave his mother a brief overview of his accident, leaving out the part about chasing after Justin, and Justin and him being separated. He puts a positive spin on things and is hopeful that with the research study he might actually he able to walk again.

Justin smiles because it’s the first time Brian’s recently mentioned walking and just a couple hours ago when he was molesting him Brian had subconsciously wrapped his legs and feet around Justin. Unaided he’d moved himself in time with Justin, pushing and pulling back and forth as they fucked each other passionately.

~~~~

Brian works in the pool, walking his laps as best as he can; he concentrates hard as if he were walking down the aisle. So today when practicing he looks up and sees Michael standing at the end of the pool; he smiles as he gets closer. Michael says he came to help him practice as he was thinking that maybe he’d help Brian down the aisle should he actually need it. Because after all, he is his best man.

Brian agrees, but is stubborn and says he won’t need it so he shows Michael how he can walk in the pool really slowly with just Bruce behind him, in case he falls. Of course he has to hold onto the rails and his feet feel like he’s wearing cement shoes - he can hardly lift them and he feels wobbly. He complains that they burn and fall asleep. Bruce rolls his eyes behind him and makes faces

Both Bruce and Michael know Brian is doing so much better because he complains all the time; you’d think he was taking lessons for Mikey. He takes a break and sits at a table with Bruce’s help but Brian is able to adjust himself in his seat and get comfortable without any help. Bruce says that he’ll go down to the cafeteria and bring back lunch for them all.

Michael’s concerned about Brian and Justin but doesn’t know how to bring it up. Emmett called after he got home the other day and Christmas is now the day after tomorrow.

He can see that Brian’s a little sad so he finally asks. “What’s with Justin going to Hawaii?”

“I wanted to give him something special for Christmas and a fun vacation before we settled down. It’s perfect; he needs to relax and have fun with his best friend.” 

“I thought when you were married your husband was your best friend?”

“Don’t go there, Mikey, we’re fine. He just needs a break. He’s going to school more than full-time and trying to finalise all the wedding and baby plans. I should have seen this coming; I should have taken on more of it myself.”

“You’re sure that’s all this is?”

“Yes.” Of course the real answer is no, not sure at all but he has to let him have his space.

“Okay then.”

“So, about the best man thing. We’re going much less formal than before. So you can help me walk halfway up the aisle, just like Daphne will for Justin and then we’re going to walk each other down to the altar. Just the two of us will be at the altar, seated during our vows, because obviously, I can’t stand that long or at least I don’t think I’ll be able to.”

“Okay, that’s fine.”

“I knew you’d understand.”

“So how’s Clair?”

“She’s getting out of the hospital tomorrow and I’ve had Jennifer rent a larger house for her, Mom and the boys. I don’t want John Sr. to know where they’re staying. I’ve had all their things packed and moved for them. They’ll be moving in a couple days after Christmas - in the meantime they’ll be staying at the house.”

“Wow, that’s really nice of you.”

“Well, we’re selling their houses so they’ll each have a nest egg to fall back on and I can afford to then find my family a house to buy; maybe one with a mother-in-law unit for Mom. I think it’s better this way. They have each other and believe it or not, they seem to both have calmed down and have gotten along much better over the last few years.”

“I guess they needed each other more once Jack and John were gone from their lives.”

“They are just human, Michael, stuck in a bad situation, feeling trapped and hopeless. Now maybe they’ll have hope once Clair heals and sees things from a brighter place.”

“I can’t believe you’re giving them a second chance, buying them a house.”

“Everyone deserves a second chance, Michael - even my family.”

~~~~

Emmett had arranged for Jackson Trees to deliver and set up Brian and Justin’s Christmas tree the afternoon of Christmas Eve. Justin, Gus, John and Peter had gone out earlier that morning and picked out a tree - a nine-foot blue spruce. Justin had fallen in love with it and the boys couldn’t get past how tall it was, but the room it was going into was huge as well.

Earlier in the day boxes upon boxes where delivered and Justin kept taking them to his bedroom and sorting through them so they only opened the decorations. Brian made sure they were keeping his special gifts away from Justin as well. Justin couldn’t help swooning when he saw a couple of boxes and of course, Brian teased that they weren’t for him.

Once the guys had the tree up and decorated with hundreds of blue and white lights, Justin signed for the delivery then they all started decorating the tree. Brian sat back and watched the scene before him. Mel and Lindsay were joining them for Christmas Eve dinner and spending the night so they all could enjoy the children waking up on Christmas morning.

John and Peter had been on their best behavior since they arrived. Justin had expected them to revert into the little monsters that they are. He asked John to help him set the dinner table and asked him how he’s doing. The truth is he’s frightened, having seen his mother beaten. Now he doesn’t live near his friends anymore and his Uncle Brian scares him more than a little.

And it’s not just his past with Brian which he now knows was really a horrible thing to do. Now he understands because he’s older, almost fourteen and he misses his more-than-best-friend, Matthew who he’s only made out with. But he knows it’s true, he’s gay.

Justin hands John the plates and silverware and tells him the napkins are in the hutch cabinet. Justin decided to make a southern meal for Christmas Eve of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and cornbread. Just what every growing boy needs and Brian didn’t even complain except something about needing sweatpants afterwards.

“Justin, can I ask you something?”

“Of course, anything at all.”

“How old were you when you kissed a boy?”

“That’s a rather personal question. Is there someone you’re thinking about kissing?”

John looks down at the dining room floor and barely whispers. “My boyfriend, Matthew but now I’ll never see him again.”

It nearly breaks Justin’s heart to see John in so much pain, concerned for everyone he loves while trying to be strong for his little brother. Peter was still young, only eight and still naive to the world while John has experienced how painful it can be, up close and personal.

Justin takes John’s hand and puts the dishes down, leads him to the library and says to give him a call to let him know he’s alright. Tomorrow or the next day, whatever works best, he’ll drive John to see Matthew or pick him up and he can stay overnight.

“Really, Unc… I don’t know what to call you…”

“Justin is fine.”

John looks overwhelmed and Justin gives him a hug and says. “We’re all family now.” Then he leaves him to make his call and get comfortable with all the changes in his life.

The girls are there when he makes his way back out to the living room. Peter and Gus are like long-lost brothers - you’d think they grew up together. But, considering they’re closer in age than John and Peter, it makes sense.

Gus is begging that Peter be allowed to sleep in his room tonight. Brian bowed to Mel and Lindsay’s decision; he didn’t want two cranky kids on Christmas day because they stayed up all night. 

~~~~

Joan was sitting with Clair when Brian came in to see if they needed anything. He’d really like them to join the others but he understands Clair’s resistance to seeing people in her condition. Like sister like brother… And Joan just feels so out of place without Brian; she hardly knows Mel, Lindsay or Justin.

Justin comes in and asks Joan if she would like a ginger ale and maybe she would like to help decorate the tree and meet her grandson, Gus. Justin knew that was something no grandparent could resist. She politely accepted and left the room with Justin, passing Peter who was waiting just outside the door, a little frightened to go in and see his Mom.

Brian calls to Peter to come on in and join him. He’s shy but not afraid of Brian like John is and he’s seen Gus crawl up onto Brian’s lap a dozen times that afternoon. So just like Gus, he comes forward, crawls on up and sits, cuddling Brian, looking at the mummy-like figure on the bed that’s his mother.

Actually she just has a bandaged head and a cast on her arm and leg. But to an eight year old his world has been shattered and Brian’s just grateful John Sr. never hit his boys, unfortunately just Clair. Brian sat with her and talked for an hour or so until she was too tired and started to fall asleep.

~~~~

It said twelve thirty seven on the clock as Brian and Justin slipped into bed.

“Merry Christmas, Mr. Kinney.” Justin said with a snicker as he placed a gold and silver wrapped box in his fiancé’s lap. He leans in and says. “What are you going to do with it?”

Brian wonders what might actually be in the heavy box. He unwraps it slowly, to reveal a beautiful wooden box, lined with purple velvet that holds three ultra-smooth glass dildos in various sizes and shapes. 

Brian just grins and says. “How thoughtful. It’s everything I’ve always wanted.”

Justin smirks and says; “I sure hope you share your toys. Oh and they’re one hundred percent dishwasher safe.”

“Perfect! Baby bottles and dildos…”

“That sounds like the name of a band, ha ha ha…”

“Maybe we need to give one of those a test drive, just to make sure there’s no defects.” Brian says.

Justin leans in and kisses Brian and then he says. “Well, I have this other present too…”

Justin reaches into the drawer and takes out a very lightweight package that feels like air. But once Brian opens it, he sees four soft suede straps that are just begging to tie him up. His eyes glaze over and he whispers. “Oh, sunshine, you’re going to kill me.”

Justin kisses Brian again as he pulls his wrists together and ties them over his head; he continues licking and sucking his way down Brian’s body, eliciting cries of pleasure. Justin smacks Brian with the other three ties, and shushes him. They have more than a few guests tonight. Ever since Brian started bottoming he’s gotten used to being more vocal during sex. Now his sense of feeling has returned, he struggles to remain quiet.

Brian cries. “Oh God, Justin, what you do to me…!”

He wants to reach down and run his hands through Justin’s hair but he’s trapped and writhing with need. Justin nibbles and snuggles his face into Brian’s soft bush, grazing his teeth along the skin, lightly touching him as he reaches the base of Brian’s perfect cock.

He takes him in his hands and holds his treasure, admiring its beauty as it oozes. Justin’s tongue laps at the welcoming juices then runs down the plump pulsating vein. More pre-cum escapes his slit as Justin takes Brian’s balls into his mouth. He gently sucks and rotates them as he caresses his thumbs across his slit and around his ridge, squeezing gently. 

“Aaaah, Justin!”

Justin slides Brian’s ankles onto his shoulders. As Brian cries out he feels the lube covered glass dildo slide into place and fill him completely. Justin has now taken the head of Brian’s cock into his mouth, deep-throating him. At the same time he works Brian open with his new toy pushing and pulling, stretching Brian’s canal as Brian takes pleasure in the pummeling Justin is giving him.

Brian’s head flays back and forth on the pillow as he pushes against Justin’s hand that controls the rhythm of the dildo. Brian would very much like Justin to increase the speed and tempo as he works him; his body is shivering with anticipation as he begs for Justin to fuck him; he wants to cum with his cock up his ass.

“Justin, Justin, Justin, just fuck me…”

Justin has his mouth full at the moment so his mumbles “I am, cum for me.”

And with that Brian shoots his load straight down Justin’s throat, as Justin repeatedly slams his prostate with his new toy. Brian’s body is still quaking with pleasure as Justin unties his restraints then removes the dildo. He takes it into the bathroom and returns with a warm washcloth to help soothe Brian’s tummy, afraid his stomach might cramp from such an intense workout.

He holds Brian and whispers to just relax and go to sleep, this was just his first gift for Brian this Christmas. Justin rests his head on Brian’s chest and rubs small circles on Brian’s stomach and sleep soon follows for both of them.

 



They wake to a very excited Gus, bouncing on the end of their bed as he tells them Santa came last night. Brian looks at the clock and sees that it’s only six thirty. He tells him that he and Peter can have their stockings in his room until everyone else wakes up. Then he reminds him that he’s not the only little boy here; that he’s sure Santa remembered all three of them so he would have to make sure he opens only his presents, and when playing, to share his toys.

~~~~

Brian and Justin were both awake now, so Justin took advantage of it and started placing butterfly kisses across Brian’s shoulders and around his neck. Brian leans his head sideways, giving Justin full access as he sucks and marks his neck.

Justin climbs up onto Brian’s lap dragging his hardening dick across Brian’s stomach then he just lets it bounce. He runs his hands up and down his shaft, giving his fiancé a show by squeezing the tip, making it a pretty pink color.

Then he leans down and brings their lips together for a kiss while grinding himself into Brian who’s now just as hard as him. He whispers; “I want your cock up my ass, old man.”

They kiss a few more times until Justin breaks the embrace and slowly turns around and lifts his plump ass in the air for Brian to view. He reaches back with a lubed finger and slowly starts to work his wet juicy hole. He soon enters a second finger, scissoring himself open.

He bends over and looks at Brian between his legs as he reaches for Brian’s cock, lining it up, slowly lowering himself down. He moans as he takes all of Brian’s prick in one long slow motion then stops to adjust.

It’s been a while since he’s bottomed but he wants Brian to start using those muscles even if he isn’t aware of how much of the work he’s doing. Brian puts his hands on Justin’s hips and pulls him forward just slightly. Then Justin starts rocking the two of them as their bodies slip and slide.

Brian penetrates Justin over and over. Justin loves to ride his ridge, working him so he is almost completely withdrawn then he takes all of him back deep inside again, and again, and again…

Justin’s bronco riding is bringing both of them closer to their orgasms. Justin rides with his head thrown back and tries to mouth a loud scream but nothing comes out. Brian is chuckling and laughing at him as his climax lassos him and he’s hogtied and out of breath, lying with his back on Brian chest and stomach, both riding out the last leg of their climax.

“Daddy, I heard the bed squeaking, Did Justin jump and bounce on the bed because Santa came?”

“I’m afraid so, sonny boy.”

“It’s okay, Justy. Santa gets me really excited too!”

~~~~

The family was asked to come between ten and eleven o’clock so they would have time to finish up most of the kid’s presents and breakfast before the gang arrived. But as Justin put the coffee on at seven forty-five he looked out the window and saw Debbie, Michael, Ben, Rodney and Vic heading towards the house with what seemed like hundreds of bags.

In Michael’s eyes, if the girls were here, he should be too. Deb totally agrees and besides, she wants to make French toast, bacon and sausages for breakfast for everyone. He lets Deb and the others in and shows her the way to the kitchen; she’s totally in awe of the house and feels like a princess.

He asks her to keep an eye on the younger boys while he and Brian take a shower, saying that the girls should be down soon. Deb can’t get over the place; it’s like she died and went to Heaven. Michael and Ben put the Christmas presents under the tree while Vic and Rodney help Deb set up in the kitchen.

Justin makes his way upstairs, frustrated and relieved at the same time. Frustrated that he feels like his space is being invaded earlier than he planned and it’s too damn early but also relieved because now Deb will be here to help with the breakfast and set up for the caterers for dinner.

He hands Brian a tall glass of guava juice that they share as they start to take a shower. The girls make their way downstairs, wondering what happened to Gus this morning as it’s one of the few mornings that he didn’t wake them up. They find him and Peter happily playing with their Matchbox cars from their stockings.

John is still in his room on the phone with Matthew, making plans and talking about coming out to their parents. Joan’s been up most of the night, tending to Clair’s needs and reading her Bible. Clair’s in better sprits today as the younger boys come in and sing her Christmas carols while everyone waits for breakfast. Clair, of course, is on liquid protein shakes and Brian jokes to break the tension that this is an extreme diet plan.

After breakfast the gang sits down to open presents by the fireplace…

TBC…